E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0d85fe.jpg[/img]

Have a feeling some sort of bacag is in the works with this tweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh!! Who says that when talking about kids?

The original saying is "rock out with your cock out."

jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:

The original saying is "rock out with your penis out."

I'm pretty sure if you look into a lot of sayings they originated with something that's not very pleasant.
It's a joke, who really cares?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:
sunshine lollipops2 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 0d85fe.jpg[/img]

Lol it's definitely not "penis". Something a little more rhyming, ya know. Either way, it's not that serious.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Romeoxsavexme wrote:

That's nasty. Because he's talking about babies. Maybe I'm a stick in the mud. I just don't find the humor that Bryan and Cullen indulge in ( "Oh yeah-- Ollie brought his balls" ) about their kids together to be really funny.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by whys0seri0us »

Do you think they will start trying again right away and if they do do we think they will be as open about it?

I feel like at some point they both are going to have to sit down and address the camera and talk about all of it.

DutchLight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DutchLight »

I hated the Phantom Fetus title. And also this title.

I don't care if she really was pregnant or not. I just hate to see a person struggling with this at all. Even if it is fake. Then there is something else going on. And I am not saying this forum is at fault at all. Because I share a lot op opinions. But comments hurt. Even if you choose to be with your face plastered on the internet. But that is not your fault.

The real thing I struggle with is the job: familyv logger.
Why put yourself out there in the first place? You are dragging you and your familly in a pitt full of hate on the internet. Just to make some bucks? Prancing around with an ovulation test in Disneyland. Putting your kids face on the internet every single day! Bringing kids to a meet up so strangers can scream to them how much they are loved???

I can only imaging Jackson growing up and in 10 years, he Googles is own name and landing on this page. Where he reads about his mothers phantom fetus and all the things wrong with him and his family. I hate to see parents making money of their kid's lives. At first it is all great, but now their lives and business, it is all messed up. The car they drive in, the house they live in, the RV they are buying, the toys there kids play with, the friends the kids have. It is all a set up. The kids of DBEJCK have to be friends, because that brings in the cash. We have to do something "Epic" with your birthday. Not because we love you, but because it makes a great montage on YouTube. I just hate it!

Did you fall with your bike, no you can't cry with me and look for comfort and a save place. The thing you really need as a kid. No..... we grab a camera and say: ahhh come here you boy. Daddy will make it all better after we share it on the internet. The place where millions of people can see you cry. Like the times they could see you in the bathtub. And the one time we are in Disneyland as a family being greeted by all kinds of strangers, because they know who you are. Even before you get the change to get to know yourselves. And remember the time mommy said she had a baby in her belly? Well we told the whole world, half of it believed mommy and the other half thinks she went nuts. And now the whole world has an opinion about the baby brother or sister you are no longer going to have. YAY Money! Who needs privacy?

I just hate family vloggers. I used to love them. Now I hate them. I am not going to give them any more views.

I am sorry for my horrible English.
jess595
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jess595 »

whys0seri0us wrote:Do you think they will start trying again right away and if they do do we think they will be as open about it?

I feel like at some point they both are going to have to sit down and address the camera and talk about all of it.

Personally, I think they'll say "we aren't trying" and then in 4-5 months they'll come out and do a surprise pregnancy announcement, or maybe wait and get pregnant for when this baby would have been born? I want to kind of compare it to what the SacconeJolys did, and go private, but we know the Sacconejolys have always been a bit more private
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I don't think Jackson will need to read here to learn that his mother may have issues. My guess is that he sees it more than anyone when the camera is off.

I don't think E&J are just normal vloggers anymore. I really think there is a mental instability and/or a severe personality disorder with Ellie, and unfortunately for the boys, vlogging just feeds into it. I don't think their life would be all that great without the cameras though, not unless Jared became a different person and stopped enabling and babying his wife over his children.

Btw.... Kateka's vlog came out and has E&J in it. There isn't much Ellie, but when we do see her she's very awkward and doesn't seem to keen on talking to the other women. Either she didn't do much interacting with them, or Kateka was just respectful and avoided filming her. You do see an instance of Jared filming Jackson, and it's fascinating how large of a camera Jared uses. Gone are the days where vlogging involved a small and simple camera!

https://youtu.be/DPuXV8WXcnE
whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

jess595 wrote:
whys0seri0us wrote:Do you think they will start trying again right away and if they do do we think they will be as open about it?

Personally, I think they'll say "we aren't trying" and then in 4-5 months they'll come out and do a surprise pregnancy announcement, or maybe wait and get pregnant for when this baby would have been born? I want to kind of compare it to what the SacconeJolys did, and go private, but we know the Sacconejolys have always been a bit more private
It's going to be interesting whatever they do. They have gotten themselves in a pickle for sure.

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:I don't think Jackson will need to read here to learn that his mother may have issues. My guess is that he sees it more than anyone when the camera is off.

I don't think E&J are just normal vloggers anymore. I really think there is a mental instability and/or a severe personality disorder with Ellie, and unfortunately for the boys, vlogging just feeds into it. I don't think their life would be all that great without the cameras though, not unless Jared became a different person and stopped enabling and babying his wife over his children.

Btw.... Kateka's vlog came out and has E&J in it. There isn't much Ellie, but when we do see her she's very awkward and doesn't seem to keen on talking to the other women. Either she didn't do much interacting with them, or Kateka was just respectful and avoided filming her. You do see an instance of Jared filming Jackson, and it's fascinating how large of a camera Jared uses. Gone are the days where vlogging involved a small and simple camera!

Wth was that camera he was using?

Also I think I just fell in love. I've never watched any of the IVF winner but omg Kateka is gorgeous and so sweet and yup I'm in love.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I think they will immediately try again. Probably not talk about it though. Then maybe they'll do a Father's Day announcement

whys0seri0us
Gossiper
Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:

I think they will immediately try again. Probably not talk about it though. Then maybe they'll do a Father's Day announcement

Omg if they do another announcement like that they will probably lose so many subscribers.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think E&J look so squeaky clean that they could probably get away kicking puppies on camera and people wouldn't want to believe it. They could do the whole Father's Day reveal and people most of their fans wouldn't even question it.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I don't think Jackson will need to read here to learn that his mother may have issues. My guess is that he sees it more than anyone when the camera is off.

Wth was that camera he was using?

Also I think I just fell in love. I've never watched any of the IVF winner but omg Kateka is gorgeous and so sweet and yup I'm in love.

Yeah me too! Everytime I see her I think how beautiful she is. She looks like Cobie Smulders I think but even more beautiful. And her vlogs are funny.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

The comments on C&K's vlog.... :lol: I'm kinda loving the fact that C&K aren't one to delete comments (that i have ever seen) and that all these ones about E&J are still there. Also, do these E&J minions get a vlog different from the one we see? (sarcasm) b/c i see one comment here that im confused about, and i swear these kids are just pulling information out of thin air.. one in particular says that the dr told her over the phone "that there was something like a (fetus) there but it wasn't growing and that she was only pregnant for 10 weeks..." wait.. what???????????????? :lol:
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

DutchLight wrote:I hated the Phantom Fetus title. And also this title.
Just FYI, as the originator of the "Phantom Fetus" title, it was conceived (no pun intended) after Ellie had taken several negative pregnancy tests and was still claiming pregnancy symptoms. As somebody who has been struggling with IF for several years, I agree that it's in poor taste to poke fun at the situation now. I don't know if it was a miscarriage or a chemical or she just thought she was pregnant, but putting myself in her shoes I know that any of those situations would hurt just as bad to me so I don't want to participate in mocking her. I don't like Ellie, but I would wish that situation on nobody.
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:

Lol it's definitely not "penis". Something a little more rhyming, ya know. Either way, it's not that serious.

lol I know it's not penis. Tapatalk changed the word cause apparently you can't say Charlie Oscar Charlie Kilo here. Image

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:Some poor slob had the temerity to ask if there was going to be a DBEJCK vacation soon (God, I hope not!) But that's what started the comments flying. This one was hilarious: Bryan and Missy have to take care of the chicks! That's on the same level as a miscarriage? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... e35b8b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
She can sulk in her new trailer

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

franjigirl wrote:
Romeoxsavexme wrote:
franjigirl wrote:I'm probably the only one in here who actually enjoys watching Ellie and Jarod Image the poor lady thought she was pregnant and now isn't of course she is going to want time to herself to grieve and feel sorry for herself I can't believe how many of you are being so rude about it all

Why are you here then?

Sorry I didn't actually know it was for haters only and I have been watching since Jackson was born so it's been a while and yes they changed and telling the Infertile friends in Mother's Day was pretty damn stupid of them I agree and did make me angry I suffered infertility to so it hit a nerve with me.
I only joined this place because I can't stand daily bumps and like to read all the things people say about them haha

You'll be back.. $ummer$ gonna be $hit $how

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

sunshine lollipops2 wrote:Ugh VACAY not bacag Image

Pool party