Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

actuallydear wrote:I came across this pic on Instagram. Someone posted it of her husband and baby.

I looked at the guy and thought "holy shit. He looks like a male version of Bonnie" and then I looked at the kid and thought "holy shit. That kid could actually pass for a Hoellein kid!"
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 879a37.png[/img]
I see it... 100% haha. I saw the picture briefly before I read your post and thought it was baby Olivia. Then I looked at the guys face after reading your post and was totally shocked. Creepy haha Image
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:I came across this pic on Instagram. Someone posted it of her husband and baby.

I looked at the guy and thought "holy shit. He looks like a male version of Bonnie" and then I looked at the kid and thought "holy shit. That kid could actually pass for a Hoellein kid!"
I see it... 100% haha. I saw the picture briefly before I read your post and thought it was baby Olivia. Then I looked at the guys face after reading your post and was totally shocked. Creepy haha Image
Well they do say everyone has a doppleganger out there somewhere ;)
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bonnie and Joel: Not Your Average BonBon Part 11

Unread post by GymChick »

Re:Joel and Bonnie fighting and recent maybe tension since they are both at home

I kinda like it. All the Griffiths kids seems to have learnt behaviour of some entitlement/brattiness and negativity (which seems to come out the more money they have)....Joel so far seems like the only husband that stands up to his wife rather than appease. Jared's motto is "Ellie is right!" And constantly giving her gifts every time he leaves her with the kids. The only times Joel has left and came back with a gift for Bonnie was while he was when he was with Jared and obviously he kinda has to do something if Jared is.....but each time Jared still went more OTT then Joel. Jared had the bigger lush bag (Ellie had to point out the size of the bag and gasp at the price) and Ellie was the one that got two bracelets (and I believe Ellie had to point out that she is the one who got two) lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The guy looks like a bald Chad. LOL

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
flowerpuppy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flowerpuppy »

lmmomSD wrote:

The guy looks like a bald Chad. LOL

that's who i thought it was for a split second! and bonnie looks a lot like chad, so i definitely see the resemblance between her and this mystery man lol

snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Anyone know why there has been no vlog since Friday? Maybe they were afraid they might say something that would catch her sister Ellie in a lie regarding Ellie's "miscarriage".
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

snkjdgs wrote:Anyone know why there has been no vlog since Friday? Maybe they were afraid they might say something that would catch her sister Ellie in a lie regarding Ellie's "miscarriage".
Aren't they usually only Monday-Friday vloggers? I only remember any Saturday or Sunday vlogs being extras. I'm pretty sure their schedule is M-F & anything else is just a random extra.
Namm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Namm »

Maybe they're at aunt Ellie's comforting her :roll: and therefore no friday vlog.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Namm wrote:Maybe they're at aunt Ellie's comforting her :roll: and therefore no friday vlog.
There was a Friday Vlog though... They only do M-F with extra bonus ones on the weekend if they feel they need extra $$ ;)
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

Bonnie looked so pretty in todays vlog. Love her new hair and the pink top with the white pants looked so nice together.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

dailycomplaining wrote:Bonnie looked so pretty in todays vlog. Love her new hair and the pink top with the white pants looked so nice together.
Me too! She looked so happy, like a real genuine smile and everyone just seemed so relaxed and chill. Must of finally settled back into normal routine.

boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

Love love love her hair. The length, the color, the middle part. Suits her so well, she looks beautiful and radiant

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

She does look pretty, but I hate that thumbnail with the duck lips and the peace sign. She's about as "gangsta" as white bread.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

She looks gorgeous!

decdu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by decdu »

Did anyone notice cody's nails in todays vlog!!!?? Disgusting!

Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Loved Bonnie's hair.

Hated the scene of Cody crying. Lol. Yes, it had a cute ending, but I think we could've done without seeing the entire thing. Like, they could've played the first second of him crying, and cut to a "one minute later" screen, and then showed Joel in the bathroom with him. I just cringe when vloggers show kids crying like that, particularly the older ones.
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

I found it a bit odd that Joel would add that he's sorry for losing his temper in Bonnie's Mother's Day card. However, I love that Bonnie wouldn't hide that fact from her audience and that her marriage isn't always perfect.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Bonnie's hair looks INCREDIBLE! I'm so glad she didn't cut it short. I love her new look. She also looked really cute in that striped dress.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Bonnie's hair looks INCREDIBLE! I'm so glad she didn't cut it short. I love her new look. She also looked really cute in that striped dress.

Long hair definitely suits her. I don't think she'd look that great with short hair. At least, I can't imagine her with it.

Extensions aren't for everyone, but I really like them on Bonnie. Missy's on the other hand look long and scraggly to me, and just make her hair look drier and more unhealthy. I think she would look far cuter with a shoulder length cut.

It never occurred to me before that Bonnie doesn't colour her hair. I live the lighter tone she added. So strange that she's the only Griffiths sibling to have such dark hair!
jc_1711
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jc_1711 »

First timer here. Personally, I think Bonnie looks like Caitlyn Jenner in the thumb nail for today's vlog. I have noticed in a lot of her vlogs that she likes to play with her hair. It is rather annoying. Also, I have met Bonnie and she isn't very nice in person or approachable. I've seen her turn on the charm for those who mention "You Tube" and then you are best friends. The other beef I have with her is regarding her use of the Suburban. It is all about image for her and she wouldn't be caught dead in what Joel calls "Frank", yet she is perfectly okay with Joel carting the kids around in the car. She is very superficial and not genuine at all.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”