DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Missy was actually cute getting so excited about the chicks. I just wish she could work up that enthusiasm for her own kids.
Anyone else think it's more than a coincidence that Ollie spent time with Mimi and Papa while Bryan and Missy were in Palm Springs, and now he knows more colors?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Okay I guess I was wrong...Finn bonding only lasted for 1 vlog...Missy was complaining about his nap schedule again, she clearly doesn't know HOW to spend the day with 2 kids....does he really need to have 2 naps or 1 super long nap? The fact that she forces him everyday is what's weird since Ollie pretty much passes out everywhere they go and they never force him! Bryan being out of the breath for that 20 second sword fight just made my day - what a slobby mess....like seriously why doesn't he get some exercise in? He has two kids for crying out loud! I think people are calling them out on Ollie being potty trained again since they both mentioned it and Bryan actually went into his underwear drawer - these guys clearly need to set some boundaries for their vlogs!!

Do any of you find it weird that they leave both of their "toddlers" alone in the house and hang out in the chicken coop for some time? Those kids should never be left unsupervised! Missy thinks she is about to become a grandma with those chicks being hatched hahaha It will be cute though, I have to admit!
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

brownprincess93 wrote:Okay I guess I was wrong...Finn bonding only lasted for 1 vlog...Missy was complaining about his nap schedule again, she clearly doesn't know HOW to spend the day with 2 kids....does he really need to have 2 naps or 1 super long nap? The fact that she forces him everyday is what's weird since Ollie pretty much passes out everywhere they go and they never force him! Bryan being out of the breath for that 20 second sword fight just made my day - what a slobby mess....like seriously why doesn't he get some exercise in? He has two kids for crying out loud! I think people are calling them out on Ollie being potty trained again since they both mentioned it and Bryan actually went into his underwear drawer - these guys clearly need to set some boundaries for their vlogs!!

Do any of you find it weird that they leave both of their "toddlers" alone in the house and hang out in the chicken coop for some time? Those kids should never be left unsupervised! Missy thinks she is about to become a grandma with those chicks being hatched hahaha It will be cute though, I have to admit!
Yeah I found it super weird that Bryan and Missy went out to the chicken coop to play with chickens while their children are in the house, doing what? Plugged in front of the tv? How very sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IPopoutofnowhere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IPopoutofnowhere »

actuallydear wrote:http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/918201 ... 3466_n.jpg
he looks (dare i say it) kinda cute here.

I actually agree.

Too bad he grew up and became an ultra tool.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ollie will never respect Bryan because he acts like his buddy not his father. If you can't get your 3 year old dressed, what will he do with a moody teenager?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear wrote:http://origincache-ash.fbcdn.net/918201 ... 3466_n.jpg
he looks (dare i say it) kinda cute here.
He looks like a Hobbit.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Ugh, I can hear it now...Bryan telling Ollie and Fin they are big Brothers because of the chicks and the teenie boppers in the comments speculating Missy is pregnant due to his stupid comment.

Also, prepare for some over the top ridiculous reveal video when the pool is finally done. I'm sure it will be annoying filled with corny music and montage shots of each area.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Coolowl wrote:Ugh, I can hear it now...Bryan telling Ollie and Fin they are big Brothers because of the chicks and the teenie boppers in the comments speculating Missy is pregnant due to his stupid comment.

Also, prepare for some over the top ridiculous reveal video when the pool is finally done. I'm sure it will be annoying filled with corny music and montage shots of each area.
Yep, Bryan was practically orgasming talking about how he can't wait for "the big reveal"

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Coolowl wrote:Ugh, I can hear it now...Bryan telling Ollie and Fin they are big Brothers because of the chicks and the teenie boppers in the comments speculating Missy is pregnant due to his stupid comment.

I predict several over-the-top pool floaties shaped as various food items, as well. Maybe this $700 couch, too. You know how Bryan loves going on his Amazon Prime sprees...ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4fad3f.png[/img]

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If the new chicks are with Pam they dont need the light.. she'll keep them warm

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

cat9480 wrote:

I predict several over-the-top pool floaties shaped as various food items, as well. Maybe this $700 couch, too. You know how Bryan loves going on his Amazon Prime sprees...ImageImageImage[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4fad3f.png[/img]

Stop those couches are awesome!

I'm not going to lie, if I had a lot of money, I would buy literally the most ridiculous things. This is probably why I don't hate on them for what they buy.

But seriously that pool area is so ugly. And t doesn't match. They need to paint their house or something. Haha

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

whys0seri0us wrote:
cat9480 wrote:

Stop those couches are awesome!

I'm not going to lie, if I had a lot of money, I would buy literally the most ridiculous things. This is probably why I don't hate on them for what they buy.

But seriously that pool area is so ugly. And t doesn't match. They need to paint their house or something. Haha

The thing that bugs me about what they buy is that they do it for show and get all braggy about it. I think Bryan just goes to Amazon and sorts by price from high to low and gets the most expensive crap because he thinks it makes him look cool. If they legitimately wanted and were going to use half these things, I don't think it would annoy me as much.

Plus, I don't think they have as much money to waste as they like to make us think they have. So in that case, they really need to be putting it away for raising their kids when YouTube dries up, instead of buying random crap...

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Im coming to this thread fresh from Ellie and Jared's thread and wow my eyes needed some detox from that thread lol! "My brain hurts!" from reading there. Missy has been super cute with the chickens/chicks/eggs lately. I love this hobby for her. They arent so bad after watching the shit show E&J are having at the moment.
Aremer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Aremer »

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone notice Oliver's attempt to spit on Fin in THE EGGS ARE HATCHING... video? Around 3:40?
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

I like to splurge and spend money sometimes too, I guess I just have a problem with all the spending non stop because they are teaching their kids gluttony and rampant consumerism. They have so much land they can be teaching them things like how to plant a garden at the very least. Children love doing things like planting seeds and learning about it and going out to check on the progress every day. And this time of year they would be able to see a difference in the plants every day. But no, Finn takes 20 naps a day an Ollie is in the play room alone eating the most easiest sandwich to make but it comes frozen, while watching tv. They are doing a huge disservice to both kids. And what kills me is that neither parent have to leave the house for work! They're both there all day they could do all these things. Ugh ok I'm done.

ladyju28
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ladyju28 »

Ollie is all lovey dovey, kind, sweet and gentle with the baby chicks. Never seen him like this with his brother.

And did Missy take her acrylic nails off in the end of the video? She sure had them at the beginning. Maybe so she can handle her baby girls (Bryan's card), sorry, I mean chicks.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

amyfalafal wrote:Im coming to this thread fresh from Ellie and Jared's thread and wow my eyes needed some detox from that thread lol! "My brain hurts!" from reading there. Missy has been super cute with the chickens/chicks/eggs lately. I love this hobby for her. They arent so bad after watching the shit show E&J are having at the moment.
Except seeing her cry over the damn chickens made me want to puke. If she could get the that emotional over _people_ and her own children, she might be a decent person. And what is she going to do with all those eggs? She doesn't cook.
Does Bryan understand what a "confession" is?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought it was pretty neat they could show the eggs hatching. I haves a hen sitting on some eggs.. but I don't have a nest cam, so I doubt, I'll see them hatch.
Finn was too cute.
Her cousin Jessica has lost weight.. I think her family is the realist outta all the DB crew.
I'm surprised they aren't using the old coop... It was good enough before.. it only takes a little while to reintroduce.. they'll be picked on as long as they are smaller than the other chicks.. Will take a good 16 weeks (fall) before they are big enough.. that's a lot to put on Pam to protect.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Aremer wrote:Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but did anyone notice Oliver's attempt to spit on Fin in THE EGGS ARE HATCHING... video? Around 3:40?
The fact that this kid tries to spit/does spit on people has major red flags for me. All kids try to hit someone at some point (do they tell Ollie no, though??) and there are kids who love guns and turn out normal...but spitting is a whole new ball game. He's spit on his own parents before. That is very bratty and aggressive behavior, and I hope they're trying to put a stop to it, but it doesn't look like it.
Green Jello
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Green Jello »

Completely OT but I work at The Children's Place and everytime I see this poster it reminds me of Ollie.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 24def0.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Return to “Daily Bumps”