JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by Blackswan »

Don't you just have to get a new mattress to get rid of bedbugs? We manage some apartments and just tell people to chuck it.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

They just got Landon's new matress. Was it new or to me really gross was it used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fauxlee »

Blackswan wrote:Don't you just have to get a new mattress to get rid of bedbugs? We manage some apartments and just tell people to chuck it.

I did. But to save costs and minimize financial stress landlords and exterminators tell u not to, cuz they could treat mattresses. People could have the mattress treated too and get those cover thingys for peace of mind. But I don't think I'd be able to keep a mattress afterwards lol
monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Technically you don't have to throw away mattresses. You can get special bags to cover mattresses that keep bugs inside. If it's in long enough (like a year) whatever is in the mattress will be dead.

Sucks she just got all that new carpet--if it's really bad they might need to tear it up.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I made a huuge mistake by watching that before bed. I could not sleep. Now I am freaking out about bed bugs lol... How do you prevent them?! I mean, if they are really that easily brought into your home... If your kid goes to school with someone who has them, cant they bring them home? (Hitchikers) Lord.
My life is over. Ha.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

They could've come from anywhere. Movie theater, yard sale/thrift items, traveling, car rentals etc.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwww

I haven't watched and I know bed bugs can come to the cleanest houses but EW
I FUCKING CALLED IT.

But it still sucks.

deannaroseo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by deannaroseo »

I remember when my parents battled bed bugs 2 years ago. It ended up costing them a grand for an exterminator because he had to keep coming back several times. The bed bugs would NOT go away no matter what they did. Finally they're bed bug free, but it took months and months to get rid of them.
Hopefully Jess will get lucky and they aren't that bad, but if it's been a month chances are she has an infestation her hands. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it's absolute hell.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

They come from anywhere. They could have been sitting in a restaurant and one could have gotten on one of them. They spread like wildfire. My last apartment we battled them for over a year. Nothing worked.... exterminated, mattress casings, the works. We ended up leaving almost everything and moving.

That shit is gonna get pricey real quick. And there is no guarantee they will be eliminated.
That shit is stressful as fuck and to this day when I get itchy I automatically get paranoid. That shit scars you for life.

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

deannaroseo wrote:I remember when my parents battled bed bugs 2 years ago. It ended up costing them a grand for an exterminator because he had to keep coming back several times. The bed bugs would NOT go away no matter what they did. Finally they're bed bug free, but it took months and months to get rid of them.
Hopefully Jess will get lucky and they aren't that bad, but if it's been a month chances are she has an infestation her hands. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, it's absolute hell.

Yeah they say once you actually see one you're already infested. Unfortunately.

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Maybe they were already in the house when they moved in?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fuck me, you guys. I am never leaving my house again.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

What's up with the Legoland bashing? sounds like they denied her some sponsorship or free stuff
their trip to legoland was so long ago and her kids are always having sleepovers, kids sleep at their home and so on. It will take her a looong time to get rid of them
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Jessss said she was getting Addie a convertible in the vlog, so do you think she'll shell out another $300 on a Diono just to be all matchymatchy (even though she doesn't use the ones she has correctly) or will she get something else since her ERF mission has clearly gone out the window.

Whatever it is, it'll need to be peeeeeeenk for princess adderall

smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Fuck me, you guys. I am never leaving my house again.
I don't blame you. That shit drove me to many panic attacks and tears. Terrible.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CAN ANYTHING HELP PREVENT IT?! Help me, people! haha
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

Well now I am freaking out. I didn't know it was this common. I read an article about bed bugs in library and used books recently. My kids and I live for library books and I've spent a fortune at ThriftBooks.com and in the book section of Goodwill. We are homeschoolers and avid readers so we have used books and library books everywhere in our house. Now I look inside every book for signs of them. We also shop at Once Upon A Child/eBay for our kids' clothes. Seems like a miracle we haven't had bed bugs yet :/ Ugh I am so itchy now.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HCB wrote:Well now I am freaking out. I didn't know it was this common. I read an article about bed bugs in library and used books recently. My kids and I live for library books and I've spent a fortune at ThriftBooks.com and in the book section of Goodwill. We are homeschoolers and avid readers so we have used books and library books everywhere in our house. Now I look inside every book for signs of them. We also shop at Once Upon A Child/eBay for our kids' clothes. Seems like a miracle we haven't had bed bugs yet :/ Ugh I am so itchy now.
Right?! I am literally freaking out. I have heard of them and knew hotels etc were popular places to get them.. but restaurants?! movie theatres?! BOOKS?! fuckity fuck.
fauxlee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by fauxlee »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:CAN ANYTHING HELP PREVENT IT?! Help me, people! haha
You can't prevent it but you could monitor your house. For me, having climb ups on every bed and having a Bb alert monitor on every single bed eases my mind. I check monitors every other day to make sure nothing is in my house. It sounds crazy and alittle obsessive but I can't move on any other way! So no, can't prevent but watching out for them helps.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Fuck me I gotta go to an orthodontist appointment now and worry about one of those little shits crawling on me. I'm gonna just cover myself in a plastic bag

Return to “JesssFam”