JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: And Kitty Makes Ten! (Part 92)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Highlighter wrote:On a side note, where does Jess get these baby clothes from? Style wise (not quality wise) her sons are dressed like normal 2017 kids. Lilia at least gets dressed normally by her dad and her clothing from Jess isn't *too* bad. But Addie literally gets dressed like kids were dressed in the 90s and as somebody born then, it's really not a good look.
Well look how Jessica dresses
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

Yep, Lilia was a beat ahead of everyone! Hahaha that's okay, not like this was a high pressure situation. Good to see her having fun!
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Do you think that if Jess and Drake had had a daughter, she and Drake would have taken part in this too?
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Highlighter wrote:Do you think that if Jess and Drake had had a daughter, she and Drake would have taken part in this too?
Drake can't even participate in his sons tball games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Am I the only one who thinks Lilia looked a little over it all? Her face was so dead, idk if she was just focusing so hard on remembering her routine but she wasn't smiling very much.

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Last post I swear, but her FAQ annoyed me so much and totally proves that she is not in as much pain as every claimed she was in. If she was in actual pain she would be research insurance claims appeals right away, she would be talking to her surgeon, finding a new surgeon, speaking with her insurance. She hasn't done anything but sit in her ass and expect it to just work itself out for her. It didn't come easy so she just stops trying. I don't feel the least bit bad for her and her, how is someone 25, a grown adult and doesn't know about basic life things like appealing insurance denials.

And omg I was dying laughing at her saying she doesn't know when to get the surgery. STFU. She has a tribe of people willing to help her, Chris doesn't even work! I'm not even mad at her that, I'm so fortunate to have my own tribe of people willing to help me but it just proves even more she's not in pain. If she was she wouldn't hesitate to pull the victim card and ask everyone for help.

mavenjill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mavenjill »

She looked like a kid dancing and having fun. Her eyes are just sort of dead naturally, my niece has those heavy kids too.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
mavenjill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mavenjill »

*lids

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

Omg I laughed so hard during the last routine and now I feel bad

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She is a beat ahead of everyone the entire time! Yikes.
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

It annoyed me so much when Lilia said in a bratty way that's it's not her first dance recital coz she's been there for FIVE years .. wow congrats!
mamaya10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamaya10 »

She looked like she was having fun and I think her dancing was pretty good. Look at the others, they seemed lost..
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Everything Lilia does reeks of a child desperate for attention, only reason she probably hasn't told Jess and doesn't like dance (she definitely doesn't seem like it and hasn't improved over the years) is becAuse that's where she gets the most attention from Jess, oh Lilia year hair is beautiful never cut it, so of course she's never going to ask to get that mess cut , you the best dancer in the world, so of course she had to be in dance smh way to program your kids

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I think compared to the other kids she was probably the best one there... she knew all the moves and most of the other kids looked like they didn't know what's going on lol
ruby14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ruby14 »

I just watched the new video. Actual choreography wise, I thought Lilia did great. Rhythm wise, not so much but in some of the clips a lot of people were off also, so it was bit hard for me to tell who was right, but that it pretty common with dancers her age (seriously, I've seen my fair share of 6 year old dances, this is pretty much the norm). Lilia did seem to know the dances well, the only thing she really needs to work on is her facial expressions. I had trouble with that too when I was kid, so I promise that her facial expressions don't necessarily mean that she isn't enjoying it. I loved dance but if you look at my pictures and videos from when I was I kid, you probably wouldn't think I did. She also just needs to be a little more disciplined in her moves. She's not as sharp as she could be, but when she gets older and starts learning technique, it'll probably get better.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not looking forward to post surgery Jess and her stupid milf comments. She's gonna think she's hot shit with her tummy tuck.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I feel a little bad saying this because she's a kid, but wow lilia is annoying as fuck. Her attention grabbing won't be cute to jess when she is grows into a teenager.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I feel a little bad saying this because she's a kid, but wow lilia is annoying as fuck. Her attention grabbing won't be cute to jess when she is grows into a teenager.
I've been wanting to say this for a while but have held back lol I thought I was alone in this.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I'm sorry but Gabe looked like a slob onstage. He's wearing shitty Converse sneakers and the other dads were wearing dress shoes. This isn't a high school dance.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

webby wrote:I'm sorry but Gabe looked like a slob onstage. He's wearing shitty Converse sneakers and the other dads were wearing dress shoes. This isn't a high school dance.
Not everyone can "dress up". I know I can't. Not even to save my life.

Return to “JesssFam”