E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

heymallie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by heymallie »

I get other youtubers not talking about it for privacy reasons, but to me this adds more fuel to the fire she wasn't pregnant at all and might've had a mental breakdown. I remember numerous times DB and E+J informing their viewers of death of youtubers and miscarriages if not on their vlogs it would be twitter. That's why I think that there is something else going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by bunny88 »

Lurker4Life wrote:John and Joan didn't meet up with any of the IVF couples or E&J in today's vlog..... seems odd, supports the theory they had a falling out.

And today's vlog gave me a weird vibe. To me Ellie still seemed upset/reserved, but Jared still doesn't seem affected at all, and it went from one day (oh we aren't really gonna vlog 'cause its so upsetting) to lets act like nothing happened. Probably due to Jared's editing, if he doesn't give a rats about whatever is going on that'll translate to the vlogs.
I'm not saying they haven't had a falling out, but John and Joan do live in Maine. The Hawaii couple wasn't there, either. The couples that were there were from Utah and one was from Arizona, they said.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:
actuallydear wrote:Can someone write a summary of the vlog? I'm unable to watch for another 6 or so hours.
I refuse to watch this vlog because it looks like they performed a really environmentally unfriendly ceremony over an embryo that never existed. Way to go contributing more death to the world! You probably killed a bunch of birds and fish by releasing those stupid lanterns. Sorry, not sorry for being so blunt.
Nope, you are spot on. It's going to end up washing up on some previously pristine Pacific beach. A teenager we know passed away and her family had a balloon release. 150 balloons. I was so upset, but what was I going to say? Sorry your daughter died, but do you know how many animals you're killing in her honor?
Sorry for going OT. It's just a really big pet peeve of mine. We lived on Midway Atoll when my dad was in the Navy, and it just makes me sick to see all the trash there now.
Ellie and Jared are the weirdest ever. She spent the last few days in bed and now she's fine and had an amazing day?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I honestly think she just really thought she was pregnant, then got a very heavy period. Then they called the doctor's and they must have said something like 'you're bleeding... if you were really pregnant even though blood tests don't show it then you're miscarrying. it could also be you're just having your first period after having your iud removed'.
She got embarrassed and decided to hide. This would explain jared's lack of emotions while talking about this.
The pregnancy was NEVER confirmed. She was bloated because she was probably just about to have her period....
you can call me kath.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

A quick vlog summary based off memory. Hope someone else paid closer attention and can do a better one for everyone.

Ellie gets up and with awkward laugh says she's going to try and get up today. (She doesn't seem any different than any other time she has had something to whine about).

Jared complains about Penny getting dirty after her appointment yesterday. How dare she act like a dog and do dog things!

They head to the lantern festival for a meet up with the UT/AZ IVF winners. Lots of praising E&J. (I think this was the reason for the FB group. I don't think it was a group, but rather a FB event invite since E&J aren't friends with the couples on FB.

Jared awkwardly talks to the couples and tries to be friendly, as Ellie is seen in the background talking to vlogger couples instead of the IVF couples. (This isn't surprising for Ellie though.)

The IVF couples all seem really kind and appreciative to me. (Personal note- Kateka still stands out as a really wonderful person. More like who E&J pretend to be).

Jackson draws on himself with a marker despite Jared's insistence that he knows not to. Jared tells him to stop, but he goes and hides and does it anyway. They laugh and don't stop him (he was cute).

Lantern release (rip environment) and E&J make no mention of their loss.

Another IVF couple shows up and Jared didn't realize he hadn't met the guy before.... awkward.

Jared praises Ellie for being cute. Supposedly he saw her from a distance and thought that, and was pleased to realize it was her (sure Jared. Sure. Because I'm sure Ellie loves hearing about how you find other women attractive).

They got stuck in the car for hours and got home at 3. Only a quick mention of Ellie's back pain and how she wasn't sure she could go. Other than that, the loss is pretty much swept under the rug.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

Oh and I did watch, so I will try to write an unbiased summary

Vlog opens with Ellie. She says she is showered and her teeth are brushed and she is trying to pull herself up after a couple of horrible days. Then she says she doesn't know what else to say except that she is showered.
Cut to next scene-Jared happily vlogging Penny getting muddy the day after going to the groomers.
Then, Jared goes to measure the inside of the RV they bought, so they can order stuff like silverware holders, etc. and they know it will fit in the drawers. He also talks about how another family was buying the same RV they were, but E&J got the last one. They would have had to wait if they hadn't bought it then. (The horror)
Montage of him measuring cabinets and drawers. (Seriously...)
Cut to him getting a bday present for Calvin... that Jared said he was going to be more excited about than Cal. I couldn't tell what it was from the picture, so I looked it up
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=lif ... ter+totter
It's a teeter totter or see-saw as I always called it... no idea how they are going to put that in their "yard" It's a hill...
Driving montage after that.... Jared talks about the lantern festival
They hang out with the IVF couples from Utah and 1 from Arizona. April and Davey are there, too. Ellie is in the background of the vlog during the festival. Walking with the boys... awkwardly dancing with them at one point. At one point she walks over and Jared says something nice about her and she kisses him, but doesn't say anything to the camera.
They write HOPE on their lantern. I know it's bad for the environment, but it was really pretty.... obviously not worth the prettiness to potentially hurt animals, though.
After that they head home. Ellie films Jared while they are driving. It took them 4 hrs to get home. 2 of those were just sitting in the parking lot trying to get out. Ugh. Ellie says her back was hurting, and she didn't know if she would be up for going, but she's glad she went. They said they had a lot of fun
Then Jared ends the vlog in his office.
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

I just wanted to pass on a little tidbit. My mom who was only ever able to carry me sat in a hospital for nine days because they insisted she was pregnant based on blood hcg. Turns out you can have high hcg and not be pregnant so it's not an exact science. http://www.pregnancylab.net/2011/10/fou ... nancy.html I post this because someone posted earlier that hcg always means baby.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

kathpt wrote:I honestly think she just really thought she was pregnant, then got a very heavy period. Then they called the doctor's and they must have said...
Ellie called the doctor and the doctor said ''No more Ellie jumping in my head.''
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

After watching today's vlog I'm more convinced than ever that Jared knew she wasn't pregnant and that was the reason for his lack of emotion. All of us know that he cries or gets weepy at the smallest thing and shows it on the vlog. In today's vlog he got that way over having all those people there together. Yet he never shed a tear on camera over her "pregnancy " or "miscarriage".

On the topic of other you tubers acknowledged their friends pregnancy or miscarriage. Not too long ago C and K had close friends that got pregnant and then lost the baby. They both spoke about how they were thinking and praying for them. You could tell they really felt bad. But with this whole fiasco, Cullen did a short tweet I think and nothing from Katie. Just that mention quickly on the vlog. I've thought all along they probably knew it was strange.

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

onbreak wrote:Magical that They fit their big ass egos in the pacifica

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
I spit my coffee out at this. ImageImage

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Scar2016 wrote:
kathpt wrote:I honestly think she just really thought she was pregnant, then got a very heavy period. Then they called the doctor's and they must have said...
Ellie called the doctor and the doctor said ''No more Ellie jumping in my head.''
More like Ellie called the doctor and the doctor said "No more Ellie jumping on Jared."

ImageImageImageImage

jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Cgl33 wrote:
bunny88 wrote:Jared just posted on twitter. 5 more minutes until they post their "magical day" (Yes that is a direct quote)..... WTF??? I am calling it, now. I bet they are going to act "normal" (well, normal for them, anyways) and not mention anything about it.
From the musical The Book of Mormon:

Original Broadway Production (2011)
The Book of Mormon: the Musical - Turn It Off Lyrics

ELDER MCKINLEY:
I got a feeling,
That you could be feeling,
A whole lot better then you feel today
You say you got a problem,
well thats no problem,
It's super easy not to feel that way!

When you start to get confused because of thoughts in your head,
Don't feel those feelings!
Hold them in instead

Turn it off, like a light switch
just go click!
It's a cool little Mormon trick!
We do it all the time
When your feeling certain feels that just don't feel right
Treat those pesky feelings like a reading light
and turn em off,
Like a light switch just go bap!
Really whats so hard about that?
Turn it off! (Turn it off!)
LMAO! I was actually thinking the same thing. I'm a huge Book of Mormon fan. This is too fitting. :D
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

My daughter said they called them, IVF couples the whole time.. not friends.. you'd think they would be called friends or maybe family with the events this past week and the support group feel of their channel

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

I noticed Ellie wrote on her lantern in todays vlog "families are forever" and Jared wrote "Hope" on his. Talk about a passive way to say "feel sorry for us"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I hope Ellie and Jared paid for their own tickets - this isn't a free event. Tickets are like $40-$50/person. Jared made it sounds like the IVF couple "arranged" the get-together and that makes me think she also paid for them to attend.

I was thinking the company that runs these lantern events paid for them to attend - they did before for another vlogger about a year ago in Nevada.
BlueMountains
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueMountains »

A bit late but why would they even go to a lantern festival? Yes they are pretty but so unbelievably bad for the environment. Not only is there wire in the latern but when it comes back down it can catcha tree or something on fire!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

All I can say is that I'm completely done watching them lie to their audience and to their kids as well.. I'll be honest with you - I ALWAYS found excuses for ALL the weird things they've done in the past because I believed in the human species but it's over now, I'm done lol
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I'm so glad Ellie enjoyed her little field trip from the nut house! How fun!
jbrooke1915
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jbrooke1915 »

My god. I swear, their fans are 100% more awful than the "haters" i just checked the replies on a comment i posted on the pregnancy announcement video that literally only says "something seems fishy". There was around 30 replies. Some which said things like "just kill yourself" "i hope you have a miscarriage every time you get pregnant " "you're a worthless piece of shit" and more. There was almost 300 likes so I know SOME people agree which makes me feel better but gah, their fans sure know how to make you feel bad about yourself.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Gosh this gets weirder and weirder every day..

So they're all open about the phone call when the doc said she's going to miscarry Calvin, Jared keeps filming her while she fucking cries, but now she's gone for two vlogs from being pregnant without confirmation?

Jareds almost crying talking about the IVF couples lantern but not about his miscarried baby?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”