E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Ok i actually feel bad for jared.... not only has Ellie cause all this chaos by blowing her "pregnancy" out of proportion. But then she decides to just take a few days off and lay in bed while jared takes care of the kids, and continues to put up a vlog so that they can live their rich lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heymallie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heymallie »

Love the title! Was actually thinking about Schrödinger's cat and the whole E+j situation, I'm glad someone suggested it as a title!

I think they are fighting (possibly separated in the house or she left). If it was other possibilities, Jared would be asking for prayers and thanking for the support. I think jared's parents know they are fighting (maybe as early as after the Mother's Day video) thus the 'sleeping better than you' comment.

blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

heymallie wrote:Love the title! Was actually thinking about Schrödinger's cat and the whole E+j situation, I'm glad someone suggested it as a title!

I think they are fighting (possibly separated in the house or she left). If it was other possibilities, Jared would be asking for prayers and thanking for the support. I think jared's parents know they are fighting (maybe as early as after the Mother's Day video) thus the 'sleeping better than you' comment.

I'm not going to go back and watch, but wasn't the sleeping better than you comment because Jared had JUST said that something had woken him up? Maybe Calvin or Penny?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

To the person who knows E & J and said they were burned by them in the other thread.... Please come back and spill the beans!

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

This is way off. Someone here said Jared never believed her symptoms, and that he maybe told her "I Told you So" and are fighting big time. Because no one in the fam seems to care whats happened (if indeed the miscarriage is true, and very unlikely). I still think shes embarrassed and humiliated. If not then she really is losing it...
Also, many of you write what "tags" are in the vlog. I never see where they are? Where do I find them?
Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

Maybe no one in her family cares, because they all think she's lost her marbles.
pibachka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pibachka »

Silence from everyone and no one in her family cares? People knew this was a fake "pregnancy" and miscarriage.... this is so obvious. They set this thing up for more views and publicity, but they received so much negativity that now ellie is just hiding out until it all blows over. You don't just "convince" yourself you're pregnant, you go to the doctor to confirm you are or aren't. They overshared so everyone would be aware of their "loss" when it happened. Ellie's probably angry about all the negativity she is getting for her disgusting actions.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

This situation is just unbelieveble. I have never seen such a ridiculous pregnancy announcement (If they wanted it to go viral, they should've done a much better video). I think Jared thought their announcement would absolutely go viral just because of the "freakin Mother's Day"... they are so immature.

It's like they don't know how to live this life anymore. And I have no sympathy for E&J but I'm worried about the kids. This whole situation is their fault 100 % and at the end of the day it might be the poor kids who suffer the most. I mean because their parents are going nuts because of their stupid YT reality show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinnotwo71 »

blondeusa wrote:
heymallie wrote:Love the title! Was actually thinking about Schrödinger's cat and the whole E+j situation, I'm glad someone suggested it as a title!

I'm not going to go back and watch, but wasn't the sleeping better than you comment because Jared had JUST said that something had woken him up? Maybe Calvin or Penny?
He said he was up until 5 a.m. recording a video. I'm guessing that's why his parents had the kids and he didn't get much sleep.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Ceirsten8676
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ceirsten8676 »

Maybe she's shopping for a container for her POSITIVE (and no one can tell me otherwise!!!!) pregnancy tests. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4c3cc0.png[/img]

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

One theory I read here is that Jared is visiting ellie in hospital. Often even early miscarriage requires a D&C, so maybe she's there but that doesnt take more than an hour... And if she was having an ectopic pregnancy she would have had surgery. That's very dangerous! And the way Jared is behaving doesn't tell me it was something dangerous. I love reading everyone's conspiracy theories. I do think that she's waiting for this to blow over and wont mention it at all ONLY if she was caught up in her little lie. She will definitely mention it as it will be a part of TTC next time that she had a loss...All this is very very strange. Jared's behavior, their family's behavior is way off.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

I have a few instances I've been sitting on that I just can't get off my mind. I haven't seen any of these things mentioned here, so I just want to throw them out there and see what you all think.

1) In the original sit down vlog, where Ellie takes her "first" pregnancy test, but it comes up negative... she randomly picks nonexistent lint off of her pants while talking about the negative test. I never brought this up because I didn't want to seem too reach-y, but this body language is known to show that someone is being untruthful...

2) I can't get over how, in the Mother's Day vlog, Jared very loudly and awkwardly says, "This is VERY FRESH, isn't it?!" when Ellie is bringing up the test to look at. It seemed very forced... like he was trying to insist on something that wasn't true...

3) If Ellie really was pregnant, I think almost all of us on here can agree that the Mother's Day test wasn't really the first "positive" they had gotten, right? So, assuming that she had been testing positive for quite a while beforehand... one would think she would've already been to the doctor's before Mother's Day, no? If she WAS pregnant, and had been to the doctor's, this would explain the cut in the phone call with the nurse when talking about the blood test results. Maybe, her initial response was something along the lines of "it's dropping" and they had to edit that out because obviously, that wouldn't go along with their story?

4) To be fair, and we should know from experience, we can't always believe what they show us in the vlogs. Ellie could've easily spent time with the boys yesterday, and they just didn't film it. You know? We don't know exactly what she's been doing. Not defending her at all, just saying that it is possible.

5) In the vlog, "My First Appointment", Ellie's laugh when she starts to cry (about 6:47) creeps me the fuck out. I don't mean to sound insensitive... but something just seemed soooooo off about it. I just can't shake it.

6) Going off of that.... directly after that scene, Jared says how hard it's been on Ellie, and how "it's so hard just waiting, and I feel like you've been waiting for such a long time" and then Ellie says, "yeah it's been a really... that's what's been hard, is when you know something... [she trails off] um, it's been crazy." Can someone please explain what the HELL that's about?! ...tell me that's not weird?!

I don't know you guys... I don't know what to make of this whole shit show anymore. I think what they're (or just Ellie, idrk) doing is just emulating what they think someone would be doing in this scenario (i.e hiding out). But, they're just getting it all wrong. Whether this pregnancy actually happened or not, one thing we know for an absolute fact is that Ellie has gone off the deep end. No matter the truth of the situation, I really hope she seeks professional help, either way. Watching those old vlogs makes me sincerely sad for her.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Jared and Ellie were at Utah's lantern festival today/tonight according to this family.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 73d514.jpg[/img]

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another person too

Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

So I am a little behind on these posts but how could Jared tag the video with blighted ovum? That's not something picked up with a blood test and Ellie didn't have any ultrasounds. I just thinks it's a weird tag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Green Jello wrote:So I am a little behind on these posts but how could Jared tag the video with blighted ovum? That's not something picked up with a blood test and Ellie didn't have any ultrasounds. I just thinks it's a weird tag

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I have a strange feeling this is another diagnosis by "Dr. Ellie" Image
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

[quote="calliepaige84"]Jared and Ellie were at Utah's lantern festival today/tonight according to this family.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!! THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. They are being sued ALL over the country. Why would they work with them????? It's a Mormon owner, but they are literally being SUED for FRAUD!!!!!!
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

What??? How are they going to explain their trip to this festival? After her being MIA for two days and supposedly in bed. This festival was over 2 hrs away from their house. Us this the big thing Jared was talking about?
Makes me wonder if these two people were throwing some shade at them. Making a point of saying they saw both of them.
If she doesn't show in tomorrow vlog everyone here was right, she's been hiding.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

cynthiadancer wrote:I wonder if these vlogs really aren't going up the day after filmed and are a few days old because of lining the timing up with Mother's Day. They have said before that they only vlog 20 minutes a day so it would be pretty easy for them to vlog 20 minutes 3 times a day and get 3 vlogs out of the same day, just change clothes. Maybe when Bonnie was taking a meal over to Ellie days before this supposedly happened that those were the actual days Ellie was having this melt down and that is why everyone is being so silent. Even C&K said that they knew days earlier than the vlog came out. I think everyone else had to keep quiet due to timing and are now just staying quiet because its awkward. And it would explain why Bonnie was doing normal things the day Ellie was supposedly alone. Just a thought.
I wouldn't be in the least but surprised if they did this. Jonathan Saccone Joly basically admitted to manipulating the timeline by doing this and to get time off from vlogging, what with it being such a hard job n all. [Major eyeroll]
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

janem wrote:What??? How are they going to explain their trip to this festival? After her being MIA for two days and supposedly in bed. This festival was over 2 hrs away from their house. Us this the big thing Jared was talking about?
Makes me wonder if these two people were throwing some shade at them. Making a point of saying they saw both of them.
If she doesn't show in tomorrow vlog everyone here was right, she's been hiding.

So they picked a SHADY and FRAUD for-profit and Mormon-owned lantern festival to "say goodbye" to Ellie's pretend fetus?

FOR FUCK SAKE, can this GET ANY WORSE AND FAKE?????

Return to “Ellie and Jared”