KKandBabyNoHands | Part 6

Joygirl42
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandBabyNoHands. PART #6

Unread post by Joygirl42 »

Why couldn't they at least bring the bouncer back?(they used it when Jackson was Landon's age) At least he would have some time to help unflat his head and be able to see things around him and become more alert! I keep forgetting Landon's not a newborn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Mammabelle wrote:I haven't watched for a while and watched the last couple of blogs.

Landon is 4 months old, why are his hands still covered? Why is he always in the rocker?

I just saw on Snapchat Landon was on a rug doing tummy time and he still had his hands covered. Let the poor kid feel the textures around him.
They are seriously stunting his development.

Jackson still screeches

Still no pool fence and they laugh and encourage him to play near the edge of the pool.

They still eat crap every day.

Who doesn't know long long it takes to get to their sisters house?
They could have picked up food for Jackson on the way. It would have been nice to let J interact with other kids and family at the party.

These two have absolutely no idea
My son is 1 1/2 months old and he doesn't wear mittens anymore. That's just sad that he's 4 months old and they still put mittens on him. I read somewhere a long time ago that mittens are bad for them developmentally like everyone here has been stating.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Blackswan wrote:
Mammabelle wrote:I haven't watched for a while and watched the last couple of blogs.

Landon is 4 months old, why are his hands still covered? Why is he always in the rocker?

I just saw on Snapchat Landon was on a rug doing tummy time and he still had his hands covered. Let the poor kid feel the textures around him.
They are seriously stunting his development.

Jackson still screeches

Still no pool fence and they laugh and encourage him to play near the edge of the pool.

They still eat crap every day.

Who doesn't know long long it takes to get to their sisters house?
They could have picked up food for Jackson on the way. It would have been nice to let J interact with other kids and family at the party.

These two have absolutely no idea
My son is 1 1/2 months old and he doesn't wear mittens anymore. That's just sad that he's 4 months old and they still put mittens on him. I read somewhere a long time ago that mittens are bad for them developmentally like everyone here has been stating.
Yeah my first only wore them a couple weeks. I only kept them on my second for a few minutes. I took them off shortly after the nurse put them on. He never once scratched his face.

shelbyanne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shelbyanne »

Just so many unfortunate things going on...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 289501.png[/img]

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

God Keren is SO fucking annoying! Can she not leave Khoa alone?! She's always irritating him and he looks so over it.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I'm curious what type of videos Keren will be posting on her channel now that she decided she doesn't want a mommy channel. Is it just going to be more hauls? I know it's not going to be makeup videos...
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

shelbyanne wrote:Just so many unfortunate things going on...
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 289501.png[/img]

Awww, I actually thought that part was cute! Landon was up and Keren was actually having them interact a little. Eating peanut butter out of a jar is better than climbing on the counter near the knife block!
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Maybe keren forgets she's not in hs. Maybe that's why she dresses the way she does, pulls immature pranks on Khoa, doesn't know English, can't cook, doesn't know how to be a mom.. She's stuck at 17.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Blackswan wrote:
Unknowngirly wrote:
amandahhh43 wrote:Kkandbabyflathead

Kkandbabyrock'nplay

She always has the mamaroo on with no one on it

Yes. What the heck?? I even noticed that she took Landon out of it, strapped him into carseat and left with it still on in a past vlog.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

KaterTot wrote:What happened to Jackson only having the pacifier at naptime and now he is carrying a full on wubanub at Universal today. His teeth look horrible. :( Between his teeth and Landon's head and hands I swear her goal is for her kids to be physically deformed and behind.

The wubanub is def Landons. Drives me insane that they let them share pacis. Basically they have it for Landon but let Jackson snatch it in public whenever hes naughty.
alexmorgan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alexmorgan »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Maybe keren forgets she's not in hs. Maybe that's why she dresses the way she does, pulls immature pranks on Khoa, doesn't know English, can't cook, doesn't know how to be a mom.. She's stuck at 17.

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
Im a soccer player and i think its extremely funny when the most unathletic people are the ones that walk around like that in completely normal places. Ill admit it, i walk around like that when the circumstances allow it but my running shoes actually get to be what they are, running shoes, and so do my running shorts and so on :lol:
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

im sorry but jackson's teeth scare me...they look like chucky...
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

Excuse my language... "FUCKING SOCKS" ok rant over. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I know we're not supposed to compare here, but it's sad how Alaya is already sittiing up, holding her head pretty well, interacting with people and grabbing things, while Landon, who is older, is so behind and basically still acting like a newborn.

I feel like Keren takes her "I don't want him to grow up too fast" comments way too seriously
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I know we're not supposed to compare here, but it's sad how Alaya is already sittiing up, holding her head pretty well, interacting with people and grabbing things, while Landon, who is older, is so behind and basically still acting like a newborn.

I feel like Keren takes her "I don't want him to grow up too fast" comments way too seriously
I bet this is why she posted a ton of snaps today of Landon rolling over today lol gotta show us haters we are wrong.. side note poor kid is still wearing the damn socks on his hands. I'm sorry, but at this point it's just embarrassing that she is that effing lazy to do something so simple.

estefany
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by estefany »

Strawberry26 wrote:Excuse my language... "FUCKING SOCKS" ok rant over. Image

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Wtf! This makes me so upset! Image

lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

What's weird to me is that those mittens are totally annoying! We used them for probably two weeks with my daughter, but they were always falling off, or getting lost in the dryer. Eventually I started filing down her nails, which was WAY easier!

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

lagenialester wrote:What's weird to me is that those mittens are totally annoying! We used them for probably two weeks with my daughter, but they were always falling off, or getting lost in the dryer. Eventually I started filing down her nails, which was WAY easier!

And they only make them in newborn size! Because you're not suppose to leave them on longer than that. I guess that's why they are using socks now. Why doesn't keren or khoas mom say anything about it to them?
[Dusty]Sidebar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by [Dusty]Sidebar »

Lillouiepooie wrote:
ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I know we're not supposed to compare here, but it's sad how Alaya is already sittiing up, holding her head pretty well, interacting with people and grabbing things, while Landon, who is older, is so behind and basically still acting like a newborn.

I bet this is why she posted a ton of snaps today of Landon rolling over today lol gotta show us haters we are wrong.. side note poor kid is still wearing the damn socks on his hands. I'm sorry, but at this point it's just embarrassing that she is that effing lazy to do something so simple.

Poor Landon was supposed to be rolling over wearing a dress down to his knees and mittens on... she could make it a little easier on the kid!
Lol caught 2 seconds of the Younow and she is putting Jacksons socks on his hands cause he likes to look like Landon - oh she definitely reads here..
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Blackswan wrote:
KaterTot wrote:What happened to Jackson only having the pacifier at naptime and now he is carrying a full on wubanub at Universal today. His teeth look horrible. :( Between his teeth and Landon's head and hands I swear her goal is for her kids to be physically deformed and behind.
What's wrong with his hands?
He is 4 months old and she puts socks on them and those newborn mittens only meant for a week or so to not scratch themselves because she doesn't like and is afraid of cutting nails. Note she has a nearly 2 yr old so what does she do with his nails? Her laziness and stubborness knows no bounds. The baby needs to be using his hands.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”