Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam and Nia: Our Viral Addiction (Part 4)

Unread post by JLPC »

HappyGnome wrote:Yes I think they are desperate for more views as their's have been low. They totally did not need the kids for that trip. The fact that they put views above their children's education and safety still bothers me. Do you guys think GWL sponsors those videos, or if it's Sam wanting it to _look_ like GWL sponsors them (I ask bc I wouldn't put it past him at this point, and I was kind of surprised GWL would sponsor a channel with views on the lower end, when they are surely successful enough not to need S&N)?
I'm going to go ahead and guess they weren't sponsored. I am actually surprised that they aren't banned from GWL after their awful behavior last time. LOL. But, who knows. :?
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

A thought, now that I am caught up. How absurd was it that at the end of the vlog a couple of days ago, Nia is asking for subs and saying "please comment below; we love to chat with you". Huge LOL!!
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

JLPC wrote:
HappyGnome wrote:Yes I think they are desperate for more views as their's have been low. They totally did not need the kids for that trip. The fact that they put views above their children's education and safety still bothers me. Do you guys think GWL sponsors those videos, or if it's Sam wanting it to _look_ like GWL sponsors them (I ask bc I wouldn't put it past him at this point, and I was kind of surprised GWL would sponsor a channel with views on the lower end, when they are surely successful enough not to need S&N)?
I'm going to go ahead and guess they weren't sponsored. I am actually surprised that they aren't banned from GWL after their awful behavior last time. LOL. But, who knows. :?
Imagine the drama if they were ever banned from a place like that :D
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smileyfacekimmie »

Correct me if I'm wrong . But at the end of the vlog Sam and Nia mention the Manchester attacks and how people are asking "why would God allow this to happen?" Sam THEN says it's because "we're trying to kick God out of the country and we're not worshipping and praying to him enough" is he basically trying to say THATS why it happened ? If so he's TOTALLY full of it and delusional. All he had to say was "In place of COD we have decided not to in honor of the attack in Manchester. Our prayers and thoughts are with the families at this time" did anyone else take he was blaming everyone not praying enough at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Correct me if I'm wrong . But at the end of the vlog Sam and Nia mention the Manchester attacks and how people are asking "why would God allow this to happen?" Sam THEN says it's because "we're trying to kick God out of the country and we're not worshipping and praying to him enough" is he basically trying to say THATS why it happened ? If so he's TOTALLY full of it and delusional. All he had to say was "In place of COD we have decided not to in honor of the attack in Manchester. Our prayers and thoughts are with the families at this time" did anyone else take he was blaming everyone not praying enough at

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

[quote="smileyfacekimmie"]Correct me if I'm wrong . But at the end of the vlog Sam and Nia mention the Manchester attacks and how people are asking "why would God allow this to happen?" Sam THEN says it's because "we're trying to kick God out of the country and we're not worshipping and praying to him enough" is he basically trying to say THATS why it happened ? If so he's TOTALLY full of it and delusional. All he had to say was "In place of COD we have decided not to in honor of the attack in Manchester. Our prayers and thoughts are with the families at this time" did anyone else take he was blaming everyone not praying enough at

Yes. Sam's proclamation made no sense, and as usual, was pompous and preachy. As you say, it would have been more appropriate to offer condolences.
I'm also pissed at Sam for inferring that you "get ADHD" from not being outside enough! Good grief, he is so ignorant.
priestess
Talker
Talker

Unread post by priestess »

new user! first post, ect.

i've always been so fascinated by this family ever since that one video of nia where she's like "oh i put god first and then my husband AND THEN my kids." it just racks my brain that she dropped out of college one semester (i think?) before graduating. and now sam has been garnering more and more unwarranted self importance with each video, it's becoming a train wreck that i just can't look away from. the latest video was another example of that. maybe they're trying to play up the whole religious angle in each video (even though his actions with cheating and everything are a direct 180?). it baffles me that they think the actions in America, where the only religious holidays we get off are Christian, directly influences what is going on in England. Nicaragua is going to be such a ride, and i am READY
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What an ass.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

I have no idea how anyone, anyone can deal with Sam. He just keeps getting worse.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

I'm sick and tired of seeing Nia run every stinking errand known to man kind while her douche bag selfish husband stays home to pick his ass all day long!! Like he apparently got hurt on his way to the gym? What a jerk! Why didn't he keep Juliet with him so Nia could go to her dental appt? I don't even understand why this idiot stays home - he's such a tool!! This family should not be allowed to use scissors anymore - I swear one day there will be a serious cut on someone!!

Can people stop sending these idiots gifts! They are so obsessed with getting freebies and lying - I don't even know why anyone would want to waste money on them in the first place! Nia got a play button from her husband buying her subs - there is no way she got 100K that fast - she hardly does any videos on that channel and her views aren't even that high! Well we all know the king of Ashley Madison is the biggest cheater in their house anyway - can someone punch him in the face already?
smileyfacekimmie
Talker
Talker

Also at the fact they couldn't of done Symphony hair nicer for the recital ?? I think the teacher only let her preform because Sam and Nia got mad she wasn't going to allow Symphony to for missing practice. I'm sorry but from the short clip we saw Symphony was no where NEAR ready. You could hear whispers throughout the audience .

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

smileyfacekimmie wrote:Also at the fact they couldn't of done Symphony hair nicer for the recital ?? I think the teacher only let her preform because Sam and Nia got mad she wasn't going to allow Symphony to for missing practice. I'm sorry but from the short clip we saw Symphony was no where NEAR ready. You could hear whispers throughout the audience .

Decided to scroll the comments tonight, and Nia or Sam replied to a comment and said that she takes lessons "weekly at her school". I mean, that explains it. She's never at school.
mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Lmfao...
You guys...
I just had too...
Can we talk about Nias emotions when listening to Sam talk.
Shes so lost...and just wants him to shut up...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

JLPC wrote:
smileyfacekimmie wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong . But at the end of the vlog Sam and Nia mention the Manchester attacks and how people are asking "why would God allow this to happen?" Sam THEN says it's because "we're trying to kick God out of the country and we're not worshipping and praying to him enough" is he basically trying to say THATS why it happened ? If so he's TOTALLY full of it and delusional. All he had to say was "In place of COD we have decided not to in honor of the attack in Manchester. Our prayers and thoughts are with the families at this time" did anyone else take he was blaming everyone not praying enough at

Yes. Sam's proclamation made no sense, and as usual, was pompous and preachy. As you say, it would have been more appropriate to offer condolences.
I'm also pissed at Sam for inferring that you "get ADHD" from not being outside enough! Good grief, he is so ignorant.
''we're trying to kick God out of the country...'' As in, America? Sam does realize this attack was in Manchester, England right?

And no Sam, some people who don't go outside enough suffer from (what's called an idiomatic term known as) cabin fever. An idiom is pretty polar opposite to a medically diagnosable condition such as ADHD! Ugh, the douche is strong in this one.

PS: @brownprincess, they shut down their PO box and made a big deal about it in a vlog. And now they've reopened it? Loving their integrity. Not.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tmarieme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tmarieme »

closing their PO box was one of those I'm gonna pretend like I'm being humble but really I'm searching for validation and more gifts.

I get fans wanting to send them letters and even stuff so if it were me I think what'd I do is whatever is sent to me I'd find a way to make a donation of similar value, especially if I were bringing in the big bucks. I wouldn't want to give it away because people spend time getting the gift but I'd try to make it as equal as possible. I know it'd be hard to give a decoration for getting one but find some other thing to donate or send something to a fan. Their kids get toys all the time for each toy I'd get I'd donate one to something toys for tots. That way fans can still show their appreciation because people really do like doing that kind of stuff it makes them feel connected.

Sam has to go to the extreme with his statements and hasn't learned a lesson from his comments in the past. He's right there is proof that being outside can help with stress. People have found different activities to help with ADHD where they can actually get off medicine, that being said it's definitely not a fix all. It was the same thing with his depression comment that "just go outside", yes Sam that's what doctors want many depressed people to eventually do but they know it's not as simple as saying hey get out of bed, go outside, and be happy.

I wonder how supportive he was when Nia had PPD... "Oh hunny I know your hormones are all over the place, you carried a baby for 9 months while your body changed and ached, oh and you were cut open but trust me just walk outside and it will all go away.... don't forget to bring my drink"

^ I kinda feel bad for making that comment and I truly hope he was more supportive
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tmarieme wrote:closing their PO box was one of those I'm gonna pretend like I'm being humble but really I'm searching for validation and more gifts.

I get fans wanting to send them letters and even stuff so if it were me I think what'd I do is whatever is sent to me I'd find a way to make a donation of similar value, especially if I were bringing in the big bucks. I wouldn't want to give it away because people spend time getting the gift but I'd try to make it as equal as possible. I know it'd be hard to give a decoration for getting one but find some other thing to donate or send something to a fan. Their kids get toys all the time for each toy I'd get I'd donate one to something toys for tots. That way fans can still show their appreciation because people really do like doing that kind of stuff it makes them feel connected.

Sam has to go to the extreme with his statements and hasn't learned a lesson from his comments in the past. He's right there is proof that being outside can help with stress. People have found different activities to help with ADHD where they can actually get off medicine, that being said it's definitely not a fix all. It was the same thing with his depression comment that "just go outside", yes Sam that's what doctors want many depressed people to eventually do but they know it's not as simple as saying hey get out of bed, go outside, and be happy.

I wonder how supportive he was when Nia had PPD... "Oh hunny I know your hormones are all over the place, you carried a baby for 9 months while your body changed and ached, oh and you were cut open but trust me just walk outside and it will all go away.... don't forget to bring my drink"

^ I kinda feel bad for making that comment and I truly hope he was more supportive
I seriously doubt he was supportive. That was the time period that he was cruising Ashley Madison, correct? So his reaction to his wife's hormonal imbalance causing her to be depressed and not too interested in the horizontal Mambo was to pay money to an online site for cheaters and try to get laid.
What a Christian role model.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

priestess wrote:new user! first post, ect.

i've always been so fascinated by this family ever since that one video of nia where she's like "oh i put god first and then my husband AND THEN my kids." it just racks my brain that she dropped out of college one semester (i think?) before graduating. and now sam has been garnering more and more unwarranted self importance with each video, it's becoming a train wreck that i just can't look away from. the latest video was another example of that. maybe they're trying to play up the whole religious angle in each video (even though his actions with cheating and everything are a direct 180?). it baffles me that they think the actions in America, where the only religious holidays we get off are Christian, directly influences what is going on in England. Nicaragua is going to be such a ride, and i am READY
I'm so curious to see how Nicaragua shakes out. Their views are down across the board. In the past when Sam has split off to vlog separately (like when he went to Iceland), Nia and the kids pulled in way more views. Her Insta account has 25,000 more followers and while Symphony seems like a sweet kid, the little ones tend to get more love in the comments.
vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

That's because symphony is annoying.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “Sam and Nia”