Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

actuallydear wrote:
imnottired wrote:I really think something is up. Jared didn't even film Jackson or Calvin today (except for two second clips).

I do not believe for a second that they're taking time to themselves and spending it with family, something is really wrong.
spending time with family? except... jared and the boys weren't even home when ellie was bleeding a lot and in pain. jared has not shed ONE SINGLE TEAR on camera while talking about this whole thing.

what the actual fucking fuck?! i don't know what else to say about this whole ordeal! i can't figure out why they are acting so off about it all. it is totally out of character.

---
'blighted ovum' was tagged in today's vlog too....

--------------
crazy thought here. but does anyone think ellie has... hurt herself and isn't at home?
Wouldnt shock me, I've questioned her mental stability many times...

Either that or she is threatening to as a means to control jared and stay out of vlogging.
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

I'm starting to get the vibe that either Ellie was told by the doctor she was never pregnant and is taking it hard or she miscarried but Jared never really had hope for the pregnancy.

To me, he does not seem (especially compared to how we have seen him act in the past) to be acting like a man who's wife lost their child or as if Ellie was in any kind of trouble. He hasn't cried (I know not all people do but we know he does/can) and in the vlog today, as short as it was, to me he gave off the vibe of being "ok", like nothing really was bothering him or upsetting him, when his wife is supposed to be in a pretty rough place

Edit: I think Ellie is hiding from the camera more due to embarrassment (i.e being sure she would get pregnant straight away and have a healthy baby in 9 months)
Last edited by Lurker4Life on Sat May 20, 2017 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

Know what's weird? Yesterday when I went to see if the vlog was up after Jared tweeted it would be five minutes, the title showed up as "We'll see you Tomorrow", the same as it is today. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 8df234.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Theories:

E+J marriage is on the rocks and Ellie is somewhere else for the weekend.

Or

Ellie wanted to be pregnant SO bad and getting her period just fucked up her little dreamworld and she lost her mind.

Or

Ellie is hiding out because she loves the attention of everyone asking about her.

I'm going with option 3.
maloey94
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by maloey94 »

I've not posted in an E+J thread before, but Jared is definitely giving off a very odd vibe to me. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but he even seemed to be joking about the controversy by referring back to the "soft as a baby's bum" thing with Lincoln. I don't know, this just isn't how I would expect someone to react if their wife was genuinely having a miscarriage, if Ellie is upset as Jared seems to be implying I would've thought he'd cancel his friends visiting, or at least not sound so excited about it? Maybe I'm overreacting because I've never experienced anything like this, but Jared seems far too happy and upbeat for this to be as serious as they're making it out to be.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

This just confirms for me that Ellie was never pregnant and was told so at her dr appt, and she never did get a positive pregnancy test.
Jared is over the top emotional about everything. Always. And now when his wife is supposedly in a lot of pain and going through her FIRST miscarriage he's out spending the day at the groomers, driving to see family and just hanging out with the boys while she's at home.
I have had two miscarriages, the bleeding can be very heavy and occassionally to the point where you need to go get checked out. I wouldn't have wanted to go through that on my own. And I don't for a second believe codependent Ellie and Jared would either.
And why is Jared lying? They didn't spend the day together. He wasn't even home and then the next day is planning on being gone again all day.
Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

kittypurry wrote:Know what's weird? Yesterday when I went to see if the vlog was up after Jared tweeted it would be five minutes, the title showed up as "We'll see you Tomorrow", the same as it is today. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 8df234.png[/img]

I noticed that too.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Kay91_ wrote:
kittypurry wrote:Know what's weird? Yesterday when I went to see if the vlog was up after Jared tweeted it would be five minutes, the title showed up as "We'll see you Tomorrow", the same as it is today. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 8df234.png[/img]

I noticed that too.

So Ellie saw the title was like yeah not vlogging today.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
claireprairie123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by claireprairie123 »

I agree that Jared's emotions are way off. Talking about Penny getting groomed?! WTH? These two are not the best actors.

I think she likely got a false positive on a blue dye test, which is possible when you oversaturate it. I think once she had the doctor appointment, the nurse confirmed this was not a pregnancy, but they continued to play it that way. So I do think she believes she was pregnant, but wasn't actually. I understand loss, I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. I just think there's something very off about everything that's gone on.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If Ellie got confirmation that she never was pregnant, or it was VERY early, that means the weight gain was something else. If she truly has an eating disorder, this could trigger her HARD. I get the impression that something other than a miscarriage is going on. Either they are fighting, or Ellie is having a mental crisis.

Tons of comments yesterday from real fans told them it was ok to take a few days off. I really think Jared should have taken their advice. The fact that he hasn't just done that, tells me that they they don't have as much money saved up as we think, and they can't afford to miss a vlog.

Yeah they'll get extra views from a post-mc vlog, but I can't see how ones like this are good for business.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I still do think it was a chemical pregnancy/early loss. So I have sympathy for that. I obviously did not agree with the way they built it up and their fake performance in the announcement video. None of us will really know what exactly happened. I think Ellie started see the negative comments here and on their channel and she is angry and doesn't want to share anymore, she doesn't want to share their private moments- I think that's why they had the fake announcement even, she didn't want to share the real moment of finding out. Then more negative feedback so she has stepped out completely. To be honest if I was a youtuber and getting a lot of hate while having a miscarriage I would prob be pissed (if I deserved it or not) and want to be off camera while I bleed.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Its Calvin's birthday in 3 days. Guess he doesn't get a birthday week

We know for sure Ellie has to appear again soon, or even the minions are going to question her not doing anything for Cal.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Dina324 wrote:First time poster

Im pretty sure they got in a fight, im sure Jared told Ellie something along the lines of "I told you so / we shouldn't have told everyone now we look like idiots and its all your fault ect" Jared knew this pregnancy was fake all along, he did not believe any of Ellie's so called symptoms. Ellie dug them a grave and Jared it trying so hard to crawl his way out but to even remotely do so he has to lie and say she had a miscarriage but really got her period. That being said Ellie surely spit fire and things got heated, which resulted in Jared leaving her alone for 2 reasons:
1) for them both to cool down
2) so the boys and penny do not have to listen or watch them fight

She definitely got her period the night before, not in the morning. And the fight started then. Jared definitely did not sleep in the same room as Ellie and he sent the boys to Jared's parents house thus asking them if they slept well, and them responding "better than you" and his parents were also there to obviously support Jared because Ellie is in bed im sure crying her eyes out.

Jared did not support her cause he knew, he didnt shed a tear nor go to the appointment as he obviously didn't want to show any support in Ellie's lies. He constantly was questioning her so called symptoms.

Ellie definitely was testing daily and each test was negative, and the one test they showed was positive whether it be an evap line or it really was a false positive. Ellie rubbed it into Jared's face "im right, you were questioning me bla bla bla" and when she got her period he definitely turned the tables on her.

(Sorry for any spelling errors my phone keeps adding extra letters/words dont know why)

i wanted to quote this from the last thread because these are some crazy theories that have made me think there could be some truth in. hmmm!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Am I the only one getting the feeling that some major shit is going down in the Mecham house? I mean, its day 2 of a chemical pregnancy and she couldn't be bothered to be shown for 10-15 seconds just to say thank you for the support? These vlogs have such a bad vibe to them, I really think they would've been much better off just skipping a few days. And Jared's emotions are way off from what I would expect of him in this situation. Is it possible he's actually not going along with what she says for once? Perhaps she's still insisting she was pregnant and having a miscarriage (she would never use the term chemical pregnancy, which was backed up by Jared saying the doctor "BASICALLY said she's miscarrying") and Jared is saying he's not sure she was ever pregnant? Whatever the situation is, it seems pretty clear that Ellie is losing her shit.

TD88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TD88 »

This is the first time I've ever posted. I registered because this topic and E&J have pushed me over the edge.

I've had two miscarriages and I've had quite a few times where I really thought I was pregnant, but I wasn't. When you're trying, everything seems like a symptom. Something you would ordinarily not think twice about, or attribute to your normal monthly cycle, all of a sudden matches 6 things on the 12 "Top Pregnancy Symptoms" lists you Googled. I have watched a bit of their vlogs lately, but they are just uncomfortable to watch now. I especially feel triggered by loss vlogs, so one that seems untruthful is not something I can bring myself to watch.

One of my losses was at around 6 weeks like Ellie claimed to be. I had blood tests and a transvaginal ultrasound to confirm it. I was asked if I wanted a D&C or to try to miscarry naturally at home. I chose to do it naturally and was talked through what to expect. I was told to watch for fever or any sickness that might indicate an infection from retained tissue. Thankfully I had a complete miscarriage at home. There was a lot more to it than my loss at just over 4 weeks.

In my experience with 4 pregnancies (two successful and two losses), if your levels are lower than they expect, you go and get retested every 2-3 days to see if your levels are increasing. My levels were very low with all of my pregnancies because that's just my body. It's totally normal for two people at the same gestation to be 200 and 2000, as long as those levels are doubling or tripling every 2-3 days.

My daughter and I loved to watch E&J every night, but in the last 12 months I just don't enjoy them. On this topic, I'm calling BS.
shewolf_07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shewolf_07 »

Haven't watched and don't think I will today, but tell me Jared's eyes at least looked red and puffy indicating he'd been crying at some point. At first I felt really bad for them, but NO ONE actually freaking knows if Ellie was truly pregnant. Now that I think about it, why did Jared say the Dr "basically" confirmed Ellie would be miscarrying but neither of them ever said the Dr "basically" confirmed she was ACTUALLY pregnant. Ugh!!!

Also the poster who said they were burned by E+J many times, way to drop a bomb and head for the hills huh. Lol! We need the tea!
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

kittypurry wrote:Know what's weird? Yesterday when I went to see if the vlog was up after Jared tweeted it would be five minutes, the title showed up as "We'll see you Tomorrow", the same as it is today.

I have said for a while they aren't actually filming the days in order. They are messing with the timeline majorly.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Wait, I skimmed the vlog... Jared's parents responded "better than you" when Jared asked how they slept? That seems like an extremely morbid thing to say if Ellie was indeed miscarrying.

I don't even know anymore... I am getting the feeling that everyone, especially Jared, knows how fake this whole thing was and are not going along for the Ellie show for the first time in her life and she is absolutely losing it. Her mom left for a road trip and Bonnie didn't come over the day she starts "miscarrying"? Something is so off.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Jared said great too many times in such a short, sad vlog. It reminds me of a song from The Book of Mormon. I honestly think Ellie is depressed in a dark room. I don't think they have been spending time together, I think she's just depressed and Jared is trying to manage the kids and household. I agree that she was connected to that pregnancy well before she took that test. Remember when Jared suggested she might be recognizing symptoms because she's thinking of them and she said no, no? She was 100% sure she was pregnant. Maybe she was but I definitely understand the doubts given how strange she was about being certain that she was pregnant right after ovulating and also never showing an obvious positive test. I think Jared has doubts himself.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

socks123 wrote:
emma101 wrote:Still can't believe they told the kids they were pregnant ImageImage

This! Some of our friends told us and my 4 year old step daughter that they were pregnant pretty much as soon as they found out. She ended up losing the baby not long after. Let's just say it was extremely awkward when our 4 year old asked her about they baby in her belly the next time we saw them out.
And Cullen told Gaines! WTF? He knows from experience what can happen. What is wrong with these people? It's all about the cute reaction of the kids for footage, and not thinking about what they will have to tell them later.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”