webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:It's scary how purple his arm was throughout the video. That can't be normal.
She said it was from her holding him so tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has anyone here held their infant so tight they cut off circulation? I found that slightly disturbing I think she's trying to prove he can hold himself up but he obviously can't so she is hurting him to fake it!

loveoctober
Talker
Talker

Unread post by loveoctober »

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Look at that tacky tan line on her hands in the second picture. I don't understand how she can keep her arms covered in the summer!
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Her shirt is so tight around her upper arm that it makes the front of her top ball up, you can notice it when she waves at the :43-:46 second mark.. The button in the front looks like its ready to burst too. I cant imagine how shes comfortable wearing that!! I hate super tight tops especially around my arms and arm pits or boobs. Its so suffocating .

Also it was really awkward when she was like "he kinda like whimpers a little bit and I give him, *turns to charlie* i give you the boobie" at the 3:17 mark..lol idk what it is that makes her such an awkward mom!! i hope im not like that lol
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

Her shirt is so tight around her upper arm that it makes the front of her top ball up, you can notice it when she waves at the :43-:46 second mark.. The button in the front looks like its ready to burst too. I cant imagine how shes comfortable wearing that!! I hate super tight tops especially around my arms and arm pits or boobs. Its so suffocating .

Also it was really awkward when she was like "he kinda like whimpers a little bit and I give him, *turns to charlie* i give you the boobie" at the 3:17 mark..lol idk what it is that makes her such an awkward mom!! i hope im not like that lol
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

applebutter_dreams wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:http://cdn5.kellymom.com/images/growth/growthcharts.gif

According to this chart Charlie was right above the 10th percentile at 4 months old and 12 lb 14 oz.

So.. not a lie
I was talking about how she said, 10th.. um to 25th percentile. The 25th percentile part was a lie. That's all I meant. Maybe if she wasn't so insecure she could just say yeah he's in the 10th percentile. Her little teeny bopper minions all think the sun shines out of her ass anyways
Don't get me wrong I definitely do think she lies about a lot of things and she probably is insecure about him barely being above the 10th percentile haha, but my dr told me my daughter was 50th-75th percentile which is a pretty big gap. I looked it up at home and she was right in the middle of that at 60th percentile, but her doctor could have told her that he was 10-25th to make her feel better lol. The convo she secretly recorded between them a few vlogs back made it sound like the doctor was trying to reassure her
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I forgot that I popped in to say that the picture of Lily missing her tooth is so cute! What a little doll. Can't believe she's already losing teeth. I am very interested to see what her adult teeth look like, since her baby teeth are so odd.
Isn't she kinda too young to start losing teeth? Don't kids start losing teeth around 7/8?
ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

She ate her tooth? Wtf?? Poor child.Image
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Blackswan wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:Sorry for the double post, but I forgot that I popped in to say that the picture of Lily missing her tooth is so cute! What a little doll. Can't believe she's already losing teeth. I am very interested to see what her adult teeth look like, since her baby teeth are so odd.
Isn't she kinda too young to start losing teeth? Don't kids start losing teeth around 7/8?
Nope! Some kids can lose one as young as 4, but it's more common to lose around 6 or 7.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Blackswan wrote:
No not too young. I've known 4 year olds to lose them
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

blackroses wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Nope! Some kids can lose one as young as 4, but it's more common to lose around 6 or 7.
Oh shoot no! I hope my 5 year old doesn't lose any teeth anytime soon! He would HATE it at this point.
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

talkingtrash wrote:I agree with the flirt comments she's always making...ugh! So tacky. I used to like Vanessa, I really did. I stopped liking her after that day she told Lily she looked a mess and seemed embarassed by her hair and outfit when she dressed herself. "You look a mess today, it's a good thing you're staying home." So damn rude! Disgusting.
Which video was that?

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

ladyju28 wrote:She ate her tooth? Wtf?? Poor child.Image
She ate her tooth or she swallowed it? Why does that make my stomach churn.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

The way Vanessa phrases it makes it sound like it fell out and then Lily deliberately swallowed it. :fev: But we all know how Vanessa is with words, it probably was an accident. I hope Vanessa talks to her about what to do when losing teeth in the future.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Yeah she makes it sound as if she 'lost' it in the sense it had come out of her mouth, she found it and then decided to eat it. Such a moron.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

ladyju28 wrote:She ate her tooth? Wtf?? Poor child.Image
I'm just sitting over here wondering why the hell "bottom row" is a hashtag...
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

How did she not know that Lily's tooth was loose? And if she did, why wasn't she keeping a closer eye on her to make sure that didn't happen? I lost my tooth eating birthday cake once, but the thought of swallowing it.. *shudder*
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think she meant that lily accidentally swallowed it but she always words things so fucking weird. She should've known that Lily's tooth was loose, I'm sure lily would've told her.
It's fairly common for kids to accidentally swallow their tooth, my niece did it. She was so upset that the tooth fairy wouldn't come.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

applebutter_dreams wrote:How did she not know that Lily's tooth was loose? And if she did, why wasn't she keeping a closer eye on her to make sure that didn't happen? I lost my tooth eating birthday cake once, but the thought of swallowing it.. *shudder*
Not to defend Vanessa but it does happen.

Return to “2011teenagemom”