E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

I think praying for the dead or missing kids (mostly teens) in Manchester is better than Ellie's fake pregnancy.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Just watched the first few minutes of the 5/22 vlog. Jared eyes,are all over the place. He makes no eye contact with the camera or Ellie. It is very telling that he is very uncomfortable and not being truthful about the whole situation.

Calvin's bedroom door was locked. If you listen carefully you can here the sound of him trying to open the door. And Jared noting Calvin was saying "let me out".I am looking forward to future videos of Calvin. He is going to be a wild child and handful.

The flowers from the family that she said we're spelled "ss" instead of "ff". Maybe the florist forgot to put the lines through the "ss", i.e. Gri$$it family.

The comment about her "newly friends IVF grant winners...and to see THEIR friendships (not our friendships) was very awkward and staged to make sure she used the word friend, as noted by another post here.

Wow overall an obligatory vlog to transition her back to being a part of the vlog but absolute avoidance of the miscarriage topic. Very awkward and odd.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

snkjdgs wrote:

Must see- please post link to that vlog of Jackson. Thanks.
The vlog is FIXING THE FLOOD DAMAGE. It's from Sept 23, 2016.

To answer your other questions....

CB is Clear Blue (people think the whole pregnancy thing was a sponsorship)

The "trigger" question was whether YT would demonetize the vlogs if the miscarriage was mentioned as they have started demonetizing videos considered controversial. (Their vlogs have not been demonetized and I don't think anyone has had passing mentions of a stillbirth or loss be an issue).

Fullscreen is the network E&J belong to. They help set up a lot of their sponsorships, and arrange/script a lot of their collabs (friends).
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

HelloSweetie wrote:
snkjdgs wrote:

Must see- please post link to that vlog of Jackson. Thanks.
The vlog is FIXING THE FLOOD DAMAGE. It's from Sept 23, 2016.

To answer your other questions....

CB is Clear Blue (people think the whole pregnancy thing was a sponsorship)

The "trigger" question was whether YT would demonetize the vlogs if the miscarriage was mentioned as they have started demonetizing videos considered controversial. (Their vlogs have not been demonetized and I don't think anyone has had passing mentions of a stillbirth or loss be an issue).

Fullscreen is the network E&J belong to. They help set up a lot of their sponsorships, and arrange/script a lot of their collabs (friends).
I wonder if this is why Missy and Bryan dont mention their losses anymore? Im not really familiar to how the YT world works..as in the groups their in or whatever? Anyone care to do a short to the point "YTers for Dummies comment?" to educate us/me? I understand sponsorships but everything else I dont quite understand.
80s Rock Chick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 80s Rock Chick »

I've been lurking here for a week or so and finally created an account. First, >>>>>> I WANT TO LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW TO WATCH YOU TUBE VIDEOS WITHOUT GIVING THEM A VIEW SO THEY CAN'T PROFIT!! <<<<<< Using all caps to get everyone's attention, LOL, because I know how important this is to all. What you do is to quickly copy the address of the video before it starts to play and then get rid of that window quick, OR, in the video list, right click on the video preview/thumbnail and choose "copy link location" if using Firefox, or "copy shortcut" if using Internet Explorer. THEN GO TO THIS SITE: https://www.keepvid.com
Paste the address in the empty box and click Download. Wait and then you will have choices on what quality to save. Since you most likely don't want to keep it, just save it to your desktop where you can access it easy and then delete it after watching.

Now, about this "pregnancy". Here's a theory I haven't seen. THE WHOLE ENTIRE THING WAS FAKE FROM THE GET GO FOR VIEWS!! They may be trying, but all of this test taking was planned and is indeed for sponsorship. Ellie IS dumb about her body, but lets just say she somehow knew she wouldn't get pregnant this soon because she listened to her doctors for once, or perhaps listened to Jared, or maybe did research on the web. But, for views and sponsors sake, went ahead and took the test and showed that NOT positive test to everyone. Since their fans are mostly stupid or young, E & J knew they would buy their crap and voila, they get more views. They also planned the "miscarriage" for the views. They knew they weren't pregnant all along.

Or they thought they were (as stupid as that thought is that quick after an IUD comes out and not having a period yet as far as I remember), but once the period came, they spun it as a miscarriage. WHAT THEY DIDN'T COUNT ON THOUGH, is a lot of people calling them out in the comments section. Did anyone see how many thumbs down they got on the pregnancy announcement vlog... 1,145 as of last count. WOW! So now because so many people got wise to them, Ellie was embarrassed and went in hiding. This is why you will NEVER see her talk more about the "miscarriage". She knows that a lot of people knew how staged this all was. Of course she IS crazy so she may have THOUGHT she was pregnant, but she still knows how many people called her out on her stupidity so she went into hiding. Or maybe, just maybe, she was pregnant, though not sure how this could be without having a period yet, LOL. But lets just say she was. I have NEVER seen anyone be so depressed over a loss of cells, which is all it is that early on. Trust me, I had lots of college courses on this. Not that you have to in order to know that fact; it's not rocket science. It's pretty basic science but Ellie doesn't even know basic science, LOL! I had an early miscarriage and didn't think much of it because I know for a fact that most early pregnancies end in miscarriages. People don't realize it if they aren't trying and think it's a period. But no, Ellie has to carry on, even though she has two children, which should be enough, and is so young still and plenty of time for more. There are real people (not cells) dying every day and I take great offense to her behavior because of that very fact!

I lost interest when they were building their house. Not because of that. Everyone has the right to move up, but it was boring to watch them go to their house site every damn day. I only ever wanted to see the kids. Even from the beginning I would fast forward Jared a lot with his long winded speeches. YUCK! So with the house crap, I would just fast forward even more. But I unsubscribed about three months ago because I just couldn't watch anymore. I would have watched still (the keepvid way), to watch the kids, but they put them on less and less because they think more of themselves. Also, the little previews you could see as you fast forwarded weren't there half the time and it was hard not knowing when to stop to watch the kids. I only watch some of the controversial ones now, but only if I save it though keepvid so they won't get the views.

BTW, some people wanted to know what the vlog was where Ellie says she put sweet JACKSON IN A CORNER because he couldn't sleep most likely because of the storm. It's titled "Fixing the flood damage" and it's here:
Start at about 12:28 when she starts talking about when she was little and what her parents would do when she couldn't sleep and it kept Julie awake. She doesn't show putting him in a corner, but rather talks about it, and then the camera pans to Jared and Jackson. What kind of psycho puts a kid in a corner because they couldn't sleep, no matter what the reason?!! Cold hearted MF C bitch!!!!

And this: Look at how dismissive she is to Cody when Cody asks her if he can hold Calvin. The video is titled "Meet The Baby Cousins" here:

Start at about 5:39. I remember once when Olivia wanted to say something to Ellie. She must have said Aunt Ellie 10 times and Ellie never answered her. And there was something else I thought was on this video, but I couldn't find it so I'm not sure where it is, but Ellie was talking about something and I saw her Mom and Ruby in the not too far background looking at each other with that look you give as to say "typical". Which told me they know she has issues. Maybe they edited that out at a later date because I could have sworn it was on this video. Personally, I would not have made that face knowing they were being recorded, especially about my daughter, but that goes to show you that's what they are...the whole family that is.
SweetDreams
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SweetDreams »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Reading so many of you say Ellie was never pregnant feels kind of like a kick in the guts - even though people aren't discussing my life or my circumstances, they were very, very similar. Does this mean I, too, was never pregnant? Or how about other women that have suffered early losses like chemical pregnancies?
Actuallydear, I know this isn't what you were looking for at all, but I just want to start out by saying that my heart breaks reading your story, and that you have my very utmost sincere condolences. <3

For me, personally, my lack of sympathy for Ellie doesn't quite come from her smugness, but her dishonesty. I have a very hard time believing that, with everything that has gone on in the past couple of months, she/they have been completely honest about the situation and hand.

By no means do I mean to imply that I think a chemical pregnancy is not a serious loss. It is. Absolutely. I don't care how smug Ellie was the entire time. If that really is what she went through, then I absolutely have sympathy and compassion for her, no matter how shitty of a person I think she is. Had they not been shady the entire time and acted like they were being honest, when several facts point in the direction that they weren't, I think that they would be having a completely different reaction. But, as I mentioned before, they have left so many pot holes and room for question, it makes it hard to know what to believe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, had Ellie came out and said she had an actual, real, positive pregnancy test initially (not one specifically set up as a brand deal), and actually documented, in some way, shape or form that they were concerned and unsure... actually shown more of the conversations with the Dr... ya know, been "open and honest in documenting the entire process" like they said they were going to... I think this board would be pretty close to silent right now.

It's their shady behavior that has put them in the position to be criticized, and while your story might compare to theirs on the outside, there is so, so much more heart, character and sincerity on the inside that makes the two vastly different.
Exactly. We aren't stupid. The story, as they told it, just does not make sense. They are too sure they wee going to get pregnant the first month. Way too confident about it for even a healthy couple, but for one with a history of infertility, it was just outrageous. Then, to be so sure she was having symptoms immediately, and to dismiss any suggestion that she wasn't pregnant. Who does that?

They do ALL THIS for a month, never considering the fact that things may not work out perfectly, and never once even considering a loss. Then, as soon as they get a positive test it's a lukewarm reaction and instant talk about how it may not work out? This is normal behaviour if you've experienced a loss and are traumatized by it, it makes no sense when you've otherwise spent the entire month cocky and smug! Then it was no time to waste to call everyone they knew (without filming it) and to do a big brother photo shoot. This family has nothing but time, but everything had to be squeezed into an already busy day with family. A Sunday no less.... their day of rest. Then we get a weird Jared-free doctor's visit with strangely close shots of Jackson, and a phone call with a lot of convenient edits. Their openness and smugness was replaced by vagueness.

She may have had a chemical, or she may have been mistaken about being pregnant at all. We will never know for sure, but one thing is for certain....there are important pieces of this story missing. It's hard to feel any sympathy for someone when your gut is telling you that they are manipulating the story they are telling for effect.
This is a very good summary!

AD, I totally feel for you. I feel like E+J put the loss community in a very tough situation. I hate that it is taboo, that people don't talk about loss and it is our culture to sweep it under the rug in many ways. I want to change that. The last thing I want to do is discourage people from putting their experience out there and sharing it with a wide audience. BUT it needs to be genuine. I want it to be talked about in a real way, like how you shared your experience. When Ellie acts the way HS perfectly described, it does not help the loss community. She does not represent me and I don't want her representing me.
spartangirl93
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spartangirl93 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Reading so many of you say Ellie was never pregnant feels kind of like a kick in the guts - even though people aren't discussing my life or my circumstances, they were very, very similar. Does this mean I, too, was never pregnant? Or how about other women that have suffered early losses like chemical pregnancies?
Actuallydear, I know this isn't what you were looking for at all, but I just want to start out by saying that my heart breaks reading your story, and that you have my very utmost sincere condolences. <3

For me, personally, my lack of sympathy for Ellie doesn't quite come from her smugness, but her dishonesty. I have a very hard time believing that, with everything that has gone on in the past couple of months, she/they have been completely honest about the situation and hand.

By no means do I mean to imply that I think a chemical pregnancy is not a serious loss. It is. Absolutely. I don't care how smug Ellie was the entire time. If that really is what she went through, then I absolutely have sympathy and compassion for her, no matter how shitty of a person I think she is. Had they not been shady the entire time and acted like they were being honest, when several facts point in the direction that they weren't, I think that they would be having a completely different reaction. But, as I mentioned before, they have left so many pot holes and room for question, it makes it hard to know what to believe.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, had Ellie came out and said she had an actual, real, positive pregnancy test initially (not one specifically set up as a brand deal), and actually documented, in some way, shape or form that they were concerned and unsure... actually shown more of the conversations with the Dr... ya know, been "open and honest in documenting the entire process" like they said they were going to... I think this board would be pretty close to silent right now.

It's their shady behavior that has put them in the position to be criticized, and while your story might compare to theirs on the outside, there is so, so much more heart, character and sincerity on the inside that makes the two vastly different.
Exactly. We aren't stupid. The story, as they told it, just does not make sense. They are too sure they wee going to get pregnant the first month. Way too confident about it for even a healthy couple, but for one with a history of infertility, it was just outrageous. Then, to be so sure she was having symptoms immediately, and to dismiss any suggestion that she wasn't pregnant. Who does that?

They do ALL THIS for a month, never considering the fact that things may not work out perfectly, and never once even considering a loss. Then, as soon as they get a positive test it's a lukewarm reaction and instant talk about how it may not work out? This is normal behaviour if you've experienced a loss and are traumatized by it, it makes no sense when you've otherwise spent the entire month cocky and smug! Then it was no time to waste to call everyone they knew (without filming it) and to do a big brother photo shoot. This family has nothing but time, but everything had to be squeezed into an already busy day with family. A Sunday no less.... their day of rest. Then we get a weird Jared-free doctor's visit with strangely close shots of Jackson, and a phone call with a lot of convenient edits. Their openness and smugness was replaced by vagueness.

She may have had a chemical, or she may have been mistaken about being pregnant at all. We will never know for sure, but one thing is for certain....there are important pieces of this story missing. It's hard to feel any sympathy for someone when your gut is telling you that they are manipulating the story they are telling for effect.

I agree with the previous posters here and they've summed it up better than I could. But I do want to add that I do believe chemical pregnancies are losses and I don't know your whole story but I'm sorry for what you've gone through. [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️ I had a blighted ovum in November of last year and I know some people may not consider that a loss, but it's a loss that's very real to me, just like yours have been to you.

I don't believe that Ellie in particular had a chemical pregnancy, but if we did have more proof that that's what really happened, I would feel sad for her. Like others said, it's how they've gone about this whole thing, what seems like dishonest behavior, and the fact that their situation just doesn't make sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

As usual, I 100% agree with HS. It's just so odd that they were like "We talked about this, and we are going to be super open and share this journey with you!" But then all of the sudden everything is vague and obviously manipulated. They are doing an disservice to the IF community. If she did have a chemical, why can't they talk about that? If they did use a blue dye test that gave them a false positive, why can't they talk about that? These are all things that we have all gone through! We can relate, and instead of being here bitching about them, we'd be relating.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Sorry for the double post -- but another thought. Even if they HAD decided to be open and honest but then a chemical was too much for Ellie to bear and share with everybody, why couldn't they be honest about that? Just say "Hey, you know I thought I could do this but it's too hard"

I honestly think she's just embarrassed that she was SO SURE she was pregnant, but that's nothing to be embarrassed about. It happens to me every few months haha.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

On the subject of Ellie's knowledge of the female reproductive system, all I can imagine is an episode of Golden Girls where they are all talking about their first time. Rose waited for marriage and had no idea about sex, so when her husband told her what they were going to do, she thought it was a joke LOL

I was home schooled and grew up in churches and a Christian household, so I was never taught anything except that sex before marriage is wrong, my body is a ~temple~ that I couldn't use or show, and that married people had babies. I didn't even get taught about my period, let alone anything about preventing or conceiving a baby. I learned the basics from borrowing library books, and then as I got older I found stories on the internet hahahahah and I learned about TTCing because I love pregnancy test videos and I started getting invested in people's journeys. If I didn't understand a term, I would look it up. I could probably TTC right now if I wanted to with my knowledge :lol:

I think Ellie is probably the same. Even though she went to school (yes???) like it was said, her school could have had abstinence only or no sex ed at all. Even if they did have sex ed, her parents could have easily pulled her out of it.

However, I don't think she researches! I think she knows that the P goes in the V and that at some points you're more fertile than others, but then she probably makes everything else up. Which I don't understand...it's impossible to know everything. If you don't know something, look it up. There is no shame in not knowing something as long as you're willing to learn. Like how the reproductive system works, how pregnancy works, how infertility works, or where the clitoris is ;)
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Vlog is up. Right back to it, it seems: The title is about some supplements and TTC.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Wow right back at it with the ovulation and pregnancy clickbait!!!! It didn't take them long to get over their "miscarriage"

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I hope it's just clickbait and they're not already TTCing again. It's only been a few days. If she really did miscarry, I can't imagine sex is on her mind physically let alone mentally. Especially if she was so miserable that she was laying in bed upset.
aprilfromengland
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aprilfromengland »

Well I don't know about anyone else who has experienced miscarriage but the lasts thing I wanted to wear after mine was booty shorts followed by white shorts but then again I'm not Ellie .... she's had a remarkable recovery it seems in this vlog!
also I thought Jareds what's in Ellie's belly was poor taste after a 'miscarriage'
They are so odd.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

aprilfromengland wrote:Well I don't know about anyone else who has experienced miscarriage but the lasts thing I wanted to wear after mine was booty shorts followed by white shorts but then again I'm not Ellie .... she's had a remarkable recovery it seems in this vlog!
also I thought Jareds what's in Ellie's belly was poor taste after a 'miscarriage'
They are so odd.
Omg the part where he comes in screaming "WHAT'S IN ELLIE'S BELLY OR WHAT WILL BE IN HER BELLY!?" Made me cringe SO hard! I didn't even consider he was talking about dinner, I was horrified until he showed the stove.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

Have you noticed they are no longer allowing viewers to skip the ads and they no longer are using thumbnails to be able to fast forward to points of greater interest. Also most of their blogs when not related to TTC it is all about spending money and buying stuff.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

Lol today's vlog Ellie pronounces it "PRE-GEN-IT-TUDE" .....it is spelt the way it should be pronounced.... Pregnitude (like the word pregnancy and attitude combined)

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Well, I'm going to hell.... because the first thing I thought when Jared went on about "What's in Ellie's belly"...... was nothing- There is NOTHING in Ellie's belly-
Got that Ellie?

Also, booty shorts and white shorts and a bike ride- certainly interesting choices after her 'miscarriage'....
Popcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Popcorn »

I had to laugh when Ellie picks up the Pregnitude box and says "It's called pree-jen-i-tude."

She says they're "definitely not trying this month with us just miscarrying." I don't feel very invested in whether they are or not. I don't know what I think happened but the handling of it was weird, and I don't feel like anything they say they are or aren't doing can really be taken seriously. I mostly just was pointing out she used the word "miscarry" which she hadn't yet used since being back on the vlogs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

If she had a miscarriage last month, then she ovulated last month. She doesn't need to be messing with supplements and things if her body is working fine, this could mess things up.

And I had the exact same thought about the booty shorts!
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Tue May 23, 2017 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”