DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Can't believe Missy actually read to both boys! It's a miracle.
And Ollie is getting his colors down, finally.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Coolowl
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Coolowl »

lmmomSD wrote:Can't believe Missy actually read to both boys! It's a miracle.
And Ollie is getting his colors down, finally.

Just proves they read here.

As for the chickens...as much as I love animals and don't wish harm...I can't help but hope those chicks don't survive. These people don't need anymore animals or kids. What they need to do is focus on their two kids education and learning instead of worrying about having more of everything else.
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

A few extra chickens won't make any difference frankly. I hope the little chicks survive. They, too, are innocent of DB's shitty parenting/animal care. If DB wanted to properly care for their kids, a few extra chickens wouldn't matter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Tal and Jeff look so much happier when they are away from B&M

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/918201 ... 3466_n.jpg
he looks (dare i say it) kinda cute here.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

actuallydear wrote:http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/918201 ... 3466_n.jpg
Eewww he looks like his mother in the large pic. The smaller pic in the corner is ok but nothing to write home about.
One thing I hope he never does is shave the facial hair. Seeing him in the early vlogs before she was even pregnant with Ollie and he has no facial hair is scary. He doesn't look good face bald.
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

As a chicken owner, Missy's set up for her chickens is actually great. Too bad she can't channel some of that attention to her kids!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by Theirmom »

Coolowl wrote:
actuallydear wrote:http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/918201 ... 3466_n.jpg
Eewww he looks like his mother in the large pic. The smaller pic in the corner is ok but nothing to write home about.
One thing I hope he never does is shave the facial hair. Seeing him in the early vlogs before she was even pregnant with Ollie and he has no facial hair is scary. He doesn't look good face bald.
I think he would look fine beardless, if he was at a healthy weight and had a nice haircut. The reason he always looked weird in the early vlogs is because he had that unflattering grown-out buzzcut rather than a fade, and had two many chins. He could pull off clean shaven if you could see a jaw line.
But we'll never know, because painting on a fake jawline with a pubic hair beard is far easier than eating an appropriate amount of calories.
:roll:
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

CallieT wrote:As a chicken owner, Missy's set up for her chickens is actually great. Too bad she can't channel some of that attention to her kids!
This is what my comment was referring to...the amount of time and attention she gives them (when they are actually home) compared to what she gives her kids. Notice how Fin disappeared from the vlog when they got back from the feed store? Ollie was alone in the playroom hypnotized by the movie, and then after the coop (still light outside so you can't tell if it's 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or even getting close to 9pm) "it's getting late" and Fin is already in bed and "almost time" for Ollie. Uh huh
sammibro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sammibro »

ladyju28 wrote:Image Image Somebody's getting obessed with FB now, since that stupid viral video.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 08f270.jpg[/img]
If any other kid said this, I'd think it was funny because he was being cute and sassy. Ollie on the other hand... We know how he's being raised (or should I say _not_ being raised), and this just sounds like a bratty kid being disrespectful to his dad. Bryan really doesn't see that not teaching his son manners _is not_ the same as raising a kid who doesn't take shit from anyone. It's totally possible to raise confident kids who aren't brats!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Tal and Jeff look so much happier when they are away from B&M

But Hannah looks miserable all the time. No matter what.
Everyone else is doing that "Hey! We're having SO MUCH FUN!" open-mouthed smile, and she's scowling.
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

brownprincess93 wrote:
pic.png
Just watched the Johnson family vlog and they all went to the Pirates premiere without the Dumps which I found hilarious! The girls had a great time getting ready and got their nails & makeup done too, if Bryan and Missy weren't so annoying maybe they would have gone with them as well....but looks like they have been replaced hahahaha
I can't remember when he tweeted about humbleness..., but was Bryan maybe shading them because he was jealous they didn’t get invited?
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

I was just thinking... I went to a private school (in England admittedly) but they were shit hot on table manners. We would sit on tables with 6 children and one member of staff. The staff member would constantly be telling us to use our napkin, use our cutlery etc etc. As well as engaging us In conversation. It's going to be so strange for Ollie when he goes to school and actually has someone chatting to him whilst he eats. And table manners? I bet he has never been corrected on using cutlery or not talking with his mouth full

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So, all Missy cares about is Finn taking a nap. They did the same with Ollie-- remember how many naps that kid took? And he was zonked in the car. But Finn is the one who needs naps?
Missy's more excited about the chicks than her own kids. Ollie seemed pretty unimpressed.
And Bryan has to BRIBE Ollie to get dressed? No, Bryan, it's not normal for your kid to refuse to get dressed unless you have a sword fight. You're the dad. How about "Get dressed. It's what you have to do" or at least "Get dressed and we'll see about a sword fight,"
Not even going to say anything about the "When you have boys you have to have a sword fight"

Last edited by lmmomSD on Sat May 20, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

H&M mention.. sponsors??

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oh, and at the end, when Missy was dragging the 'bye boop" out of him, he wasn't even paying attention. He was mesmerized by the screen. But she didn't try to get his attention. Just let him stay watching....

Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

lmmomSD wrote:So, all Missy cares about is Finn taking a nap. They did the same with Ollie-- remember how many naps that kid took? And he was zonked in the car. But Finn is the one who needs naps?
Missy's more excited about the chicks than her own kids. Ollie seemed pretty unimpressed.
And Bryan has to BRIBE Ollie to get dressed? No, Bryan, it's not normal for your kid to refuse to get dressed unless you have a sword fight. You're the dad. How about "Get dressed. It's what you have to do" or at least "Get dressed and we'll see about a sword fight,"
Not even going to say anything about the "When you have boys you have to have a sword fight"

They oughta look up "delayed gratification" and really spend some time incorporating it into their daily lives (towards Ollie and themselves).

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

onbreak wrote:H&M mention.. sponsors??

At least, finally a shirt that fits him properly Image
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Image Image
springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Yeah the videos are a lot less obnoxious when they actually vlog instead of filming sponsored content and glorified toy commercials

Return to “Daily Bumps”