E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Rullakebab
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by Rullakebab »

They're not going to try this month. But there really isn't no reason you couldn't try, if you are ready for it. But most women wait to have their period first and then start TTC again.

Ellie is taking a myo-inositol & folic acid supplement, very good for her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Popcorn wrote:I had to laugh when Ellie picks up the Pregnitude box and says "It's called pree-jen-i-tude."

She says they're "definitely not trying this month with us just miscarrying." I don't feel very invested in whether they are or not. I don't know what I think happened but the handling of it was weird, and I don't feel like anything they say they are or aren't doing can really be taken seriously. I mostly just was pointing out she used the word "miscarry" which she hadn't yet used since being back on the vlogs.
She did use the word "miscarry" but did you notice how quickly Jared changed the subject?
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I have never had a miscarriage so I am wondering for those whom have and based on their description of Ellie's miscarriage would it be normal to be going on a bike ride in white pants and a 20+ pound child strapped to your back?

It is obvious Jackson is still in daytime diapers because Jared said both boy's had stinky bums.

Does anyone else think Calvin's head and neck issues are regressing.
I also wonder if they will put Calvin in pre-school at the same age as Jackson (3yo).
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

I'm not going to say Ellie faked the miscarriage. In fact, since they're not going to try to conceive this month, I'm more inclined to believe them. Because if you really want a baby, not even a lie would stop you from missing out on a month of trying, I'm sure. Now, if they're suddenly pregnant in a month, that'll be odd...

But I wanted to mention. Didn't Ellie start miscarrying the day the doctor was supposed to let them know about the numbers or whatever? Isn't that a little coincidental? idk maybe I'm wrong. Again, not trying to say they lied...just observing.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

tintin15 wrote:I'm not going to say Ellie faked the miscarriage. In fact, since they're not going to try to conceive this month, I'm more inclined to believe them. Because if you really want a baby, not even a lie would stop you from missing out on a month of trying, I'm sure. Now, if they're suddenly pregnant in a month, that'll be odd...

But I wanted to mention. Didn't Ellie start miscarrying the day the doctor was supposed to let them know about the numbers or whatever? Isn't that a little coincidental? idk maybe I'm wrong. Again, not trying to say they lied...just observing.
I think they will still ttc this month and if it does work it will be a "surprise pregnancy announcement" and "we weren't even trying!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Jared acted as though it was Christmas morning when he was jabbering on about how FUNNNNNN and amazing the family bike ride was, like.. it was just a bike ride?

ETA: Loling at Ellie reading a book to her kids while they run away from her!

Last edited by freshbalsam on Tue May 23, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rullakebab
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Rullakebab »

Myo-inositol and folic acid are vitamins, they won't mess anything up.

Maybe it means Ellie realized she ovulated much later and she wants to try if it helps her ovulate earlier. She may have done some self-diagnosing and thinks she had a poor quality egg ore something.

I do know some supplements can mess things up but Pregnitude is basically just vitamins.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think they are waiting to conceive at the next DVEJCK vacay. B&M conceived at their place, and they conceived at B&Ms. How perfect is that in YT land (weird in the normal world!). Plus I think the will just NTNP, and that will basically be trying. Ellie just won't be flaunting it around. I think they may want another SURPRISE pregnancy!

Ellie gets obsessed with things. If she even starts thinking about babies, then she's likely to go crazy about it again. I'd be shocked if we do go a month without TTC talk. I don't see it happening.
TD88
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TD88 »

I believe now more than ever that these two have not miscarried!

I've had two and I assure you that the bleeding last far longer than a couple of days. I was 8 days with one and 11 days with the other. Three days is a typical period! I also wouldn't have been wearing those shorts because there was too high a risk of accidental leaking.

I conceived my daughter VERY quickly after my first miscarriage. I got a positive just over 2 weeks after my bleeding stopped. You're at your most fertile straight after birth and a loss. I didn't mean to, I was going to wait but it just happened. I bet she's hoping she gets pregnant straight away and can claim it's because she was so fertile after her "miscarriage".
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

My guess is they are in fact TTC this month too, but saying they are not.

I still don't believe they were pg. I think Ellie wanted to be and that was it. I think the drs said she wasn't. We will never know the truth and these 2 lie and twist the truth so much I wonder if they start to believe it. Like I said, I had a chemical pg myself, so it feels odd accusing them but I had positive tests and pink lines. They had no lines and a photoshopped thumbnail IMO. If the test looked even remotely like in did in their thumbnail in their video I would change my tune.
Last edited by workfromhomemom on Tue May 23, 2017 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

HelloSweetie wrote:I think they are waiting to conceive at the next DVEJCK vacay. B&M conceived at their place, and they conceived at B&Ms. How perfect is that in YT land (weird in the normal world!). Plus I think the will just NTNP, and that will basically be trying. Ellie just won't be flaunting it around. I think they may want another SURPRISE pregnancy!

Ellie gets obsessed with things. If she even starts thinking about babies, then she's likely to go crazy about it again. I'd be shocked if we do go a month without TTC talk. I don't see it happening.
I think it's so gross that these people gladly announce they had sex at their friend's house and brag that's where they conceived. Yes, it happens, but call me a prude but I'd keep it on the down low. Lol
alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

freshbalsam wrote:Jared acted as though it was Christmas morning when he was jabbering on about how FUNNNNNN and amazing the family bike ride was, like.. it was just a bike ride?

ETA: Loling at Ellie reading a book to her kids while they run away from her!

Ugh, that's something that annoys me about all of the Griffiths families' vlogs. They're always gushing about "Isn't this SO FUN?" and shoving the cameras in their kids' faces, asking them "ARE YOU HAVING FUN? ARE YOU? ARE YOU???"

Just shut up and enjoy the moment.
jillvstheworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jillvstheworld »

Anyone else find it strange that neither one of them has posted anything about Calvin's birthday on Twitter/Instagram? Are they that wrapped up in this whole façade that they'd disregard their ~favorite, precious son~ on his special day???
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So weird this blog.. but you can tell she's not herself, she seems down and out. Which is relatable and nice to see.... idk what it is miscarriage of period and maybe she's emotionally unstable. But during my miscarriages we weren't our bike riding or happy go lucky ready to film our lives. I just don't get it, everyone grieves differently I get that, but I've never seen this before..it's just odd? Jared acts like nothing has happened. You need like a week or two to recover and mope if need be, but nothing from these two..I bled for two weeks straight with clots. I would not be able to sit on a bike and have my pad pushed around in white shorts..disaster waiting to happen..

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

If she miscarried, it would have been a chemical pregnancy. So when she started bleeding would be cycle day 1. Some people conceive right after a chemical pregnancy. I can understand waiting for emotional reasons, but there's no physical reason why they couldn't try.
The bike ride is a little bizarre since just the other day her back hurt.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Looks like Ellie LOST those extra 6 pounds!!! Was that dinner for real? What was the meat in the pot?? YUCK!

I'm sure the "we're not TTC this month" thing is a lie. Why wouldn't she be trying now that she can somewhat track her period? I sort of get the vibe she's just sick of having sex with Jared. :-o

It irritates me that she's 26 and has never read Shel Silverstein. Her parents really didn't do her any favors in the education department - she's just a complete idiot!
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

workfromhomemom wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:I think they are waiting to conceive at the next DVEJCK vacay. B&M conceived at their place, and they conceived at B&Ms. How perfect is that in YT land (weird in the normal world!). Plus I think the will just NTNP, and that will basically be trying. Ellie just won't be flaunting it around. I think they may want another SURPRISE pregnancy!

I think it's so gross that these people gladly announce they had sex at their friend's house and brag that's where they conceived. Yes, it happens, but call me a prude but I'd keep it on the down low. Lol

It makes it all the more trashy because I feel like it's going to be at Jim and Dolly's beach house......
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jillvstheworld wrote:Anyone else find it strange that neither one of them has posted anything about Calvin's birthday on Twitter/Instagram? Are they that wrapped up in this whole façade that they'd disregard their ~favorite, precious son~ on his special day???
Well it's only 10 a.m. there.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blondeusa wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

It makes it all the more trashy because I feel like it's going to be at Jim and Dolly's beach house......
If there is another get together, it will likely be at DBs because of their new pool. I'm guessing it will be next month around VidCon. I wonder if they will drive to California with their new camper??
blondeusa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blondeusa »

I haven't watched DB in more than a year, but I'm rolling my eyes at the fact that you said new pool - the pool that came with that house was super nice already

Return to “Ellie and Jared”