True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by tintin15 »

imnottired wrote:Omg. *Shining

Words are hard today.
It's okay. The Shinning will be Ollie's big break. He bursts through doors, says, "Heeeere's Ollie!" and kicks people in the shins while throwing a tantrum.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

WOW I LOVED HOW EXCITED MISSY WAS ABOUT the chicks! I wanted to cry too she seemed honestly emotional about it and REAL...but, it's sad that she's never been like this over any of her children..yikes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

whys0seri0us wrote:They got rid of the rooster because it was attacking the kids and them and because they didn't want fertilized eggs. I don't understand why that's an issue.

Also I though Bryan giving her the card was hilarious. They both know she'll never have a girl so it was a joke.

Ollie was super surprisingly sweet and gentle with the chicks!

It's an issue because some of us here don't believe in giving away pets that easily. They have these new chicks now and there almost definitely some will be some males and guess what will happen.....

I'm a damn good mom to my pets, but if it ever reaches he point where people questioning whether I'm a better mom to my cats than my children, there's a problem. Maybe Missy is an ok chicken mom, but she's a still a crappy mom to her kids.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:He was sweet and gentle with the chicks, but he's never sweet and gentle with Finn, or Bryan, or even Missy. People, he hits with swords, spits on, and points guns at.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Exactly. The kid is a brat, and I know some people think he'll be fine when he starts school because he's "a star" but I disagree. No one wants to deal with a brat. It doesn't matter who their parents are.
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Someone asked what are they going to do with all those eggs...what else? Sell them. I've had my suspicions since Bryan got her all those supplies to make the eggs fancy. It's one thing to just get cartons to put the extra eggs in to give away but it was all too "commercial" with the stamps, etc. First she complained they weren't producing enough and than they produced too many for their family to use...imagine now if some of the chicks are female and they keep them all. I remember the look in Bryan's eyes when he was talking about giving the eggs to friends and how those people asked how much. It was a look of "damn, I should have charged them...people will pay for our eggs? Hmmm $$$$".
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a local ad placed somewhere advertising the sale of the eggs. They are probably doing it illegally too since you need a permit to sell them. Some places even require food handlers licenses.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Coolowl wrote:Someone asked what are they going to do with all those eggs...what else? Sell them. I've had my suspicions since Bryan got her all those supplies to make the eggs fancy. It's one thing to just get cartons to put the extra eggs in to give away but it was all too "commercial" with the stamps, etc. First she complained they weren't producing enough and than they produced too many for their family to use...imagine now if some of the chicks are female and they keep them all. I remember the look in Bryan's eyes when he was talking about giving the eggs to friends and how those people asked how much. It was a look of "damn, I should have charged them...people will pay for our eggs? Hmmm $$$$".
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a local ad placed somewhere advertising the sale of the eggs. They are probably doing it illegally too since you need a permit to sell them. Some places even require food handlers licenses.
I honestly doubt they would bother with that. They wouldn't sell for much money maybe $2-5 a dozen and six chickens will probably take 2-3 days to make a dozen eggs. I doubt they would go through all that trouble to make a couple of dollars.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:Someone asked what are they going to do with all those eggs...what else? Sell them. I've had my suspicions since Bryan got her all those supplies to make the eggs fancy. It's one thing to just get cartons to put the extra eggs in to give away but it was all too "commercial" with the stamps, etc. First she complained they weren't producing enough and than they produced too many for their family to use...imagine now if some of the chicks are female and they keep them all. I remember the look in Bryan's eyes when he was talking about giving the eggs to friends and how those people asked how much. It was a look of "damn, I should have charged them...people will pay for our eggs? Hmmm $$$$".
I honestly doubt they would bother with that. They wouldn't sell for much money maybe $2-5 a dozen and six chickens will probably take 2-3 days to make a dozen eggs. I doubt they would go through all that trouble to make a couple of dollars.

I don't. Bryan comes off as someone who would do it to make a quick buck. As soon as winter was gone the hens they currently have started to produce more than they could keep up with to eat and not go bad.
It's really suspicious that they didn't want fertilized eggs before the increase in egg production started, and all of a sudden they decided to give Pam fertilized eggs that they were even thinking of putting in an incubator themselves.
Remember, these people have scammed in the past with the whole ranch donation thing so you really can't put anything passed them these days. Especially with YouTube revenue going down due to a bunch of sponsors leaving...hence another reason their channel has become overly "child friendly".
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Coolowl wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I don't. Bryan comes off as someone who would do it to make a quick buck. As soon as winter was gone the hens they currently have started to produce more than they could keep up with to eat and not go bad.
It's really suspicious that they didn't want fertilized eggs before the increase in egg production started, and all of a sudden they decided to give Pam fertilized eggs that they were even thinking of putting in an incubator themselves.
Remember, these people have scammed in the past with the whole ranch donation thing so you really can't put anything passed them these days. Especially with YouTube revenue going down due to a bunch of sponsors leaving...hence another reason their channel has become overly "child friendly".
They ate the fertilized eggs...which is perfectly fine! Hell you can go to the store and purchase "free range" eggs and hatch them at home. They got rid of the rooster because it was attacking them. I wouldn't keep a rooster that was mean like that either with small kids. Although instead of finding him a home he would probably be dinner, lol (please don't say that is horrible, especially if you aren't a vegetarian or vegan) Next time they need to not make friends with the chicks especially the ones that are roosters, so they have a healthy fear of humans, then the roosters won't attack.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:He was sweet and gentle with the chicks, but he's never sweet and gentle with Finn, or Bryan, or even Missy. People, he hits with swords, spits on, and points guns at.

Exactly. The kid is a brat, and I know some people think he'll be fine when he starts school because he's "a star" but I disagree. No one wants to deal with a brat. It doesn't matter who their parents are.
So, do you all think that when he turns 4 this summer they will finally stop calling him a toddler?

spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

tintin15 wrote:
imnottired wrote:Omg. *Shining

Words are hard today.
It's okay. The Shinning will be Ollie's big break. He bursts through doors, says, "Heeeere's Ollie!" and kicks people in the shins while throwing a tantrum.
I almost choked on my popcorn from this. Image

madi_b_123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by madi_b_123 »

Looks like Ollie is asleep again in a restaurant at 7:30 at night. That kid can sleep through anything and that would worry me as a parent. He either has some medical issues or isn't getting enough sound, restful sleep at night...or a combo of the two. Poor kid![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 2050ed.png[/img]

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:They got rid of the rooster because it was attacking the kids and them and because they didn't want fertilized eggs. I don't understand why that's an issue.

Also I though Bryan giving her the card was hilarious. They both know she'll never have a girl so it was a joke.

It's an issue because some of us here don't believe in giving away pets that easily. They have these new chicks now and there almost definitely some will be some males and guess what will happen.....

I'm a damn good mom to my pets, but if it ever reaches he point where people questioning whether I'm a better mom to my cats than my children, there's a problem. Maybe Missy is an ok chicken mom, but she's a still a crappy mom to her kids.
If my pet is attacking me or my kids, it's going. Point blank. I do not blame them at all for getting rid of the the rooster. Image

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Yes, I know they got rid of the rooster due to it attacking but they also said they didn't want fertilized eggs as in having more chicks. The minute Pam became broody it didn't really seem like they were seriously considering not doing it. They may have said they weren't sure but Missy seemed like her mind was made up way before.
It's hard to believe liars and we all know they both lie a good amount in their vlogs.
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

If I remember correctly the rooster didn't attack anyone during in the incident in question, Molly was chasing him and when he tried to defend himself she dragged him across the yard by the neck. Ollie and Peyton were in the backyard while it happened (unsupervised, but that's another conversation) but the rooster didn't attack them. I remember before that happened Missy had been feeling like he was getting aggressive, but I can't remember if that was because of anything he had done to her or the hens

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

madi_b_123 wrote:Looks like Ollie is asleep again in a restaurant at 7:30 at night. That kid can sleep through anything and that would worry me as a parent. He either has some medical issues or isn't getting enough sound, restful sleep at night...or a combo of the two. Poor kid![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 2050ed.png[/img]

Know where my toddler is at that time of night??? In bed!!! And guess wgat, no naps & she sleeps til 8-9am. Maybe they'll figure it out soon lol

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

Anyone watch Bryans instastory?? Clearly he's had a few (Que Missy isn't pregnant because she ordered a drink lol) but they're obnoxious as all hell & you can hear Finn screaming in the background

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

If my pet is attacking me or my kids, it's going. Point blank. I do not blame them at all for getting rid of the the rooster. Image

I don't think you blame them for much compared to most of us here.

The rooster was provoked and was defending himself. Missy has a history of tiring with pets and giving them away. I don't give her a pass on this one either.

I guess we just differ on that.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Acbsktbll wrote:Anyone watch Bryans instastory?? Clearly he's had a few (Que Missy isn't pregnant because she ordered a drink lol) but they're obnoxious as all hell & you can hear Finn screaming in the background

That kid is always screaming in the car seat. Also I bet that's why Missy is driving instead of Bryan, which she never does.

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

They kept referring to all the chicks as girls (except for once or twice.) I almost want to comment that they better pick gender neutral names or they'll end up with another Lynette/Lenny. Also better not get too attached until they figure out which are roosters in case they give them away again.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

kittypurry wrote:If I remember correctly the rooster didn't attack anyone during in the incident in question, Molly was chasing him and when he tried to defend himself she dragged him across the yard by the neck. Ollie and Peyton were in the backyard while it happened (unsupervised, but that's another conversation) but the rooster didn't attack them. I remember before that happened Missy had been feeling like he was getting aggressive, but I can't remember if that was because of anything he had done to her or the hens

They showed two different instances on nest cam where he attacked/chased missy and Jeffery. Seriously if I had a rooster like that it would go. I wouldn't keep it around as long as missy did. Roosters have spurs on their legs and could rip a child's eye out with the spurs or claws. See the long sharp spur sticking out of the inside of the legs? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 9aa9b2.jpg[/img]

I always kept roosters but would do away with the ones that would attack. Sometimes I would just whack them gently with a broom. They would eventually be trained not to attack. But I didn't have kids at the time.

Return to “Daily Bumps”