Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by Ambrosia »

Rkp65i wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:Anyone see how she's "revamping" her channel? She doesn't want a mommy channel anymore. Anyone think it's weird kyra gets to go to NY (not really sure why though) and now Keren wants to stop having a mommy channel like kyra already said awhile back? I wonder if it bothers her that kyra is more popular and has more opportunities than just sponsorships.
When did Kyra say she didnt want to have a mommy channel? Im still confused why Kyra went to Ny. Shes no beauty guru lol.
I think it's in her channel "relaunch" video on kbaby
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Why do youtubers have this fucking obsession with showing their kids poop explosions. We don't need to see evidence Jesus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

So when they have company they do fuck all and just laze around the house but when they are by themselves they go and do things. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Strawberry26 wrote:So when they have company they do fuck all and just laze around the house but when they are by themselves they go and do things. Image

Right??? So odd! I think they have something against Disney. They have never gone, ever (theyve been to universal when J was a baby) Kyra talked on shapchat about wanting to bring her kids to Disney and that would have been the perfect time to do it.
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Pineapples wrote:Why do youtubers have this fucking obsession with showing their kids poop explosions. We don't need to see evidence Jesus!!

It's cause its literally the most exciting thing in their day duh
yallstupid
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yallstupid »

Rkp65i wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:So when they have company they do fuck all and just laze around the house but when they are by themselves they go and do things. Image

Right??? So odd! I think they have something against Disney. They have never gone, ever (theyve been to universal when J was a baby) Kyra talked on shapchat about wanting to bring her kids to Disney and that would have been the perfect time to do it.
Her eyebrows look horrendous holy geez.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

amandahhh43 wrote:Landon still had mittens on outside while he was on the play mat . It's not that hard to clip his nails ImageImageImage

Would have been the perfect opportunity for some tummy time too but of course he was on his back. I'll give her benefit of the doubt that she did tummy time off camera and chose not to show it cause he was crying (my bub hates it too) Image

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

So they spent $265 on a double stroller to take to universal then ended up leaving Landon back with Khoas mom! honestly Keren isn't happy unless she's wasting money. And she was buying MORE pj's for Jackson! Honestly how many does a kid need?

d4865
Informer
Informer

Unread post by d4865 »

I wonder if Keren gets jealous seeing Alaya more advanced at three months old vs Landon whose 4 months old...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Rkp65i wrote:

The kids aren't really old enough for Disney. Universal is more fun for adults. They should really take the boys to Disney though when they are older and can enjoy it.

webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

Rkp65i wrote:

Keren probably doesn't get enough attention from guys their seeing as how most people are taking their kids and aren't interested in her ass that's always hanging out!

tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

I seriously hope no parent actually gets discouraged if a baby that is one month younger seems to be "more" advanced. The 3 vs 4 month not too much changes other than baby is more likely to start rolling on their side (or some may be rolling fully over) and have more neck control which is seems like Landon is doing. Everything else like vision and touching would be hard to notice.
I'm not trying to come across bitchy, normally I just keep my mouth closed. I just don't think everyone realizes what they are saying or know the facts. A child (especially at that age) being 1 month younger but more "advanced" in no way means the other child is delayed.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I don't see why they would go to Disney because they don't watch any Disney movies/shows in their house. At least from what we've seen Jackson watches YouTube videos like wheels on the bus, and is forced to watch kkandbabyj. Also Friends, lots and lots of episodes of Friends.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Unknowngirly wrote:I don't see why they would go to Disney because they don't watch any Disney movies/shows in their house. At least from what we've seen Jackson watches YouTube videos like wheels on the bus, and is forced to watch kkandbabyj. Also Friends, lots and lots of episodes of Friends.
Thats why I say they must have something against Disney lol. Keren even mentioned to Kyra one time that she couldnt bare to dress Jackson in a Mickey shirt like Levi's.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Rkp65i wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:I don't see why they would go to Disney because they don't watch any Disney movies/shows in their house. At least from what we've seen Jackson watches YouTube videos like wheels on the bus, and is forced to watch kkandbabyj. Also Friends, lots and lots of episodes of Friends.
Thats why I say they must have something against Disney lol. Keren even mentioned to Kyra one time that she couldnt bare to dress Jackson in a Mickey shirt like Levi's.
Keren is strange. She wants children but doesn't want them to act like it
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

jackson apparently loves moana..so ig she isnt totally boycotting disney. Shes snapped and vlogged him watching her
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Ok so I've been watching Keren since Britney went to playlist with her and she seems so sweet to me! So does Khoa. I actually like them lol. Can someone tell DM what's their deal? What's the main points as to why they have a active thread? I don't feel like going back and reading each part.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
jackson apparently loves moana..so ig she isnt totally boycotting disney. Shes snapped and vlogged him watching her
Oh you're right! I do remember seeing moana on their tv but kyra and oscar were staying with them so I assumed it was because of them.
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Does anyone notice how jackson seems to have only one way of crying. its that UHHH UHHH really upset/frustrated/mad cry. i wish they could help him learn to communicate

Return to “KKandBabyJ”