E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

bffb3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by bffb3 »

I just saw this on Twitter and it was too hilarious (and sad at the same time) not to share [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... b26cb2.jpg[/img]
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
purplepandas wrote:I wonder how Ellie would react to a baby with special needs?
Oh good lord. I have 3 with special medical needs and there isn't enough Lush in all of Utah to get Ellie through being a special needs parent. Look at how she handled Calvins neck issue!
If they had a baby with special needs I think that Jared would do most of the care (especially after a new baby comes), and Ellie would use the child as a sympathy card.

They would still pretend everything is perfect though.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

I just watched the video and I rolled my eyes so hard, I probably gave myself a lobotomy.

These two are trying to sweep everything under the rug. Ellie barely mentioned how she felt (mostly giving herself asspats for going to the lantern fest), a cold thanks (it just sounded so ungenuine to me, like she was only thanking them because she had to) for the support, and showing the flowers people got for her.

The first thing I found odd was how they danced around the subject and seemed so...upbeat. I went to LF but my back was hurting so bad, but I'm so glad I went! I've been so sad, but I've been cuddling the boys because they only stay so little for so long! Jackson has been so tender and insightful about what is happening, we have to remind ourselves he's only three. Calvin is so adorbs trying to breakdown the door lolz.

I'm paraphrasing, but you get it. Everything about this, from the beginning, has been so odd. It just solidifies, in my opinion, that this "pregnancy" was a scam for the clearblue ad to bring in the money. Not to mention that this scam would up thier view count from the videos afterwards from the "miscarriage" and bring in even more money.

I don't think they want to talk too much about it, because they're so afraid that viewers will be able to read in between the lines. They're only discussing small snipets because they're afraid of being caught in a lie or having thier words turned back on them.

And I feel like an awful person for saying this, but I think Ellie has been MIA from all platforms because they want to give the appearance that she's grieving. Poor Ellie is stuck in bed all day and can't take care of the kids or clean the house, but she can play on Instagram and when she can get out of bed for all the cuddles, there's conviently no footage of it. I would understand this if Ellie was a private person but she's not. Jared's not either. They're both overemotional, oversharing, money-hungry individuals.

Also when she said that the card was spelled with an S, I wonder if she meant Gri$$iths. Like, they were calling E and J out on the entire situation.

Regardless, if they're family is divided over it, they either need to break off communication or talk it out like adults. Writing passive aggressive messages on lanterns and cards is immature and childish.

Sorry for the novel, but that's just my two cents.
DutchLight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DutchLight »

I didn't mean to imply that Jackson would google his name and discover all of those negative comments about his life that he will be unaware of otherwise. I was trying to say: even when everything we think and feel about the mechams is true. It could still hurt them. When you put your kids life on the internet you know a shitload of hate is coming your kids way. I hate that. It is a story with two sides. We are saying stuff about the lives of those vloggers that I don't really wish for Jackson, Calvin, Ollie to read. But then again when those crappy parents like DB are buying $10.000 worth of Christmas presents for Ollie. You can't blame anyone for saying he is spoiled! I just hate that those parents are making the decision to put the lives of their kids on the internet and making money of them.
js215
Talker
Talker

Unread post by js215 »

imnottired wrote: Also when she said that the card was spelled with an S, I wonder if she meant Gri$$iths. Like, they were calling E and J out on the entire situation.
I was wondering if it was written in cursive and she just thought the F's were S's. Like, it makes no sense to spell their last name wrong and it's not funny? SO FUNNY GUYS! WHAT A GREAT JOKE! Ellie is so damn stupid.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

js215 wrote:
imnottired wrote: Also when she said that the card was spelled with an S, I wonder if she meant Gri$$iths. Like, they were calling E and J out on the entire situation.
I was wondering if it was written in cursive and she just thought the F's were S's. Like, it makes no sense to spell their last name wrong and it's not funny? SO FUNNY GUYS! WHAT A GREAT JOKE! Ellie is so damn stupid.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking...Ellie probably doesn't know how to read cursive or calligraphy. Also, one tiny arrangement from her ENTIRE family? Granted, no one sends me flowers when I get my period.... :D :D

Could the large arrangement be from Fullscreen? I'm sure Fullscreen is thrilled with the increase in views!!! I don't think they like to mention their management or the business side of YT very often...ruins the image that they are just a simple Utah family. Reality is that they are a BUSINESS with many people helping them out.
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

So if and I this is what makes me think she just got her period because if you are having a miscarriage who goes to the desert and hangs out all day without a sanitary bathroom especially if she is used to light periods u would think a heavy period with lots of back pain would throw her through a loop not to mention the clotting! This is why I can't believe them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... dc3576.jpg[/img]

A real life picture of the cake Jared got for Ellie. Image

CoffeeLovinMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeLovinMama »

This right here. This is how I wish Ellie and Jared would be and learn from! C&K give you a humbling experience and this is why I love them so much despite Cullen's quirkiness!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Interesting that you could clearly see that line even though it was on film.
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

If you watch the vlogs for the kids, rest easy with skipping this one. Actually, even if you don't just watch for the kids you could still skip it. You wouldn't be missing nothing.

The poop smell was probably from all of the BS coming from their mouths.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

CoffeeLovinMama wrote:This right here. This is how I wish Ellie and Jared would be and learn from! C&K give you a humbling experience and this is why I love them so much despite Cullen's quirkiness!

Wow.. I only made it to the dinner scene.. but. wow .. if Ellie was cautious or concerned, or empathetic towards the situation ..I would have been happy to pray for her.. wow, just they are vastly different people .. I think c&k should distance themselves from these clowns

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
HeatherNancine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HeatherNancine »

I'm too lazy to go back and quote but to address the question of how Ellie would handle a special needs child... think about how she handled Calvin's torticollis? Deny, deny, deny, avoid, get an attitude about it... etc.

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we still seeing Jackson in diapers at over 3 years old? I just don't think she's particularly interested in the hard parts of parenting so having a child who is less than perfect would set her off down the yellow brick road trying to find a way home.
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

ewokfan11 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Some poor slob had the temerity to ask if there was going to be a DBEJCK vacation soon (God, I hope not!) But that's what started the comments flying. This one was hilarious: Bryan and Missy have to take care of the chicks! That's on the same level as a miscarriage?
I get the feeling the DBEJCK is over. They really didn't do much together at PlayList and usually they are ALL together. It was actually sort of awkward. They are all moving in different directions and supporting their own friends and family channels now. DBs will certainly have a big YTer pool party this summer, but I'm guessing E&J/C&K won't be there. They've all CHANGED so much in a very short amount of time.
I agree it's over. I got the distinct impression from Katie at their last DBEJCK vaca that she was so over it. She barely spoke to Ellie. Also has anyone noticed how protective she is of Gaines around them?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

But Bryan is tweeting about seeing Brooks and Finn together. And Cullen is liking the tweets. The "fans" want it. C&K want more views/subscribers. If the minions keep pushing, they'll give in.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

^^^ omg. Way too late to edit... but I can't help but correct my atrocious grammar. I meant to say *You wouldn't be missing anything. Not sure how "nothing" ended up there instead lmao. Goodness. I must be tired.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Every time i see the title to this thread i but out laughing bc i know Ellie has NO CLUE what it is referring too.. feel that breeze? It's this title blowing right over her tiny little head.. lol
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I would love a DBEJCK vaca just so CK could get more subscribers

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

calliepaige84 wrote:I would love a DBEJCK vaca just so CK could get more subscribers ImageImage

Yeah, but do they want the subscribers they would get from E&J and DB?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

onbreak wrote:
CoffeeLovinMama wrote:This right here. This is how I wish Ellie and Jared would be and learn from! C&K give you a humbling experience and this is why I love them so much despite Cullen's quirkiness!

Wow.. I only made it to the dinner scene.. but. wow .. if Ellie was cautious or concerned, or empathetic towards the situation ..I would have been happy to pray for her.. wow, just they are vastly different people .. I think c&k should distance themselves from these clowns

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
Wow, I've never seen this video. So different from the mechams! They should have taken a lesson from their friends that's for sure. The video really explained a lot to me. Why C K acknowledged their good friends miscarriage ( I think they had had several) and not the Ellie mess. Their whole demeanor discussing the numbers, etc you got the feeling they really were well informed. Katie even talking about knowing she ovulated later so that changes the timeline.
I'm more than positive now that this whole thing was done for the views and she wasn't pregnant. I even question their whole IF thing now and just think she's really not aware of how her body works.
I've never understood this crazy friendship except for views. C &K are just so much smarter than these other two couples. I've always enjoyed their vlogs. More like real life. Even if Cullen can be a little nutty, they still work together as a couple. Their whole moving experience has been so opposite from the other two idiot couples. I like how he's always working around the house and not afraid to fix things on his own. That's the different from these crazy "new money" people and people that have been exposed to money. They know how to keep it and save it. They have nice things without shopping at trendy RH or sub zero.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”