JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Of course her dad is an exterminator and can come take care of it for her. Must be nice to be her and have people to everything for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

"WE HAVE BEDBUGS. :(" Recap

Jess greets the viewers.
Addie's teething necklace went missing, so Jess went to buy a new one and bought some new clothes for Addie in the process.
Picking up Lilia from school - she had a substitute today.
Picking up Kyson and Kaden from their last day of preschool before graduation. Jess didn't realize that day (Wednesday) was their last day.
Back home - Chris got Addie to sleep. Jess breastfeeds, on camera...because Jess.
Cub Scouts time - Chris's uniform came with patches but Jess's did not. Jess proceeds to sew her stuff on (sped up).
Lilia, Kyson, and Kaden run off once they get to where they're going for Cub Scouts because they spotted Mimi. Landen follows shortly after.
Mimi vlogs different things - Jess talking to the boys of Cub Scouts, Landen, Addelyn playing with a diaper, Kyson and Kaden officially entering Cub Scouts.
Landen is a kitty, apparently.
The older four kids roll down a hill, because kids. Mimi races them to the car and Landen follows behind like Michelle from Full House in the "wait for me I got little legs" part.
Loading up the kids in the car and discussing (briefly) getting Addelyn a convertible car seat.
Sped up footage of Addelyn eating. She apparently loves steamed broccoli.
Dinner that night - because picky eaters - is leftover spaghetti, eggs, and spinach raviolis. They're using paper plates because Chris just did the dishes and Jess doesn't want to have to do more.
Different things going on - Lilia eating, Landen eating, Kyson being told to put his clothes in the hamper.
Kaden is getting ready for his bath and Jess finds bites on his arms.
Jess talks about how Kyson had the bites and Kaden didn't until just recently. They discovered bedbugs and think they may have come from the Legoland hotel (uh, why?). She didn't find anything in Landen's bed and didn't show if anything was found in Lilia's. Glen (Poppy) will be coming to check on things. They're going to start getting rid of the bedbugs. Talk of bedbugs and promises to keep us updated.
End of vlog
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Bsveach15 wrote:Of course her dad is an exterminator and can come take care of it for her. Must be nice to be her and have people to everything for her.

I have to vouch for her on this lol my dad is a mechanic so what could have cost me $1k to fix on my car will only cost me $200 the price for parts lol
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Ugh. The words bed bugs and moist have the same effect on my soul.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow Jessica actually owns sneakers
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

ericauda wrote:Time is of the essence with bed bugs and it's so easy to check for them. Her dad is an exterminator! One phone call.... I'm wondering how often she changes the sheets in that room if she didn't know they were in there.

The beds never have sheets. Image

ericauda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ericauda »

Bambi_ wrote:
ericauda wrote:Time is of the essence with bed bugs and it's so easy to check for them. Her dad is an exterminator! One phone call.... I'm wondering how often she changes the sheets in that room if she didn't know they were in there.

The beds never have sheets. Image

So many shudders!!

tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

Ive noticed this boy with Janelle once and a while. And ive seen him im past vlogs with them. Is this Janelles son or who is this? [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... ffa406.png[/img]

Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

The Boy Scouts seem like quite a "wholesome" organization. I wonder if Jessssss' online reputation will cause any problems for her? I know she is just leading a small group of very young boys in her small town. But we always say getting a teaching job could be challenging because of how she portrays herself online. I wonder if any of the parents from Boy Scouts will complain?
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

Ripley wrote:The Boy Scouts seem like quite a "wholesome" organization. I wonder if Jessssss' online reputation will cause any problems for her? I know she is just leading a small group of very young boys in her small town. But we always say getting a teaching job could be challenging because of how she portrays herself online. I wonder if any of the parents from Boy Scouts will complain?
What would they complain about? The fact that she films her life? There is nothing wrong with that. Ya it's not the norm, but it's not a bad thing to do. She maintains a pretty wholesome image if you ask me. Never doing anything "controversial" (that I can think of). All she has done is have a bunch of kids young. Nobody can punish her for that.
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

The boy with Janelle is her younger brother
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Well I was wrong and I learned something important about bedbugs! Ugh I really do feel awful for them. If I was her I think I'd just get the place fumigated (if that's an option, I don't know much about infestations). I'm surprised she isn't freaking out about it more, I would be. It's my understanding that if they're in one room they're probably everywhere because they get into clothes, furniture, carpets, etc. Am I wrong? I hope I am because the cost of treating/dumping everything would be huge and it seems like a total nightmare.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

Ripley wrote:The Boy Scouts seem like quite a "wholesome" organization. I wonder if Jessssss' online reputation will cause any problems for her? I know she is just leading a small group of very young boys in her small town. But we always say getting a teaching job could be challenging because of how she portrays herself online. I wonder if any of the parents from Boy Scouts will complain?
Lion meetings are a parent-child activity. You can't just drop off your kid and run. Jess and Chris will just be guiding the parent-child pairs through the Lion's activity plan for that meeting. And if the parent doesn't like them, they will have to wait until first-grade and try to join another den. Lion dens are a new thing in Cub Scouts and are rare. And it looked like Jess and Chris's den was the only lion's den in the cub scout pack.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
What would they complain about? The fact that she films her life? There is nothing wrong with that. Ya it's not the norm, but it's not a bad thing to do. She maintains a pretty wholesome image if you ask me. Never doing anything "controversial" (that I can think of). All she has done is have a bunch of kids young. Nobody can punish her for that.
Her filming OTHER people's kids and posting it online all while getting money for it?
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

smom12 wrote:I had mine from an Aaron's. They had a couch on the display floor that I liked and didn't want to wait for the factory to ship so I got that one delivered. After a day or so saw little worms on it. Husband flipped it over and there was A FUCKING NEST of them. They swore that the couches were treated before they put them on the floor. Turns out that couch was repoed from a house that was infested. They picked up the couch but it was already too late. In my apartment for 3 days and they made my life a hell for 2 years.
-don't ever sit on furniture without triple checking in a store.
-check mattresses in mattress store before you lay on them
-wear light colors and light sheets because they love dark shit.

My husbands grandfather has them but thankfully he lives far away. Met him for lunch once and saw one on his coat. I went to the bathroom and puked. I'm sure that thing found a ride home with an unsuspecting patron.

Laundromats too are a haven.

Ugh so fucking traumatic. I got to have a mild case of PTSD from this shit.

Oh my god I seriously would have sued them for the cost of replacing furniture and exterminators!
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Her filming OTHER people's kids and posting it online all while getting money for it?
They could just say "hey, i don't really want my kid filmed, thanks". Nobody is going to take issues with it like people think. Even if she becomes a teacher. And as long as she is in public, she is allowed to film whatever she wants. Is someone really had a problem with it, I don't see her being unreasonable about it. And if she were to ever become a teacher, her contract will most likely state things about social media. I know a teacher of mine in HS talked about how she signed a contract that said she wasn't allowed to interact with her student online, including them being on her social media.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote: What would they complain about? The fact that she films her life? There is nothing wrong with that. Ya it's not the norm, but it's not a bad thing to do. She maintains a pretty wholesome image if you ask me. Never doing anything "controversial" (that I can think of). All she has done is have a bunch of kids young. Nobody can punish her for that.
They could just say "hey, i don't really want my kid filmed, thanks". Nobody is going to take issues with it like people think. Even if she becomes a teacher. And as long as she is in public, she is allowed to film whatever she wants. Is someone really had a problem with it, I don't see her being unreasonable about it. And if she were to ever become a teacher, her contract will most likely state things about social media. I know a teacher of mine in HS talked about how she signed a contract that said she wasn't allowed to interact with her student online, including them being on her social media.

When Ashley asked her not to film the boys she didn't listen, so idk if she would be cool about listening to others.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote: What would they complain about? The fact that she films her life? There is nothing wrong with that. Ya it's not the norm, but it's not a bad thing to do. She maintains a pretty wholesome image if you ask me. Never doing anything "controversial" (that I can think of). All she has done is have a bunch of kids young. Nobody can punish her for that.

Those people most likely don't know that Jess is a YouTuber she could be filming for her home videos for all they know not uploading for thousands of people to see, and no I don't think she will be excluded from jobs because of her videos but I sure wouldn't want my boss and coworkers and all my students parents seeing and knowing the intimate details of my home life, that is crazy when you really think of it

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

pennyajdg wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote: What would they complain about? The fact that she films her life? There is nothing wrong with that. Ya it's not the norm, but it's not a bad thing to do. She maintains a pretty wholesome image if you ask me. Never doing anything "controversial" (that I can think of). All she has done is have a bunch of kids young. Nobody can punish her for that.

Those people most likely don't know that Jess is a YouTuber she could be filming for her home videos for all they know not uploading for thousands of people to see, and no I don't think she will be excluded from jobs because of her videos but I sure wouldn't want my boss and coworkers and all my students parents seeing and knowing the intimate details of my home life, that is crazy when you really think of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
Just because you don't want your life shown, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with it tho. Jess clearly doesn't care. And who knows if she will even have the channel still by the time she becomes a teacher.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:. Her filming OTHER people's kids and posting it online all while getting money for it?

When Ashley asked her not to film the boys she didn't listen, so idk if she would be cool about listening to others.
Ashley is clearly fine with it now since her children continue to appear in videos. Maybe they actually resolved the issue, like normal people would. That was back in like 2014, idk why people always refer back to it.

Return to “JesssFam”