GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by GymChick »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Just an observation ...what are the chances that they had a sponsorship with ClearBlue pregnancy tests? Look at how Ellie is holding the test so you can see what kind of test they are using. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 789a12.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
His faceeeee. Make it stop.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... ec90fe.jpg[/img]

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I should have zoomed out to add the elf ears ^

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

juotaahn wrote:
Caisflame wrote:So here's my thoughts.
I really think Ellie was not pregnant, but convinced herself that she was. I think Jared knew she was not pregnant the whole time, which is why we haven't seen the emotions and crying that we normally see. He's pretending for her, and for the vlogs. I truly believe he knew this whole time that Ellie had convinced herself she was pregnant, but he knew she wasn't, and he continues to go along with it for her sake. That's her period, not a miscarriage.
But hell, what do I know. I'm just watching from the sidelines. Either way, something is sketchy.
This is exactly right. I know the family and have been burned by them many times. I have been watching this forum for months and can't keep quiet any longer.

I hope this is legit and I hope you spill the details

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I just want to say, all you ladies who have had losses, and experience with chemical pregnancies, and struggling to get pregnant, thank you for sharing your stories and your hard won knowledge. I hope you all end up with happy, healthy babies! I had a few cycles of Clomid, but I would never say I struggled. So my heart goes out to all of you! Big creepy internet hugs!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

gymchick43 wrote:
juotaahn wrote:
Caisflame wrote:So here's my thoughts.
I really think Ellie was not pregnant, but convinced herself that she was. I think Jared knew she was not pregnant the whole time, which is why we haven't seen the emotions and crying that we normally see. He's pretending for her, and for the vlogs. I truly believe he knew this whole time that Ellie had convinced herself she was pregnant, but he knew she wasn't, and he continues to go along with it for her sake. That's her period, not a miscarriage.
But hell, what do I know. I'm just watching from the sidelines. Either way, something is sketchy.
This is exactly right. I know the family and have been burned by them many times. I have been watching this forum for months and can't keep quiet any longer.

I hope this is legit and I hope you spill the details

. This person needs to spill the beans

Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
Bethypooh51 wrote:Just an observation ...what are the chances that they had a sponsorship with ClearBlue pregnancy tests? Look at how Ellie is holding the test so you can see what kind of test they are using. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 789a12.png[/img]

He looks like a Leprechaun.

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

juotaahn wrote: This is exactly right. I know the family and have been burned by them many times. I have been watching this forum for months and can't keep quiet any longer.
Come back and spill the tea
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Don't hate me for this thread title idea. I'm not trying to be mean. I really do think Ellie has some unaddressed mental issues. It seems like a lot of Mormons do - that "choose happiness" BS doesn't make much sense to me.

E+J - Chemical pregnancy or chemical imbalance?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ceirsten8676 wrote:
blahblahblahhh wrote:

He looks like a Leprechaun.

All those teeth!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

So Katie and Cullen both mention Ellie being pregnant. Bryan congratulates them on twitter. However, it's been silence from all of them since. I think the way we will know if this was a real pregnancy and miscarriage is how their friends react. Missy has had a miscarriage and a still birth and I know people think she's the devil but I honestly don't believe Missy would be friends with someone she thought faked a miscarriage. Same goes with Katie.

This will definitely get interesting.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:So Katie and Cullen both mention Ellie being pregnant. Bryan congratulates them on twitter. However, it's been silence from all of them since. I think the way we will know if this was a real pregnancy and miscarriage is how their friends react. Missy has had a miscarriage and a still birth and I know people think she's the devil but I honestly don't believe Missy would be friends with someone she thought faked a miscarriage. Same goes with Katie.

This will definitely get interesting.

I think Missy will be friends with anyone on camera as long as it's good for business. I don't actually think Missy was all that friendly with Ellie (outside of YT) before this anyway.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Did y'all see that Jared tweeted something about lasik, yesterday??? The day his wife is supposedly miscarrying. It is just sooo weird! Complete silence about all the supportive tweets, but he responds to a tweet about LASIK???
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

They're only building up their audience for when they actually get pregnant. Imagine all the "pregnant after miscarriage" "our miracle baby" "rainbow baby" vlogs...

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

This was all fake. No one can convince me any other way. She was never pregnant.
If Ellie was miscarrying, there's no way in hell Jared would OR should have left her home all day alone. Why the fuck would he say they both "enjoyed" the time away? He would have been there by her side. Grandparents take the kids. Something. They do it so easily every other time they want to. He would have for SURE cried over a miscarriage. He cries over everything! But he's not going to cry or get emotional when they lost their baby? We all foreshadowed this. We knew it was coming. They sucked at this "plan" because it truly was an obvious shit show of lies. All to be welcomed to the "loss community". Shame on them for doing this and thinking lightly of people who actually lost their pregnancy/children. For them, they just want to put on a show. $$$
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I don't know, I think a medical professional could easily tell the different in HCG levels between pregnant or not pregnant. Also, on the phone (so we know they're not lying) we hear her say "your levels are lower then we expect for how far along you are". I really think that since she said "how far along you are" the nurse is saying that the numbers indicate that Ellie is pregnant, but dropping since she's having a miscarriage. If they were at a non-pregnancy low I really think she'd say at the very least 'they indicate it's possible you're not pregnant or it's very early'.

I see what you mean about Ellie thinking she was pregnant, I agree that's a possibility. I do think that the fact that she showed us the pregnancy test really does indicate that she's not TRYING to deceive us. But when you consider the phone call and the ovulation test and the body changes I think it would be a huge coincidence for it to be a fake positive, I mean that's really uncommon and coupled with all the other factors I think it's really unlikely. I agree it's possible the ovulation test could be wrong but I don't really see any reason to think that, they're usually accurate. Or even if it was wrong I think it's more likely that she got pregnant at a later date when she really did ovulate rather then her not being pregnant at all.

As for the weight gain, that's something I still think strongly points towards pregnancy...she wasn't eating THAT much more to make her body change so much so fast, I think all those snacks are normal for her. Ellie is normally so skeletal I really think something else was going on.

But, we'll never know for sure! We can agree to disagree :)[/quote]

Agreed that a medical professional can surely tell... however I may be the only one here who thinks maybe that was the nurses attempt at trying to let her down gently. She could just have meant that based on the date Ellie gave her they would expect HCG levels to be much higher and therefore she's not pregnant.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

And there was that big cut right before the nurse said that and their faces look so disappointed. Why would they cut that scene? Like there was a cut between Ellie's question and the nurse's answer. That was VERY suspicious to me.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

They definitely edited that phone conversation for a reason. For all we know, the nurse told her "you're not pregnant," but Ellie wasn't ready to face the truth and Jared edited it out. The doctor's office probably could only go by Ellie's own estimates of ovulation/conception and that might be why the nurse said her levels "should" have been higher "this far along." How would the doctor's office even know how long she really was/wasn't? Ellie wasn't getting ultrasounds...she was on vacation at Disney and then in Orlando.

Ellie was hoping she was pregnant, but she wasn't.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I personally believe that they are (obviously) hiding things from the audience and showing what they want, but I don't believe that they set it all up for a miscarriage/loss. I believe either Ellie was pregnant or convinced herself she was pregnant, and if she just found out she wasn't/is miscarrying I believe her reaction would be genuine. In my mind if they wanted to stage a miscarriage for views the title would have been more click-baity (DEVASTATING HEARTBREAKING DOCTORS NEWS) or something to get the external channel views.
Mamafirst
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mamafirst »

I don't really know what to make of all this either.
I think where E and J really messed up is they rushed into announcing just cuz it was Mother's Day. That in itself tells me that a lot of what is going on is to bring in views for their channel. They just couldn't miss the opportunity to announce on Mothers Day and that really speaks volumes to me. I feel like if it were nowhere near Mothers Day or any other holiday, they wouldn't have made an announcement. At least not so soon and not just based on the shady tests they took. I bet they would've waited to confirm it with the doctor before saying anything and whatever they did say about it probably would have been vague to keep people watching.
I doubt that Ellie was pregnant but we'll never truly know. I just have to say that if she's terribly embarrassed about how they presented this whole thing, I don't feel bad in the slightest. They messed up bad by jumping the gun, maybe next time they'll slow the fuck down and realize that just cuz they're YouTube "celebs", it doesn't mean they'll get what they want every time and that things will play out exactly like they want them to.

hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

I feel like Ellie and Jared just pulled a Sam & Nia on everyone....

Return to “Ellie and Jared”