JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by Blackswan »

marinewife0920 wrote:She would cackle and talk loud and flip her hair around so he would look her direction. Haha
And constantly kiss Chris and talk about Addie.
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

Oh please we all know that if Drake did go to a game, even if he didn't sit near her, she'd still film him and be like oh look who finally cares about his kids enough to come or I doubt he'll come to another one. I wouldn't wanna be around someone who shoves cameras in peoples faces 24/7 either. Idk how her family deals with all that.
kecx12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kecx12 »

JustBeingCurious wrote:"Jess is such an awful person and a liar" but Drake isn't? Okay. I can't believe the comments that I am reading just because people on here have some type of "hatred" for mess, I don't care if Drake "works weekends" or "camera's are in his face" that's not an excuse to not be involved in your children's lives or to see them at the end of the day he decided to marry her multiple times and create three children with her. It is not fair to the boy's or her that he chooses not to see them, when the get older and ask him why he didn't come around often what is he going to say to them? I didn't come around to see me and watch my baseball games or Landen for walking out on him before he was born because I didn't want to see your mother or because I work weekends? I feel so sorry for the boy's for having such a deadbeat dad, especially Landen. Yet mess could be lying but she hasn't been the first person to say that he hasn't been seeing his children or child, when him and Natalie split didn't she not say that he didn't come to see Bella?? It seems like Drake has a pattern of this behaviour and unless both of them we're/is lying about the same thing. Thank God for their grandparents who are really involved in the boy's lives.
come on we all know Jess lies about when he has them. Maybe he really can't go to the games and he makes it up to them. Some people can't afford to call out of work because their kid has a baseball game. The twins were at his house yesterday but of course Jess will never mention that in a vlog.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ok two things:
1- she "says" Drake was given a schedule but I wouldn't be surprised if she lied about that.
2-"so hopefully that weighs out their actual dad never attending anything important or theirs". Bitch are you serious? You mean like CHRIS MOVING 6 HOURS AWAY FROM HIS SONS TO GINGER POONANI AND MISSING ALL OF THEIR IMPORTANT SHIT?!

Chris and drake are the same but yet Chris is the best dad ever. Shut the fuck up Jessica.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chook123
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chook123 »

Seriously dont understand how everyone puts Drake on a pedestal. Yeah jess is a mess but come on. There is a reason the courts dropped him to 8 hours a month, they dont do that just for any reason.. And its not about Chris or Natalie its about Drake and how he cant even get off one shift at work to attend a game for his boys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Jeniusm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jeniusm »

Completely OT but I feel sad already for when Addie gets older (tween kinda age.) I grew up with my big sister having all this long beautiful, thick hair, being like 100% legs, naturally very thin and eurgh I'm short and built like a square with all this thin frizzy curly hair that once it reaches my shoulders forgets to grow down and goes outwards instead. We were literally polar opposites. The only thing I had going for me was picking up on the Spanish genes and having nice tanned skin while she was very pale. I hated it, I was constantly comparing myself and felt hard done by (thanks genetics). Addie, from my limited knowledge, is a huge baby and I know that doesn't always translate into how she'll be when she's older but Lilia is so slight and petite and (I know there's a fair debate about) I think genuinely one of the prettiest children I've seen in a long time. I also think she'll mature pretty quickly in some respects with the responsibility of being the oldest of so many and having so many disruptions in her short life. Assuming Chris and Jessssss actually stay together I think it's fair to guess Addie will have a far stabler upbringing and she will be babied her whole life. Being the only girls I'm sure Addie will compare herself to Lilia and if she gets thin hair, Chris' physique and can't dance she's going to be in Lilia's constant shadow (whether that's from Jesssss or just her own perception of herself)
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

kecx12 wrote:Oh please we all know that if Drake did go to a game, even if he didn't sit near her, she'd still film him and be like oh look who finally cares about his kids enough to come or I doubt he'll come to another one. I wouldn't wanna be around someone who shoves cameras in peoples faces 24/7 either. Idk how her family deals with all that.
I agree that the cameras would piss me off soo much, but he should be willing to do anything to see his sons. No matter how much you hate your childs other parent, even if they're crazy and shame you on youtube, you don't let that keep you away from your kids.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

smom12 wrote:Ok two things:
1- she "says" Drake was given a schedule but I wouldn't be surprised if she lied about that.
2-"so hopefully that weighs out their actual dad never attending anything important or theirs". Bitch are you serious? You mean like CHRIS MOVING 6 HOURS AWAY FROM HIS SONS TO GINGER POONANI AND MISSING ALL OF THEIR IMPORTANT SHIT?!

Chris and drake are the same but yet Chris is the best dad ever. Shut the fuck up Jessica.

Even if he didn't get sent a schedule by Jess, he could look online to see when their games were or call the league the boys play for and ask them. Its very public knowledge what team they play for, as jess has posted many pictures and videos of them in their uniform. Any excuse of "not knowing the schedule" from drake would be complete bullshit and show a true lack of interest in his children's lives.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Lyanna wrote:did she just say Drake isn't involved in their lives which is possibly hurting them but they have so much love and support from other people like Gabe and Amber?
If your kid has more support from your ex you had before knowing their father than from your actual husband, you know for sure something isn't right.
Exactly!! I couldn't believe she said "gabe and amber" she didn't even mention chris!! And she really shouldn't be talking shit about drake. Have we ever seen Chris go to tommy or Caden's games/school events/ anything??

mydietsucks_1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mydietsucks_1 »

My parents attended one sporting game of mine my entire life. They were busy and I would go with friends. I dont see why baseball games are such a big fucking deal, that even if Drake works weekends he is expected to take time off to go.

Drake is a shitty person, Its Jess and her hypocrisy regarding Chris that shits me.
sallyxcinnamon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sallyxcinnamon »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Lyanna wrote:did she just say Drake isn't involved in their lives which is possibly hurting them but they have so much love and support from other people like Gabe and Amber?
If your kid has more support from your ex you had before knowing their father than from your actual husband, you know for sure something isn't right.
Exactly!! I couldn't believe she said "gabe and amber" she didn't even mention chris!! And she really shouldn't be talking shit about drake. Have we ever seen Chris go to tommy or Caden's games/school events/ anything??

We know Chris is involved though and supports them. I think she didn't mention him because it's assumed.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

mydietsucks_1 wrote:My parents attended one sporting game of mine my entire life. They were busy and I would go with friends. I dont see why baseball games are such a big fucking deal, that even if Drake works weekends he is expected to take time off to go.

Drake is a shitty person, Its Jess and her hypocrisy regarding Chris that shits me.
I think people just want him to take more interest in their lives. Baseball is probably a big deal for the twins. Baseball is also Drakes passion and you'd think he'd be proud and interested in what his kids are into. We don't actually know if he works weekends, someone just said it's a possibility. That being said it's not like Chris would go to his boys games either.
JustBeingCurious
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JustBeingCurious »

Chook123 wrote:Seriously dont understand how everyone puts Drake on a pedestal. Yeah jess is a mess but come on. There is a reason the courts dropped him to 8 hours a month, they dont do that just for any reason.. And its not about Chris or Natalie its about Drake and how he cant even get off one shift at work to attend a game for his boys.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
This.
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

julietpreston wrote:
mydietsucks_1 wrote:My parents attended one sporting game of mine my entire life. They were busy and I would go with friends. I dont see why baseball games are such a big fucking deal, that even if Drake works weekends he is expected to take time off to go.

I think people just want him to take more interest in their lives. Baseball is probably a big deal for the twins. Baseball is also Drakes passion and you'd think he'd be proud and interested in what his kids are into. We don't actually know if he works weekends, someone just said it's a possibility. That being said it's not like Chris would go to his boys games either.
How fucking sad is that! Chris will never make it to his boys games but he'll go to the twins game every single time..wow. What kind of father would do that? Guess he loved that red headed vadge!

Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:"UNFORTUNATE UPDATE :(" Recap

Addie is sitting in her high chair and Chris and Jess are trying to get her to say dada and mama, respectively. Addie "says" mama, and Jess celebrates. Chris says she said dada before that (maybe a joke?). Lilia and Kaden then try to get her to say their names...ah, kids.
Jess talks about how she gave Addie banana and it got all over her shirt and seat. Addie then tries to eat the camera strap.
Outside now and then in the car. Jess and crew are on their way to Kyson and Kaden's last baseball game of the season. Mimi, Gabe, Amber, and Logan (even though he's done for the season) will be joining them.
Frustration talk re: Landen's MRI appointment. It was supposed to take 10 days, but it's been a month and nothing. He had another flare-up in the car on the way to baseball and it was filmed.
Showing the mess of the car and having "no shame," then a little shame. They joke about Hoarders, then Chris calls her out on not vacuuming (lawd...).
Different quick shots of stuff at baseball set to an instrumental of "Take Me Out to the Ball Game."
Talking about the dress Addie is wearing (for once not a hideous one) and how they've been putting it on wrong previous times but now that they have it on the right way it's somehow cuter. Okay.
Gabe and Chris are talking and Amber is holding Addie. She baby talks and then says "oh Addelyn you're there too" lawd...
Mimi shows up and Lilia/Landen are happy.
Kaden is up to bat. He hits a foul ball and runs to base anyway...ah, kids.
Kyson is up next. He gets a hit and goes to base.
Grammie arrives. She creeps Mimi out by stroking her hair from behind (Mimi didn't know she was there, apparently).
Jess explains the game that day - a tournament game. They get 3 chances to "normally" hit the ball and then one off the tee. Kaden struck out, but Kyson got a hit in.
Logan shows off his fidget spinner and Jess says all the kids have one except Addie.
A lot of people have been asking how the situation is with Drake. In Jess's words: "Nothing has really changed and today is a good reminder of the sad situation. The boys are lucky to have so many people around who love them. Drake was sent a schedule of the games but has not made it to one the entire season. Baseball was his passion. It doesn't really affect her anymore (if it doesn't then WHY TALK ABOUT IT!?), but she worries about how it will affect the boys, especially in the future. They have Gabe and Amber, among other supportive people, so hopefully that weighs out their actual dad never attending anything important of theirs."
Gabe and Amber take Lilia and Logan for a movie night at their apartment.
Kaden is crying and Chris (I think) is holding his finger. He got stung by a bee. They put ice on his sting and Kaden tries to explain what happened. I think - based on what I could make out - he was trying to get a bee off a flower and the bee stung him. Kyson adorably asks if he's OK. Grammie brings Kaden a slushie and a piece of candy.
They get back home and Landen fakes being asleep.
Sped up footage - Jess vacuums, Kaden and Landen are on the couch, and Jess and Addie play in the floor. Kyson plays on an iPad. Kaden's bee sting is doing better.
The AC in the house is not working. Someone is supposed to come fix it.
One of the boys talks to Addie, who is busy trying to crawl back up inside Jess (not literally). I don't blame you Addelyn, HIDE!
Kaden makes Addie belly laugh, which is honestly adorable. You all can't deny that.
They gave Addie noodles for dinner and she seems to be enjoying her. Jess complains about cleaning food-ruined clothes. Girl, this is not your first child...get with it!
Chris vlogs - Jess is doing bedtime with Addie since Addie won't take a bottle, and Chris is handling putting the other kids to bed. He went to start with Landen and discovered Landen in bed already asleep.
He goes into Kyson and Kaden's room and finds Kyson, Kaden, and Logan since Gabe and Amber are working. Talking about how hot the weather is going to be.
He then goes to Lilia's room, where Lilia and Alyna are. Alyna says there will be a sleepover tomorrow with Lilia and her (Alyna's) friend Shelby. Lilia and Alyna are BFGs. "Best...friend...good?" He teaches them about M before BF since they said they were "mega best friends." He comes out of Lilia's room saying he didn't even know that was a thing.
Jess comes out from putting Addie to bed and Chris tells her about the MBF(G) thing. They end the vlog.
Jesus how boring.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I'm relieved because I thought the unfortunate update was gonna be that the cat died or ran away
soma31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by soma31 »

Jess, Chris and Drake are all shitty people in their own ways. There, can we leave it at that?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

sadie wrote:I'm relieved because I thought the unfortunate update was gonna be that the cat died or ran away
Yeah same, I was quite worried. I thought maybe they had received bad news about Landen's medical tests or something. But nah.

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

What does she expect to accomplish by talking about drake if "nothing has changed"? That's not an update that's just you shit talking your ex. I've never understood drakes motives with his kids. Why he had so many but leaves them so easily. Maybe he doesn't know how to right the endless wrongs against his boys he's committed so he just sees them at his home privately instead of in from of the mob of her people and a camera? Or she just can't admit he doesn't care and never has....

Also landen didn't have a pillow case! Come one guys.... it's not hard to put a pillow case on.

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

ericauda wrote:What does she expect to accomplish by talking about drake if "nothing has changed"? That's not an update that's just you shit talking your ex. I've never understood drakes motives with his kids. Why he had so many but leaves them so easily. Maybe he doesn't know how to right the endless wrongs against his boys he's committed so he just sees them at his home privately instead of in from of the mob of her people and a camera? Or she just can't admit he doesn't care and never has....

Also landen didn't have a pillow case! Come one guys.... it's not hard to put a pillow case on.

Yeah he seemed like a great stepfather and was really involved with Lilia, even got her name tattooed on him, and when the boys came he seemed like a great dad and like he loved kids in general. I don't understand how he left. It's not like guys who ditch their pregnant girlfriend, he left children he'd bonded with, and knowing he wouldn't see Lilia anymore too. I've thought one reason he doesn't come see them much is maybe he feels awkward around Lilia now, or maybe awkward with gabe for basically trying to be her dad. Not a good reason but could be a factor.

Return to “JesssFam”