JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

applebutter_dreams
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by applebutter_dreams »

Okay, can I just be real. I fucking HATE constantly seeing these comments of, "OMG DRAKE SHOULD JUST SIGN AWAY HIS RIGHTS AND CHRIS SHOULD ADOPT THEM HE IS THE BEST FATHER EVARRRRRR" and Jess, instead of correcting them and saying that Drake is still an active participant in their lives, just feeds into it and feeds shit to her fans. Yeah, it sucks that her kids all have different last names and Mommy and Daddy have a different last name than 4/5 of the children, but whose fault is that? Don't have three baby daddies!! I seriously want to freak out on these people that are commenting. Jess is such an awful person and a liar. Drake would probably see the kids more if she wasn't such a bitch. And what will the boys think when they see these videos about their dad?

And why isn't Addie strapped into her high chair for the love of god??!
In the end, we're all just dreams...
:love2:
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

did she just say Drake isn't involved in their lives which is possibly hurting them but they have so much love and support from other people like Gabe and Amber?
If your kid has more support from your ex you had before knowing their father than from your actual husband, you know for sure something isn't right.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

She says she is annoyed with the hospital regarding Landen's MRI.... well, do something then!! Start complaining, phone every day! Poor kid woke up screaming in pain and all Jessss could do was film him. Jesus. As for Drake, we all knew THAT was coming after the comments on her last video!
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Literally weren't we just talking about how often drake sees the boys? then BOOM, update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She was very careful in her words. She said "not much has changed" and that he hasnt gone to any games but she never said he doesnt see them nor did she mentioned how often he sees them. Regardless it is shitty that he hasnt been to any games but that doesnt mean he isnt seeing them. NOT giving an excuse but can you imagine how hard it would be to show up at that game and there is 10 of Jess' people there... including Lilia who used to be a daughter to you, Mimi and the grandmas who probably hate you, Chris and Gab who for sure hate you and then Landen who might not run up to you/recognize you. You know? Awkward? but with all that said, again not an excuse.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Suppose suprise, she is complaining about the medical industry AGAIN.

colemanl1997
Talker
Talker

Unread post by colemanl1997 »

applebutter_dreams wrote:Okay, can I just be real. I fucking HATE constantly seeing these comments of, "OMG DRAKE SHOULD JUST SIGN AWAY HIS RIGHTS AND CHRIS SHOULD ADOPT THEM HE IS THE BEST FATHER EVARRRRRR" and Jess, instead of correcting them and saying that Drake is still an active participant in their lives, just feeds into it and feeds shit to her fans. Yeah, it sucks that her kids all have different last names and Mommy and Daddy have a different last name than 4/5 of the children, but whose fault is that? Don't have three baby daddies!! I seriously want to freak out on these people that are commenting. Jess is such an awful person and a liar. Drake would probably see the kids more if she wasn't such a bitch. And what will the boys think when they see these videos about their dad?

And why isn't Addie strapped into her high chair for the love of god??!
This!
I hate seeing people say Chris should just adopt them, in the grand scheme of things he has been in their life five minutes and with Jess's track record he will be gone just as fast... This situation is Jess's fault and instead of hating on her last ex and claiming he is a dead beat she needs to grow up and deal with it without blasting him online

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She was very careful in her words. She said "not much has changed" and that he hasnt gone to any games but she never said he doesnt see them nor did she mentioned how often he sees them. Regardless it is shitty that he hasnt been to any games but that doesnt mean he isnt seeing them. NOT giving an excuse but can you imagine how hard it would be to show up at that game and there is 10 of Jess' people there... including Lilia who used to be a daughter to you, Mimi and the grandmas who probably hate you, Chris and Gab who for sure hate you and then Landen who might not run up to you/recognize you. You know? Awkward? but with all that said, again not an excuse.
Maybe (and I'm NOT sticking up for him) he doesnt want to be slapped in the face with her vlog camera and her groupies. I feel like this is a big part why he doesn't want to come around.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

fingusername wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:She was very careful in her words. She said "not much has changed" and that he hasnt gone to any games but she never said he doesnt see them nor did she mentioned how often he sees them. Regardless it is shitty that he hasnt been to any games but that doesnt mean he isnt seeing them. NOT giving an excuse but can you imagine how hard it would be to show up at that game and there is 10 of Jess' people there... including Lilia who used to be a daughter to you, Mimi and the grandmas who probably hate you, Chris and Gab who for sure hate you and then Landen who might not run up to you/recognize you. You know? Awkward? but with all that said, again not an excuse.
Maybe (and I'm NOT sticking up for him) he doesnt want to be slapped in the face with her vlog camera and her groupies. I feel like this is a big part why he doesn't want to come around.
Just because he goes to the games doesn't mean he has to sit near her or her group. He doesn't even have to talk to her if he doesn't want to. But to allow Jess to keep him from his kids and from being involved in their activities is fucking disgusting. I don't care how much he hates her, he should grow a pair and suck it up FOR HIS KIDS. Is he not going to show up at their high school graduation or their wedding just because he doesn't want to see Jess and her family? Jess probably wouldn't even attempt to vlog him because he doesn't fit into her "big happy family" narrative.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

There she goes with the Drake subject. Does she not know her boys will see all her shit talking on YouTube one day? Fuck like be the bigger person and keep that subject private.

But let's talk about all the stuff Chris doesn't show up to for his boys? No? Ok Jesssssss.
mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

missy-1010 wrote:Oh my god how old are you guys? First of all it's prove not proof, as in "prove to her" and "provide proof"
Secondly, maybe they do have the boys more than either party lets on. We will never know because Jessica is a liar and always will be, plus she loves to portray her own context ;)

Just remember that there are people who post here for whom English is a second or third language. So little things like proof and prove can get mixed up :)
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I'm sure I'm going to have a jess defender bite my head off but is it not a possibility that drake works weekends? I know jess and chris have all the free time in the world for cub scouts, baseball, gym, and dance, but most people don't make a living off of shoving cameras in their children's face.. just a thought.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

Unpopular opinion I guess but maybe Drake doesn't go to the games because he thinks the kids are better off without the drama. He said one of his main reasons for leaving was that he thought all the fighting was bad for the kids. Maybe he thinks they are better off not seeing their mum come at him complaining about child support or wherever. I doubt whether jess would just sit quietly with her groupies and let him watch the games alone.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm sure I'm going to have a jess defender bite my head off but is it not a possibility that drake works weekends? I know jess and chris have all the free time in the world for cub scouts, baseball, gym, and dance, but most people don't make a living off of shoving cameras in their children's face.. just a thought.
Chris has all this free time and rarely sees his boys.
KingKylie

Unread post by KingKylie »

whattheactual wrote:
fingusername wrote:
Just because he goes to the games doesn't mean he has to sit near her or her group. He doesn't even have to talk to her if he doesn't want to. But to allow Jess to keep him from his kids and from being involved in their activities is fucking disgusting. I don't care how much he hates her, he should grow a pair and suck it up FOR HIS KIDS. Is he not going to show up at their high school graduation or their wedding just because he doesn't want to see Jess and her family? Jess probably wouldn't even attempt to vlog him because he doesn't fit into her "big happy family" narrative.
long time lurker first time commenting lol but THIS! My dad hates my mom and still showed up to all of my stuff. And he still hates her but shows up to my kids games etc. and ignores her. Lol. He can show up and ignore Jess if he wants.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Yeah if I was separated from my kids I'd go see them, even if the other side of their family hated me, even if there was a vlogging camera shoved in my face, I'd suck it up because nothing would stop me. However I can't stand Jess putting it all on blast like this. And we know that if Drake went to the game, even if he sat far away, she'd probably still film him and probably say he's just there to look like an involved father or something. The cameras and youtube stuff would be hard for Drake, I agree, as would Jess's family probably making him uncomfortable, but still not a reason to not see his kids. Like someone else said, it's possible Drake works weekends. Jess wouldn't understand that, I don't even think she's ever had a job.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I feel like Jess would cause drama and try to talk to him even if he chose to sit far away and ignore her. That's just the type of person Jess is. I'm not saying that drake not attending games is okay, but this is probably why. Also going with the probability that he works on the weekends/nights as well. He should definitely make an effort but I can kind of see why

marinewife0920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marinewife0920 »

She would cackle and talk loud and flip her hair around so he would look her direction. Haha
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"UNFORTUNATE UPDATE :(" Recap

Addie is sitting in her high chair and Chris and Jess are trying to get her to say dada and mama, respectively. Addie "says" mama, and Jess celebrates. Chris says she said dada before that (maybe a joke?). Lilia and Kaden then try to get her to say their names...ah, kids.
Jess talks about how she gave Addie banana and it got all over her shirt and seat. Addie then tries to eat the camera strap.
Outside now and then in the car. Jess and crew are on their way to Kyson and Kaden's last baseball game of the season. Mimi, Gabe, Amber, and Logan (even though he's done for the season) will be joining them.
Frustration talk re: Landen's MRI appointment. It was supposed to take 10 days, but it's been a month and nothing. He had another flare-up in the car on the way to baseball and it was filmed.
Showing the mess of the car and having "no shame," then a little shame. They joke about Hoarders, then Chris calls her out on not vacuuming (lawd...).
Different quick shots of stuff at baseball set to an instrumental of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
Talking about the dress Addie is wearing (for once not a hideous one) and how they've been putting it on wrong previous times but now that they have it on the right way it's somehow cuter. Okay.
Gabe and Chris are talking and Amber is holding Addie. She baby talks and then says "oh Addelyn you're there too" lawd...
Mimi shows up and Lilia/Landen are happy.
Kaden is up to bat. He hits a foul ball and runs to base anyway...ah, kids.
Kyson is up next. He gets a hit and goes to base.
Grammie arrives. She creeps Mimi out by stroking her hair from behind (Mimi didn't know she was there, apparently).
Jess explains the game that day - a tournament game. They get 3 chances to "normally" hit the ball and then one off the tee. Kaden struck out, but Kyson got a hit in.
Logan shows off his fidget spinner and Jess says all the kids have one except Addie.
A lot of people have been asking how the situation is with Drake. In Jess's words: "Nothing has really changed and today is a good reminder of the sad situation. The boys are lucky to have so many people around who love them. Drake was sent a schedule of the games but has not made it to one the entire season. Baseball was his passion. It doesn't really affect her anymore (if it doesn't then WHY TALK ABOUT IT!?), but she worries about how it will affect the boys, especially in the future. They have Gabe and Amber, among other supportive people, so hopefully that weighs out their actual dad never attending anything important of theirs."
Gabe and Amber take Lilia and Logan for a movie night at their apartment.
Kaden is crying and Chris (I think) is holding his finger. He got stung by a bee. They put ice on his sting and Kaden tries to explain what happened. I think - based on what I could make out - he was trying to get a bee off a flower and the bee stung him. Kyson adorably asks if he's OK. Grammie brings Kaden a slushie and a piece of candy.
They get back home and Landen fakes being asleep.
Sped up footage - Jess vacuums, Kaden and Landen are on the couch, and Jess and Addie play in the floor. Kyson plays on an iPad. Kaden's bee sting is doing better.
The AC in the house is not working. Someone is supposed to come fix it.
One of the boys talks to Addie, who is busy trying to crawl back up inside Jess (not literally). I don't blame you Addelyn, HIDE!
Kaden makes Addie belly laugh, which is honestly adorable. You all can't deny that.
They gave Addie noodles for dinner and she seems to be enjoying her. Jess complains about cleaning food-ruined clothes. Girl, this is not your first child...get with it!
Chris vlogs - Jess is doing bedtime with Addie since Addie won't take a bottle, and Chris is handling putting the other kids to bed. He went to start with Landen and discovered Landen in bed already asleep.
He goes into Kyson and Kaden's room and finds Kyson, Kaden, and Logan since Gabe and Amber are working. Talking about how hot the weather is going to be.
He then goes to Lilia's room, where Lilia and Alyna are. Alyna says there will be a sleepover tomorrow with Lilia and her (Alyna's) friend Shelby. Lilia and Alyna are BFGs. "Best...friend...good?" He teaches them about M before BF since they said they were "mega best friends." He comes out of Lilia's room saying he didn't even know that was a thing.
Jess comes out from putting Addie to bed and Chris tells her about the MBF(G) thing. They end the vlog.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

"Jess is such an awful person and a liar" but Drake isn't? Okay. I can't believe the comments that I am reading just because people on here have some type of "hatred" for mess, I don't care if Drake "works weekends" or "camera's are in his face" that's not an excuse to not be involved in your children's lives or to see them at the end of the day he decided to marry her multiple times and create three children with her. It is not fair to the boy's or her that he chooses not to see them, when the get older and ask him why he didn't come around often what is he going to say to them? I didn't come around to see me and watch my baseball games or Landen for walking out on him before he was born because I didn't want to see your mother or because I work weekends? I feel so sorry for the boy's for having such a deadbeat dad, especially Landen. Yet mess could be lying but she hasn't been the first person to say that he hasn't been seeing his children or child, when him and Natalie split didn't she not say that he didn't come to see Bella?? It seems like Drake has a pattern of this behaviour and unless both of them we're/is lying about the same thing. Thank God for their grandparents who are really involved in the boy's lives.

Return to “JesssFam”