DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyOutOfTouchWithReality Part 87

Unread post by Playsinrain »

It would be one thing if they just mentioned it in a non condescending way, like they are really anxious and excited for the pool to be done, and left it at that.. i lost count at how many times they bitched today about the pool, it was no lie, probably half the vlog. And admitted full out to being rude to the guys. Thats NOT ok!! I guess the one thing we can prove from this vlog is that the pool is being paid out of pocket and is not a sponsor deal or an Ad deal of any kind. If they were getting the pool at a discount or for free they would NOT be bitching so much were millions can see it.
I hope karma bites them in the ass and this pool is nothing but problems from the first day it's filled. I hope all the over the top features don't work half the time and they have to wind up throwing money at it constantly. They had a perfectly beautiful pool, but it wasn't gaudy enough for them, now they want to bitch and be passive aggressive AF (missy scooting down the slide) about it. I hope it doesn't even hold water. :lol:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

You have no schedule Missy.... go have a day at the ocean
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:You have no schedule Missy.... go have a day at the ocean Image
This!! "It's so hot, we wanna go swimming, but we can't" Effing go to the beach! Finn has never been to the beach in California, has he?
Or go to Jeff's. Such entitled f*cks. They make me sick. I hope the minions start to turn on them. They're just ridiculous, bitching. They had a perfectly nice pool. But it wasn't OTT, so they dug it up. And now that California finally got some rain, they're pissed that their extra OTT pool isn't done. Grrrrr. I can't wait until Karma turns on them. And I don't mean the dog.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Boredomatitsfinest
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Boredomatitsfinest »

HelloSweetie wrote:You have no schedule Missy.... go have a day at the ocean Image
Welllllllllllll. To be fair..... the closest beach to them is about an hour and a half-ish drive away. Not saying that that's not totally doable (it is, completely) but, we all know that that's far too much planning and work for the Lumps.

But still, that's a good point. For how much they brag about living in "Caliiiii" (irks me every time, lol), you'd think we'd see them at the beach more often.

But, at the same time, not all California beaches are as beautiful and lovely as everyone thinks. Some of them are REALLY crappy. I live in CA, and the closest beach to me is an hour away. It's not exactly the nicest beach in the world, so even though we are all incredibly spoiled to live so close to the ocean, we don't go out of our way to go very often. So, without trying to defend them, I would understand if that was the case with them. However, it's more than likely due to laziness and lack of cell reception. Image
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

lmmomSD wrote:
This!! "It's so hot, we wanna go swimming, but we can't" Effing go to the beach! Finn has never been to the beach in California, has he?
Or go to Jeff's. Such entitled f*cks. They make me sick. I hope the minions start to turn on them. They're just ridiculous, bitching. They had a perfectly nice pool. But it wasn't OTT, so they dug it up. And now that California finally got some rain, they're pissed that their extra OTT pool isn't done. Grrrrr. I can't wait until Karma turns on them. And I don't mean the dog.

I'm waiting for the day the dog turns on them too tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Oh the humanity
It's hot.. no pool
YouTuber problems
Too bad they don't have a giant bath tub.. or a hose . What happened to the kids pool out front?

That pool looks so dangerous.
Did they decide to not have a love seat.. but a love cave?
I feel like nothing anyone does will be good enough for either of them ever. I'm surprised she is showing Pam so much love, but Pam is raising missy's chicks for her.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boredomatitsfinest wrote:
Welllllllllllll. To be fair..... the closest beach to them is about an hour and a half-ish drive away. Not saying that that's not totally doable (it is, completely) but, we all know that that's far too much planning and work for the Lumps.

But still, that's a good point. For how much they brag about living in "Caliiiii" (irks me every time, lol), you'd think we'd see them at the beach more often.

But, at the same time, not all California beaches are as beautiful and lovely as everyone thinks. Some of them are REALLY crappy. I live in CA, and the closest beach to me is an hour away. It's not exactly the nicest beach in the world, so even though we are all incredibly spoiled to live so close to the ocean, we don't go out of our way to go very often. So, without trying to defend them, I would understand if that was the case with them. However, it's more than likely due to laziness and lack of cell reception. Image
They used to go a lot. When Ollie was a baby they went several times. It was a big deal when Ollie finally started enjoying the sand. Oceanside is only a little over an hour away. It's nice. Encinitas, Carlsbad and Leucadia are just a touch farther, and they're beautiful. Especially Moonlight Beach on Encinitas. They're just lazy. Don't even want to drive to Jeff's. They want to be able to just roll out the back door. Well, la di dah.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

onbreak wrote: Did they decide to not have a love seat.. but a love cave?

Baby #3 will probably be a love cave baby Image

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Finn woke Missy up at 6:30? hahaha good job buddy!! Make sure you do it everyday because she is the most useless woman on YouTube! Her hair looked disgusting - there is no excuse for them not to bathe and look good for their vlogs - I don't understand why they are always looking like "homebodies" - you are the internet for crying out loud! That pool is looking so hideous - I have a feeling the guys working on it secretly laugh it at everytime. The ghetto wrapping job that Bryan does, for a family that practically lives in Target you would think they would have some wrapping supplies. Finn on the skateboard was such a dumb idea - they didn't even put socks and shoes on him! Missy thinks she is such a genius by making her kids go barefoot everywhere!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This is a little late but why is Bryan wearing a Dodgers ball cap? He never goes to baseball games, and I doubt if he even knows how the Dodgers are doing this season. It was like him going to Kobe's last game and acted like he was some big basketball fan.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

If they had a pool they wouldn't have to bathe

springsahm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by springsahm »

Theirmom wrote:Guess I'm in the minority, but if I were paying an obscene amount of money for a service, I damn well want it done ON TIME. Outside of circumstances clearly stipulated in the contract (weather, injury, unforeseen issue with the property), I expect what I pay for, WHEN I paid for it to be done.

Loudly whining within earshot is passive aggressive. They have no excuse to be rude, but it's hardly entitlement to expect a service you've paid for.

I can't help but think the only reason their complaints are being condemned is because you all disagree with the project. But the principle remains the same regardless of the ostentatiousness of the purchase. It's not unreasonable to be annoyed when someone you paid isn't fulfilling their contract as stipulated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I completely agree with you. Now the situations are totally different, but we put all our savings into a bathtub replacement and the workers took over a week because they brought the wrong tub. It was supposed to take two days. The owner was such a rude asshole when I complained it was unacceptable for us not to be able shower that long in our only tub!! Granted, this was our only bathroom and we both worked so the inconvenience was real. They did end up doing shoddy work, which I blame myself for for complaining, but I was honestly livid we put all this money in and the owner was being a real dick about even giving us a discount. I couldn't help throwing a fit. I did get that discount, though. I am never going with a contractor again. Lesson learned.

My point is, when you spend lots of money on a remodel, it really is frustrating when the project takes longer than expected. I hate DB, but they are in the right if their contract has a specified end date (even if estimate) and it is isn't being done as promised (weather permitting of course). Plus, that project must have cost so much money. The least they should expect is timely completion.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Welcome to the dark fortress of laziness.

theycallmekaren
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theycallmekaren »

Coolowl wrote:Welcome to the dark fortress of laziness.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6aea39.png[/img]

Looks like the pool got some nice photoshop too!

yoyo16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yoyo16 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 6fc056.png[/img]

Missy's rudeness won!
Notice that someone spray painted a smiley face over the frown! ImageImageImage
cats-or-die
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by cats-or-die »

I honestly think the pool is going to look pretty sweet when it's done. It's huge and over the top, but I wouldn't complain if that was my backyard

I'm more annoyed at fucking Missy inside of it being a fucking asshole. "Look at my huge expensive hole in the ground! It's because of meeeeee it'll be done by Friday!"

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The distance from the slide to the other side of the pool doesn't look safe

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Also the rock looks like it could come alive and eat her at any moment

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Missy forgot to watch her angle in that photo. She's definitely put on weight :?
Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

Missy's rudeness won!
Notice that someone spray painted a smiley face over the frown! ImageImageImage[/quote]

I wouldn't be surprised if that was photoshopped in since it won't ever be seen once it's plastered over...or they did it.

Whatever work needs to be done is going to end up shotty now since they wanted their big reveal to be a "special memorial day" vlog.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was papa that got them to "finish" the pool by Friday. I hope it rains. :-P

Return to “Daily Bumps”