E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Yeah, I'd be disappointed if I paid a lot for those pics. They almost seem blurry to me?

I was married on Oahu and actually put some research into photographers there years ago. To get a good one it was expensive. We splurged and went for it, but I'm guessing maybe Bonnie didn't? The poses pictures are definitely better and I like a few of those, but only a few of the candids, and I always prefer candid pictures to posed ones. It seems that his photog just wasn't great at capturing "the moment". More like a second after it.
LydiaE
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LydiaE »

Stuuu3 wrote:OT - ( I could have just googled this, but I figured you guys would give me a better answer). I know that many women with PCOS struggle with excessive hair growth, is that just a possible effect of PCOS or is it something that every woman that has it experiences? Ellie doesn't have this problem so I was wondering if this would be more proof of a wrong diagnosis or if she still could have PCOS and just be "lucky" to not being experiencing excessive hair growth. I hope I'm making sense
Think of PCOS as existing on a spectrum. Since it is a metabolic syndrome, lifestyle does matter. The fact that Ellie wasn't on the typical prog+ birth control has probably benefitted her.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

LydiaE wrote:
Stuuu3 wrote:OT - ( I could have just googled this, but I figured you guys would give me a better answer). I know that many women with PCOS struggle with excessive hair growth, is that just a possible effect of PCOS or is it something that every woman that has it experiences? Ellie doesn't have this problem so I was wondering if this would be more proof of a wrong diagnosis or if she still could have PCOS and just be "lucky" to not being experiencing excessive hair growth. I hope I'm making sense
Think of PCOS as existing on a spectrum. Since it is a metabolic syndrome, lifestyle does matter. The fact that Ellie wasn't on the typical prog+ birth control has probably benefitted her.
She also doesn't seem to have the weight gain issue. It wasn't ever confirmed by the doctor in the vlogs, so we're not sure she has it. The doctor said maybe, and she ran with it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Bonnie posted all the Hawaii photos on her FB page. I honestly was expecting better.
Sorry, wrong thread.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ewokfan11 »

Seriously, could that "integrated" brand deal for Lowe's be more obvious???? Ellie went to Lowe's to look for lawn mowers for A LAWN THEY DON'T HAVE???!!! I doubt she's even been to a Lowe's before!!

It's also interesting that Jared ditched them for NYC on Calvin's birthday. Now I'm not so sure if they are having marital problems (kind of seems like they are)...or they are just taking advantage of the $$$$$ opportunities.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, how much do you think they get paid to wear Under Armour IN EVERY SINGLE VLOG??? They must be making a lot of $$$ just from product placements.
bunny88
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bunny88 »

ewokfan11 wrote:Also, how much do you think they get paid to wear Under Armour IN EVERY SINGLE VLOG??? They must be making a lot of $$$ just from product placements.
Well a few threads ago, someone posted a screen shot of their budget. At the top it said $56,000 as their monthly total. So we know they make at least that much per month... Which is insane.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

bunny88 wrote:
ewokfan11 wrote:Also, how much do you think they get paid to wear Under Armour IN EVERY SINGLE VLOG??? They must be making a lot of $$$ just from product placements.
Well a few threads ago, someone posted a screen shot of their budget. At the top it said $56,000 as their monthly total. So we know they make at least that much per month... Which is insane.
I think that was an atypical month. Stats usually have them making closer to $400K a year. Social Blade estimates are notoriously high and it's usually somewhere closer to the middle.
ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:
bunny88 wrote:
I think that was an atypical month. Stats usually have them making closer to $400K a year. Social Blade estimates are notoriously high and it's usually somewhere closer to the middle.
But SocialBlade doesn't include the brand deals, sponsorships and other income outside of YT AdSense.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Monthly budget 64K?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
bunny88 wrote:
I agree, that was a really good month. I don't think that with the way their views have been, they're making that _every_ month.

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

RRTgirl wrote:Did a gone watch Bonnie's vlog today? She took everyone to the Albion store to see her picture on the wall. Ellie said "I'm jealous!" when she seen it but tried to make it sound like she was being nice. Her facial expression and body language definitely said otherwise lol!! I'm happy for Bonnie, I actually enjoy watching her. But it disgusts me that Ellie can just be happy for her! You know she is wondering why SHE didn't get a deal with them and Bonnie did since she is much thinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
. I noticed that !!! Made me so mad. Just let your sister have the spotlight for once.

flybabykris_2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flybabykris_2017 »

ewokfan11 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Boredomatitsfinest wrote: I'm going to assume it was a gift; either from a viewer, or maybe Jared's side of the family. I had to laugh at the thought of Ellie in a bookstore. Image
Do they have books at Sam's Club? That seems like the type you'd definitely find at Costco.
I didn't realize they have a PO Box. Now I actually think someone sent it to them. And, HOLY CRAP, they have a PO Box??? How much stuff do you think they get and never reveal it was sent to them for free - especially gifts from their viewers!!??
Ellie said in the video that she bought it to give to the kiddos when she went to Hawaii.
snkjdgs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snkjdgs »

I ran across this video of baby Calvin getting chiropractic care for his neck. Ellie looks so good and so much much younger in the video. Jackson is so darn cute throughout the video, especially trying to juggle and toward the end when he woke up. These are the type of videos I enjoy. I have not watched much if E&J. I may have to go back to their earlier years.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The Little Tikes Cozy Coupe that Jared brought out on Christmas when Jackson was obviously unimpressed with the rock pillows was from a viewer. Can you imagine sending a total stranger something like that? Thank goodness for fans being crazy!

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

nutbagmcgee wrote:Bonnie posted all the Hawaii photos on her FB page. I honestly was expecting better.
Look at this picture of Bonnie and Joel. It is gorgeous!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 774117.jpg[/img]

amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Don't hate me but is it me or does Ellie look a little like Jessica Chastain? I just watched the Graham Norton show and she was on there and I thought "she reminds me of someone" then BAM! Kinda like Ellie! But much prettier and healthier lookin.
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

ewokfan11 wrote:Seriously, could that "integrated" brand deal for Lowe's be more obvious???? Ellie went to Lowe's to look for lawn mowers for A LAWN THEY DON'T HAVE???!!! I doubt she's even been to a Lowe's before!!

It's also interesting that Jared ditched them for NYC on Calvin's birthday. Now I'm not so sure if they are having marital problems (kind of seems like they are)...or they are just taking advantage of the $$$$$ opportunities.
haaa oh man i did not realise this! I did think hmm but they don't have a lawn but figured hey they love spending money that much i'm sure they aren't bothered by such a small detail!!
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Bethypooh51 wrote:
Look at this picture of Bonnie and Joel. It is gorgeous!! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 774117.jpg[/img]

Bonnie looks kind of crazy in that photo. lol

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Yes. The lawnmower thing was such B.S.. So glad that they are just one big commercial now. They are greedy AF now.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”