E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

scottishcherry
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by scottishcherry »

am i the only one who though Jared leaving in that clip of Casey was a bit cringe
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

I am so confused by this whole preschool thing. So he started in the middle of the school year and now he is graduating?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

So Jared goes to NYC too see a drone launch and misses his kids preschool graduation.. sounds legit.. and ellie couldnt go bc they bought the RV? As in they couldnt afford for her to take the trip or did she just use the lamest excuse ive ever heard? Why not say you didn't go bc of Jack's graduation? Or would that bring attention to the fact that Jared did?
That dress that bonnie had on at the mall.. isn't that they same one that Ellie had for pictures that time that looked so horrible on her? Bonnie pulls it off MUCH better.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:I am so confused by this whole preschool thing. So he started in the middle of the school year and now he is graduating?

Ehhh.. its early pre-k, its not like those kids had to pass a test to graduate. I'm sure it's much more like an end of the year program/party type thing. Everyone enrolled "graduated" at the end of the school year..
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Everyone in the YouTube comments is confused and thinking Jackson will go to kindergarten next year. Technically he shouldn't start prek until 4 years old and that would be next year not this fall. And I found this comment.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 1a6413.jpg[/img]

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Everyone in the YouTube comments is confused and thinking Jackson will go to kindergarten next year. And I found this comment.

Jacks is how old now?? I even think Ellie called it his "first year" of preschool... its more like the MDO program Gaines is in than a REAL preschool.. I swear my IQ drops everytime i try and read vlog comments. That comment about Cal is spot on...
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Playsinrain wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:Everyone in the YouTube comments is confused and thinking Jackson will go to kindergarten next year. And I found this comment.

Jacks is how old now?? I even think Ellie called it his "first year" of preschool... its more like the MDO program Gaines is in than a REAL preschool.. I swear my IQ drops everytime i try and read vlog comments. That comment about Cal is spot on...
He is the same age as my son, 3.5 years old.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:

He is the same age as my son, 3.5 years old.

So (here at least) he won't even be accepted into REAL preK until he's 4. He will have another year of this kinda preschool before real preK if his bday isn't until late fall/early winter..
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

"You can't have 2 balls in your mouth!".

Oh Ellie.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Originally Jackson wasn't even going to start Preschool until the fall. He started mid-session all of a sudden, and it was only a couple times a week. I agree that is just a fun thing and doesn't really mean anything.

That said, it probably meant something to Jackson and I would still make sure my husband was around to attend.
phie20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by phie20 »

Jared was probably hoping for Casey to turn around and acknowledge him, lol. Well that didn't happen :D
SI_Photography
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SI_Photography »

Jared didn't attend jacksons graduation? The timeline fudging is starting to be more believable, that or something just seems so "not Jared" about that.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

You'd think Ellie would make a bigger fuss over seeing Jackson's little graduation. I get that its just preschool and he didn't even go for a full year, but thats special for him. He's not even worthy of an instagram post in his cute little cap and gown but Calvin gets one when he falls asleep on Ellie. "That was kinda fun seeing you do that" I hate Ellie so much. It makes me angry.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:You'd think Ellie would make a bigger fuss over seeing Jackson's little graduation. I get that its just preschool and he didn't even go for a full year, but thats special for him. He's not even worthy of an instagram post in his cute little cap and gown but Calvin gets one when he falls asleep on Ellie. "That was kinda fun seeing you do that" I hate Ellie so much. It makes me angry.
Her complete disregard of Jackson's milestones is disgusting. I don't know any mother who wouldn't be bowled over by how cute he was in that little cap and gown and wouldn't want to show him off. :(
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

So...I haven't even watched the vlog yet but why does Ellie have to be on the thumbnail?? Why can't it just be Jackson? It can't be anything without Ellie as the star
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Did a gone watch Bonnie's vlog today? She took everyone to the Albion store to see her picture on the wall. Ellie said "I'm jealous!" when she seen it but tried to make it sound like she was being nice. Her facial expression and body language definitely said otherwise lol!! I'm happy for Bonnie, I actually enjoy watching her. But it disgusts me that Ellie can just be happy for her! You know she is wondering why SHE didn't get a deal with them and Bonnie did since she is much thinner.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

RRTgirl wrote:Did a gone watch Bonnie's vlog today? She took everyone to the Albion store to see her picture on the wall. Ellie said "I'm jealous!" when she seen it but tried to make it sound like she was being nice. Her facial expression and body language definitely said otherwise lol!! I'm happy for Bonnie, I actually enjoy watching her. But it disgusts me that Ellie can just be happy for her! You know she is wondering why SHE didn't get a deal with them and Bonnie did since she is much thinner.

IMO Bonnie is the most photogenic one in that family. I only see Ellie as a gaunt little waif. Actually a waif would be cuter. She was pretty after Jackson.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

Bonnie posted all the Hawaii photos on her FB page. I honestly was expecting better.
Stuuu3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stuuu3 »

OT - ( I could have just googled this, but I figured you guys would give me a better answer). I know that many women with PCOS struggle with excessive hair growth, is that just a possible effect of PCOS or is it something that every woman that has it experiences? Ellie doesn't have this problem so I was wondering if this would be more proof of a wrong diagnosis or if she still could have PCOS and just be "lucky" to not being experiencing excessive hair growth. I hope I'm making sense
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Bonnie posted all the Hawaii photos on her FB page. I honestly was expecting better.
same.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”