JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
hwarner wrote:Chris might live far away but that $1000 drone could've been quite a lot of gas money Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He can't just go and take them whenever he wants. He most likely has a custody schedule to follow.

Unrelated- but I've never understood why people say Chris moved away from his kids to play house with Jess. Wasn't he already living with his parents when he met jess? His parents (well now just his mom) live pretty close to Jess, as we have seen them show up to multiple events for short periods of time, meaning they aren't making a 6 hr trip to come see Jess's kids.
No but he can take them to dinner and bring them back home to their mom.

Also, didnt his parents live in So Cal? He would always take his boys and dad to a park in Cerritos which is in Southern California.
Hasnt this already been discussed? Jess said that they dont have the kind of relationship where he can just go pick them up. If we believe her about Drake, we need to believe her about that.
He has never said he doesnt have gas money to get the boys so I have no fucking idea why the drone was brought up. Also, the drone can be claimed on taxes and is used for their work (and whether or not you think it is smart for them to call YouTube their job, or if you consider it a job or if you think Chris should still work outside the home doesnt really matter. They still can claim the drone)
whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whattheactual »

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
hwarner wrote:Chris might live far away but that $1000 drone could've been quite a lot of gas money Image

He can't just go and take them whenever he wants. He most likely has a custody schedule to follow.

Unrelated- but I've never understood why people say Chris moved away from his kids to play house with Jess. Wasn't he already living with his parents when he met jess? His parents (well now just his mom) live pretty close to Jess, as we have seen them show up to multiple events for short periods of time, meaning they aren't making a 6 hr trip to come see Jess's kids.
No but he can take them to dinner and bring them back home to their mom.

Also, didnt his parents live in So Cal? He would always take his boys and dad to a park in Cerritos which is in Southern California.
I'm pretty sure they live closer to Jess than they do to T&C. I know Chris' grandmother lives in SoCal.
And again, in my opinion, not practical. He has 5 other kids and a wife that he also has to take care of. And who's to say that Ashley would even let him do that? She may be one of those people that are stuck onto their custody plan and don't let the father see them when it's not his time. I've seen it before.
Last edited by whattheactual on Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
heyyyhi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyyhi »

ericauda wrote:I think it's insane to try to argue who's the better parent of this mess. For me it comes down to who's the least worst really. Jessica - she tries. Very flawed but she tries, and has from the beginning and loves her kids. Chris meh he's opportunistic to me. He wanted that red hair and maybe some of the easy YouTube money and left his kiddos. Drake is a nightmare of course. If he's not with the mom, the child or children aren't priorities. He's a sperm donor sometimes a father. Never a dad. Gabe is fine now - but also smart enough to not make a bunch more kiddos.

I agree with this. Jessica is a bare minimum parent, but she is still very involved in their everyday lives. She takes them to and from school, volunteers at their schools, pays their health insurance and takes care of them when they're sick, feeds them (even though it may not be the healthiest), pays and takes them to extracurricular activities, and makes a decent living off of YouTube to pay for most of these things herself. What does Drake do?

While Jessica may have been sneaky with regards to how her children were conceived, they're wanted by her and she at least tries to care for their well being.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

heyyyhi wrote:
ericauda wrote:I think it's insane to try to argue who's the better parent of this mess. For me it comes down to who's the least worst really. Jessica - she tries. Very flawed but she tries, and has from the beginning and loves her kids. Chris meh he's opportunistic to me. He wanted that red hair and maybe some of the easy YouTube money and left his kiddos. Drake is a nightmare of course. If he's not with the mom, the child or children aren't priorities. He's a sperm donor sometimes a father. Never a dad. Gabe is fine now - but also smart enough to not make a bunch more kiddos.

I agree with this. Jessica is a bare minimum parent, but she is still very involved in their everyday lives. She takes them to and from school, volunteers at their schools, pays their health insurance and takes care of them when they're sick, feeds them (even though it may not be the healthiest), pays and takes them to extracurricular activities, and makes a decent living off of YouTube to pay for most of these things herself. What does Drake do?

While Jessica may have been sneaky with regards to how her children were conceived, they're wanted by her and she at least tries to care for their well being.
I also think it's very clear that Jess truly loves her children.
miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

heyyyhi wrote:

exactly. that's one thing i can never bash Mess for is how involved she is. she really loves her kids and tries to give them happy and full lives.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

My dream of dreams is to hear from Ashley on all these issues lol
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Blackswan wrote:No but he can take them to dinner and bring them back home to their mom.

Hasnt this already been discussed? Jess said that they dont have the kind of relationship where he can just go pick them up. If we believe her about Drake, we need to believe her about that.
He has never said he doesnt have gas money to get the boys so I have no fucking idea why the drone was brought up. Also, the drone can be claimed on taxes and is used for their work (and whether or not you think it is smart for them to call YouTube their job, or if you consider it a job or if you think Chris should still work outside the home doesnt really matter. They still can claim the drone)
Well dang girl I wasn't on here when it was discussed. Why do you get so heated when it comes to Chris?????????
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

So if drake moves 6 hours away, it will all of a sudden be OK that he doesn't see his boys?

pinkdiamond_3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pinkdiamond_3 »

Blackswan wrote:My dream of dreams is to hear from Ashley on all these issues lol
Hahaha yessss girl

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

marshmallowfluf wrote:So if drake moves 6 hours away, it will all of a sudden be OK that he doesn't see his boys?

That's a moot point though, because Chris DOES see his boys when he has custody of them. If he lived closer I have no doubt he'd see them more.

If Drake moves 6 hours away and still doesn't show up for his visits then he's still a piece of shit.

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

I've been reading the posts for so many months before and every time something on Drake came up everyone got into the Chris seeing his boys debate. Jess for the sake of everyone just don't bring Drake up again.. ever
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

The problem is whenever Chris is mentioned someone goes into full defensive mode and assumes we're saying Chris is father of the year, and no one thinks or says that lmao

Drake lives 5 minutes away and allegedly doesn't show up for his visitation regularly.

If he lived 6 hours away and done the same he'd still be a piece of shit.

Chris lives 6 hours away and sees his boys whenever he has custody and allegedly can't just show up whenever to see them. If he lived 5 minutes away he probably wouldn't see them any more than he does now - because that's not how custody works.

He's by no means father of the year or the greatest man on earth but he shows up for his custody.

imnottired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imnottired »

Last time I checked, Chris threatened his ex wife with a fucking knife. So forgive me if I don't care for stabby or the ~great things~ he's doing. IMO, he's scum and I hope he went through anger management.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pianogossiper wrote:The problem is whenever Chris is mentioned someone goes into full defensive mode and assumes we're saying Chris is father of the year, and no one thinks or says that lmao

Drake lives 5 minutes away and allegedly doesn't show up for his visitation regularly.

Chris lives 6 hours away and sees his boys whenever he has custody and allegedly can't just show up whenever to see them. If he lived 5 minutes away he probably wouldn't see them any more than he does now - because that's not how custody works.

He's by no means father of the year or the greatest man on earth but he shows up for his custody.

But weren't we seeing ALOT more of T&C just a few months ago? They were in school then too. What changed that Chris can only get them on school breaks?
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Pretty off topic but does anyone remember how jess caught drake cheating when she was pregnant with the twins?
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Blackswan wrote:
pianogossiper wrote:The problem is whenever Chris is mentioned someone goes into full defensive mode and assumes we're saying Chris is father of the year, and no one thinks or says that lmao

But weren't we seeing ALOT more of T&C just a few months ago? They were in school then too. What changed that Chris can only get them on school breaks?
I *BELIEVE* it was stated that they get them the same amount of time but less frequently, so say they'll still get them 100 days a year (I pulled that number from nowhere) but rather than having them every weekend for 2 days, they'll get them every few months for maybe 14 days at a time. I'm sure their reasoning was to reduce the time spent in the car.

Which y'know is another thing that these people can't win - they're seeing them every weekend and people bitch at how frequently they're in the car. They see them less often but for a longer period of time each visit and he doesn't see them enough. He can't win.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

I also want to specify that I think Chris is scum and he's in no way deserving of the wonderful kids he fathered or the ones he's playing father to, but he's showing up for custody which is ALLEGEDLY more than Drake is doing. So they really can't be compared imo.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Or, ya know, since drake apparently doesn't see the boys anyway Jess could cut the umbilical cord from her mother and move closer to where a Chris used to so they don't waste time in the car, because adulting.

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

But the thing is that no one was even talking about Chris. People have to reach and bring him into it just to try and prove that drake isn't that bad or something. Two different people and two different situations.

And there's a screenshot of their custody agreement floating around on here somewhere. It says school breaks on it and I think 2 weeks on 2 weeks off in the summer or something like that. It's been like that for a while now. And I remember when he had them every other weekend people on here would bitch how it's so unfair to make them sit in a car every weekend. Yes the drive is still 'unfair' but I thinks it's better for them to visit for longer and less often than twice a month for 2ish days where 12 hrs of it are spent in the car anyways. I think they make the best of the situation they're in right now since he obviously can't move closer.

pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

smom12 wrote:Or, ya know, since drake apparently doesn't see the boys anyway Jess could cut the umbilical cord from her mother and move closer to where a Chris used to so they don't waste time in the car, because adulting.

They should 100% move somewhere between Modesto & wherever Chris's boys live.

Lilia and T&C could have the same custody agreement with their dads & that means no ones closer to family and some kids aren't having to drive and travel more. But yknow this is Jessssss and as long as she's okay I her rose tinted world, it'll never happen.

Return to “JesssFam”