Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe & Beans/Chloe, Rohie & Beans - Part 2

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

ImaKrabopple wrote:Do any of you remember me telling you Chloe working out who I am and contacted my doctor daughte rand said get your mum to stop commnetning on my vlogs or aI'll go to the police? I have not to the best of my knowledge commented int he last 2-3 weeks, only on here, but she has contacted my daughter AGAIN and said she's going to contact my work. WHAT the f**k.
I thought she said about this site.....discussion is healthy.
What you said was in very poor taste and I kind of understood her contacting your daughter but you apologised and stopped harassing her, so why is she contacting your work now? Wow, she really needs to climb out of her own ass.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Their entire family just looks like they smell so bad. They all look dirty and unkept, and look like they haven't showered in years.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

ImaKrabopple wrote:Do any of you remember me telling you Chloe working out who I am and contacted my doctor daughte rand said get your mum to stop commnetning on my vlogs or aI'll go to the police? I have not to the best of my knowledge commented int he last 2-3 weeks, only on here, but she has contacted my daughter AGAIN and said she's going to contact my work. WHAT the f**k.
Do you have screenshots or something because I just.... don't know. Have you been drinking again?
mrsbarnaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mrsbarnaby »

fortwendy wrote:
Do you have screenshots or something because I just.... don't know. Have you been drinking again?
I agree... it seems bizarre.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Receipts!
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I think there are 4 possible explanations:
1. You drank again and commented some weird stuff you forgot
2. You're lying for some reason
3. Chloe was hurt/scared by your previous comments and now everytime someone write something not licking her ass she thinks it's you
4. Chloe is exaggerating and is crazy

The four are equally possible so I don't know.

By the way she can contact your job in the UK if she has enough money to waste on that call but your boss can't do anything about what his employees do online. This website is not illegal and youtube is not either. The only thing you need to be aware of is she can file a report for harassment if you keep saying bad stuff on her social media. But this would be with the police not with your boss at the other side of the world
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Yes I'd like to see screenshots too, out of curiosity. Is this what's she's doing at night instead of sleeping? Seems a bit pathetic. She can't expect to control everything that's said about her, here or on her accounts.
She's making money off each of us watching so she should probably just feed her kids and be grateful.
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

I don't think that lady is from the UK? I thought she said she was from Australia? I may be mistaken though.

However anyway...
1) Does it not occur to Chloe that taking their shoes off in the park is not OK when no one else's child is shoeless including their 'friends' or even Chloe or Ro themselves!

2) My God her teeth ARE yellow and some of the kids teeth seem to be heading that way too e.g. Evan and Pearl. Yuck!

3) Does anyone know what happened to Rufus' chipped front tooth?

4) The part in the latest vlog where Evan, Otto and Felix are eating WHOLE grapes. Perhaps Evan may be OK with them whole (however I would absolutely still be cutting at his age) but Otto and ESPECIALLY Felix!! That's incredibly irresponsible!

Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Also could your daughter @imakrapopple be telling you this to scare you as she thinks you are still drinking and may not be aware of your actions? But I wouldn't put anything past Chloe tbh.

Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Don't know if you guys remember. but when ro used to work, remember chloe said he used to come home, take the kids and let her sleep in. I am too lazy to look through her posts but pretty sure they are there somewhere. If Chloe had to take care of the kids on her own or even contribute half to all the work, no way she would want to have 4 babies without a break. Like she thinks, pushing out babies are good enough to be a good parent. Only recently she gave ro some credit. After talking about how great she is of course. Narcissist much?
Never really liked ro, thought he waa haggard and unkept. But he looked different in the old pictures. Have to say he did look well. I am not even joking but I will easily mistaken him for a homeless person. That poor man needs proper warm hearty meal. Especially in winter now. And sometime away from the kids. Hope he doesn't go insane

I am sure her hair takes a lot to manage. All the washing, drying and brushing. How does she manage? Unless she doesn't really which means her hair must be yucky. She also started putting on make up and sruff. Which is fine. But not fine if Ro.has to sort 6 kids on his own while she takes her own sweet time. I so want to see chloe taking out the kids on her own.

How did she manage to lose weight? Don't think she works out. Must be from eating next to nothing and drinking tons of coffee. Maybe she doesn't make meals because of that. She starves the kids too though. And ro.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

Curtain06 wrote:I don't think that lady is from the UK? I thought she said she was from Australia? I may be mistaken though.

However anyway...
1) Does it not occur to Chloe that taking their shoes off in the park is not OK when no one else's child is shoeless including their 'friends' or even Chloe or Ro themselves!

2) My God her teeth ARE yellow and some of the kids teeth seem to be heading that way too e.g. Evan and Pearl. Yuck!

3) Does anyone know what happened to Rufus' chipped front tooth?

4) The part in the latest vlog where Evan, Otto and Felix are eating WHOLE grapes. Perhaps Evan may be OK with them whole (however I would absolutely still be cutting at his age) but Otto and ESPECIALLY Felix!! That's incredibly irresponsible!

When the trips were way younger, she gave them uncut grapes too. That time there were some people commenting about how dangerous that is only to be shot down by chloe and ass licking fans. At that point I still thought she was an ok parent. But she was saying how she knows what's good for the kids. She obviously has no absolute f-ing idea how it is a choking hazard. I meanvhow would she know. She has no friends to talk about stuffs, barely finished high school, doesn't go along with her mom, too busy reading about herself on the net and defending herself. And when someone does point out something she gets all angry. Lol
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

@Curtain06 yeah I don't know, for some reason I thought she was from the UK but maybe she's from Australia after all.

Did Chloe graduate from high school or is she a high school drop out?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Lyanna wrote:I think there are 4 possible explanations:
1. You drank again and commented some weird stuff you forgot
2. You're lying for some reason
3. Chloe was hurt/scared by your previous comments and now everytime someone write something not licking her ass she thinks it's you
4. Chloe is exaggerating and is crazy

The four are equally possible so I don't know.

By the way she can contact your job in the UK if she has enough money to waste on that call but your boss can't do anything about what his employees do online. This website is not illegal and youtube is not either. The only thing you need to be aware of is she can file a report for harassment if you keep saying bad stuff on her social media. But this would be with the police not with your boss at the other side of the world
I think it's #2. Personally I think krabopple is full of it. I doubt Chloe would bother tracking down her daughter, she's too busy blocking and deleting comments and "working" while Ro does all the parenting and cleaning.
Chloe is passive aggressive and annoying but I do not think she would bother taking the time to track down someone's daughter to let her know her mum was being crazy in YouTube comments.

Krabopple needs to put the wine down and get some help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
damondaniel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by damondaniel »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:Look how clean, tidy and cute these boys look! I wish she would at least brush their hair!!
Holy crap, Otto is an adorable kid.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

We could turn the tables on her and ask on her profiles if she has been hunting down people who oppose her and harassing their daughter. Lol
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Yeah Ro used to work all night, get back at 9am and I think take all the kids so Chloe could go back to bed. Poor guy. You think she'd at least let him have a nice nap, considering the children were sleeping all night and she'd probably only been up for a few hours.

Don't know why she wasted that huge ass room for a library. They really don't have that many books at all. What about when guests come over? Don't they want a nice lounge room, and a couch to sit on? Their house is just a daycare. My house literally is a daycare centre (i work for family daycare) but still more "homey" than theirs. They should use that spare bedroom for their library. It's not like they need a homeschool room anymore because the little schooling they do seems to be at the table.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

The amount of books they have seems normal for 6 kids. But where are Chloe and Ro's books?
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

tigerlily wrote:The amount of books they have seems normal for 6 kids. But where are Chloe and Ro's books?
Lol perhaps if they had spent more time reading they wouldn't have 6 kids under 6
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Where are Chloe and Ros anything??? That house is void of any personality. Even people who live minimally have photos or something from their childhood. You would even think they'd have some twine up to clothespin the kids art work too. Maybe a plant or two for air purification???

It is funny to me how nobody has ever commented about the older kids all sharing a room and the triplets all sharing a room while in the Jesssfam thrad that is the most common debate. I could care less as long as the kids have a bed it just is interesting...
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Where are Chloe and Ros anything??? That house is void of any personality. Even people who live minimally have photos or something from their childhood. You would even think they'd have some twine up to clothespin the kids art work too. Maybe a plant or two for air purification???

It is funny to me how nobody has ever commented about the older kids all sharing a room and the triplets all sharing a room while in the Jesssfam thrad that is the most common debate. I could care less as long as the kids have a bed it just is interesting...
I guess because Chloe's kids at least have their own bed while Jess's kids didn't. I actually like how Chloe has the three older boys in one room, Felix used to have his own room and I felt kinda bad for him because everyone else got to share and he was alone.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”