E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by alym0326 »

The main reason I believe they aren't faking this, besides the nurses phone call that convinced me- is that Ellie hasn't been In the videos in two whole days. We all know Ellie and how she needs to be the centre of attention. I truly believe if they were faking this we would have seen her or heard her say something. KWIM? She loves the attention. I don't think she would pass up the opportunity to have all eyes on her, and fake crying on camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

alym0326 wrote:The main reason I believe they aren't faking this, besides the nurses phone call that convinced me- is that Ellie hasn't been In the videos in two whole days. We all know Ellie and how she needs to be the centre of attention. I truly believe if they were faking this we would have seen her or heard her say something. KWIM? She loves the attention. I don't think she would pass up the opportunity to have all eyes on her, and fake crying on camera.
I think she is hiding because she got caught up in sort of a lie and she knows it. I think she really believed she was pregnant and wouldn't listen to ANYONE else. Her mom went on vacation the day she "miscarried"? Um, hell no. If she was really miscarrying for the first time I'm sure her mom and sister would have dropped everything and been there for support. Instead her mom and dad are having a great vacation hundreds of miles away.
cynthiadancer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cynthiadancer »

I wonder if these vlogs really aren't going up the day after filmed and are a few days old because of lining the timing up with Mother's Day. They have said before that they only vlog 20 minutes a day so it would be pretty easy for them to vlog 20 minutes 3 times a day and get 3 vlogs out of the same day, just change clothes. Maybe when Bonnie was taking a meal over to Ellie days before this supposedly happened that those were the actual days Ellie was having this melt down and that is why everyone is being so silent. Even C&K said that they knew days earlier than the vlog came out. I think everyone else had to keep quiet due to timing and are now just staying quiet because its awkward. And it would explain why Bonnie was doing normal things the day Ellie was supposedly alone. Just a thought.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

alym0326 wrote:The main reason I believe they aren't faking this, besides the nurses phone call that convinced me- is that Ellie hasn't been In the videos in two whole days. We all know Ellie and how she needs to be the centre of attention. I truly believe if they were faking this we would have seen her or heard her say something. KWIM? She loves the attention. I don't think she would pass up the opportunity to have all eyes on her, and fake crying on camera.

I no longer think they intentionally set it up as a fake miscarriage like many ppl originally thought. I think Ellie is just stupid and thought she was pregnant when she wasn't. She is selfish, so she wanted to make the announcement on Mother's Day. They edited the crap out of that phone call, so who knows what was really said. Then, Ellie gets her period, which is heavy because of the IUD removal. She is devastated because she convinced herself she was really pregnant, so to her it feels like a real loss. She is embarrassed and sad and angry at all the hate they have been getting, so she is throwing a temper tantrum and refusing to be in the vlog. She is selfish, so it looks like she is even ignoring and neglecting her children, too, to wallow in her self-pity and misery. Jared tells everyone it is "basically" a miscarriage. What does that even mean? For damage control. He knows if they tell viewers she was never pregnant it is going to make them (esp Ellie) look sooo stupid and it makes their Mother's Day announcement look even shadier than it was. Now whether Ellie has gone nuts and is getting treatment remains to be seen... I am not convinced either way, yet.

Again, this is just my opinion! I love hearing everyone's theories!
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

cynthiadancer wrote:I wonder if these vlogs really aren't going up the day after filmed and are a few days old because of lining the timing up with Mother's Day. They have said before that they only vlog 20 minutes a day so it would be pretty easy for them to vlog 20 minutes 3 times a day and get 3 vlogs out of the same day, just change clothes. Maybe when Bonnie was taking a meal over to Ellie days before this supposedly happened that those were the actual days Ellie was having this melt down and that is why everyone is being so silent. Even C&K said that they knew days earlier than the vlog came out. I think everyone else had to keep quiet due to timing and are now just staying quiet because its awkward. And it would explain why Bonnie was doing normal things the day Ellie was supposedly alone. Just a thought.
Nah, it lines up pretty well. You can tell by the snow in the Thursday vlog - the last one Ellie was in. Maybe Jared filmed today and yesterday's vlogs in advance, but those were really just him alone.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I don't think they are actually _faking_ a miscarriage just for views. BUT-- I do think Ellie convinced herself she was pregnant. And so she didn't believe the negative tests, and doesn't understand that you can have HCG in your body without being pregnant. She doesn't understand squat about how her body works. So she really does believe she's having a loss, but nobody else does. That's why Mother Hen Jennifer went off on her road trip, and Bonnie, the stalwart older sister and best friend, went and got her hair done. So Ellie is having a good pout because nobody believes she was really pregnant. Except for the minions, Jackson, and Gaines.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

The way that Jared said "when I got to spend time with Ellie" or whatever he said, he made it sound like she's not in their house and that he can only spend particular hours with her. That makes me feel like you guys might be onto something about her not being home. Then again, maybe he just worded it strangely because he said they were going to sit and watch a movie together. Who knows lol.

Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

I have a feeling their channel might change from this point on. I think we'll eventually be seeing a lot less of Ellie and more of Jared and the boys.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ophelia11
Talker
Talker

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by Ophelia11 »

When did Ellie's parents leave for vacation? Is it possible that after her and Jared argued about her "miscarriage" she's completely lost her shit and and has gone to join her parents on vacation to get away from him?

I agree with the people saying it's likely they've had a fierce argument over their situation and are actively avoiding each other. It's super unusual for Ellie not to at least film herself crying for the attention.

Poor Calvin. I'm pretty sure Ellie is in a deep state of depression right now so I doubt he'll get much of a birthday. It wouldn't even surprise me if we see Jared and his parents taking the boys to Chick-Fil-A (ew) to celebrate Calvin's birthday because "Ellie is too upset to throw a party."

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ophelia11 wrote:When did Ellie's parents leave for vacation?
They left Thursday. The same day Ellie supposedly started bleeding. Same day Bonnie got her new hair extensions and went to a store opening in SLC. But, FAMILY FIRST...it seems like they know Ellie is full of shit and lying.
nc_mom
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nc_mom »

This entire "pregnancy" nonsense is taking on the proportions of a Greek tragedy. How could she have a miscarriage when she was never pregnant? Some of these vloggers run out of ideas for creating drama, headlines and views. Who in their right mind declares they are pregnant when all the tests show they are not. I'm so sick of these vloggers (many of them!) creating constant drama and fake scenarios for views, subscribers and ultimately money. Who watches this garbage? I tuned them out months ago and unsubscribed and I imagine so have many others.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The comments are absolutely ridiculous. Some people even think that they had an ultrasound!
And then there was this one. Not the same thing AT ALL. So sad.Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
FreeFinn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FreeFinn »

I don't know if anyone else has said this but, I think Ellie isn't in the vlogs at the moment because she doesn't
want people to think she's faking this misscarriage. If she were on the vlogs and talking about it right after it
'happened' it would be obvious that she was faking it.
Free Finn!
MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

No only is there an ad playing before all of these miscarriage videos, but they have ALL been non skippable ads! I think that is absolutely disgusting. I would never want to profit off of a loss. They could have at least left these videos ad free..it's not like they need the money from this weeks uploads.
yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

Well, I'm sure this will be their excuse to go MIA on all forthcoming TTC talk. They'll preach privacy from now on.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Ophelia11 wrote:When did Ellie's parents leave for vacation? Is it possible that after her and Jared argued about her "miscarriage" she's completely lost her shit and and has gone to join her parents on vacation to get away from him?

I agree with the people saying it's likely they've had a fierce argument over their situation and are actively avoiding each other. It's super unusual for Ellie not to at least film herself crying for the attention.

Poor Calvin. I'm pretty sure Ellie is in a deep state of depression right now so I doubt he'll get much of a birthday. It wouldn't even surprise me if we see Jared and his parents taking the boys to Chick-Fil-A (ew) to celebrate Calvin's birthday because "Ellie is too upset to throw a party."

This is sooo interesting! I definitely think this theory has merit. The day she supposedly started bleeding is the same day her parents left on a trip. That day there is no Ellie in the vlog. Jared leaves his allegedly miscarrying wife with the boys. He explains what happens and talks about how good the time apart was... What?

The next day still no Ellie... Jared mentions about 20 times that he is spending time with Ellie. That is a big sign that ppl are lying. He is overcompensating by repeating what he wants us to believe over and over. Why would Ellie be super active on Instagram (as another poster said... Haven't confirmed this myself), but not be in the vlog? If she is okay enough to comment on pics, surely she is ok to be in the vlog... Even for a second to reassure the minions.

Did I mess up the timeline at all?
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bunny88 wrote:
Ophelia11 wrote:When did Ellie's parents leave for vacation? Is it possible that after her and Jared argued about her "miscarriage" she's completely lost her shit and and has gone to join her parents on vacation to get away from him?

This is sooo interesting! I definitely think this theory has merit. The day she supposedly started bleeding is the same day her parents left on a trip. That day there is no Ellie in the vlog. Jared leaves his allegedly miscarrying wife with the boys. He explains what happens and talks about how good the time apart was... What?

The next day still no Ellie... Jared mentions about 20 times that he is spending time with Ellie. That is a big sign that ppl are lying. He is overcompensating by repeating what he wants us to believe over and over. Why would Ellie be super active on Instagram (as another poster said... Haven't confirmed this myself), but not be in the vlog? If she is okay enough to comment on pics, surely she is ok to be in the vlog... Even for a second to reassure the minions.

Another person said Jared was with Penny outside Ellie's parents' house. I sort of thought it looked like it too. Maybe he dropped her off at her parents' house and she's with them? Seems weird she'd ditch her kids...
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
bunny88 wrote:

Another person said Jared was with Penny outside Ellie's parents' house. I sort of thought it looked like it too. Maybe he dropped her off at her parents' house and she's with them? Seems weird she'd ditch her kids...
Well she left them to go to Hawaii, and they both left them to go to Playlist. I don't know how long her parent's trip is for. I rewatched the last 2 vlogs without Ellie. Jared has some majorly shifty eyes. His eyes go up and to the left about a dozen times in each vlog... especially when he is talking about Ellie. That is a sign of lying. Anytime he talks about Ellie, he can't make eye contact with the camera for more than a few seconds. I didn't notice it on my first watch. Ugh, I hate that I gave them more views, but I do have adblock.

It will be very telling tomorrow when Jared is out doing his fun thing if the boys are with Jared's parents or other family members.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It definitely looked like her parents yard when he was with penny. However I thought it was because he left penny there while he went and dealt with finalizing the trailer purchase. He talked about having to finish some paperwork.
I interpreted that as he took penny with him for the day and needed somewhere to leave her for a big, not that he dropped Ellie off with her parents.
I'm starting to think Ellie isn't around, but I don't think she's with her parents. Regardless if she is actually having a miscarriage or just her period I doubt she would want to be going on a holiday.
I am starting to think that she may in fact not be home though...
madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

I'm interested to see how this whole ordeal changes the DBEJCK dynamics. I think things between them have been strained anyways lately(especially between the wives), but both Katie and Missy have experienced actual, confirmed losses and probably think this is a slap in the face. Also(if I remember correctly), the whole Cullen and Katie vs. Sam and Nia confrontation was over Cullen tweeting or favoriting something that had to due with how awful it is to use a miscarriage to gain views. This can't be good for their so-called friendship!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”