JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Bitchplease
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by Bitchplease »

smom12 wrote:
ericauda wrote:What if pictures or videos of her breastfeeding ended up on a fetish website? That's disturbing! Has that happened to her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not that I know of but her and Chris laughed in one vlog about old men looking at her boobs when she breast feeds in the vlogs. That is just fucking gross.

Omg really? That's sick!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

She probably wants the little kids to come up and ask her questions about it. This woman upstate used to breast feed her baby and she would smile every time a kid came up and asked, always found it a little odd but maybe I just looked too deeply into it
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

blackroses wrote:She probably wants the little kids to come up and ask her questions about it. This woman upstate used to breast feed her baby and she would smile every time a kid came up and asked, always found it a little odd but maybe I just looked too deeply into it
I guess its not much of a problem if she brings the nursing cover/blanket that you're supposed to use when breastfeeding in public.

kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

Throwback to before Jess decided she needed to shove her tits in everyone's faces!
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

blackroses wrote:She probably wants the little kids to come up and ask her questions about it. This woman upstate used to breast feed her baby and she would smile every time a kid came up and asked, always found it a little odd but maybe I just looked too deeply into it
Her obsession with breastfeeding babys is probably because of the fact that it makes her irreplaceable (in terms of breastfeeding) and needed. Actually, thats the general vibe i get from her. Like her life is all about the kids and being a mom. Not that caring for your kids is a bad thing, obviously not lol. I just feel like there is a difference between your life being all about the kids and living your life WITH your kids.
Besides going out to drink cocktails, is there anything she does ? Is there a hobby? I get that you cant do whatever you want whenever you want when you have 80392 kids but theres so much you can do at home whenever youve got time. How will she cope when adelyn gets over the needy baby phase? Will she just keep babying her?
Im calling a "oops we didnt know a vasectomy doesnt protect you right away" pregnancy or later in the future, maybe something like embryo adoption. Thats what this gathered nest did and shes pregnant with twins. Two sets of twins would be a great yt caption :lol: :shock:
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

The vibe I get is that she really just wants to be the best mom for her kids.. while her ways doesnt agree with common logic.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Bitchplease wrote:
I guess its not much of a problem if she brings the nursing cover/blanket that you're supposed to use when breastfeeding in public.

You're not "supposed to use" covers or blankets in public. Obviously you can and that's great but there is no rule. Feeding your baby in public isn't a problem, ever.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Haven't posted in a while, and barely catching up but just my two cents on the whole Cub Scout breastfeeding topic, she could have fed her before, or after they did whatever they did. Adrenaline isn't a newborn who needs to eat every 2 hours or so? She does for attention and that's the issue. I feel like a lot of the times she shoves her tit in avocados mouth even if she's not hungry just for the views.
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Bitchplease wrote:

You're not "supposed to use" covers or blankets in public. Obviously you can and that's great but there is no rule. Feeding your baby in public isn't a problem, ever.
It's a damn if you do, damn if you don't

julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

I have to say it- Addie looks like Patrick Stewart
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

I dind Addie cute with her ribbon headbands [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] sorry but I don't like Lilia.. she seems to have a bratty atittude.

js2013
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by js2013 »

Personally I dont like to use a cover in public...I feel its a huge "hey! Im nursing over here!" Let alone how eating with a cover over your head is not necessarily safe or comfy. Like someone saomid above though...i wouldn't nurse in front of children that arent mine if I dont have to. She could have nursed before going

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I'm just wondering if they are supposed to be leading so much, how does she have the time to breastfeed and have someone take a damn picture of it smh

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

pennyajdg wrote:I'm just wondering if they are supposed to be leading so much, how does she have the time to breastfeed and have someone take a damn picture of it smh

because if a tree falls in the forest and nobodys there, does it make any noise?
If Jess nurses a baby and someone isnt there to take a picture, how would anyone possibly know she breastfeeds?
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

So has she said what the bad news is yet?

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I breastfed my 3 kids and wouldn't nurse without a cover in front of random kids, but to be fair it was probably before or after class..I don't think she was teaching the kids how to start a campfire while addie was on the boob lol
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

smom12 wrote:So has she said what the bad news is yet?

No but I have a feeling she's going to delay this next video as much as possible to build suspense

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I haven't watched and I know bed bugs can come to the cleanest houses but EW
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

The news is they have bed bugs. Gross.
ArielLipstick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ArielLipstick »

Ugh I don't like Jess at all but I do feel bad for her and the kids. Bed bugs can happen to everyone, and they're disgusting. And hard to get rid of. What a gross pain in the ass.

Return to “JesssFam”