E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by littlebaby »

God Ellie REALLY needs to think about how she words things and how she speaks.

"She lost her little Milo, he was the same age as Jackson about five months old, and it's been really fun...... (awful pause) becoming friends with her."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dailycomplaining
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dailycomplaining »

So Jackson apparently said "but the baby will grow" to Ellie and I am still so mad they even told him about this "pregnancy". He's obviously not gonna understand what happened. These two are so stupid I can't with them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

whys0seri0us wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I don't think Jackson will need to read here to learn that his mother may have issues. My guess is that he sees it more than anyone when the camera is off.

I don't think E&J are just normal vloggers anymore. I really think there is a mental instability and/or a severe personality disorder with Ellie, and unfortunately for the boys, vlogging just feeds into it. I don't think their life would be all that great without the cameras though, not unless Jared became a different person and stopped enabling and babying his wife over his children.

Btw.... Kateka's vlog came out and has E&J in it. There isn't much Ellie, but when we do see her she's very awkward and doesn't seem to keen on talking to the other women. Either she didn't do much interacting with them, or Kateka was just respectful and avoided filming her. You do see an instance of Jared filming Jackson, and it's fascinating how large of a camera Jared uses. Gone are the days where vlogging involved a small and simple camera!

https://youtu.be/DPuXV8WXcnE
Wth was that camera he was using?

Also I think I just fell in love. I've never watched any of the IVF winner but omg Kateka is gorgeous and so sweet and yup I'm in love.

She's the one who was in the comments wishing everyone luck and being nice in general, right? Just making sure.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

It's probably Ellie's robe that smells like poop...
So fun that another mother lost her 5 month old son!! SO MUCH FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Ellie you are the single most inconsiderate person i know.
So 2 flower arrangements were from friends, one was from her family and then there was a HUGE arrangement she skipped over.. who sent that? Or was it from Jared? Did she say that yesterday (bc i didn't watch) If it was from Jared was his not good enough to get recognition from Ellie?
Poor Jackson, they should have never said anything to that sweet boy, i'm sure hes so confused. And jared's comment about telling Jackson he has to be the older sibling and a big boy? Like WHAT??? So if he's sad or acting out bc you guys screwed up by telling him he was going to have a baby sibling he has to suck it up and be a big boy??? They annoy me so much.
I'm shocked Calvin is going to be 2, he acts so much younger, does he even talk??
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

I think today's vlog is proof she reads here. We all think she didn't have support of her family but she made sure to tell us. Someone said yesterday she doesn't call the IVF winners her friends but she made sure to in this vlog.

blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

Ok, I have had a chemical pregnancy before but didn't have back pain with it, just bad stomach cramps. Is horrible back pain a common symptom with miscarriages? I thought that was more of a period thing... I know I had absolutely awful back aches with my periods when I had the copper iud and right after having it taken out. I just find it weird that is the only thing she keeps complaining about.... correct me if I'm wrong but definitely scream "period" to me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So wait, she went to SLC for the Lantern Festival, and now she's back in her robe again?
And I'm sorry, I don't think the problems Jackson is going to have are going to be from googling his name and finding us. How about his dad rubbing his face on his cousin's butt, him on the toilet, "Too many kids in the tub", and the other potentially embarrassing things his own parents have done just for the quick buck?
I hate family vloggers too, and what I hate the most is the way they exploit their children. And the fans just eat it up and defend them no matter what. And then it's a vicious cycle. They do awful things, they make a ton of money from views, a few people call them out, but the minions defend them, and they might lose a few subscribers, but not enough to make a dent, so they do it again. It's disgusting.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Playsinrain wrote:It's probably Ellie's robe that smells like poop...
So fun that another mother lost her 5 month old son!! SO MUCH FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Ellie you are the single most inconsiderate person i know.
So 2 flower arrangements were from friends, one was from her family and then there was a HUGE arrangement she skipped over.. who sent that? Or was it from Jared? Did she say that yesterday (bc i didn't watch) If it was from Jared was his not good enough to get recognition from Ellie?
Poor Jackson, they should have never said anything to that sweet boy, i'm sure hes so confused. And jared's comment about telling Jackson he has to be the older sibling and a big boy? Like WHAT??? So if he's sad or acting out bc you guys screwed up by telling him he was going to have a baby sibling he has to suck it up and be a big boy??? They annoy me so much.
I'm shocked Calvin is going to be 2, he acts so much younger, does he even talk??
Right! I wish ELLIE would suck it up and be a big girl sometimes!! And hearing calvin in the background throwing toys at the door just realllllly proves how he is the favorite. Remember the time that jackson woke up in the middle of the night and ellie made him sit quietly until jared came home to deal with him.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Just have to chime in with another comment about Kateka. Love her, she seems really down to earth and genuine. Watched her comment on Instagram posts, videos etc.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Right! I wish ELLIE would suck it up and be a big girl sometimes!! And hearing calvin in the background throwing toys at the door just realllllly proves how he is the favorite. Remember the time that jackson woke up in the middle of the night and ellie made him sit quietly until jared came home to deal with him.

YES!!! Stuck his ass in the corner for time out bc he woke up!! And wasn't it bc he was scared by a storm as well???????? She is horrible. Poor Jackson!!
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

marshmallowfluf wrote:

Ugh, I remember that. I meant to mention that about Calvin. Throwing things at the door and they just smile like it's the cutest thing ever. And Jared giggles and says "there are gonna be some dents in that door!". You can bet your ass if that was Jackson he would get thrown in the corner and a big talk about how he "needs to act like the big boy that he is". And probably wouldn't get his sticker at gymnastics next time.

asv0204
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by asv0204 »

Jackson isn't just going to forget about the baby. He WILL continue to ask questions because they told him so early. I feel so sorry for him because I'm sure he's excited to have another sibling to play with..The whole situation makes me feel sad for both Jackson an Calvin
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

asv0204 wrote:

Jackson isn't just going to forget about the baby. He WILL continue to ask questions because they told him so early. I feel so sorry for him because I'm sure he's excited to have another sibling to play with..The whole situation makes me feel sad for both Jackson an Calvin
No he won't! They underestimated that bright child. I really think they thought he wouldn't get it. It's so strange how they go back and forth from thinking Jacks won't put two and two together (like with the "baby") and thinking he will understand things that go WAY over his head. (like Ellie telling him that it hurt for her to poop after giving birth and that it scared her too...)
jaynshann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jaynshann »

blahblahblahhh wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:

Ugh, I remember that. I meant to mention that about Calvin. Throwing things at the door and they just smile like it's the cutest thing ever. And Jared giggles and says "there are gonna be some dents in that door!". You can bet your ass if that was Jackson he would get thrown in the corner and a big talk about how he "needs to act like the big boy that he is". And probably wouldn't get his sticker at gymnastics next time.

Calvin is 2years old! He can't open a door/turn a door knob? Am l th only one that seems odd to? I wonder if the lock his bedroom door. On a slight different note just occurred to me that he's 2 and we've never had add him really speak. I still have the feeling that there is something wrong with that child and that E&J are not upfront about his diagnosis. Am l the only one who thinks there is more to the whole "Calvin had a really rough 1st year comments."

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Still no mention of miscarriage or loss or chemical pregnancy...it's almost like she knows she wasn't pregnant so shes moping because she made a huge mistake. First ellie said she was in bed two whole days and now she mentions it being only one whole day? I've had multiple miscarriages and chemical ones I've never had backpain so maybe it's different for every one?

They are so stupid I can't handle it. Their motivational cheesy speeches are disgusting. Still Jared looks in good spirits for his wife having a miscarriage. Ellie too.

Last edited by Amelia322 on Mon May 22, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Question, is there any way for us to know if their videos get demonetized? With YT doing that so often now i can't see how they are making any $$ off these videos unless they are getting paid by CB still.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote:Still no mention of miscarriage or loss or chemical pregnancy...it's almost like she knows she wasn't pregnant so shes moping because she made a huge mistake. First ellie said she was in bed two whole days and now she mentions it being only one whole day? I've had multiple miscarriages and chemical ones I've never had backpain so maybe it's different for every one?

They are so stupid I can't handle it. Their motivational cheesy speeches are disgusting. Still Jared looks in good spirits for his wife having a miscarriage. Ellie too.

Going off my last comment about demonetization, could she not be coming out and saying it so that it won't set off some sort of YT trigger?
purplepandas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by purplepandas »

I wonder how Ellie would react to a baby with special needs?
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

purplepandas wrote:I wonder how Ellie would react to a baby with special needs?
Oh good lord. I have 3 with special medical needs and there isn't enough Lush in all of Utah to get Ellie through being a special needs parent. Look at how she handled Calvins neck issue!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She told him the baby would take a couple of minutes.. what a whacko to think Jackson isn't it going to forget it, no matter how they spin it.
I think they'll keep trying .. just remember Ellie, you'll freak the kids out when that trailer starts rocking.. just tell them it's the wind!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”