OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OkBabiesRaisingBabies: Part 12

Unread post by greeneyes21 »

dnbunny wrote:Wow Oscar actually looks so cute with a hat on lmao I wish he'd get a flipping haircut and clean up, bc he doesn't look half bad when he actually DOES. Lol. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 53090e.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ehh, i guess its because hes not my type, but imo he just looks like a douche bag lol he has the kind of face that just annoys me lmao

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:Oscars dad and his siblings including Aimee are on their way to New York also. I wonder why they never fly Kyra's mum out anywhere.

Here was go again with the Kyras mom bull. Newsflash, Oscars Dad is loaded, way more than O&K. Theyre not flying him anywhere, he can afford to fly himself to places. I think its quite obvious theyre not close with her Mother, clearly. She hasnt taken the time to visit them EVER! When they lived in Montana she didnt even take the time to be around. So over hearing all the boohoos for her Mom. People literally picked that topic apart just a few weeks ago. Let it go.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Rkp65i wrote:
Pineapples wrote:Oscars dad and his siblings including Aimee are on their way to New York also. I wonder why they never fly Kyra's mum out anywhere.

Here was go again with the Kyras mom bull. Newsflash, Oscars Dad is loaded, way more than O&K. Theyre not flying him anywhere, he can afford to fly himself to places. I think its quite obvious theyre not close with her Mother, clearly. She hasnt taken the time to visit them EVER! When they lived in Montana she didnt even take the time to be around. So over hearing all the boohoos for her Mom. People literally picked that topic apart just a few weeks ago. Let it go.
You didnt have to get snarky lmao

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

berrybitch wrote:
dnbunny wrote:Wow Oscar actually looks so cute with a hat on lmao I wish he'd get a flipping haircut and clean up, bc he doesn't look half bad when he actually DOES. Lol. [img]httpsuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170520/ff325bff44d804d6f42949203953png[/img]

He looks better there because you can't see his massive collection of wrinkles
Or his GIANT nose that his poor children inherited.
mavenjill
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mavenjill »

1- they need babysitters so fly in who can babysit! Gotta enjoy NYC!
2-their relationship started on a scandal sorta... the whole dating your best friend boyfriend and getting pregnant immediately while in high school.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Well she has a big nose too so their kids didn't stand a chance.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Rkp65i wrote:

You'd think it'd be obvious with the way Kyra is clearly closer to her step-mom than her own mother. She and her mom do not have a good relationship, so I don't understand why people here keep pushing the issue.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

I also dont understand people getting snarky with the issue. Yes that has been talked about, but everything on this forum has been discussed endless times also, so whats difference and the attitude about kyras mother?? Maybe these people joined not long ago, and didnt know it has been discussed? Calm down, shit
Im new to gossip forums, but damn if someone wants to talk about kyras mom, then let them. If you dont feel like talking about it, ignore it, And talk about what you want to talk about. Didnt know we are all forced to talk about a specific thing everyone else is talking about, damn lmao.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Rkp65i wrote:

Sorry I don't live on this forum so I must have missed that discussion. But rest assured that I will continue to post whatever I like on here and if you don't like it scroll past Image fucking cheek trying to tell me what I can and can't talk about.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

greeneyes21 wrote:I also dont understand people getting snarky with the issue. Yes that has been talked about, but everything on this forum has been discussed endless times also, so whats difference and the attitude about kyras mother?? Maybe these people joined not long ago, and didnt know it has been discussed? Calm down, shit Image
Im new to gossip forums, but damn if someone wants to talk about kyras mom, then let them. If you dont feel like talking about it, ignore it, And talk about what you want to talk about. Didnt know we are all forced to talk about a specific thing everyone else is talking about, damn lmao.

Thank you!! They obviously flew the step ronda out to NY to help with buggy so why not Kyra's mom? It would be a good way to build bridges and all that. And take no notice of snarky pants post, I'm not Image

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Pineapples wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:I also dont understand people getting snarky with the issue. Yes that has been talked about, but everything on this forum has been discussed endless times also, so whats difference and the attitude about kyras mother?? Maybe these people joined not long ago, and didnt know it has been discussed? Calm down, shit Image

Thank you!! They obviously flew the step ronda out to NY to help with buggy so why not Kyra's mom? It would be a good way to build bridges and all that. And take no notice of snarky pants post, I'm not Image

Yes lol i understand kyra and her mother dont have a good relationship, but thats still her mother. If it was me (even if i didnt have a good relationship with my mom) i would still want my mother to meet her granddaughter. So that i knew i did try my best with my mother. If that makes any sense lol

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

greeneyes21 wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

Yes lol i understand kyra and her mother dont have a good relationship, but thats still her mother. If it was me (even if i didnt have a good relationship with my mom) i would still want my mother to meet her granddaughter. So that i knew i did try my best with my mother. If that makes any sense lol

Same! I'm very much a believer in trying to make situations better. When Kyra stayed with her mom they seemed to get along ok and she clearly loves her Mom because she cried when they left. It's just a shame to see her spending time with her Dad in Vegas and her step mom in NY but not her mom or brother.

greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Pineapples wrote:
greeneyes21 wrote:
Pineapples wrote: Thank you!! They obviously flew the step ronda out to NY to help with buggy so why not Kyra's mom? It would be a good way to build bridges and all that. And take no notice of snarky pants post, I'm not Image

Same! I'm very much a believer in trying to make situations better. When Kyra stayed with her mom they seemed to get along ok and she clearly loves her Mom because she cried when they left. It's just a shame to see her spending time with her Dad in Vegas and her step mom in NY but not her mom or brother.

Exactly! Lol
Thats what i dont get, it seemed like she had a good/emotional time with her mother.

dnbunny
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dnbunny »

Blackswan wrote:Well she has a big nose too so their kids didn't stand a chance.
Well I'm of Mexican descent and also have a larger nose so I guess I don't really notice those types of things or see them in a negative light.

bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

Although Oscar and Kyra aren't my favorite people in the world I'm glad they have the opportunity to travel. Traveling is good! I hope they utilize all their resources in NYC and feel more inspired to deliver better content.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Pineapples wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:

Sorry I don't live on this forum so I must have missed that discussion. But rest assured that I will continue to post whatever I like on here and if you don't like it scroll past Image fucking cheek trying to tell me what I can and can't talk about.

LOL its just brutal rereading the same shit all the time. So many people think that they should pay to fly her mom all over. Im confused as to why they owe her mother anything. She has literally been MIA for most of the last 2 years, but yes, lets fly her on vacation. Makes sense. Meanwhile Step Mom has flown out countless times to see them. So it makes sense that she would go with them. Just a month ago everyone was mad that they flew to Cali instead of flying to see her Mom. Some families just dont have that connection & believe it or not its ok.
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

Rkp65i wrote:
Pineapples wrote:
Rkp65i wrote: Here was go again with the Kyras mom bull. Newsflash, Oscars Dad is loaded, way more than O&K. Theyre not flying him anywhere, he can afford to fly himself to places. I think its quite obvious theyre not close with her Mother, clearly. She hasnt taken the time to visit them EVER! When they lived in Montana she didnt even take the time to be around. So over hearing all the boohoos for her Mom. People literally picked that topic apart just a few weeks ago. Let it go.

LOL its just brutal rereading the same shit all the time. So many people think that they should pay to fly her mom all over. Im confused as to why they owe her mother anything. She has literally been MIA for most of the last 2 years, but yes, lets fly her on vacation. Makes sense. Meanwhile Step Mom has flown out countless times to see them. So it makes sense that she would go with them. Just a month ago everyone was mad that they flew to Cali instead of flying to see her Mom. Some families just dont have that connection & believe it or not its ok.
Thats your opinion thats completely fine nothing against you lol
Its the fact that you got all snarky about something you didnt have to talk about and made a big deal about it. She wanted to talk about it, and i kinda of did too because i didnt know this specific topic was talked about either. My point is, you could have just ignored that topic and let other people talk about it. When a topic on here pops up that im not interested in i ignore and wait until someone else brings up a different topic, then i join in. I dont get all snarky because someone brought up a topic i didnt want to talk about lol

rachel_rob
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by rachel_rob »

I don't understand why everyone keeps making a huge deal about her mom, and sticking up for her. It really bothers me when people stick up for ADULTS and put all the responsibility and burden on the CHILDREN. If anyone should be responsible to make an effort, it is the parent. It's not, and never should be, the child's responsibility to make things work with a parent. Her mother made certain choices in life that seem to have put a strain on their relationship, and not is not Kyra's fault in anyway. As some of you have said, it is not a belief that her mom was happy about her choice to get pregnant again, so why would she want that around her daughter? Yes, some people come around, but some parents have a warped view of what life should be.
Instead of starting a family, my mom thought that my time should be spent "Going clubbing and drinking and going to parties, and being a 'normal' 21 year old".
Which clearly is not something you encourage your child to do. I love my mom, but the thought of visiting her, gives me anxiety. She has 0 filters, and doesn't think before she talks, and has very little respect for my spouse, and has a very short fuse. My daughter is almost 1 and has never met her. And although I am in no hurry to visit her, and barely talk to her-- if I were a vlogger- I would NOT go saying how I feel to the world about my mom. And I wouldn't expect Kyra to do that either. And honestly, the fact that she hasn't done that is great! If she had, that would show a very high level of immaturity, and clearly she knows how to keep private things private.

My point is, it is not up to the child to make things right with their parents. So I don't understand why people are expecting for her to make all the effort? It seems like if there was a simple explanation, she would have mentioned something like, "My mom is really busy with work but is coming out this summer." But she has ignored it completely which shows that it's not something she wants to bring up.
Expecting a child to be the one to mend things with their parent, is like implying that the CHILD did anything wrong. As if the child is the one at fault for all of the parents mistakes. And that's not true.
You guys make your points and put out your complaints, but this one I COMPLETELY disagree with.

But then again, we know NOTHING. She could have a great relationship with her mom, and maybe her mom is already planning on coming out!:)
greeneyes21
Talker
Talker

rachel_rob wrote:I don't understand why everyone keeps making a huge deal about her mom, and sticking up for her. It really bothers me when people stick up for ADULTS and put all the responsibility and burden on the CHILDREN. If anyone should be responsible to make an effort, it is the parent. It's not, and never should be, the child's responsibility to make things work with a parent. Her mother made certain choices in life that seem to have put a strain on their relationship, and not is not Kyra's fault in anyway. As some of you have said, it is not a belief that her mom was happy about her choice to get pregnant again, so why would she want that around her daughter? Yes, some people come around, but some parents have a warped view of what life should be.
Instead of starting a family, my mom thought that my time should be spent "Going clubbing and drinking and going to parties, and being a 'normal' 21 year old".
Which clearly is not something you encourage your child to do. I love my mom, but the thought of visiting her, gives me anxiety. She has 0 filters, and doesn't think before she talks, and has very little respect for my spouse, and has a very short fuse. My daughter is almost 1 and has never met her. And although I am in no hurry to visit her, and barely talk to her-- if I were a vlogger- I would NOT go saying how I feel to the world about my mom. And I wouldn't expect Kyra to do that either. And honestly, the fact that she hasn't done that is great! If she had, that would show a very high level of immaturity, and clearly she knows how to keep private things private.

My point is, it is not up to the child to make things right with their parents. So I don't understand why people are expecting for her to make all the effort? It seems like if there was a simple explanation, she would have mentioned something like, "My mom is really busy with work but is coming out this summer." But she has ignored it completely which shows that it's not something she wants to bring up.
Expecting a child to be the one to mend things with their parent, is like implying that the CHILD did anything wrong. As if the child is the one at fault for all of the parents mistakes. And that's not true.
You guys make your points and put out your complaints, but this one I COMPLETELY disagree with.

But then again, we know NOTHING. She could have a great relationship with her mom, and maybe her mom is already planning on coming out!:)
I completely agree with what youre saying lol my point in my post was, just for my own piece of mind i would still try to make things right with my mother so that in the end i knew i tried. (not saying kyra should or anything like that lol) but yes i agree that the child shouldnt have to make things work with their own parent. The parent should be doing that. And yes maybe they do have a good relationship, and kyra may want it to be more of a private thing :)

sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

rachel_rob wrote:I don't understand why everyone keeps making a huge deal about her mom, and sticking up for her. It really bothers me when people stick up for ADULTS and put all the responsibility and burden on the CHILDREN. If anyone should be responsible to make an effort, it is the parent. It's not, and never should be, the child's responsibility to make things work with a parent. Her mother made certain choices in life that seem to have put a strain on their relationship, and not is not Kyra's fault in anyway. As some of you have said, it is not a belief that her mom was happy about her choice to get pregnant again, so why would she want that around her daughter? Yes, some people come around, but some parents have a warped view of what life should be.

I respectfully disagree. Once a child reaches their late teens and then adulthood, it is their responsibility to work towards a good relationship with their parents. Parents are people and they have flaws. Children have their own sets of flaws. Recognizing that and being mature enough to recognize that there are issues and trying to resolve them is part of growing up. I'm not saying that adult children have to take on the burden of a toxic or abusive parent, but for most family the tensions are less extreme.
ALL relationships need bilateral work, regardless of who you think is at fault for what. Starting a conversation with "you know, I felt isolated when you sent me to love with dad and didn't stay in touch when I was a teen" can lead to understanding the other side and their perspective better (maybe they thought it would be best for you, or we're struggling with addiction or depression) and work towards a solution. Putting all the onus on the parent to fix a strained relationship demonstrates that the adult child has not shifted out of the power dynamic of their childhood and still expects to be treated like a child. They are not approaching the problem as adults. If your boss does something inconsiderate you go and try to fix things even if they don't seem to understand that what they did was wrong. It's on you to fix it if they don't get it on their own. If you don't, you only strain the relationship more. With a boss this can mean leaving your job, but with family you only walk away if things are VERY serious (though that IS always an option) so you might as well come forward and try to work things out.
All that said, people can choose to have all kinds of relationships with their parents and maybe for kyra a good relationship with her mother means talking on the phone. I do however agree with the part in your post where you say that we don't know what their relationship is like.

Return to “OKBaby”