E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

PumpkinHead
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by PumpkinHead »

I don't post on here often, but what in the world is going on?! This whole situation is so strange and I have no idea what to make of it. I leaning more towards the idea that Ellie wasn't pregnant and just got her period, mainly because of the way they're acting. None of their family, except for Jared's brother, has said anything, they've all gone silent on social media, and Jared hasn't shed a single tear. He seems so disconnected from the whole thing; I don't think he was ever convinced that Ellie was pregnant. It's such a stark contrast compared to when they thought Ellie was going to miscarry with Calvin. They're turning into Sam and Nia.. though I honestly feel like E+J are worse after this past week. Sorry if I'm reiterating what everyone else has already said, I'm just trying to make sense of this lol. It's all so strange and something is definitely off.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:If Ellie got confirmation that she never was pregnant, or it was VERY early, that means the weight gain was something else. If she truly has an eating disorder, this could trigger her HARD. I get the impression that something other than a miscarriage is going on. Either they are fighting, or Ellie is having a mental crisis.

Tons of comments yesterday from real fans told them it was ok to take a few days off. I really think Jared should have taken their advice. The fact that he hasn't just done that, tells me that they they don't have as much money saved up as we think, and they can't afford to miss a vlog.

Yeah they'll get extra views from a post-mc vlog, but I can't see how ones like this are good for business.
I think Jared is the type of person that has committed to vlogging and vlogging he will gosh darn it. I think Ellie is taking mental health days to regroup and she will not mention the "pregnancy/miscarriage" at all.
I do not believe they were ever pregnant, but I believe Ellie convinced herself she was. She is suffering a loss,but Jared who never believed she was pregnant is not dealing with a loss just a hormonal wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lily_moon wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
imnottired wrote:I really think something is up. Jared didn't even film Jackson or Calvin today (except for two second clips).

I do not believe for a second that they're taking time to themselves and spending it with family, something is really wrong.
spending time with family? except... jared and the boys weren't even home when ellie was bleeding a lot and in pain. jared has not shed ONE SINGLE TEAR on camera while talking about this whole thing.

what the actual fucking fuck?! i don't know what else to say about this whole ordeal! i can't figure out why they are acting so off about it all. it is totally out of character.

---
'blighted ovum' was tagged in today's vlog too....

--------------
crazy thought here. but does anyone think ellie has... hurt herself and isn't at home?
. Yeah i was thinking too. Maybe she is in the hospital for mental health issues ?

I was going to say do Mormons acknowledge mental issues, but I think I will go with do the Griffiths acknowledge mental health issues. No one said anything when she lost so much weight and could not walk up the stairs to get a diaper, I think if she was dealing with mental health issues her family would shun her

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

emlyx wrote:Just a little bit of topic, but a friend of mine who is Mormon, sent my address to the church next to my house (we're 8 thousands miles away) and they were just here today. I was afraid to invite them over CAN U IMAGINE A BUNCH OF JARED'S in my living room. So I told them that I was just leaving, to come back next Tuesday. I feel awkward, but at the same time relief for not being judged at my own home (and on a Saturday)
Honestly, I HOPE your friend asked for permission before sending the missionaries over. They will CERTAINLY be back on Tuesday. I briefly dated a Mormon guy and he asked if I wanted to meet with some sister missionaries to find out more about the religion. Politely, I said yes. Mistake! THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! It took me longer to ditch them than the Mormon guy I was dating!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Although, they did bring me LOTS of cookies.)
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My dad's family is Mormon.. when we were kids if we spent thenight with cousins we had to go to church
My dad never forced that- or any religion on us
The missionaries would drive out to out house
Every so often and dad would talk to the missionaries then bring out the 4 wheelers and give them soda .lol. They were nice guys
I do know what you mean about the young women.. when I met a friend in HS .. who was Mormon.. his sister tried to be my best friend and it was super awkward

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

The longer Ellie hides out, the more awkward her eventual return to the vlogs will be! She just needs to face the music, clear the air of her stink and get on with it!
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I bet when Ellie does come back it, she won't talk about it at all. She is big on over sharing when things look good, but she doesn't want to talk about anything negative that happens to her. I am guessing the first blog with her will be super awkward, but she will pretend everything is normal. Any talk about this will be from Jared. What do y'all think?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I think if Ellie could come up with a way to keep the ice palace she would be done vlogging.
But since they clearly rely on the YouTube money I think she will be back on Monday (tuesdays) vlog. Tomorrow vlog (Saturday) will just be of whatever Jareds fun plans were, and mondays vlog (Sunday) will be a short clip of the kids playing after church and a speech from Jared.
Ellie will be in tuesdays video. In her robe. She will not mention anything.
Unless of course she is in the hospital for her mental health issues.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

The title of this thread should be: E+J - Sam and Nia 2.0

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Kudos to whoever thought of this clever title.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Has B&M or C&K said ANYTHING regarding the miscarriage? I haven't watched C&K's blog yet today so idk if they have. I know the bumps didn't say anything.

That's probably the strangest part. If it was real I feel like her friends would be rallying behind her with tweets like "I'm so sorry" or "we're keeping Ellie and Jared in our prayers" or ANYTHING. But it seems like there's been NOTHING.

As well as nothing from her family.

emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

ewokfan11 wrote:
emlyx wrote:Just a little bit of topic, but a friend of mine who is Mormon, sent my address to the church next to my house (we're 8 thousands miles away) and they were just here today. I was afraid to invite them over CAN U IMAGINE A BUNCH OF JARED'S in my living room. So I told them that I was just leaving, to come back next Tuesday. I feel awkward, but at the same time relief for not being judged at my own home (and on a Saturday)
Honestly, I HOPE your friend asked for permission before sending the missionaries over. They will CERTAINLY be back on Tuesday. I briefly dated a Mormon guy and he asked if I wanted to meet with some sister missionaries to find out more about the religion. Politely, I said yes. Mistake! THEY WOULDN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!! It took me longer to ditch them than the Mormon guy I was dating!!!! Image Image Image Image (Although, they did bring me LOTS of cookies.)
Nope. He didn't. He asked me about sending me a Bible, which I agreed, he even signed it but it was expensive for him to ship it out, so he said that they would drop it at my place, and that's ok but I never thought about them coming to evangelize me. Shoot. Guess I'll have to hide my vodka bottles. Wish me luck, I'll need it.
winniewise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by winniewise »

I am very surprised Ellie isn't on Twitter trying to milk the situation. Especially considering the amount of support and love Randy and Anna got after their miscarriage.
I am just so curious. What is going on? E+J have a history of being overly dramatic, especially with this TTC. Now suddenly everything is strangely understated.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Maybe Ellie will stay MIA until Calvin's birthday episode.... and then she will return and never mention it again. I seriously wonder if this is the end of them vlogging their TTC journey. She's embarassed by her stupidity, so the next we hear of this will be when she is 12 weeks along with an actual pregnancy.
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

whys0seri0us wrote:Has B&M or C&K said ANYTHING regarding the miscarriage? I haven't watched C&K's blog yet today so idk if they have. I know the bumps didn't say anything.

That's probably the strangest part. If it was real I feel like her friends would be rallying behind her with tweets like "I'm so sorry" or "we're keeping Ellie and Jared in our prayers" or ANYTHING. But it seems like there's been NOTHING.

As well as nothing from her family.

Nope, C&K didn't say anything either.

It's like radio silence from everyone, it's almost like it didn't happen for anyone except for Ellie.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Double Post:

I just realized that I subconsciously called it Calvins birthday EPISODE without even realizing it... because that's what these vloggers have become- a bad reality show with episodes.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:This just confirms for me that Ellie was never pregnant and was told so at her dr appt, and she never did get a positive pregnancy test.
Jared is over the top emotional about everything. Always. And now when his wife is supposedly in a lot of pain and going through her FIRST miscarriage he's out spending the day at the groomers, driving to see family and just hanging out with the boys while she's at home.
I have had two miscarriages, the bleeding can be very heavy and occassionally to the point where you need to go get checked out. I wouldn't have wanted to go through that on my own. And I don't for a second believe codependent Ellie and Jared would either.
And why is Jared lying? They didn't spend the day together. He wasn't even home and then the next day is planning on being gone again all day.

Because they are both embarrassed that they made a huge stinking pregnancy announcement based off of Ellie "pray my pregnancy into existence" mentality when she in fact never was pregnant. Ellie is coping by hiding out to wait out the embarrassment and Jared is coping by acting like his typical awkward self.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

I'm sorry but to me the fact that Jared's brother said "pray for ellie" means she's losing her mind. Why not pray for Ellie and Jared? I understand she's the one physically experiencing it, but if we talk about loss, Jared should receive support to. Instead he doesn't have the time to be sad because Ellie wants to be alone and not take care of her children. I don't want to be insensitive because I understand being in pain and heartbroken, but this is Ellie being selfish again. As much as I can't stand Jared, he seems to understand that life goes on. You can be sad and cry and be mad, but your kids need you and you
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Stuuu3 wrote:I'm sorry but to me the fact that Jared's brother said "pray for ellie" means she's losing her mind. Why not pray for Ellie and Jared? I understand she's the one physically experiencing it, but if we talk about loss, Jared should receive support to. Instead he doesn't have the time to be sad because Ellie wants to be alone and not take care of her children. I don't want to be insensitive because I understand being in pain and heartbroken, but this is Ellie being selfish again. As much as I can't stand Jared, he seems to understand that life goes on. You can be sad and cry and be mad, but your kids need you and you
Yeah, I thought that was fishy too. I'm pretty sure when Emily, Matt's wife, miscarried, E+J asked us to pray for both of them, not just Emily.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

I watched the end of Matt and Em's vlog. I think what Matt was trying to get at (very awkwardly) is that miscarriage is harder on women because of the hormones and the physical process, so while it is still a loss for the guys, it is a lot harder on the women going through it. So in his opinion Ellie needs prayers more. That is my take on what he was saying.... Is he always that awkward on camera? Yikes!

However, it seems like he is the only one talking to them at the moment. He was the only one that commented on twitter, on his blog, and Jared mentioned that his brother said he was there if he needed a listening ear. He didn't mention any other family support. (Unless I am forgetting) I know Bonnie brought a meal on Tuesday and his parents watched the boys, but that was all before the "miscarriage"

I think he is the only family member that believes this was real, so maybe he knows from Jared that Ellie has lost her marbles and needs prayers. Very interesting.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”