E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

She could at least reply to comments saying thank you. She could tweet something. What is Ellie doing?

Most of us continued to care for our children while we miscarried (especially Day 2!). We had to carry on with our lives like go to work, make dinner, clean up, etc. Most miscarriages are kept private, so this pretty much requires those people to "act normal" and yet here is Ellie hiding and acting like she's the first person to ever go through something like this. If day 2 is so bad emotionally for her, then maybe she will at least understand now what her Mother's Day phone calls may have felt like to those friends.

It really feels like Ellie isn't even there. How are the boys not asking for her? In my house I can't use the bathroom without my children looking for me!
alyssadt
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by alyssadt »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Double post: I also don't get why everyone would leave the miscarrying woman all alone. What if something happened and she really started bleeding or spiked a fever? Or if as someone suggested, because she was in "so much pain", it turned out to be an ectopic? She couldn't drive herself.
So she's supposedly miscarrying, and Bonnie, her sister and best friend goes to get her hair done? No way. And Momma Griffiths leaves on a road trip?
Something is not adding up.
Oh, and HS, we think Joan is the grievingist griever of all grievers, I am thinking she'll have nothing on Ellie. Nobody has struggled with IF like Ellie, so she's going to be the Queen of loss too.
Wonder why Missy and Katie aren't saying much.
Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Can I just say bravo to the person who came up with the thread title!!! So clever considering the debate last thread.

After watching another weird non-vlog, I am jumping on team Ellie has gone crazy. I also think they are fighting. It is so odd that out of 14 siblings and sibling in laws. (I think that's right) only Jared's brother has said something. Her mom is going out of town and her sister spent the day she "miscarried" getting her hair done and having such a good time. I bet the lack of support from her family made Ellie go nuts. It is always all about Ellie, and she is constantly wanting her mom's attention.

And Jared is going to go out with friends and continues working on big projects and stuff??? WTF

If Ellie isnt there... Where would she be? A mental health treatment center?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

It's like Ellie became compulsive or obsessive about the idea of being pregnant. Bryan gave her yeast to make her rolls and she thought he was hinting about pregnancy. He looked at her like she was crazy. The whole visit seemed like Bryan and Missy didn't really want them there. And I thought it was odd that Ellie said she and Jared talked about being pregnant almost every hour well before it was time to test. That's just really odd. What else is there to say other than researching what could be happening and asking do you think I'm pregnant over and over?
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

What if Ellie still insisted she was pregnant? What would Jared do? Or maybe it's out of his hands?

What if Ellie started bleeding and went to the ER? What if they told her she wasn't pregnant, or that she was miscarrying and she refused to listen and became hysterical causing them to admit her? I could see the Griffiths carrying on as usual to hide the shame of it and protect Ellie's reputation. Jared doesn't seem upset or concerned at all to me. He seems frustrated and angry.

Far fetched I'm sure, but this makes as much sense as everything we've seen from them so far
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I wonder if they'll do a "We have to talk" video soon and try to place all the shame on the viewers who doubt their story.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

This is better than the Karcrashians :D
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

If I was in panic of being pregnant and got Ellies test result, I'd be relieved. I STILL cannot see these lines in the vlog.
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

actuallydear wrote:
imnottired wrote:I really think something is up. Jared didn't even film Jackson or Calvin today (except for two second clips).

I do not believe for a second that they're taking time to themselves and spending it with family, something is really wrong.
spending time with family? except... jared and the boys weren't even home when ellie was bleeding a lot and in pain. jared has not shed ONE SINGLE TEAR on camera while talking about this whole thing.

what the actual fucking fuck?! i don't know what else to say about this whole ordeal! i can't figure out why they are acting so off about it all. it is totally out of character.

---
'blighted ovum' was tagged in today's vlog too....

--------------
crazy thought here. but does anyone think ellie has... hurt herself and isn't at home?
. Yeah i was thinking too. Maybe she is in the hospital for mental health issues ?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:I wonder if they'll do a "We have to talk" video soon and try to place all the shame on the viewers who doubt their story.
I can just see how it's the haters at fault. Didn't Bryan say something once about haters stressing Missy out and being worried she'd lose Finn because of it?

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

I wish jared would go on and on about how they enjoyed their day together, just them, together, resting, being together, watching movies, and ya know... being together.. as if that is different than any other day? Maybe what they really need is space away from each other. I definitely think e&j are fighting about something.

phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

I can't get over the feeling that all the past vlogs have been pre-recorded.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

How the fuck can someone take this much time to grieve their loss when you have two other kids? I'm sorry if that seems insensitive. When I had my miscarriage I was absolutely devastated but my life had to go on. I couldn't lay in my bed and cry I had a 2 year old I had to take care of. Once the day was over and she was in bed that was my time to lay in bed and cry but as a mother I had a family to take care of.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:
fossilfinger wrote:I wonder if they'll do a "We have to talk" video soon and try to place all the shame on the viewers who doubt their story.
I can just see how it's the haters at fault. Didn't Bryan say something once about haters stressing Missy out and being worried she'd lose Finn because of it?

The comments I saw yesterday were more, 'I hope those negative people feel stupid'... I think she's thinking that too, she's as clueless as her #skinnygoals fans
Only4 minutes.. I'm feeling tempted to watch
Church is tomorrow.. Will she attend? Dun dun dun

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I don't think there's any way they will address the doubters and negativity, because that would just draw attention to it and possibly make others who hadn't thought about it start to question them. I'm sure there are a ton of viewers who don't regularly look at the comments... I know most of the time I don't have the patience to, I just get the info of what's going on from here. Addressing it the actual video would probably cause a lot of people to recognize the sketchiness of what's going on... and possibly rewatch and notice things that they hadn't before.

PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

Isn't it Calvin's birthday tomorrow or the next day? I can't believe they won't film it. And if they do it will be all Jared and poor me Ellie hiding

bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

I just signed up and have been reading here for a good few months. It's amazing to me how naive some people are in the comments. My take on this whole thing is that Ellie was so overconfident that she was pregnant she forced herself to believe it. Her family knows she's that idiotic and are staying away. Jared is just babying her and going along with everything for the money. Right now, she doesn't want to be seen in public ever again because she humiliated herself. One of my best friends is the friend Ellie went to hair school with.
HashtagBlessed
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by HashtagBlessed »

phie20 wrote:If I was in panic of being pregnant and got Ellies test result, I'd be relieved. I STILL cannot see these lines in the vlog.
Yep, I think there's something very off with Ellie's mental state. I don't know if it's an eating disorder, depression, narcissism, or all of the above.

Her insistence that she was going to be pregnant their first month of trying was so bizarre, and just got stranger when she continue to hold on to this idea despite the negative tests. She insisted on all of these symptoms. It got even more bizarre when they announced with no footage of a positive test, and their family went silent. Ellie calls up all of her friends in the infertility community to tell them on MOTHER'S DAY so they can publicly announce right away, despite no real confirmation of a pregnancy. They don't have any information from the doctor to share to bolster their pregnancy announcement and Ellie starts to bleed the day she's supposed to go back for a second round of blood tests. Jared makes sure to describe her bleeding in a way that Jared thinks sounds like a miscarriage (tissue or "clots", back pain, lightheadedness), but anyone who menstruates knows this can all be part of getting your period, especially after IUD removal. I think Jared was overselling it because he doesn't know all that much about what a period is like to begin with, and he thought these details reinforced the idea of a miscarriage. Jared isn't by Ellie's side, and he's going about his day like it's a normal goofy vlog, until it's time to film the serious miscarriage announcement.

Compare all of this to how they handled the news that Ellie would likely miscarry Calvin shortly after they learned they were pregnant. They tried to be level-headed, expressed gratitude that they could get pregnant on their own at all, and were understandably very sad. Jared was going with Ellie to her appointments and they stayed home together. Ellie kept holding on to her three positive pregnancy tests for reassurance.

It's like night and day to what we just witnessed this week. I think this was either staged (unlikely) or Ellie is in the midst of some sort of breakdown and Jared has been enabling her delusions.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

bongtu wrote:I just signed up and have been reading here for a good few months. It's amazing to me how naive some people are in the comments. My take on this whole thing is that Ellie was so overconfident that she was pregnant she forced herself to believe it. Her family knows she's that idiotic and are staying away. Jared is just babying her and going along with everything for the money. Right now, she doesn't want to be seen in public ever again because she humiliated herself. One of my best friends is the friend Ellie went to hair school with.
Do they still keep in touch?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”