JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Let me see if I get this right:
-Kaden wears diapers some nights
-Landon has pain when he falls asleep in the carseat
-Kaden has a slight (not sure if it was diagnosed) speech delay
-Addie was born with sleep apnea (forgot which type)
-----------------------------------
The only children who were not given a health/mental issue (that has not been addressed) are: Kyson and Lilia- 2 out of 5. 3 out of 5 were born with something.

I am not going to try to understand the psychology of Kaden but I have seen since the birth of Landon and Addie his speech has regressed. It kind of makes me sad that Jess does not realize there is a problem. I think that from witnessing his sister in a sense died(suffocated) only to be revived by Chris along with watching his father leave. Knowing that his father has another kid; yet does not see Kaden or Kyson often. I bet that is hindering Kaden. I think it hurts Kyson but he seems to deal with it better than Kaden. I can imagine Kaden asking where his Dad is- only for Jess to say he's right there *pointing to Chris*.

I know this is the Jess thread, but my brother has a different bio father than me. Our mom would wait at the McDonald's for almost 3 hours waiting for his bio father but he would never show up. To this day my brother refuses to meet his other siblings from his bio father. He says I'm his only sibling. And he seems to refuse to have a relationship with his bio father. You can't make someone be a father which is what my point is. Yes Jess may have a rocky relationship with Drake, but there are other options like Drake's gf meeting Chris at a half way point or having a social worker be the middle person- court appointed.

I wonder if Kaden and Kyson may refuse to have a relationship with Drake in the future. I feel so bad for Kaden and Kyson. Despite Kyson being my favorite, my heart goes out to Kaden.
I think Lilia has or had hearing problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whattheactual »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
The only children who were not given a health/mental issue (that has not been addressed) are: Kyson and Lilia- 2 out of 5. 3 out of 5 were born with something.

I am not going to try to understand the psychology of Kaden but I have seen since the birth of Landon and Addie his speech has regressed. It kind of makes me sad that Jess does not realize there is a problem. I think that from witnessing his sister in a sense died(suffocated) only to be revived by Chris along with watching his father leave. Knowing that his father has another kid; yet does not see Kaden or Kyson often. I bet that is hindering Kaden. I think it hurts Kyson but he seems to deal with it better than Kaden. I can imagine Kaden asking where his Dad is- only for Jess to say he's right there *pointing to Chris*.

I know this is the Jess thread, but my brother has a different bio father than me. Our mom would wait at the McDonald's for almost 3 hours waiting for his bio father but he would never show up. To this day my brother refuses to meet his other siblings from his bio father. He says I'm his only sibling. And he seems to refuse to have a relationship with his bio father. You can't make someone be a father which is what my point is. Yes Jess may have a rocky relationship with Drake, but there are other options like Drake's gf meeting Chris at a half way point or having a social worker be the middle person- court appointed.

I wonder if Kaden and Kyson may refuse to have a relationship with Drake in the future. I feel so bad for Kaden and Kyson. Despite Kyson being my favorite, my heart goes out to Kaden.
I think Lilia has or had hearing problems.

Maybe that is why she talks so loud.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

LeahxYumiko wrote: The only children who were not given a health/mental issue (that has not been addressed) are: Kyson and Lilia- 2 out of 5. 3 out of 5 were born with something.
"Born with something" is taking liberties. No one knows if Landen was born with pain. Slight speech delays and sleep apnea are pretty common in young children.

Plus, who cares? No one can expect to have a family of 100% perfectly healthy children. Jess's children are pretty darn close. She is lucky compared to parents who have children with serious or chronic illnesses.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

If addelyn really 'almost died' then I definitely wouldn't consider her family's health pretty darn close to perfect
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Alyna got a shoulder length haircut.... I hope Lilia wants the same haircut

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

I will say that speech delays are very common in twins. Often one twin will speak for the other. My husband is a twin and he had a pretty big speech delay. I would think though that Kaden should be caught up by now..

Also, while I do think that Lilia is annoying I just feel so sorry for her. Her loud volume and the fact that she always needs to be front and center is a desparate cry for attention. Having all of those younger siblings and three daddies can't have been easy on her.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Born with "something"? Everyone has "something". My daughter only recently gave up the nappies at night time, I think back in January? She's 5 next month and occasionally wets the bed

Jess is very lucky that out of the 5 that it's only Kaden that seems to have anything that will affect him in school and it's not a bad thing either. (The speech delay isn't good but there are worse issues).

At least Jess has finally stopped for now. I know someone who has 6 kids and they all have some sort of special needs. The youngest is the worst affected. She's still living at 5 years old but there's no quality of life. I don't feel sorry for that mum though. She got in big trouble here for using the pot incorrectly on her kids and ran off to Canada. Long story there but there is "something" with all those kids as you put it and was irresponsible with having more knowing the medical issues that kept on happening.
LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

CypKitty wrote:
Born with "something"? Everyone has "something". My daughter only recently gave up the nappies at night time, I think back in January? She's 5 next month and occasionally wets the bed

Jess is very lucky that out of the 5 that it's only Kaden that seems to have anything that will affect him in school and it's not a bad thing either. (The speech delay isn't good but there are worse issues).

At least Jess has finally stopped for now. I know someone who has 6 kids and they all have some sort of special needs. The youngest is the worst affected. She's still living at 5 years old but there's no quality of life. I don't feel sorry for that mum though. She got in big trouble here for using the pot incorrectly on her kids and ran off to Canada. Long story there but there is "something" with all those kids as you put it and was irresponsible with having more knowing the medical issues that kept on happening.
(After re-reading it- I am sorry if I offended anyone. I had only 3 hours of sleep and was just diagnosed with tonsilitis. I could not think of another word other than something.)

-_- Wow sorry I could not think of a word other than something; nit picky much? You weren't the only one who decided to call me out on it. The something was meant with a medical issue such as: colic, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, etc.

Like really. She is lucky and that was my point. I am surprised the odds were in her favor. Many are not that lucky. Hell my father is a twin and he has speech issues as well as learning issues. Stuff happens. But the fact that she did not seem to try and help the situation by placing Kaden in a program to assist with his speech at a younger age is unfortunate. And someone else brought up that Lilia had(has) a hearing problem. I think Jess would be more relatable if she would explain the difficulties as a mother with a child with: speech delay, hearing difficulties, Landon's pain when he falls asleep in the car seat, etc. Instead she only really expanded on a (I hope temporary problem) with Addie's sleep apnea. Other than those issues her children were blessed to not be born with more health issues. Especially since her diet is not the best.

I do hope she is done with having children. But this is Jess, I do see her getting pregnant again soon. When she answered the question about the surgery she made it seem like her "pain" was/is not that bad to fix immediately.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

I couldn't understand anything Karen said in her snapchats

LeahxYumiko
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LeahxYumiko »

Just watched Kallan's video from the day after Tij's birthday party. And there's ants in her house the day after the birthday party. I feel so bad for her. I wonder if there is ants at Jess' house.
gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

Anybody else tempted to stop following Jess for a year or so just to check on how the kids are doing and how they've aged? She has gotten so boring and I can't stand her daily updates anymore on things as tedious as Addie's hair growth. Now I need to find another source for juicy gossip lol.

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

missparzival wrote:I couldn't understand anything Karen said in her snapchats

Karen Image

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gemmie wrote:
missparzival wrote:I couldn't understand anything Karen said in her snapchats

Karen Image

Haha ImageImageImage Kaden

notapnutmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notapnutmommy »

LeahxYumiko wrote:Just watched Kallan's video from the day after Tij's birthday party. And there's ants in her house the day after the birthday party. I feel so bad for her. I wonder if there is ants at Jess' house.
Wait. I'm confused by the question. Why would you think Jess has ants because Kally does?

KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Alright so full dance video was uploaded:

1st Dance was Lilia's strongest, she seemed the most confident and happy in her movements. She has a lot of energy and exaggerates her moves a bit but I was always taught in dance that you actually want to exaggerate your moves a little so the people in the back of the audience can see what you're doing.

2nd Dance she was doing fine in the beginning but she was going off a little, and her facial expressions show that she was really trying to focus on it. So ballet's probably not going to be her style.

3rd Dance oi that started off a little rough, but then around 3:15 I saw that she actually got better when she stopped looking at the other girls. I noticed this in the last dance as well that because a few of the other girls are off it throws her off when she glances over at them. Once she moved to the front she was able to do her choreography just fine.

4th Dance was adorable, I did laugh at all the dads in the group. Gabe looked like he didn't want to be there but so did all the other dads haha. I think it was more they just didn't feel as comfortable on stage but they all pulled it off!

Overall I think at her age Lilia is a fine dancer. All the other girls were pausing and looking over at the teacher(where I presume she was doing the dance in front of them as they do at that age) while Lilia kept looking forward to the crowd. She's got her stage presence down, especially the part of any performing where if you mess up you just continue on, not stop and look confused. We could only see half of the group but honestly, of the ones we saw Lilia was probably the best out of them all.
neketeke
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by neketeke »

I actually really liked Lilias dancing, she seemed to had practiced really hard and I saw some smiling here and there. But as the person above said, the other girls seemed to be throwing her off.

She looked like she was having fun, she was quite good and that daddy-daughter dance - it was so cute but ell the dads looked so uncomfortable. I have to say that Alyna was quite good too :)
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

I agree with KittyKax - ballet certainly isn't going to be her style but her Jazz and Tap were miles ahead of the other kids we could see - her timing is a little off but if dance is anything like music, the timing and rhythm is the easiest thing to fix, as opposed to anything else.

missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Her dances were all so short. Here dances go for 2.5-3 mins each

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

"But I'm soooo proud of Lilia for dancing the dream for FIVE years now! "

Lollll yes Lilia, listen to your mom's blown out "dance the dream" stomach tattoo
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

I agree that she did pretty good. The choreography itself seems pretty mechanical anyways, but that's typical for her age group

Return to “JesssFam”