Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

hellcatspangled
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by hellcatspangled »

I think the "they hate haircuts" is just an excuse because she wants it like long. Sorry Chloe but they just don't suit long hair. All boys I see with long hair have it styled not just scraped up in a ponytail and never brushed. People always comment on the videos saying she should braid their hair, can you imagine lol.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Lyanna wrote:What about the tutus? Does she wear them not because she's a girl but because she has small legs?
Lmao spot on. That's definitely something she'd say haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

WTF.. a few olives each is not a snack for growing kids! How weird of her to include that in the vlog. Does she think feeding them next to nothing is okay? All I got from that is that she wanted people to comment on how great she is because her kids will eat olives. Lots of kids like olives Chloe (mine included) they are not special!

She mentioned they were pizza toppings. Olive and veggie pizzas would have been a better snack choice!
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

I hate to defend her here, but I see Pearl dressed in boyish clothes all the time?
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Why don't the poor kids each get their own snack?! Get six plates out and just give them an olive each atleast! It's like putting down a dog bowl and getting the pets to run over for their food
I know theirs more to veganism than veggies but give them a heap of carrots, celery, sliced capsicum, cherry tomatoes, maybe some type of vegan dip or vegan cheese or some fruit!
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Omg and Felix's hair looks the most ridiculous out of all of the kids!

One of my pet hates with kids is seeing them push hair out of their eyes!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I'm fine with the long hair, but sometimes kids no matter the gender need a trim to keep their hair healthy and out of their eyes. Chloe and Ro as their parents need to make decisions for the children and sometimes put their foot down because a 1-5 year old like her kids can hardly make decisions for themselves. That's what parents are for. My child would love to eat candy for dinner but I don't just let her make that decision. I feel like they're so "terrified" of haircuts because Chloe makes haircuts seem evil. Maybe they were scared at first but I'm sure after it was done and they'd realised it didn't hurt or anything, they were fine.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

If they cut their hair with scissors that wouldnt be as bad as clippers. Its just an image thing. They are so unkept!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

I don't know why exactly the boys dislike haircuts? Because they had trims before. If they were really terrified of haircuts, that should include trims too. I think chloe has conditioned them to want long hair by manipulating them. Long hair are not easy to maintain. They need to be washed and brushed properly. With 6 kids it will definitely not be the priority. Chloe seems to make everything complicated for her. She just wants to satisfy her audience by showing what they want. I bet it is not that way off camera.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I know sugar isn't good for you but those kids should at least get a little treat from time to time. Not a lot but giving them one Oreo a month just seems a bit selfish. It's like she weighs out every plate to make sure they all have the same amount even though Evan should clearly be eating more than the triplets
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

I don't know about Australia but in the uk we have special hairdressers for kids with cars to sit in for hair cuts. I'd have loved that as a kid. The kids just look so messy. If the kids hated the hairdresser so much maybe she could cut their hair herself or get a family friend or neighbour to cut it? Everybody knows someone who is a hairdresser, right? It would be ok if their hair was brushed and kept neat but it just looks dreadful.

And I agree with everybody who said the forehead size convo was totally bizarre! :?

The kids need a more substantial substantial snack than a small plate of olives between 6 of them that they have to fight over. Plus olives are quite salty aren't they?

Sometimes I feel bad for picking over someone's life like this but then again they've put themselves out there to make money by showing their 'great' parenting techniques on YouTube so hey why shouldn't I? :D
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Ice cream sundae wrote:I don't know about Australia but in the uk we have special hairdressers for kids with cars to sit in for hair cuts. I'd have loved that as a kid. The kids just look so messy. If the kids hated the hairdresser so much maybe she could cut their hair herself or get a family friend or neighbour to cut it? Everybody knows someone who is a hairdresser, right? It would be ok if their hair was brushed and kept neat but it just looks dreadful.

And I agree with everybody who said the forehead size convo was totally bizarre! :?

The kids need a more substantial substantial snack than a small plate of olives between 6 of them that they have to fight over. Plus olives are quite salty aren't they?

Sometimes I feel bad for picking over someone's life like this but then again they've put themselves out there to make money by showing their 'great' parenting techniques on YouTube so hey why shouldn't I? :D
Yes we do have that in hairdressers. We even have kid only hairdressers too
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

CypKitty wrote:
Ice cream sundae wrote:I don't know about Australia but in the uk we have special hairdressers for kids with cars to sit in for hair cuts. I'd have loved that as a kid. The kids just look so messy. If the kids hated the hairdresser so much maybe she could cut their hair herself or get a family friend or neighbour to cut it? Everybody knows someone who is a hairdresser, right? It would be ok if their hair was brushed and kept neat but it just looks dreadful.

Yes we do have that in hairdressers. We even have kid only hairdressers too
The whole being scared of hairdressers doesnt apply to Evan and Otto, a couple of months ago they got a hair trim and it was in a video.. So yeah they arent scared anymore

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Ah so can't be that then. I just don't agree with giving kids so much choice. Only leads to problems down the line if you can always do whatever you want. Kids need guidelines. I was (and still am) a firm but fair parent when our kid was small. Certainly didn't take any nonsense. Daughter used to kick off about having her vaccinations but there was no way she wasn't having them!!
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Yeah idk her house just screams cult..

lovesthree
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovesthree »

I think being so restrictive with food is only going to set them up for issues later down the track. Kids need to learn moderation. They'll be those kids that binge and never leave the food table at parties.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

lovesthree wrote:I think being so restrictive with food is only going to set them up for issues later down the track. Kids need to learn moderation. They'll be those kids that binge and never leave the food table at parties.
That's if they're invited to any parties. Doubt they'll form many friendships if they don't meet any kids outside the home! :?
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Chook123 wrote:Yeah idk her house just screams cult..

Hahaha didnt you hear cults are the in thing lol

mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

On a side note do the older kids have any chores?

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Chloe makes the world think the kids have their say and choices. But seriousl, they have no say at all. From hair to food , School , clothes and toys. She is just so cunning.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”