E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

CallieT wrote:Honestly, I agree with this, I think I'd be kind of weird if the Bumps or C&K were talking about it.
That's like the most grown up thing I've ever heard seen Bryan tweet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
westwuff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by westwuff »

Adding to the theories:
Not only did Jared not believe Ellie was pregnant, but like us he KNEW because he did practice natural family planning when they were first married and used his NFP skills to deduce she -couldn't- be pregnant based on when they actually had sex, negative hpt and dates.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

whys0seri0us wrote:
CallieT wrote:Honestly, I agree with this, I think I'd be kind of weird if the Bumps or C&K were talking about it.

No kidding!

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Nobody expects any other YTs to speak out about other miscarriages, just this one? I do think something odd is going on, but then again that might just be how different people grieve? This a really personal thing and I think judging people for how they deal with it is pretty awful

EDIT: I'm not saying that the person who posted this is awful, the people who are judging everyone else for not speaking or Ellie not being in the vlog are awful
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Is it bad that I actually really enjoy reading everyone's conspiracy theories here??? This whole ordeal is so interesting, as morbid as that may sound. It's unbelievable how much E+J have changed over the past couple of years. Smh.

Anyway, I'm anxious to see today's vlog and how they handle Ellie being out and about at the lantern fest. Who wants to bet we'll see yet another melodramatic lowercase title?
CallieT
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CallieT »

Jared tweeted that yesterday was one of the most amazing days ever...sooo strange...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:

I just said almost that exact same thing. It's actually kinda classy and respectful, especially with that "they'd love to hear from you". WTF kind of thing is that to say? We're not privy to their phone conversations, and how does this person know what E&J would "love"? It's like those minions that explain vloggers' thought processes, when they haven't actually said why they did something. My response (in my head) is "How do you know? Have you spoken with them recently?"

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

They're really digging themselves a deep hole aren't they. I've really enjoyed reading everyone's theories on this whole situation.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

CallieT wrote:Jared tweeted that yesterday was one of the most amazing days ever...sooo strange...
That's not just strange, it makes no sense.

I guess I'm awful because I judge how they are handling this. No there isn't a perfect way to grieve, or only one way, but this whole thing feels fake to me. Then again, it was an amazing day when Aunt Sony died as well, so maybe E&J just don't know what that word means.

I had to continue on with my life during my miscarriages, but I could never have described any day as amazing. There was a fog that hung over us all, and even when we were at Disneyland enjoying family time together, it could never have been described as amazing. Randy and Anna tried to continue vlogging and ended up having to take a lot of time off because they felt they were in a dark place.

How does Ellie go from bedridden and hiding to out and having an amazing day the next day? My post-IUD periods were extremely heavy, but lasted only a couple of days. This sounds a lot to me like what Ellie experienced.
CelticRain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CelticRain »

I don't comment much and just read but Ellie screams psycho/sociopath to me. She always has a crazed look. I really don't think she's ever been right in her head.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

According to Twitter, they were out until 3 am.

So unlike them.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

If this was already said, I'm sorry because I'm being a major HIPPO right now and didn't read all the comments. If they did infact go to the lantern fest I'm sure they are releasing one for their Schrödinger's baby just like the Sacconejolys did for Squid. That would be in such bad taste for them to pull that especially because this whole "miscarriage" seems like she's taking after them by hiding like Anna did.

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

This is all so fascinating Prime psychology and/or social media study for all to see.

bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Jared just posted on twitter. 5 more minutes until they post their "magical day" (Yes that is a direct quote)..... WTF??? I am calling it, now. I bet they are going to act "normal" (well, normal for them, anyways) and not mention anything about it.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

In regards to other youtubers talking about E&J, I do think it's strange. I don't think they "should" but it's pretty typical for youtubers to send a tweet saying thinking of you guys when another youtuber experiences a miscarriage. I recall Bryan doing that with Waterswife and with the Sacconejolys. This is just different and I'm not sure why. Maybe Jared has told C&K and the Bumps stuff about how Ellie is dealing. It is weird that no one has tweeted them.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Can someone write a summary of the vlog? I'm unable to watch for another 6 or so hours.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

bunny88 wrote:Jared just posted on twitter. 5 more minutes until they post their "magical day" (Yes that is a direct quote)..... WTF??? I am calling it, now. I bet they are going to act "normal" (well, normal for them, anyways) and not mention anything about it.
From the musical The Book of Mormon:

Original Broadway Production (2011)
The Book of Mormon: the Musical - Turn It Off Lyrics

ELDER MCKINLEY:
I got a feeling,
That you could be feeling,
A whole lot better then you feel today
You say you got a problem,
well thats no problem,
It's super easy not to feel that way!

When you start to get confused because of thoughts in your head,
Don't feel those feelings!
Hold them in instead

Turn it off, like a light switch
just go click!
It's a cool little Mormon trick!
We do it all the time
When your feeling certain feels that just don't feel right
Treat those pesky feelings like a reading light
and turn em off,
Like a light switch just go bap!
Really whats so hard about that?
Turn it off! (Turn it off!)
Lurker4Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lurker4Life »

John and Joan didn't meet up with any of the IVF couples or E&J in today's vlog..... seems odd, supports the theory they had a falling out.

And today's vlog gave me a weird vibe. To me Ellie still seemed upset/reserved, but Jared still doesn't seem affected at all, and it went from one day (oh we aren't really gonna vlog 'cause its so upsetting) to lets act like nothing happened. Probably due to Jared's editing, if he doesn't give a rats about whatever is going on that'll translate to the vlogs.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Magical that They fit their big ass egos in the pacifica

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

actuallydear wrote:Can someone write a summary of the vlog? I'm unable to watch for another 6 or so hours.
I refuse to watch this vlog because it looks like they performed a really environmentally unfriendly ceremony over an embryo that never existed. Way to go contributing more death to the world! You probably killed a bunch of birds and fish by releasing those stupid lanterns. Sorry, not sorry for being so blunt.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”