E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Cgl33 »

For those of you who had chemical pregnancies and are willing to share, did you have clots and a lot of bleeding? Part of me wonders if Ellie is making that up because she thinks that's what happens in a miscarriage. Maybe she kept retesting and got only negatives. For me personally, I had maybe one clot, but it was mostly just a heavier period. I never got light headed. If I didn't test, I wouldn't have thought something was wrong. Maybe my experience is different than others.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I have had a couple clots with one of mine. But I have random clotting with other regular periods as well where I never caught any trace of hcg even testing with very low miu strips. I always get lightheaded because my periods have been heavy since I was a child and have severe cramping that radiates into my thighs often with nausea.
meikz
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by meikz »

Personal: from my experience I had an early miscarriage when my period was due. I had very heavy bleeding and lots of pain I didn even know I was miscarrying till the next month when I missed my period and I took a test and it was positive I went to the doctor and he did my bloods and they were very low and then I remembered my previous period was out of the normal for me, and the doctor said I had miscarried and the hormone was slowing leaving my body and so it caused me to miss a period the next month. That's my experience hope that makes sense lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I question the doctor confirming a miscarriage on a phone. Wouldn't they want to see her if she was 6 weeks like she claimed? I have never had a loss... Just infertility (6 yrs TTC #1) so I have no first hand knowledge of what would happen.

I hope that poster comes back and gives us the dirt on them... I am so curious.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:For those of you who had chemical pregnancies and are willing to share, did you have clots and a lot of bleeding? Part of me wonders if Ellie is making that up because she thinks that's what happens in a miscarriage. Maybe she kept retesting and got only negatives. For me personally, I had maybe one clot, but it was mostly just a heavier period. I never got light headed. If I didn't test, I wouldn't have thought something was wrong. Maybe my experience is different than others.
My chemical was no different from a regular period really. I regularly have clots and heavy cramping anyway, so I definitely didn't find an early miscarriage any different had a period. What Jared described Ellie going through was definitely more like my later losses. If she was in that much pain, then I'm surprised the doctor wasn't worried it could be a tubal (especially combined with her low numbers and off dates).
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I don't think they're faking. They're shady af and jumped the gun by announcing with a very faint test, but I dont think theyre faking a miscarriage.
This was the same thing with the Sacconejolys, everyone thought they were faking and there was not enough emotion, but then when they saw Anna crying at the doctors office it was "Oh ok now its real".
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

E+J - The Phantom Fetus! Part 25

Unread post by Theirmom »

I don't think they're "faking", but I also don't think she was pregnant. I believe her grief is real because I think she believed she was pregnant since the moment Jared climbed off her at Disneyland.

And she's going to whole-heartedly believe this every.single.month until she's actually pregnant. She's delusional enough to truly believe that every period she gets while ttc is a miscarriage, and she will mourn for her lost babies every cycle.
She needs therapy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

So just randomly.. When everything happened with Calvin's pregnancy, they recorded that conversation with her doctor and Ellie in bed crying. They were pretty sure she was going to have a miscarriage but they still showed their viewers like they were being transparent about the situation.

I would never expect a YouTuber to share that because it is so personal but because they did last time I was thinking about it and became curious as to why it was different this time. The whole situation has been different really.

Jared didn't go to her appointment, Jared didn't stay home to support her, Jared didn't record the conversation with the doctor and Ellie wasn't in the vlog saying she was going to sit right, cuddle her boys and eat icecream or how much she loves her family and that she is thankful for the time she got with this baby and that she got pregnant naturally (something along those lines is what she said in the Calvin vlog).

Oh well, I guess we'll never know. I'm glad we have this forum to blurt out our thoughts though lol!

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Ellie & Jared two months ago: ''We want to be totally transparent and take you on this journey of TTC with us.''
Two months later: Ellie - MIA.

Interesting (as the poster above mentions) how they had no problem filming Ellie crying in bed and talking on the phone to the doctor about a potential miscarriage with Cal and yet this time around when they've promised their viewers they'll show_them_everything and cue tumbleweed in Ellie's corner.

New vlog title - E&J: What WAS in Ellie's belly?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Yup. I agree with Theirmom. Having a period is not a loss, but when you want to be pregnant that bad, it can be crushingly disappointing. Still not a loss, but not too different either if you think of the baby that could have been. I'm sure this is one reason infertility is difficult. However, in this case, Ellie just isn't getting her way. I frankly don't feel bad for her, she doesn't appreciate the two children she does havr..but then I never liked her and thought she was an idiot and a bitch before she was pregnant with Jackson. Now she's -much- worse.

When I had my 2 early miscarriages they were just bad periods, and I tend you have periods with cramping, heavy bleeding and clots. I never got lightheaded though. My miscarriage at 8ish weeks was much worse.
S_tine05
Informer
Informer

Unread post by S_tine05 »

Everyone griefs differently but I know personally after 5 losses only 1 reached 11 weeks the other 4 were early losses I bleed very heavily and was in a lot of pain I could barely walk and I have a very high pain threshold not many clots with my earlier losses more with the 11week loss all I wanted around me were my kids and hubby something does not fit with these people why not do a digital test I only trusted digitalis as I got a false positive with a ruptured cyst and why not get an u/s with her history my doc did ones for me when I reached the 6 week mark not much to see but it soothed my anxiety somewhat I honestly feel she tested to early and now got her period after I went off birth control my periods were usually much heavier the first month with clotting so I honestly believe that is what happened and she just wants to save face I know what it's like to feel that disappointment it's gut wretching but they should never have announced until they were sure I have no problem with early announcement but they should have been sure, Jared even half smiled through his speech which can be a big lie indicator he didn't coddle her the whole day etc it's just not right
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Cgl33 wrote:For those of you who had chemical pregnancies and are willing to share, did you have clots and a lot of bleeding? Part of me wonders if Ellie is making that up because she thinks that's what happens in a miscarriage. Maybe she kept retesting and got only negatives. For me personally, I had maybe one clot, but it was mostly just a heavier period. I never got light headed. If I didn't test, I wouldn't have thought something was wrong. Maybe my experience is different than others.
I had a chemical pregnancy and had some clots and heavy bleeding, but my normal periods are usually pretty heavy with a clot here and there, so it was a little bit worse, but probably not something I would've noticed if it weren't for the fact that I caught it with a pregnancy test at the perfect time. I was still taking care of my 3 kids, doing school drop offs and pick ups, mowed the lawn, etc. It sucked and yes I felt crampy, but life moves on and I had things to do. If she were in so much pain that she couldn't get out of bed, I would definitely think the doctor would want her to come in. From my experience and as far as I know from others, that is definitely not normal for a chemical pregnancy or very early loss.

BUT I will say, I had the same IUD as she did (copper), and they are well known for causing very heavy and painful periods. My periods while having that, and the few after getting it out, were just as heavy and actually more painful cramp wise than my chemical pregnancy.

rosethorn12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by rosethorn12 »

I really don't think they faked it. Jared seemed real to me. He looked devastated. For all we know he could have cried with Ellie and not recorded it. I miscarried twins at 12 weeks and I hugged my husband for a long time but afterwards I just wanted to be alone with my thoughts. Even if she was only a few weeks along, it's still a loss.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Ellie is seriously undereducated about everything. She got married at 18! She definitely didn't know much about sex and getting pregnant then...and doesn't seem to now. She's just so dumb!!!
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I chose to come here to get update versus giving E&J a paid view.

Interesting that a few years ago when Ellie was further along in her pregnancy (I think), that she was fine being filmed with the news from the doctor that she maybe having a miscarriage with Calvin! hmmmm
sunshine lollipops2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunshine lollipops2 »

Scar2016 wrote:Ellie & Jared two months ago: ''We want to be totally transparent and take you on this journey of TTC with us.''

Interesting (as the poster above mentions) how they had no problem filming Ellie crying in bed and talking on the phone to the doctor about a potential miscarriage with Cal and yet this time around when they've promised their viewers they'll show_them_everything and cue tumbleweed in Ellie's corner.

SHIT! Shit was in Ellie's belly

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Ellie & Jared two months ago: ''We want to be totally transparent and take you on this journey of TTC with us.''

SHIT! Shit was in Ellie's belly
This is TOO funny because one of my PMS signs is taking a lot of big poos just before my period starts.
emma101
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emma101 »

Still can't believe they told the kids they were pregnant

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

If you're not actively trying you will think you're having your period. We were TTC and so i tested all the time and at week 3 i had a dark line. It would have been a week before my period was due. I tested again and again and had a blood test on 3w3d, and my doctor said I was "definitely" pregnant, no problems. Then at 4w1d I started spotting like the beginning of a period. Went to do a test immediately and my hcg levels dropped. She later said it was a chemical pregnancy and to expect the consistency of a long period with some clotting. I always had a bit of clotting in my blood so it was emotionally really rough but physically looking back it was just like a period. My doctor assured me many women have chemical pregnancy and dont know it. I wasnt in pain at all, just some average period cramps. I've had worse during my period. That's my personal experience.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

This is worse than a soap opera cliff hanger because we'll never know what was in Ellie's Belly and no one in her family is talking about it either. Her mom isnt with her? Her sisters arent with her? her own husband isnt with her? They filmed Cal's almost-miscarriage but not this one. WE'll never know! Jared is in full time damage control while his wife is losing her mind. She's either super dumb or super humiliated.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”