E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Amelia322 wrote:Still no mention of miscarriage or loss or chemical pregnancy...it's almost like she knows she wasn't pregnant so shes moping because she made a huge mistake. First ellie said she was in bed two whole days and now she mentions it being only one whole day? I've had multiple miscarriages and chemical ones I've never had backpain so maybe it's different for every one?

They are so stupid I can't handle it. Their motivational cheesy speeches are disgusting. Still Jared looks in good spirits for his wife having a miscarriage. Ellie too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If any of my friends were acting like this after an early pregnancy announcement, it's because they know they mistaken the pregnancy and going on like it didnt happen. It's so clear Ellie (we know Jared knew from the start) realised she was having a period. Otherwise they'd be using MISCARRIAGE in their titles and talking about it non stop. They dont look like something tragic just happened to them. Even Ellie at this stage. I had several losses and the first and second ones were very hard on me. Then third and fourth losses were like "wow I am giving up any hope". She doesnt look like she is going through her first miscarriage at all..I understand everyone goes through it differently, but her demeanor and language is just proving she effed up and wants to forget about it. I can appreciate she's saving face and not saying she had a miscarriage. She can be implying she had a melt down and breaking point, or implying anything but she isnt saying anything. And I think they treated the lantern thing as "lets hope it works next time". I think she knows she was wrong. I really dont believe she was lying. I think she's mentally unstable and has a personality disorder and realising only now that she was wrong.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Bethypooh51 wrote:There is something going on in Ellie and Jareds family. Other the Jareds brother Matt there has been crickets from everyone. Same with Ellies family. No posts from Ruby, Bonnie, Julie or Bo. She says she feels alone during this whole miscarriage...why? Isn't that what family is for, especially her family? No word from Jareds parents or Ellie's parents other then flowers but they were signed from the Griffiths? Maybe that was Ellie's parents?? Either way it's weird!

Maybe by "alone" she means she doesnt have anything inside her so she's "alone". :/ It all only makes sense if they didnt see that faint line, and all know what a special snowflake Ellie is. She's the baby of the family, is she not? "oh Ellie, we better leave her to realise that she's not pregnant than tell her ourselves" It looks like Jared was doing that anyway. I dont want to look back at the video but I didnt see anyone hugging and congratulating them on Mother's Day at their house. I had a friend who was similar to Ellie in that way when she got her hopes up about anything and it's like she's crying wolf-but crying baby... And everyone is over it and will believe it when they see it.
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

This makes me wonder/assume if/that Jennifer never taught her daughters anything about any of that. Even Bonnie admitted she didn't know how "exactly" TTC worked. I'm going to assume it was the same for Ruby and Julie as well, but they all managed to figure it out, right? I wonder how the other sisters managed to learn (or not, maybe they just got lucky?), yet Ellie still seems completely clueless, even as the youngest sister?[/quote]

Well theres no excuse nice you're an adult living in your own home with private internet access, because DUH GOOGLE IT. There are loads of accurate and informative TTC articles and info out there.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

When going through early pregnancy loss, I felt especially alone. I have had numerous and told various amounts of people for the first couple, and the last one that just happened - no one knew.

People often don't know what to say, so they don't say anything. Some people don't recognise it being a loss until you've heard a heartbeat, or passed the second trimester, or whenever. Even if you have an outpouring of support and people around you with offers of shoulders to cry on, etc. You can still feel alone.

Reading so many of you say Ellie was never pregnant feels kind of like a kick in the guts - even though people aren't discussing my life or my circumstances, they were very, very similar. Does this mean I, too, was never pregnant? Or how about other women that have suffered early losses like chemical pregnancies?

I know the reason we (as a collective) don't feel much sympathy for Ellie during this time is due to how they handled everything before they even announced.

If they were posting being hopeful that they would be successful on their first month trying, but still genuinely recognising it would be unlikely.

Or if she said she were having a couple of symptoms that made her suspect she might have been pregnant, but the tests were still negative.

Or that they had tested and the line was so faint, and they were very worried that this meant the pregnancy was not viable.

But instead she was a cocky little shit.

---

And in regards to feeling alone, despite having her sisters. I get the feeling they sweep a lot of sadness under the rug and 'get on with it'.

If that's the case, I feel sorry for Ellie if she is having a tough time and not just playing it up for the Internet.
stylesp1girl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stylesp1girl »

fossilfinger wrote:
jillvstheworld wrote:
I learned about menstrual cycles in 5th grade. All the girls in my class were separated and essentially given "the talk." My mom casually mentioned things here and there too, and the rest I kind of put together on my own. All the nitty-gritty details of pregnancy/TTC I learned through my biomedical sciences program and, oddly enough, family vlogs.
I was raised in a red state, but our school had pretty good sex ed. Not comprehensive, but it covered all the anatomy and physiology stuff for both males and females (and we were never separated by gender; everyone learned about everything). However, my friends whose parents were religious did not give them permission to take the sex ed classes, so they missed all that information. Their parents apparently never taught them, either, because one of my friends in high school somehow learned about some of the stuff in 10th or 11th grade and told me she had no idea about any of it before.

I find it really sad because, even if parents insist on teaching something like abstinence-only education, kids still should know how their own bodies work and the proper terms for their anatomy. There is nothing shameful or scandalous in learning about your own reproductive system! I would not be surprised if the Griffiths were only told the very basics and if, erm, vague terminology were used. Or told something like, "When you get married, you'll just figure it out, and God will give you a baby!"
Okay my sex Ed did not teach conception it taught contraception. We weren't taught length of cycle or how many days a month you can conceive. We were taught in about 5th grade that you could get your period anywhere from age 6-13. We had a video with all the girls who played Annie telling about their 1st period. In high school health class we were taught about the anatomy and gross STD's you can get and were also taught self exam. In 11th grade I was informed by a sex educator from Planned Parenthood that abstinence was not an option because it means I'd never do it.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think all the "pregnancy" talk is going to be swept under the rug as of today. Even Jared hinted that they are focused on shopping for stuff for their camper/trailer now. And Ellie LOVES shopping!
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I went to a religious private school and received a couple "sex ed" classes throughout various grades, but none of them went into extensive detail about how exactly a woman's cycle works/the timing of everything. I imagine Utah is the same, if not worse.

Most, if not all of the details that I know about how the female reproductive system works came from my mom teaching me through casual conversations. I would imagine, that's how it is for most girls/young women? Either you learn from a mom/mom figure/sister/older friend, whatever, and then learn some things on your own later on, no?

This makes me wonder/assume if/that Jennifer never taught her daughters anything about any of that. Even Bonnie admitted she didn't know how "exactly" TTC worked. I'm going to assume it was the same for Ruby and Julie as well, but they all managed to figure it out, right? I wonder how the other sisters managed to learn (or not, maybe they just got lucky?), yet Ellie still seems completely clueless, even as the youngest sister?
Id bet money on the fact that Bonnie and Joel have ALOT more sex than E & J. Even if she wasnt TTC 'properly', if you are doing to deed a couple of times a week, for a healthy women with no fertility problems it should get the job done right?
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

actuallydear wrote:
Reading so many of you say Ellie was never pregnant feels kind of like a kick in the guts - even though people aren't discussing my life or my circumstances, they were very, very similar. Does this mean I, too, was never pregnant? Or how about other women that have suffered early losses like chemical pregnancies?
Actuallydear, I know this isn't what you were looking for at all, but I just want to start out by saying that my heart breaks reading your story, and that you have my very utmost sincere condolences. <3

For me, personally, my lack of sympathy for Ellie doesn't quite come from her smugness, but her dishonesty. I have a very hard time believing that, with everything that has gone on in the past couple of months, she/they have been completely honest about the situation and hand.

By no means do I mean to imply that I think a chemical pregnancy is not a serious loss. It is. Absolutely. I don't care how smug Ellie was the entire time. If that really is what she went through, then I absolutely have sympathy and compassion for her, no matter how shitty of a person I think she is. Had they not been shady the entire time and acted like they were being honest, when several facts point in the direction that they weren't, I think that they would be having a completely different reaction. But, as I mentioned before, they have left so many pot holes and room for question, it makes it hard to know what to believe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, had Ellie came out and said she had an actual, real, positive pregnancy test initially (not one specifically set up as a brand deal), and actually documented, in some way, shape or form that they were concerned and unsure... actually shown more of the conversations with the Dr... ya know, been "open and honest in documenting the entire process" like they said they were going to... I think this board would be pretty close to silent right now.

It's their shady behavior that has put them in the position to be criticized, and while your story might compare to theirs on the outside, there is so, so much more heart, character and sincerity on the inside that makes the two vastly different.
TD88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TD88 »

mydietsucks_1 wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:I went to a religious private school and received a couple "sex ed" classes throughout various grades, but none of them went into extensive detail about how exactly a woman's cycle works/the timing of everything. I imagine Utah is the same, if not worse.

Most, if not all of the details that I know about how the female reproductive system works came from my mom teaching me through casual conversations. I would imagine, that's how it is for most girls/young women? Either you learn from a mom/mom figure/sister/older friend, whatever, and then learn some things on your own later on, no?

This makes me wonder/assume if/that Jennifer never taught her daughters anything about any of that. Even Bonnie admitted she didn't know how "exactly" TTC worked. I'm going to assume it was the same for Ruby and Julie as well, but they all managed to figure it out, right? I wonder how the other sisters managed to learn (or not, maybe they just got lucky?), yet Ellie still seems completely clueless, even as the youngest sister?
Id bet money on the fact that Bonnie and Joel have ALOT more sex than E & J. Even if she wasnt TTC 'properly', if you are doing to deed a couple of times a week, for a healthy women with no fertility problems it should get the job done right?
Definitely not. There are a number of factors that can impact even a perfectly fertile person from conceiving. The window for conception each month is very small, about 3-5 days. TMI but if your cervical mucus isn't exactly right for conception, it can kill off the sperm or stop it from reaching the egg in time. The sperm lives for about 5 days at most but the egg is 24 hours, so it has to match up perfectly. There are just so many variables and unless you've tried to conceive unsuccessfully and look into them, you probably wouldn't know:

I'd actually feel for her if she just had a negative, told everyone that she was disappointed and would keep trying. I know what heartbreak a negative pregnancy test can bring. She should know about TTC after trying for Jackson. She should know that you retest and watch that line get darker. I don't know anyone properly TTC who has peed on multiples tests just to be sure.
TD88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TD88 »

Double post
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Actuallydear, I know this isn't what you were looking for at all, but I just want to start out by saying that my heart breaks reading your story, and that you have my very utmost sincere condolences. <3

For me, personally, my lack of sympathy for Ellie doesn't quite come from her smugness, but her dishonesty. I have a very hard time believing that, with everything that has gone on in the past couple of months, she/they have been completely honest about the situation and hand.

By no means do I mean to imply that I think a chemical pregnancy is not a serious loss. It is. Absolutely. I don't care how smug Ellie was the entire time. If that really is what she went through, then I absolutely have sympathy and compassion for her, no matter how shitty of a person I think she is. Had they not been shady the entire time and acted like they were being honest, when several facts point in the direction that they weren't, I think that they would be having a completely different reaction. But, as I mentioned before, they have left so many pot holes and room for question, it makes it hard to know what to believe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, had Ellie came out and said she had an actual, real, positive pregnancy test initially (not one specifically set up as a brand deal), and actually documented, in some way, shape or form that they were concerned and unsure... actually shown more of the conversations with the Dr... ya know, been "open and honest in documenting the entire process" like they said they were going to... I think this board would be pretty close to silent right now.

It's their shady behavior that has put them in the position to be criticized, and while your story might compare to theirs on the outside, there is so, so much more heart, character and sincerity on the inside that makes the two vastly different.
This.
AD, you know I like you. I feel for your struggles. I just can't whip up the same sympathy for Ellie and Jared, from their trying to insert themselves into the IF community, to the grant Pain Olympics, to this whole storyline they're trying to sell. If I believed Ellie had actually been pregnant, even a chemical pregnancy, I would have felt awful for her. A chemical pregnancy is still a pregnancy, and you are absolutely entitled to grieve for your losses. Image Image Image

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:

Exactly. We aren't stupid. The story, as they told it, just does not make sense. They are too sure they wee going to get pregnant the first month. Way too confident about it for even a healthy couple, but for one with a history of infertility, it was just outrageous. Then, to be so sure she was having symptoms immediately, and to dismiss any suggestion that she wasn't pregnant. Who does that?

They do ALL THIS for a month, never considering the fact that things may not work out perfectly, and never once even considering a loss. Then, as soon as they get a positive test it's a lukewarm reaction and instant talk about how it may not work out? This is normal behaviour if you've experienced a loss and are traumatized by it, it makes no sense when you've otherwise spent the entire month cocky and smug! Then it was no time to waste to call everyone they knew (without filming it) and to do a big brother photo shoot. This family has nothing but time, but everything had to be squeezed into an already busy day with family. A Sunday no less.... their day of rest. Then we get a weird Jared-free doctor's visit with strangely close shots of Jackson, and a phone call with a lot of convenient edits. Their openness and smugness was replaced by vagueness.

She may have had a chemical, or she may have been mistaken about being pregnant at all. We will never know for sure, but one thing is for certain....there are important pieces of this story missing. It's hard to feel any sympathy for someone when your gut is telling you that they are manipulating the story they are telling for effect.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I'm still unsure when they did the "big brother" photo shoot. Seems like it would be before the Mother's Day announcement just for lack of time...adding to my theory it was a ClearBlue deal.

I think I'll just get bored of watching them do nothing again and stop watching.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Looks like Jared is buying views again. I find it very unlikely that they had a spike in views on a lot of their old videos yesterday of all days. They average 500k daily views, but yesterday it was 1.2 Mil!

The other stats are falling again. Video view rank is down, and so is the percentage of subs they are up (and is continuing to trend downward again). They need a pregnancy to keep people interested. Interest in their channel seems to have hit a plateau in its current state. I'm not exactly surprised though, you can only watch so much Ellie Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... eadd21.png[/img]
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Ditto. She is a very pretty woman. Ellie probably did not want to be filmed with her because Ellie thinks SHE is the most beautiful woman in the world and would not want to be filmed by a real beauty.

Loved the footage of Jared asking Jackson about the rules about drawing on himself. Such fabulous parenting [NOT]. A more clear explanation of the rules for Jackson from his parents should be..... "Jackson, it is naughty for you to be drawing in marker on yourself and you will be punished if you do it, however if Daddy or Mommy has a camera in their hands when you are drawing on yourself and ask you what the rules are; it is OK and you can keep drawing on yourself and we will all laugh until the cameras are put down, then you will be punished." Those kids are going to be so "effed-up.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:It's probably Ellie's robe that smells like poop...
So fun that another mother lost her 5 month old son!! SO MUCH FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Ellie you are the single most inconsiderate person i know.
So 2 flower arrangements were from friends, one was from her family and then there was a HUGE arrangement she skipped over.. who sent that? Or was it from Jared? Did she say that yesterday (bc i didn't watch) If it was from Jared was his not good enough to get recognition from Ellie?
Poor Jackson, they should have never said anything to that sweet boy, i'm sure hes so confused. And jared's comment about telling Jackson he has to be the older sibling and a big boy? Like WHAT??? So if he's sad or acting out bc you guys screwed up by telling him he was going to have a baby sibling he has to suck it up and be a big boy??? They annoy me so much.
I'm shocked Calvin is going to be 2, he acts so much younger, does he even talk??
Right! I wish ELLIE would suck it up and be a big girl sometimes!! And hearing calvin in the background throwing toys at the door just realllllly proves how he is the favorite. Remember the time that jackson woke up in the middle of the night and ellie made him sit quietly until jared came home to deal with him.

"Remember the time that jackson woke up in the middle of the night and ellie made him sit quietly until jared came home to deal with him."

I would like to see that vlog. Could you post the link. Thanks.

snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Playsinrain wrote:
marshmallowfluf wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:It's probably Ellie's robe that smells like poop...
So fun that another mother lost her 5 month old son!! SO MUCH FUN!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Ellie you are the single most inconsiderate person i know.
So 2 flower arrangements were from friends, one was from her family and then there was a HUGE arrangement she skipped over.. who sent that? Or was it from Jared? Did she say that yesterday (bc i didn't watch) If it was from Jared was his not good enough to get recognition from Ellie?
Poor Jackson, they should have never said anything to that sweet boy, i'm sure hes so confused. And jared's comment about telling Jackson he has to be the older sibling and a big boy? Like WHAT??? So if he's sad or acting out bc you guys screwed up by telling him he was going to have a baby sibling he has to suck it up and be a big boy??? They annoy me so much.
I'm shocked Calvin is going to be 2, he acts so much younger, does he even talk??
Right! I wish ELLIE would suck it up and be a big girl sometimes!! And hearing calvin in the background throwing toys at the door just realllllly proves how he is the favorite. Remember the time that jackson woke up in the middle of the night and ellie made him sit quietly until jared came home to deal with him.

YES!!! Stuck his ass in the corner for time out bc he woke up!! And wasn't it bc he was scared by a storm as well???????? She is horrible. Poor Jackson!!
Must see- please post link to that vlog of Jackson. Thanks.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Playsinrain wrote:Question, is there any way for us to know if their videos get demonetized? With YT doing that so often now i can't see how they are making any $$ off these videos unless they are getting paid by CB still.
What is CB?
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Playsinrain wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Still no mention of miscarriage or loss or chemical pregnancy...it's almost like she knows she wasn't pregnant so shes moping because she made a huge mistake. First ellie said she was in bed two whole days and now she mentions it being only one whole day? I've had multiple miscarriages and chemical ones I've never had backpain so maybe it's different for every one?

They are so stupid I can't handle it. Their motivational cheesy speeches are disgusting. Still Jared looks in good spirits for his wife having a miscarriage. Ellie too.

Going off my last comment about demonetization, could she not be coming out and saying it so that it won't set off some sort of YT trigger?
What trigger a video to be demonetized?
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

ewokfan11 wrote:
js215 wrote:
imnottired wrote: Also when she said that the card was spelled with an S, I wonder if she meant Gri$$iths. Like, they were calling E and J out on the entire situation.
I was wondering if it was written in cursive and she just thought the F's were S's. Like, it makes no sense to spell their last name wrong and it's not funny? SO FUNNY GUYS! WHAT A GREAT JOKE! Ellie is so damn stupid.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking...Ellie probably doesn't know how to read cursive or calligraphy. Also, one tiny arrangement from her ENTIRE family? Granted, no one sends me flowers when I get my period.... :D :D

Could the large arrangement be from Fullscreen? I'm sure Fullscreen is thrilled with the increase in views!!! I don't think they like to mention their management or the business side of YT very often...ruins the image that they are just a simple Utah family. Reality is that they are a BUSINESS with many people helping them out.
What is Fullscreen?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”