E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jbrooke1915 wrote:My god. I swear, their fans are 100% more awful than the "haters" i just checked the replies on a comment i posted on the pregnancy announcement video that literally only says "something seems fishy". There was around 30 replies. Some which said things like "just kill yourself" "i hope you have a miscarriage every time you get pregnant " "you're a worthless piece of shit" and more. There was almost 300 likes so I know SOME people agree which makes me feel better but gah, their fans sure know how to make you feel bad about yourself.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
People are SO invested in these families! I don't get it! They're not special. All they do is make some videos and upload them. Not even the nice ones like Samika and Knorpp and South (OK, maybe Knorpp and South are a little special-- they adopted a bunch of Chinese kids and live in an RV) but people worship them. And they get so invested in their day to day lives, and if you say anything remotely negative, God help you. I got called a dried up c*nt for daring to suggest that maybe Colette and Shay weren't doing everything in their power to help Gavin lose weight! I get that some of these comments are made by kids who don't have such a great home life, but not all of them are. It's so funny when they say we have no lives-- but they're the ones obsessively watching these vlogs and responding to comments, often within minutes!
Is your comment still there? Or was it deleted?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

jbrooke1915 wrote:My god. I swear, their fans are 100% more awful than the "haters" i just checked the replies on a comment i posted on the pregnancy announcement video that literally only says "something seems fishy". There was around 30 replies. Some which said things like "just kill yourself" "i hope you have a miscarriage every time you get pregnant " "you're a worthless piece of shit" and more. There was almost 300 likes so I know SOME people agree which makes me feel better but gah, their fans sure know how to make you feel bad about yourself.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk
Most of us really dislike or even despise E&J for the kids in the tub vlogs and Jared rubbing his face on a toddler's butt. But I don't think any of us which for them to miscarry and definitely not commit suicide. That's f'ed up to say to someone. Youtuber super fans can be batshit crazy and all of these youtubers should be scared of that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This one is the best. Not sure why it's still there! I haven't seen the Purge movies, but I'll buy that.
And one person asked where all the "hateful comments" are that people were talking about. So someone replied "They're all deleted!" LOL.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 131f02.jpg[/img]

Sarai
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sarai »

^ Ellie probably does a different kind of purging.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Sarai wrote:^ Ellie probably does a different kind of purging.
I thought that too. Great minds...

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

What what a bunch of freakin liars. They are definitely hiding it all. I accept Ellie was embarrassed she effed up, and didnt miscarry, and was too humiliated to come out. I now think she consciously knows she messed up. But not staged-she did think she was pregnant but when the doctor told her she never was pregnant she felt humiliated. I wonder if they'll change the title to any of their latest vlogs.
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Everyone read this article. Reminds me of Ellie a bit.

http://musingsofapoeticsoul.co/article/ ... medium=aww

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Lol...I guarantee that anyone who's saying those nasty comments is below the age of 12.

BUT, this is OT but I was wondering.... if Ellie were to go back to her "old self", do you think we would notice/accept her? Personally, I feel that at first, I would question the genuineness of it. But, if I truly thought she was being genuine, it's hard to say whether I could ever feel the same about her again. Thoughts on this?
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I like how Jared tries to avoid filming ellie at the lantern fest almost as if she's not there but then Calvin falls in the fire pit and boom she pops out from he sidelines to save him. Of course any mother would but I think it's funny how she was standing next to him so she wouldn't be seen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
franjigirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by franjigirl »

I'm probably the only one in here who actually enjoys watching Ellie and Jarod the poor lady thought she was pregnant and now isn't of course she is going to want time to herself to grieve and feel sorry for herself I can't believe how many of you are being so rude about it all

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Probably

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

franjigirl wrote:I'm probably the only one in here who actually enjoys watching Ellie and Jarod Image the poor lady thought she was pregnant and now isn't of course she is going to want time to herself to grieve and feel sorry for herself I can't believe how many of you are being so rude about it all

Why are you here then?

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

franjigirl wrote:I'm probably the only one in here who actually enjoys watching Ellie and Jarod Image the poor lady thought she was pregnant and now isn't of course she is going to want time to herself to grieve and feel sorry for herself I can't believe how many of you are being so rude about it all

Well we've probably just been watching a lot longer than you have. Most of us used to be die hard fans. We turned when we realized how manipulated we were being. Have you seen the playdate or Walmart videos? You may not see it now, but you probably will one day. When you do you'll appreciate those of us that are "so rude"
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think you found the wrong forum...you should stick to their heavily edited comments section on YT. :roll: :roll: :roll:
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

You're joking right? ImageImageImage

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I'm curious of what you thought of them telling the IVF couples that they were pregnant on Mother's Day?
#FreeFinleyandJackson
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Girl, u lost?

CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

Ellie, Jared, Bonnie? Did you come in here to check on the haters or see what to put in your next vlog? If you are not the aforementioned 3, why grace us with your presence? Toodles!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

Girl, u lost?

If she actually added something to the conversation besides "you are being rude", I wouldn't have a problem. I have no issues with people who like vloggers coming in these forums and discussing things. I love Samika. That forum is mostly positive these days. Got no issue with that at all. But people who come here and have nothing to say but "you all are rude and hateful", while often being rude and hateful themselves, are definitely in the wrong place.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I would call Ellie just about anything other than poor

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”