2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: 2011WaysToIgnoreLily- Part 36

Unread post by fingusername »

What is it about this family and their scabby faces? Eww. IT's like everyone is on meth or they have bugs. So gross.
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

user123_ wrote:
applebutter_dreams wrote:
user123_ wrote:LOL someone on younow asked her what a charter school was and she 100% confused it for a boarding school

Americans smfh.
Oh god, please don't use Vanessa as your basis for what Americans are like! Vanessa is a very special kind of stupid.
Oh no, I'm also American but nothing pains me more than seeing our southern half drag us down.
Ummm no ma'am. Doesn't have anything to do with our "southern half" dragging anyone down. Don't be ignorant please. V is just a dumbass...she doesn't represent the southern states in any way. Don't put me in a box with that fucking moron. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

I agree ^ lol Vanessa could be from anywhere and she'd still be the same dumb ass bitch.
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

fingusername wrote:What is it about this family and their scabby faces? Eww. IT's like everyone is on meth or they have bugs. So gross.
I am dead!!!
wendydarling
Informer
Informer

Unread post by wendydarling »

She obviously keeps picking that sore on Charlie. He's had a sore there for months. Just like she always has that sore by her mouth.

I have never seen a baby create a round sore like that with their nails, much less it staying around for months! If you are innocent, clip/file his nails...dumbazz bitch.
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

"Hey guys so I didn't post any Peru vlogs because y'know, I've been here almost TWENTY times and I've pretty much been there done that, and I want to wait on Charlie being old enough to experience it before I do it all again - I'm sure Lily would love to but then she'd have to do it again when Charlie wanted to and I'd have to do it a THIRD time and that's just unheard of?! Plus my family are the ones with the car and they're just so so so rude to me all the time and I can't do anything without Nona anyway, and she's too busy seeing family to come babysit Lily so I can make a fuss of Mr Man!"

or something.

blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I've never seen a baby pick at the same exact spot constantly especially somewhere like their nose. She's clearl picking at it. I have that problem too but I will never EVER pick at anybody's face especially a baby no matter how badly I want to. It's a problem, and a difficult one but I have enough self control, Vanessa really needs help,even if she isn't and he's actually somehow picking at the same spot she clearly needs to find help.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

I don't watch her videos really just read here. But I hear a lot about her picking her skin. That's a common anxiety disorder that also goes hand and hand with hair pulling. So maybe that's why her hair is so fucked up (mullet) and always looks the same. I fucked my own hair up from that same problem unfortunately.

Snow White
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snow White »

I have always liked her Peru vlogs, regardless of what they were doing. It was nice to see new faces, new places and some culture even if it was simply in her grandparents kitchen. I'm actually disappointed she didn't vlog in Peru.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Vanessa managed to make her Peru vlogs more boring then Britney's everyday vlogs

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

pennyajdg wrote:Vanessa managed to make her Peru vlogs more boring then Britney's everyday vlogs Image

And that is quite an accomplishment with how boring Brittany shit always is.
Terarara
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Terarara »

i wouldnt be surprised at this point if Vanessa went and decided to get a drone too lmao
Freaksngeeks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Freaksngeeks »

pianogossiper wrote:"Hey guys so I didn't post any Peru vlogs because y'know, I've been here almost TWENTY times and I've pretty much been there done that, and I want to wait on Charlie being old enough to experience it before I do it all again - I'm sure Lily would love to but then she'd have to do it again when Charlie wanted to and I'd have to do it a THIRD time and that's just unheard of?! Plus my family are the ones with the car and they're just so so so rude to me all the time and I can't do anything without Nona anyway, and she's too busy seeing family to come babysit Lily so I can make a fuss of Mr Man!"

or something.

Where did she post this? This is a load of BS. Excuses I'd say. If you don't want to vlog and you just feel like staying at your families home, just say so!
Lily wouldn't care if she'd have to explore Peru again in a few years. She's a kid.
This is what gets me about Vanessa. She lies so much.
colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

Freaksngeeks wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:"Hey guys so I didn't post any Peru vlogs because y'know, I've been here almost TWENTY times and I've pretty much been there done that, and I want to wait on Charlie being old enough to experience it before I do it all again - I'm sure Lily would love to but then she'd have to do it again when Charlie wanted to and I'd have to do it a THIRD time and that's just unheard of?! Plus my family are the ones with the car and they're just so so so rude to me all the time and I can't do anything without Nona anyway, and she's too busy seeing family to come babysit Lily so I can make a fuss of Mr Man!"

or something.

Where did she post this? This is a load of BS. Excuses I'd say. If you don't want to vlog and you just feel like staying at your families home, just say so!
Lily wouldn't care if she'd have to explore Peru again in a few years. She's a kid.
Someone said on her you now that not blogging was a missed opportunity and she got all arsey and said she would explain in her next vlog why she chose not too film but they weren't in Peru for her to make vlogs

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Freaksngeeks wrote:

or something.

She didnt. It's a joke.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

colemanl1997 wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:

or something.

Someone said on her you now that not blogging was a missed opportunity and she got all arsey and said she would explain in her next vlog why she chose not too film but they weren't in Peru for her to make vlogs

She wasn't in Peru to make vlogs, okay but your damn job is making vlogs I swear this girl makes no sense. YouTube is making people lazy and ends

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

You know, that just makes me feel so sorry for Lily. She's a little girl. She never goes anywhere or does anything. She is going to grow up and look back on her life as a series of Target and being in her room.

It has gotten soooo much worse now that David is gone too. At least Lily would go to the trail (although in a stroller), go to the mall sometimes, go to the movies... It's like Charlie was born and David left and suddenly Lily's need to be a child doesn't matter. It's such an insult to ACTUAL military wives who are strong af and don't stop living just because their husband is gone. She is so pathetic and sad. Lily is going to grow up and not want to be around Vanessa and she is going to wish that she didn't waste so much time. Take Lily out for ice cream. Take Lily to the park. Take Lily to the library. Take her ANYWHERE for fuck's sake. I have an almost 3 year old and a 3 month old and I still manage to take them out! It is possible to do things with a baby! But no... let's just do fun things and go on fun trips without Lily. Wonder what she will think when she watches the videos?

It reminds me of when they went to Florida with David's parents and she actually said, "I want to leave Lily with her grandparents so I can go to Universal Studios by myself." One of the greatest joys of being a parent is getting to see your kid enjoy Disney for the first time, and you would willingly miss that? I just wish that Lily was in a different family with a mom who actually took care of her. Who knows, maybe Lily wouldn't be so severely speech delayed and people wouldn't think she was autistic if someone actually talked to her.

Vanessa, since I know you read here and my comments bother you, please spend time with your daughter. She is only little for a little while.
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Blackswan wrote:
Freaksngeeks wrote:

or something.

She didnt. It's a joke.
The fact someone though that was a legit Vanessa quote just shows how realistic the joke was & the fact we can all believe she'd say something like that is actually horrible

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

wendydarling wrote:She obviously keeps picking that sore on Charlie. He's had a sore there for months. Just like she always has that sore by her mouth.

I have never seen a baby create a round sore like that with their nails, much less it staying around for months! If you are innocent, clip/file his nails...dumbazz bitch.

I went back and looked at pictures on her Instagram and that spot has been on Charlie's face for over a month. She edits it out on the majority of her pictures. I guess she forgets that we know what he actually looks like.
LE_mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LE_mommy »

MommaOfThree wrote: I went back and looked at pictures on her Instagram and that spot has been on Charlie's face for over a month. She edits it out on the majority of her pictures. I guess she forgets that we know what he actually looks like.
Vanessa is the queen of editing all the pics she posts of her kids and herself. Pretty much all of Lily's baby pics were always heavily edited.
It must be a real pain in the ass to have to wear long sleeves in the summer and a ton of concealer for videos. When she bothers to even try to cover the spots on her face, that is. I wish she'd go seek treatment. If she's indeed picking at her baby her disorder is out of control and it needs to be addressed, asap.

Return to “2011teenagemom”