C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART 11

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: C&K: LAY AT HOME PARENTS. PART #11

Unread post by actuallydear »

I couldn't ever see her going for dark hair but they still are light enough that it wouldn't be too out of her comfort zone but enough for people to be like "wow, love your new hair!"

New hair and new makeup routine and she's set.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

Wasn't it said that Cullen prefers her hair blonde blonde? That could be a reason why she keeps it so blonde.

But, regardless of how we think the color looks on her, there's no denying that the bleach is taking a toll on her poor hair. Girlfriend could really benefit from some olaplex or a good hair mask, at the VERY least, if she's not going to give up the blonde.
whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

beautynoob wrote:I think it's a combo of weight gain and those lularoe clothes not doing her any favors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Considering Katie stays at home now I think she could really benefit from eating healthy and going to the gym. I also think it would be a big draw to their channel because she's relatable and a lot of women are her size post baby and know how daunting it is. Cullen looks to be in decent shape and I think she would benefit and it would set a good example for her kids too.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cullen isn't in that great shape. He has a dad gut and gets out of breath talking when he's filming. He said _ping pong_ was a good workout. I know he was joking, but he wasn't completely joking. He covers it well, unlike Jared. Jared wears shirts that are too small and the buttons pull, but Cullen wears shirts that fit. Notice he doesn't wear a tie very often?
Someone here said that Cullen likes the blonde on Katie, but I don't know if it's something he said or not.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

It's crazy to look at this photo of Katie from when she was going for her PhD. She's still beautiful, she's just changed a lot since then. She looks a lot like Kelley in old photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Unfortunately I don't think either of them are really that motivated to do anything major about their current health. They're in the mindset that the season of life they're in is making and raising babies, and until they have had their last child, I doubt they'll make big changes to their diets and exercise routines.

I especially feel for Katie because breastfeeding for her is a total mindfuck when it comes to weight loss. Her body doesn't let go of the weight while she's nursing, so in her mind it's not worth it to even try when they know they still want to have more babies. Which is pretty backwards since you should want to be in good shape to avoid complications in pregnancy. But I understand she's sort of in a rock and a hard place. Wait to get pregnant until she loses weight, but be advanced maternal age. OR get pregnant now and risk ending up seriously overweight or even obese.

And Cullen doesn't get a pass. He's let himself go as well. He's just lucky his weight doesn't show as much as Katie, and men aren't scrutinized for their weight as much as women are.

I couldn't care less how they look. But they need to get healthy for themselves and their children.

whiterose90
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by whiterose90 »

beachygirly wrote:It's crazy to look at this photo of Katie from when she was going for her PhD. She's still beautiful, she's just changed a lot since then. She looks a lot like Kelley in old photos.
WOW I've only watched them the past year. I honestly wouldn't even have known that was the same person. She could have an epic transformation
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

It seems to me like they have been trying more in the past few weeks. Smoothies, walking, the Fitbit, all a good start. They just need to keep it up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

beachygirly wrote:It's crazy to look at this photo of Katie from when she was going for her PhD. She's still beautiful, she's just changed a lot since then. She looks a lot like Kelley in old photos.
Wow, she really was out of Cullen's league! That gorgeous and rich and smart? And his hair back then-- *shudder*.
I seriously think Granddoc must be a jokester. Because Kelly and Katie both married goofballs.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

askeptichere wrote:Unfortunately I don't think either of them are really that motivated to do anything major about their current health. They're in the mindset that the season of life they're in is making and raising babies, and until they have had their last child, I doubt they'll make big changes to their diets and exercise routines.

I especially feel for Katie because breastfeeding for her is a total mindfuck when it comes to weight loss. Her body doesn't let go of the weight while she's nursing, so in her mind it's not worth it to even try when they know they still want to have more babies. Which is pretty backwards since you should want to be in good shape to avoid complications in pregnancy. But I understand she's sort of in a rock and a hard place. Wait to get pregnant until she loses weight, but be advanced maternal age. OR get pregnant now and risk ending up seriously overweight or even obese.

And Cullen doesn't get a pass. He's let himself go as well. He's just lucky his weight doesn't show as much as Katie, and men aren't scrutinized for their weight as much as women are.

I couldn't care less how they look. But they need to get healthy for themselves and their children.

Katie can lose weight while she's nursing. We've seen her do it. Her body doesn't let go of the weight because she's eating more calories than she needs. The amount of weight she's put on since Brooks was born is kinda alarming. I would guess that she's put on atleast 20 pounds. He's 10 months old. Nursing probably makes her hungry. I think she might be reaching for the candy and chips instead of healthier foods. They eat so much processed crap. Their pantry is always filled with crap. A smoothie and a few extra steps every day isn't going to fix their problem. Those smoothies are probably the worst idea for them.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

She got a Fitbit. The app lets you track your food and water intake. Brooks nurses four times a day she said so she could adjust her food consumption. I did the Fitbit diet and if I can do it anyone can.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Ducklings4 wrote:She got a Fitbit. The app lets you track your food and water intake. Brooks nurses four times a day she said so she could adjust her food consumption. I did the Fitbit diet and if I can do it anyone can.

He only nurses 4 times a day?! At 10 months old my son was still nursing on demand all day long. Image

Also, she may have lost weight nursing gains, but it doesn't mean the same will happen nursing Brooks. I gained weight nursing and I have a few friends who lost weight nursing their first but gained a bunch with their second.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lovethesnark wrote:
askeptichere wrote:Unfortunately I don't think either of them are really that motivated to do anything major about their current health. They're in the mindset that the season of life they're in is making and raising babies, and until they have had their last child, I doubt they'll make big changes to their diets and exercise routines.

Katie can lose weight while she's nursing. We've seen her do it. Her body doesn't let go of the weight because she's eating more calories than she needs. The amount of weight she's put on since Brooks was born is kinda alarming. I would guess that she's put on atleast 20 pounds. He's 10 months old. Nursing probably makes her hungry. I think she might be reaching for the candy and chips instead of healthier foods. They eat so much processed crap. Their pantry is always filled with crap. A smoothie and a few extra steps every day isn't going to fix their problem. Those smoothies are probably the worst idea for them.
Yep. And who knows what's in those smoothies, too. They could be loading them with juice (sugar) and flavored sweetened yogurt (more sugar.) I've noticed they haven't been showing themselves eating very often recently, but they do mention going out to eat or getting take out way more than they should be. Getting 10,000 "steps" a day isn't going to touch a diet like theirs.
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote:She got a Fitbit. The app lets you track your food and water intake. Brooks nurses four times a day she said so she could adjust her food consumption. I did the Fitbit diet and if I can do it anyone can.

He only nurses 4 times a day?! At 10 months old my son was still nursing on demand all day long. Image

Also, she may have lost weight nursing gains, but it doesn't mean the same will happen nursing Brooks. I gained weight nursing and I have a few friends who lost weight nursing their first but gained a bunch with their second.

And I think the only reason she lost weight when nursing Gaines is because they went on that crazy restrictive diet scam/pyramid scheme. They need to find something that they realistically are able to stick with long-run. The FitBit is a step in the right direction, but they're gonna have to change a lot more in order to see any kind of results.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

And I think the only reason she lost weight when nursing Gaines is because they went on that crazy restrictive diet scam/pyramid scheme. They need to find something that they realistically are able to stick with long-run. The FitBit is a step in the right direction, but they're gonna have to change a lot more in order to see any kind of results.
I wasn't watching back then. What diet/pyramid scheme?!

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:

I think it was Advocare. Someone correct me. They said they were going to be doing this month-long challenge with some company that sells water enhancers, snack replacements, etc. that has you eating mostly vegetables with some healthy proteins, and if subscribers wanted to join them that they could sign up through their "friend" and be added to an exclusive FB group with C&K. Turns out their "friend" was really them making $ off people signing up. Once the month was over, we never heard of them using this brand again.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

I think it was Advocare. Someone correct me. They said they were going to be doing this month-long challenge with some company that sells water enhancers, snack replacements, etc. that has you eating mostly vegetables with some healthy proteins, and if subscribers wanted to join them that they could sign up through their "friend" and be added to an exclusive FB group with C&K. Turns out their "friend" was really them making $ off people signing up. Once the month was over, we never heard of them using this brand again.
Holy hell. That's messed up.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sorry for all the posts this morning, but I just watched today's vlog. We were talking about Katie's style yesterday, and oh my gosh her outfit to church was basically a crewneck t-shirt under a v-neck t-shirt with a gaudy necklace and huge earrings. Is she going for the Michelle Duggar look?

Seems like Cullen's dad was seriously talented in carpentry and metal work.

Cullen already talking about the next giveaway for each 100,000 subscribers they get. I don't know what they're going to have to do to continue to get so many more subscribers.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:Sorry for all the posts this morning, but I just watched today's vlog. We were talking about Katie's style yesterday, and oh my gosh her outfit to church was basically a crewneck t-shirt under a v-neck t-shirt with a gaudy necklace and huge earrings. Is she going for the Michelle Duggar look?

Seems like Cullen's dad was seriously talented in carpentry and metal work.

Cullen already talking about the next giveaway for each 100,000 subscribers they get. I don't know what they're going to have to do to continue to get so many more subscribers.
Katie and those necklaces. I hate it. I also hate how she vlogs herself from such a high angle so she's looking up at the camera. Does she use a selfie stick?

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

askeptichere wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

It was Arbonne. Every vlog that month was a big long commercial about it. The diet isn't much different from most diets. It's just crazy expensive. They lied to their viewers to make a quick buck. I don't believe her claims of not being able to lose weight while nursing. Katie ranted about it in the video where they announce they'd be doing the diet scam, but the weight came off just fine. Katie also stressed how her milk supply had been fine while they were on the diet. I think their diets are just terrible and she's eating through the extra calories her body burns by producing milk. I doubt she's reducing the amount she eats as Brooks requires less milk since he's eating solids now.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”