Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by Caisflame »

I was a lifeguard at a water resort much like GWL for 2 years. Nothing pisses us off more than when someone purposely gets out of their raft like that. It's unnecessary and more often than not, they just get out to have some fun and use "getting stuck" as an excuse. We had that exact ride they were on. It's notorious for not making it completely to the end, but it's very easy to scoot yourself to the tunnel without getting up. If they couldn't do that, someone would have been down there very quickly to help them. Some people may not think what he did was a big deal, but it's very dangerous to get up out of your raft in a ride like that. Having experienced that many times throughout my job, it made my blood boil. He knew they weren't in any real trouble sitting there. But he was as soon as he got out of the raft, and he would've been the type of douchebag to make it look like it was GWL's fault, had he been injured.
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Just thought of something maybe the reason Nia has the paddle in her purse is because of the way Symphony acted in the store when she didn't get her wah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... f71fc5.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c9b3b4.png[/img]

Other people are calling them out

GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GollyItsMollie »

So I'm an occasional poster, but mainly a lurker. But anyways! I did some sleuthing out of boredom and I found what appears to be the records of Nia's mother. (As in her birth mother.) It didn't have much, except for a pretty extensive police report list. They were mainly for drugs such as pot, but there was one that was for some heavier stuff so it totally would not surprise me if she died of a drug overdose while Nia was young. Just thought it was pretty interesting. Also, as a random side note, you can find pretty much anything about anybody now days!
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

GollyItsMollie wrote:So I'm an occasional poster, but mainly a lurker. But anyways! I did some sleuthing out of boredom and I found what appears to be the records of Nia's mother. (As in her birth mother.) It didn't have much, except for a pretty extensive police report list. They were mainly for drugs such as pot, but there was one that was for some heavier stuff so it totally would not surprise me if she died of a drug overdose while Nia was young. Just thought it was pretty interesting. Also, as a random side note, you can find pretty much anything about anybody now days!
What about her dad?

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

GollyItsMollie wrote:So I'm an occasional poster, but mainly a lurker. But anyways! I did some sleuthing out of boredom and I found what appears to be the records of Nia's mother. (As in her birth mother.) It didn't have much, except for a pretty extensive police report list. They were mainly for drugs such as pot, but there was one that was for some heavier stuff so it totally would not surprise me if she died of a drug overdose while Nia was young. Just thought it was pretty interesting. Also, as a random side note, you can find pretty much anything about anybody now days!
If I remember correctly, Nia said quite a long time ago in some vlog that her grandparents raised her, and that her mom and dad werent able to look after her so they weren't close. She didn't specify the reasons why though.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
GollyItsMollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GollyItsMollie »

She said her mom died when Nia was at a young age so that's why her grandparents raised her. As for her birth father, I couldn't find any record of him or even his name.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Nia was doing her annoying baby talk again! Symphony cried on the water ride and Sam acted like moron again....it was a typical vlog filled with useless crap. Enjoy!
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HappyGnome »

Sooo about the last vlog: 1st of all Sam was of course acting super obnoxious, nonstop. Symphony was obviously scared on the slide, so Sam decides to flop around the raft screaming then wonders why she exited the ride crying. BUT you do get a glimpse of "real" Nia since she snaps at him after and gives him the death glare haha.

The comments were pretty interesting. There were a lots calling out Sam's behavior. Someone pointed out that when they were at the end of the scavenger hunt (around 5:30), it really sounds like Sam whispers to Nia to stop her over-the-top celebration, & he's so controlling it wouldn't surprise me. I saw another comment about how they treat the kids like babies, & reinforce Abram's "toddler talk".

Then this gem: "Poor Nia has 4 kids to take care of. Sam needs a time out on occasion!" So either Sam or Nia, surely Sam replied: "or a spanking?" Wth? Just seems creepy... like they have a lot of 12yo fans, what if that was a kid?!??

First time in awhile the comment section was a good read haha.

Oh, yea, and thanks for pointing out the posts on the GoPro contest kimmie; I don't think they want to give it away bc the vlog didn't go viral. *eye roll*
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

Getting caught up after 3 days away, but I don't know if I can watch 3 entire vlogs of this insanity. Does anyone remember Pleasure Island from Pinocchio? That's what that Great Wolf Lodge is like. A total overload of indulgence for children. I would never take kids there. Yuck.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam acts so stupid in the beginning...well he's always stupid...but anyway he is going on a water slide and jokingly says to Nia "If anything happens to me move and find a better man"...Nia is seen sitting with Juliet and not even responding...a second later he's making his ugly faces and sounds...his poor Aunt Stephanie looks like she wants to crawl into a hole. I honestly think Nia does all the over-acting and cheerful acting to hide her pain. It's sad really....but it's her decision to stay with this idiot.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

JLPC wrote:Getting caught up after 3 days away, but I don't know if I can watch 3 entire vlogs of this insanity. Does anyone remember Pleasure Island from Pinocchio? That's what that Great Wolf Lodge is like. A total overload of indulgence for children. I would never take kids there. Yuck.
I couldn't agree more! The people standing in line with Sam either look scared or annoyed by him - he thinks everyone enjoys watching his disgusting behaviour!
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

If I was out in public and saw someone acting like Sam, my daughter and I would look at each other the way Jim looks at the camera on "The Office" , and slowly back away as far from him as possible. He acts deranged. He's not goofy funny like a jack black type, which I think is how he sees himself in his own mind....he's just stupid, annoying, obnoxious and scary.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

GollyItsMollie wrote:She said her mom died when Nia was at a young age so that's why her grandparents raised her. As for her birth father, I couldn't find any record of him or even his name.
I can remember Bebo replying to a comment once and she said that Nia never had a relationship with her father and had no interest in having contact with him. I took that to mean he's still alive. As for Nia's mother, I remember reading that there was some speculation that foul play was involved in her death.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

JLPC wrote:
GollyItsMollie wrote:She said her mom died when Nia was at a young age so that's why her grandparents raised her. As for her birth father, I couldn't find any record of him or even his name.
I can remember Bebo replying to a comment once and she said that Nia never had a relationship with her father and had no interest in having contact with him. I took that to mean he's still alive. As for Nia's mother, I remember reading that there was some speculation that foul play was involved in her death.
I dislike this family as much as anyone else, but I don't know if we should be debating about what happened to Nia's mother. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, btw, I'm just riding off of this comment thread. But the situation may just be something that weighs so heavily on her and her grandparents that they don't talk about it. My dad had a brother who passed away as a teenager. To this day, I still don't know exactly how he passed. We don't ask, he doesn't talk about it because it's painful for him. Sometimes these things just don't get easier with time.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mormonts wrote:
JLPC wrote:
I dislike this family as much as anyone else, but I don't know if we should be debating about what happened to Nia's mother. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, btw, I'm just riding off of this comment thread. But the situation may just be something that weighs so heavily on her and her grandparents that they don't talk about it. My dad had a brother who passed away as a teenager. To this day, I still don't know exactly how he passed. We don't ask, he doesn't talk about it because it's painful for him. Sometimes these things just don't get easier with time.
I agree; thanks for pointing that out. I regret my part in the speculation.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

My fave part of the vlog is at 4:24...reminds me of the game Office Jerk hahahaha oh how I wish we could just watch people hit Sam with things all day long hahaha So apparently this is Symphony's last week of school - no clue why it's ending in May but whatever. Nia said she picked up Symphony from school and that she fell asleep in class because she was tired - why in the world did they even drag their kids to California again? That was truly such a waste - they only had to go to the seminar for 1 day, she could have left them with their family and travelled back and fourth.

Sam put Abram on the boosted board with no helmet, no pads and no shoes!!! Why do these two idiots even have kids? Nia bought that for Sam for his birthday and Fathers day....which we know is bullcrap because she will probably give him more gifts and just not tell anyone. They lie about everything else - especially their fake love marraige, Sam is such a disgusting creep!
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

JLPC wrote:
mormonts wrote: I dislike this family as much as anyone else, but I don't know if we should be debating about what happened to Nia's mother. This response is not directed at anyone in particular, btw, I'm just riding off of this comment thread. But the situation may just be something that weighs so heavily on her and her grandparents that they don't talk about it. My dad had a brother who passed away as a teenager. To this day, I still don't know exactly how he passed. We don't ask, he doesn't talk about it because it's painful for him. Sometimes these things just don't get easier with time.
I agree; thanks for pointing that out. I regret my part in the speculation.
I also agree and also regret suggesting in my post that opening up about her past is something she _should_ do. You guys are right, and it reminds me that even though they put themselves out there, they can still have some things remain private. Thanks for pointing this out!
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

brownprincess93 wrote:My fave part of the vlog is at 4:24...reminds me of the game Office Jerk hahahaha oh how I wish we could just watch people hit Sam with things all day long hahaha So apparently this is Symphony's last week of school - no clue why it's ending in May but whatever. Nia said she picked up Symphony from school and that she fell asleep in class because she was tired - why in the world did they even drag their kids to California again? That was truly such a waste - they only had to go to the seminar for 1 day, she could have left them with their family and travelled back and fourth.

Sam put Abram on the boosted board with no helmet, no pads and no shoes!!! Why do these two idiots even have kids? Nia bought that for Sam for his birthday and Fathers day....which we know is bullcrap because she will probably give him more gifts and just not tell anyone. They lie about everything else - especially their fake love marraige, Sam is such a disgusting creep!
I think they took the kids to CA and GWL solely based on the hope that it would reap more views. The poor kids are like the employees of their brand.

If I looked out the window and saw my three year old on a motorized skateboard tooling down the middle of the street with no shoes, no helmet, believe me, there would be hell to pay!!! Nia, WTF. Rein this so-called husband of yours in!
HappyGnome
Amateur
Amateur

Yes I think they are desperate for more views as their's have been low. They totally did not need the kids for that trip. The fact that they put views above their children's education and safety still bothers me. Do you guys think GWL sponsors those videos, or if it's Sam wanting it to _look_ like GWL sponsors them (I ask bc I wouldn't put it past him at this point, and I was kind of surprised GWL would sponsor a channel with views on the lower end, when they are surely successful enough not to need S&N)?

Return to “Sam and Nia”