DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I just want to add that I find it really strange that everyone is upset still about the rooster. I really hope every one of you that complain are vegetarian. Billions of chickens are tortured and then killed every year so that you guys can eat chicken products. I find it so sad when people detach themselves from the animals in the store. When I raised animals for slaughter they lived a great life and weren't tortured or in pain. Missy's chickens are the only thing the girl does right. Complain about her lazy parenting instead. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I just want to add that I find it really strange that everyone is upset still about the rooster. I really hope every one of you that complain are vegetarian. Billions of chickens are tortured and then killed every year so that you guys can eat chicken products. I find it so sad when people detach themselves from the animals in the store. When I raised animals for slaughter they lived a great life and weren't tortured or in pain. Missy's chickens are the only thing the girl does right. Complain about her lazy parenting instead. Lol

Yep. Vegetarian. Can we stop with the slaughter talk. K, thanks.

They gave away the rooster.... Missy had reasons.

Gave away Claire.... Missy had reasons.

Gave away Leo.... Missy had reasons.

Gave away Zuri.... Missy had reasons.

But sure, everyone is supposed to praise Missy for how she looks after her pet chickens Image
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And Luna spends her life in a crate right now.
Missy and Bryan have one big reason for that: they're lazy and can't handle a puppy. Especially a smart, active breed like an Aussie. But they had to get a puppy for Christmas!
Don't forget the tadpoles.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:I just want to add that I find it really strange that everyone is upset still about the rooster. I really hope every one of you that complain are vegetarian. Billions of chickens are tortured and then killed every year so that you guys can eat chicken products. I find it so sad when people detach themselves from the animals in the store. When I raised animals for slaughter they lived a great life and weren't tortured or in pain. Missy's chickens are the only thing the girl does right. Complain about her lazy parenting instead. Lol

But sure, everyone is supposed to praise Missy for how she looks after her pet chickens Image
I may have missed this between all of the animals they have but umm, can you remind me who Claire is??? Lol!
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Junebugbaby621 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

I may have missed this between all of the animals they have but umm, can you remind me who Claire is??? Lol!
Claire bear. She was originally missys or missy + Bryan's but she stayed with mimi when they moved out (even though they took karma!) so this is going back a while

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Coolowl wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Coolowl wrote:Someone asked what are they going to do with all those eggs...what else? Sell them. I've had my suspicions since Bryan got her all those supplies to make the eggs fancy. It's one thing to just get cartons to put the extra eggs in to give away but it was all too "commercial" with the stamps, etc. First she complained they weren't producing enough and than they produced too many for their family to use...imagine now if some of the chicks are female and they keep them all. I remember the look in Bryan's eyes when he was talking about giving the eggs to friends and how those people asked how much. It was a look of "damn, I should have charged them...people will pay for our eggs? Hmmm $$$$".
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a local ad placed somewhere advertising the sale of the eggs. They are probably doing it illegally too since you need a permit to sell them. Some places even require food handlers licenses.
I honestly doubt they would bother with that. They wouldn't sell for much money maybe $2-5 a dozen and six chickens will probably take 2-3 days to make a dozen eggs. I doubt they would go through all that trouble to make a couple of dollars.

I don't. Bryan comes off as someone who would do it to make a quick buck. As soon as winter was gone the hens they currently have started to produce more than they could keep up with to eat and not go bad.
It's really suspicious that they didn't want fertilized eggs before the increase in egg production started, and all of a sudden they decided to give Pam fertilized eggs that they were even thinking of putting in an incubator themselves.
Remember, these people have scammed in the past with the whole ranch donation thing so you really can't put anything passed them these days. Especially with YouTube revenue going down due to a bunch of sponsors leaving...hence another reason their channel has become overly "child friendly".
I thought they got the eggs because the chicken was broody. She wouldn't do anything but sit on eggs do they got her some. I thought they got rid of the rooster because he was too much to handle. I would not want a rooster because they are noisy.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

They didn't give Claire away? She stayed with Mimi and Papa in a house she was already living in. Also I get people are mad about Zuri but she literally lives with Mini and Papa and Jimmy. It's not like they gave her away for free to someone they don't know and don't know how they would treat the cat.

I get you absolutely hate Missy and Bryan but you try to make things seem way worse then they are.

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Maybe Ollie has narcolepsy without calapexy. I'm just not sure at what age it shows.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

whys0seri0us wrote:They didn't give Claire away? She stayed with Mimi and Papa in a house she was already living in. Also I get people are mad about Zuri but she literally lives with Mini and Papa and Jimmy. It's not like they gave her away for free to someone they don't know and don't know how they would treat the cat.

I get you absolutely hate Missy and Bryan but you try to make things seem way worse then they are.

I can't edit but I wanted to add because I saw someone mention Leo, I never really considered Leo their dog. And again, same with Claire, they didn't give him away, he stayed with her parents. Lol

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

whys0seri0us wrote:

Well, if you're referring to me as absolutely hating them then you'd be wrong. I've actually defended Bryan and Missy a lot on this board. I just disagree with Missy making comments about how she never gives away pets, as she has a clear history of always doing so.

That's great that others don't blame her for getting rid of the rooster, my point is, they again have chicks and could easily have another rooster they will then need to give away. Maybe that doesn't bother anyone else, but it bothers me. She isn't raising these chickens for food, she is using them as pets and to keep waxing and waning in her interest of them is anything but good parenting. She's good in the start, as she is with babies too, but then the novelty wears off.
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:

Well, if you're referring to me as absolutely hating them then you'd be wrong. I've actually defended Bryan and Missy a lot on this board. I just disagree with Missy making comments about how she never gives away pets, as she has a clear history of always doing so.

That's great that others don't blame her for getting rid of the rooster, my point is, they again have chicks and could easily have another rooster they will then need to give away. Maybe that doesn't bother anyone else, but it bothers me. She isn't raising these chickens for food, she is using them as pets and to keep waxing and waning in her interest of them is anything but good parenting. She's good in the start, as she is with babies too, but then the novelty wears off.
But she didn't give away pets? Like I stayed up there, Claire and Leo simply stayed with her mom and dad when she moved out which honestly seemed like a given and was probably better for them in their run. Zuri simply went to like with Jimmy. Was it wrong of them to get Zuri in the first place, absolutely, but they didn't just give her away to a stranger.

The rooster is probably the only pet they did give away and for good reason. If you are going to hate on them for something make sure it's factual.

daisy1000
Informer
Informer

Unread post by daisy1000 »

lmmomSD wrote:He was sweet and gentle with the chicks, but he's never sweet and gentle with Finn, or Bryan, or even Missy. People, he hits with swords, spits on, and points guns at.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
I noticed that too. And only because they constantly tell him to be gentle and Missy is reluctant at first to give the chicks to him for the fear he will drop them or hurt them. So, he is hearing her tell him to be nice and gentle.

She will do this/teach this kind of behavior for her chicks but won't teach him this when it comes to other kids and adults.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It's giving away pets to me. If Mimi wanted a cat, she could have got one herself. Cassie getting Koda and then leaving him is the same thing.

Don't adopt a pet if you're so willing to part with them.

I can have my opinion just as you have yours. How someone treats their animals is absolutely something I'm going to judge and "hate on." Fair enough if you disagree, but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

When Missy gives the next rooster away I'll feel the same way... and when she ultimately gives Luna away. Yes giving them away will be the best decision for Luna, but that still won't mean Missy isn't guilty of collecting animals only to eventually lose interest when they are no longer cute.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:It's giving away pets to me. If Mimi wanted a cat, she could have got one herself. Cassie getting Koda and then leaving him is the same thing.

I can have my opinion just as you have yours. How someone treats their animals is absolutely something I'm going to judge and "hate on." Fair enough if you disagree, but that doesn't make my opinion any less valid.

When Missy gives the next rooster away I'll feel the same way... and when she ultimately gives Luna away. Yes giving them away will be the best decision for Luna, but that still won't mean Missy isn't guilty of collecting animals only to eventually lose interest when they are no longer cute.
I agree that giving the cat away was shitty of her but honestly it was the best thing for the cat. People would complain even more if she had ran away or gotten eaten by a coyote. She is in a wonderful home with jimmy and not getting mistreated.

And as for the rooster, what if she had selfishly kept him and then he ripped one of the kids eyes out by attacking them? She purchased sexed "female" chickens so she wasn't supposed to get a rooster in the first place. It would be different if she had purposely purchased a rooster and then gave him away.

If one of her silkies or new Cochins become a rooster I have a feeling she will keep him because they tend to be gentle. The one she had was huge and could cause a lot of damage if he flew into someone's face. Would you also want her to keep a dog that attacked people around children?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I'm gonna die laughing when all 6 wind up being males and she gives all of them away to "a real life farm" :lol: :lol: :lol:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The hens could turn on the kids.. the dogs could turn on the kids.. You can't predict what animals are going to do.. hell, a wild animal could get to the kids the way they let them wander outside unsupervised.
I believe she's an animal collector.
Zuri as Ollies bday gift got them lots of money and is continuing to get view$..
I'm hoping they show a close up of the chicks.. with a roo you can see the mouth waddles .. I'm so curious.
personally I feel she should have hatched guinea fowl. They are great.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:It's giving away pets to me. If Mimi wanted a cat, she could have got one herself. Cassie getting Koda and then leaving him is the same thing.

I agree that giving the cat away was shitty of her but honestly it was the best thing for the cat. People would complain even more if she had ran away or gotten eaten by a coyote. She is in a wonderful home with jimmy and not getting mistreated.

And as for the rooster, what if she had selfishly kept him and then he ripped one of the kids eyes out by attacking them? She purchased sexed "female" chickens so she wasn't supposed to get a rooster in the first place. It would be different if she had purposely purchased a rooster and then gave him away.

If one of her silkies or new Cochins become a rooster I have a feeling she will keep him because they tend to be gentle. The one she had was huge and could cause a lot of damage if he flew into someone's face. Would you also want her to keep a dog that attacked people around children?

Sexed chicks are not always what you think they are going to be. Thats a risk you run any time you buy chicks, the best i have ever seen is a 90% guarantee. Some places will replace your rooster with a hen of the same type and age (you have to pay for them to be shipped though) others will replace only if the chicks are under a certain age, and a lot will only replace or refund (as i have seen them put it, "send us pics before the roo is on the dinner table") if you get more than 10-15% males.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:The hens could turn on the kids.. the dogs could turn on the kids.. You can't predict what animals are going to do.. hell, a wild animal could get to the kids the way they let them wander outside unsupervised.
Zuri as Ollies bday gift got them lots of money and is continuing to get view$..
I'm hoping they show a close up of the chicks.. with a roo you can see the mouth waddles .. I'm so curious.

Yes and the rooster had already attacked more than 2 times. That is more chances than I would give him with kids.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

onbreak wrote:The hens could turn on the kids.. the dogs could turn on the kids.. You can't predict what animals are going to do.. hell, a wild animal could get to the kids the way they let them wander outside unsupervised.

The whole thing with Zuri pissed me the hell off. I don't care if jimmy was the one who got that cat, it's still wrong. The whole thing with Zuri was that Missy didn't like her. Bryan did, but Missy didn't. Bryan said from day one he was so happy bc Missy was NOT a cat person and he always was one. Bryan wanted the cat and i think he really did enjoy her, but Missy hated the cat so it was gone, no questions asked. Missy likes to leave all the doors wide ass open so the kids can just roam around outside at any time, the cat was making her be responsible about closing doors ect and that proved to be too much for Missy. Of course she blamed it on Ollie, so she wouldn't take the heat, and looks like a good parent for giving away pet like it was nothing.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Missy didn't want her kids attacked by the chickens she shouldn't have gotten chickens.. point blank.. Thats a risk you take every time you allow your children around ANY animal. If she supervised her kids and didn't allow the kids and the chickens to be alone together, or around each other she wouldn't have to worry about the rooster. But then, that means Missy would have to watch her kids.. sooo.. we know thats out of the picture. The boys can get attacked by the hens just as easily. Especially now that one hen has chicks. It would have been more responsible for her to serve the rooster for dinner than to pass her responsibilities as an animal owner on to someone else.

Return to “Daily Bumps”