ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote: And every one of them are the exact same video.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
She keeps saying she gets requested to do those. I never see those requests. She just don't know what to do on her channel and these are the easier ones. Maybe she should give up. They get so boring after a while.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
I really think she'll quit in the next year or so. It's so obvious her heart isn't in it anymore, it's just a matter of time.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
Her channel is pretty stagnant. She could easily see what her "colleagues" are doing to rack in views but she insists on showing us tacky clothing hauls and boring day in the life videos.

8elz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by 8elz »

I was watching this vlog on my TV and saw something quickly flash up while she was talking about the GoPro, the curious side of me wondered if it was a sponsor/ad that she just quickly included so I went on my phone and found this.. random! Do vloggers normally do this? Lol. I read the comment section and a few people saw it and commented what she said to comment.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... aa2735.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

8elz wrote:I was watching this vlog on my TV and saw something quickly flash up while she was talking about the GoPro, the curious side of me wondered if it was a sponsor/ad that she just quickly included so I went on my phone and found this.. random! Do vloggers normally do this? Lol. I read the comment section and a few people saw it and commented what she said to comment.

Hmmm interesting she picked that frame to put it....almost as if it's one of those sneaky advertising tricks to get people to rewind and see the product again bc they have to pause to read the "easter egg" message

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

may8675 wrote:
8elz wrote:I was watching this vlog on my TV and saw something quickly flash up while she was talking about the GoPro, the curious side of me wondered if it was a sponsor/ad that she just quickly included so I went on my phone and found this.. random! Do vloggers normally do this? Lol. I read the comment section and a few people saw it and commented what she said to comment.

Hmmm interesting she picked that frame to put it....almost as if it's one of those sneaky advertising tricks to get people to rewind and see the product again bc they have to pause to read the "easter egg" message

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That would make sense actually cause I had to play it a few times to be quick enough to pause on it lol. I couldn't find it when I'd drag the bar along so I had to do the whole play, pause, play, pause, play, pause until I got it ImageImage

Can't believe I wasted my time doing that but curiosity got the better of me lol! I guess that's what they're aiming for Image

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

You can tell she's not into making videos anymore. She seemed less than thrilled in her latest vlog to be filming. Haylee if you hate it then quit!
amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

So her sister Jackie is getting married?!

And Haylee dyed her hair red?!! What is going on lol
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

The spelling of "Hazzel" just makes my skin crawl. I always read it as Has-ol rather than Hays-ol. I haven't watched her videos in years, but I just came across this thread and figured I'd share how much the spelling irks me, lol.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Another in today's vlog lol

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... cacd6a.png[/img]

twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

8elz wrote:Another in today's vlog lol

Her views must be suffering

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

twomommies wrote:
8elz wrote:Another in today's vlog lol

Her views must be suffering

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Yeah because her videos are horrendously dull and it's obvious she doesn't actually want to be doing youtube anymore. She needs to just give it up already instead of forcing it.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

She could just call it "vlogging" instead of a million "days in the life".
up all night, got demons to fight
nineteenninety3

Hazzel starts some form of school in August right? (I'm not familiar with the American school system so I don't know what she's going into) I wonder what will happen then with her videos. Unless she totally changes the direction her channel is going in there isn't a lot of options for her other than giving up that I can see.

hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Hazzel starts some form of school in August right? (I'm not familiar with the American school system so I don't know what she's going into) I wonder what will happen then with her videos. Unless she totally changes the direction her channel is going in there isn't a lot of options for her other than giving up that I can see.

She'll probably be pregnant by then

nineteenninety3

hwarner wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Hazzel starts some form of school in August right? (I'm not familiar with the American school system so I don't know what she's going into) I wonder what will happen then with her videos. Unless she totally changes the direction her channel is going in there isn't a lot of options for her other than giving up that I can see.

I'm 50/50. Last time she spoke about it she seemed pretty determined she wouldn't be for a while and she's no Jess haha. What's the general consensus here?

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
hwarner wrote:

I'm 50/50. Last time she spoke about it she seemed pretty determined she wouldn't be for a while and she's no Jess haha. What's the general consensus here?

I think she will...although she's kinda flakey and not the best at being a mom. She's more like Hazzel's older sister, rather than her mom. She shouldn't have another.. Especially with Randy (yikes)

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I think she'll have more with Randy but not soon. Hazzel and the next one will have a huge age gap and Hazzel probably won't even acknowledge it all that much cause she'll be busy with other things. It won't be what Haylee expects I don't think.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I think hazzel may be her only child. Wasn't her pregnancy a nightmare and she's at risk for the second? Or am I mistaken
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

blackroses wrote:I think hazzel may be her only child. Wasn't her pregnancy a nightmare and she's at risk for the second? Or am I mistaken
I think her uterus or something fell out, which I've never even heard of happening before. It happened when she gave birth and again when Hazel was a few months old I think
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

Idk I just get that feeling. She already made a video on ttc number 2. But of course that could've easily been just for views. I think randy would want kids of his own

nineteenninety3

I definitely think they'll have more, I'm just not convinced it'll be this year.

I wouldn't put it past her to not announce her pregnancy til she's 20+ weeks, or t keep it secret for as long as she can hide it for. She told everyone she wasn't going to get married or move in with Randy anytime soon and look what happened there.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”