TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Sleepybirds
Informer
Informer

Re: TaylerTragedy- The Guide to Government Leeching. Part 55

Unread post by Sleepybirds »

tigerlily wrote:The name sucks.. poor kids.

Is she still housekeeping? Why would she be smelling poo if she is :?
She works in a nursing home or something. She's probably dealing with soiled linens and bedpans and stuff.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Sleepybirds wrote:
tigerlily wrote:The name sucks.. poor kids.

Is she still housekeeping? Why would she be smelling poo if she is :?
She works in a nursing home or something. She's probably dealing with soiled linens and bedpans and stuff.

She should be thankful she has a job at all, especially in this economy. I myself have been on countless interviews (just got home from one actually) because I need a new job. I'm surprised they hired her considering she has no employment history
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

At least she went on the field trip with the school, I bet that made Alesana happy! And yes, props to her for doing a cleaning job!! Im not all about bashing Tayler, only when its obvious she messes up lmao which to be fair is 90% of the time BUT I have no issue saying YES WELL DONE when she does something right and having a job is a good thing and participating in your child's school is a good thing so MAYBE she is turning a corner?? Who knows. If she can keep Chuckles at arms length then it might all be ok.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

I'm thinking that she is actually taking the test, it does say reschedule test and the test date and it looks like the same site I used for my GED. You can access your scores online, cause you can't take it at home and you can't bring your phone in the computer lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

chelsieross7 wrote:She has "employed" with a money bag emoji next to it in her insta bio... she's so pathetic. That's like putting "adult" in your bio
She's set the bar so low that basic adult responsibilities are a big deal and worth bragging about on social media. She also has photographer in her bio lol owning a camera and lights doesn't make someone a photographer.

lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

chelsieross7 wrote:She has "employed" with a money bag emoji next to it in her insta bio... she's so pathetic. That's like putting "adult" in your bio
She's set the bar so low that basic adult responsibilities are a big deal and worth bragging about on social media. She also has photographer in her bio lol owning a camera and lights doesn't make someone a photographer.

placebo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by placebo »

..But it makes them a pathographer.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Chuckles gone so Haleys back
hannahbanana
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by hannahbanana »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Chuckles gone so Haleys back
She'll be gone once chuckie gets back in the picture. What a sad 'friendship' they have.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Blackswan wrote:Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.
Hmm let's see... Her and Chuckie have broken up and gotten back together about 50 times. She dated a guy named Kevin for a while, got pregnant with his baby and then aborted it at about 13 weeks just to spite him, then she went and got pregnant almost immediately afterwards with Chuckie's baby (despite them having a no contact order). Baby #4 is a girl and she's planning on naming it Amity. At the moment she's supposedly working at some sort of home help/cleaning job despite her doctor saying she has placenta previa and she's also finally taking her goddamn GED tests. There's more but I can't remember every detail of her train wreck life off the top of my head haha

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

soma31 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:Can someone DM an update on this girl? Last time I came around her thread her third kid was a few months old and she was with Chuckie or whatever his name is.
Hmm let's see... Her and Chuckie have broken up and gotten back together about 50 times. She dated a guy named Kevin for a while, got pregnant with his baby and then aborted it at about 13 weeks just to spite him, then she went and got pregnant almost immediately afterwards with Chuckie's baby (despite them having a no contact order). Baby #4 is a girl and she's planning on naming it Amity. At the moment she's supposedly working at some sort of home help/cleaning job despite her doctor saying she has placenta previa and she's also finally taking her goddamn GED tests. There's more but I can't remember every detail of her train wreck life off the top of my head haha

I think she also has a new boyfriend too- Bryan or something. Her life is such a mess.
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

julietpreston wrote:
soma31 wrote:

I think she also has a new boyfriend too- Bryan or something. Her life is such a mess.
Yeah and Brian moved in with her after they'd been dating for two seconds. I wasn't sure if they were still together though

msgmiscc
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msgmiscc »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 4d17a7.png[/img]

Somebody please tell me that it's a scab inside Alesana's ear (or is it Anberlin?) NOT lice! It looks like lice to me but I'm hoping it's just a scab

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's a nasty bruise in any case. Not sure where you're seeing the scab/lice

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

Looks like a little cut from banging it

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She's currently pregnant with Chuckies kid and living with a new guy?
ihatewatchyoulol

Unread post by ihatewatchyoulol »

I may be remembering this wrong but I thought bruises in/around the ears were a sign of head trauma/injury??
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... a394b3.jpg
The "worse" mother ever.

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

Yes. She and Chuckie broke up for the 500th time after she said he beat her up in the first few weeks of her current pregnancy, which is typical because she always says he abuses her yet continues to run back to him with open arms.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”