Previous part: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=12951
Title credit: msrubeus

Previously:
-More toys
-More lies
-Less Luna
-More entitlement
-More wasting money

Can you tell I don't watch these people as much anymore? Image Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
rd_valo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by rd_valo »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Previous part: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=12951
Title credit: msrubeus

Previously:
-More toys
-More lies
-Less Luna
-More entitlement
-More wasting money

Can you tell I don't watch these people as much anymore? Image Continue.
Yet it was pretty accurate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
monkey837
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by monkey837 »

Dear god please make the toy vlogs end!! I'm so bored of them! They are turning into Cassie's boring videos where she just latches onto whatever is currently popular and plays it out.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They toy vlogs aren't going anywhere.
Those kids who have them are making bank.. and you can see the parents are dressing better.. well the mom's are... the dad's look like douches a lot of the time in the background.
I can only wonder when the "child labor lawsuits" will start to catch up with these families who push their kids to star in videos.
The pregnant mommy who is always in the shower with her girls kills me.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by tintin15 »

Am I insane, or did they post a vlog, delete it, and put up a different vlog??????? Now it's unicorn poop lollipop, but I could swear they uploaded a different one earlier!!
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

tintin15 wrote:Am I insane, or did they post a vlog, delete it, and put up a different vlog??????? Now it's unicorn poop lollipop, but I could swear they uploaded a different one earlier!!
Never mind! Missy had posted a video dedicated to saying the names of her baby chicks. The title was like "CHICK DISNEY NAME REVEAL!!!!" so I didn't watch it and assumed it was their vlog channel, because it seemed directed at 4 year olds :)
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:Am I insane, or did they post a vlog, delete it, and put up a different vlog??????? Now it's unicorn poop lollipop, but I could swear they uploaded a different one earlier!!
Never mind! Missy had posted a video dedicated to saying the names of her baby chicks. The title was like "CHICK DISNEY NAME REVEAL!!!!" so I didn't watch it and assumed it was their vlog channel, because it seemed directed at 4 year olds :)
She is ridiculous. All 6 will probably end up as roosters.

tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote:

It's only a matter of time before Moana becomes Maui, Ariel becomes Eric, Ursula becomes Flotsam, Anna becomes Hans, Elsa becomes Olaf, and Cruella becomes Pongo. And then they all get sent to the ~farm~.

I would like to know why they are so sure they are all girls. Did they sex them and assume the cloacae were vaginas?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tintin15 wrote:
Yesterday she was "so excited to do the name reveal!" I mean, really. They're _chickens_.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

She did the chicks' name reveals faster than Finn's... I'm gonna laugh if any/all of them turn out to be roosters!

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DailySellouts Part 88

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

tintin15 wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:
tintin15 wrote: Never mind! Missy had posted a video dedicated to saying the names of her baby chicks. The title was like "CHICK DISNEY NAME REVEAL!!!!" so I didn't watch it and assumed it was their vlog channel, because it seemed directed at 4 year olds :)

It's only a matter of time before Moana becomes Maui, Ariel becomes Eric, Ursula becomes Flotsam, Anna becomes Hans, Elsa becomes Olaf, and Cruella becomes Pongo. And then they all get sent to the ~farm~.

I would like to know why they are so sure they are all girls. Did they sex them and assume the cloacae were vaginas?
I think it's just wishful thinking because she says she can't keep any roosters. But seriously Cochins and silkies are gentle sweet roosters and hens and they are small, so I can't see her having a good excuse to not keep them.

aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:She did the chicks' name reveals faster than Finn's... I'm gonna laugh if any/all of them turn out to be roosters!

You see it's an opposite reaction she wants this time. With Finn she held off the reveal in the hopes he would turn out to be a girl...

with the chicks she's doing the reveal as quick as possible before any of them turn into boys Image

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

aral12 wrote:
MamaJoAnna wrote:She did the chicks' name reveals faster than Finn's... I'm gonna laugh if any/all of them turn out to be roosters!

You see it's an opposite reaction she wants this time. With Finn she held off the reveal in the hopes he would turn out to be a girl...

with the chicks she's doing the reveal as quick as possible before any of them turn into boys Image

this is why i think she would do a 180 with a girl pregnancy. no whining because it'd be ~different.
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sevan116 »

#whereisluna

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

I bet she'll do more weekly updates for them than she did for Finn Image

marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Oh wow missy got a new vacuum for the MAID to use..
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... d94524.jpg[/img]

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Funny how she completely skipped Finn's 18 month update but she busted her butt getting this chicken reveal uploaded.

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

Also (I haven't watched today's vlog but just going off the recent ones) it's funny how when the Bumps first got Luna, they seemed to favor her over Karma, always going out of their way to vlog her and have her out for "cute" scenes and take her everywhere. But now it almost seems like the opposite-Karma will be out, interacting with the family, making a cameo or two in the background, and pictured on Missy's story, but Luna is nowhere to be seen, or locked up in her crate in the background. Who knows why but it's pretty sad that they can't give both of them the attention they need.

Coolowl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Coolowl »

100midas wrote:Also (I haven't watched today's vlog but just going off the recent ones) it's funny how when the Bumps first got Luna, they seemed to favor her over Karma, always going out of their way to vlog her and have her out for "cute" scenes and take her everywhere. But now it almost seems like the opposite-Karma will be out, interacting with the family, making a cameo or two in the background, and pictured on Missy's story, but Luna is nowhere to be seen, or locked up in her crate in the background. Who knows why but it's pretty sad that they can't give both of them the attention they need.

Ollie is scared of Luna and you know they need their meal ticket kid to feel "comfortable" and "safe" around her. Oh wait, that's what all the expensive puppy camp training was for....yeah you know...money down the drain since the kids still thinks she's going to bite him. Fin on the other hand loves her.
tintin15
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They really shouldn't have gotten an Australian Shepherd. Obviously, any dogs can be good with kids if you put in the effort, but lazy people should not have gotten a hyper herding dog. Of course Ollie is going to be afraid of her.

They should have gotten a golden retriever or a Labrador. Although, I think Ollie would be more comfortable with a smaller dog like a bulldog or a pug. They got Luna "for" the kids, right? They should have put more thought into it than, "Australian Shepherds are so pretty and our fave!!!!".

Return to “Daily Bumps”