E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J - Schrödinger's Baby | Part 26

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Ellie does tend to get obsessive about things though, and has been mentioning the grass for over a month now (so much so she's had Jackson doing it too). Are we sure the mower thing wasn't just more of Ellie obsessing? You know, like how she kept looking up baby girl clothes even though she swore they weren't trying yet, even though she was taking about babies non-stop?

Not saying it couldn't be a sponsorship, I just didn't think it was unusual for Ellie to do something like that. Ellie gets on her obsessions and is just all about that. She doesn't have the baby thing this month, so it's going to be grass, grass, grass.

They BBQ shopped for months before actually buying one too, and that definitely wasn't a sponsorship.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

One of the tags for today's video is "Ellie injured miscarriage."

Really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Ellie- "we are all waking up from naps, Jackson fell asleep, Calvin is still asleep" pans in on Jared and Jackson sleeping on the bed. Could you be any more of an idiot Ellie?

workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by workfromhomemom »

One of my favorite youtubers was talking about E&J and she linked them today. She recently had a very early loss from what I can gather, she hasn't talked about it much (that's fine, of course). She recently talked about how E&J touched her and it made her emotional. This youtuber is small and genuine and she said she's watched them for a long time too. I keep wondering how she doesn't see through them and their BS. I so badly want to spout my opinion on them, but I'll keep quit in her comments.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

*quiet
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

workfromhomemom wrote:One of my favorite youtubers was talking about E&J and she linked them today. She recently had a very early loss from what I can gather, she hasn't talked about it much (that's fine, of course). She recently talked about how E&J touched her and it made her emotional. This youtuber is small and genuine and she said she's watched them for a long time too. I keep wondering how she doesn't see through them and their BS. I so badly want to spout my opinion on them, but I'll keep quit in her comments.
When YTers do this I can't help but think part of it is sucking up and trying to associate with those with more subs. I have no doubt she can relate to E&J, but it always makes me eye-roll a bit.

I mean, I've been through losses, but I don't see how anything E&J have shown would have helped me? Not enough to feel the need to shout them out in a video anyway.

I can see how people don't see through their BS though, I'll admit that I was snowed in the beginning too Image
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

To be honest I am about 99% sure Ellie was never pregnant and had no loss. This just really REALLY irks me Bc I went through something similar last month ! I had a chemical pregnancy I assume. And I lived my life normally and resumed all normal activities ! Try losing a baby later on when you have already seen it moving and growing on ultrasound ! Ughhhh she literally makes me sick.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

lily_moon wrote:To be honest I am about 99% sure Ellie was never pregnant and had no loss. This just really REALLY irks me Bc I went through something similar last month ! I had a chemical pregnancy I assume. And I lived my life normally and resumed all normal activities ! Try losing a baby later on when you have already seen it moving and growing on ultrasound ! Ughhhh she literally makes me sick.

I don't even think it was a chemical pregnancy, i think she just got her period..
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

Playsinrain wrote:
lily_moon wrote:To be honest I am about 99% sure Ellie was never pregnant and had no loss. This just really REALLY irks me Bc I went through something similar last month ! I had a chemical pregnancy I assume. And I lived my life normally and resumed all normal activities ! Try losing a baby later on when you have already seen it moving and growing on ultrasound ! Ughhhh she literally makes me sick.

I don't even think it was a chemical pregnancy, i think she just got her period..
. I actually think this too !!!! She just feels so stupid for carrying on and on about it (it's funny to watch the 6dpo video and the 9dpo video Image) ughhh she's a legit idiot. I'm not a mean person in real life that calls people names , but o just CANT with her.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

Okay, I am thoroughly confused...

On Matt and Em's vlog today, they show Grandma Mecham watching Ellie and Jareds vlog on her phone. But if you listen, it is Ellie yammering about "needing a mommy makeover". Now that was featured in the vlog we saw today.... so how was Grandma Mecham watching it yesterday (which is when Matts vlog was filmed)?!?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Refrigerator_Light wrote:Okay, I am thoroughly confused...

On Matt and Em's vlog today, they show Grandma Mecham watching Ellie and Jareds vlog on her phone. But if you listen, it is Ellie yammering about "needing a mommy makeover". Now that was featured in the vlog we saw today.... so how was Grandma Mecham watching it yesterday (which is when Matts vlog was filmed)?!?
Maybe grandpa Mecham gets it early?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I think you can make a video live for some accounts before going public. My son watches a guy who does metal detecting videos and his videos are live to his Pateron members 2-3 days before they go live publicly. There are always comments saying "hey how come there are some comments from 3 days ago when it says this video was uploaded 3 hours ago??" and he's always having to explain it.. They don't even show up on his page as private or anything...
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

amyfalafal wrote:Don't hate me but is it me or does Ellie look a little like Jessica Chastain? I just watched the Graham Norton show and she was on there and I thought "she reminds me of someone" then BAM! Kinda like Ellie! But much prettier and healthier lookin.
And much sweeter and humbler at that ;)
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

I completely agree, that's why there are so many missing pieces - no lines (except for the thumbnail), edited phone clips, and weird reactions from family.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

workfromhomemom wrote:

I completely agree, that's why there are so many missing pieces - no lines (except for the thumbnail), edited phone clips, and weird reactions from family.
I don't know. Ruby's reaction was one of understanding and compassion. She's had 5 miscarriages and seemed genuinely pained for her sister. Though to be fair if my sister thinks she's having a miscarriage I'll be there to hold her up and support her regardless of the evidence of her actually having been pregnant. It is mostly about emotional support- you can feel devastated for a perceived loss, just like you can feel sad after a break up even if the relationship wasn't really serious in anybody else's opinion.
workfromhomemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

sasperillo wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote:

I don't know. Ruby's reaction was one of understanding and compassion. She's had 5 miscarriages and seemed genuinely pained for her sister. Though to be fair if my sister thinks she's having a miscarriage I'll be there to hold her up and support her regardless of the evidence of her actually having been pregnant. It is mostly about emotional support- you can feel devastated for a perceived loss, just like you can feel sad after a break up even if the relationship wasn't really serious in anybody else's opinion.
Was this on Ruby's vlog?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

workfromhomemom wrote:
sasperillo wrote:
workfromhomemom wrote: I completely agree, that's why there are so many missing pieces - no lines (except for the thumbnail), edited phone clips, and weird reactions from family.
Was this on Ruby's vlog?
Yeah her vlog this AM

flybabykris_2017
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flybabykris_2017 »

Can she not read a frikkin label? FootLOGIX!! She said FootOligy and then FootOligix.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

gopedjane wrote: 4. OMG that Christmas video from 2001 is just sad to me. Why is it about what they got? Bonnie just seems so sweet. How do you even share a winter coat? Someone would always be cold or stuck at home. What's with the hot wheels?
Could someone kindly link said Christmas video?
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Playsinrain wrote:

I think she might not even have had a period. Both vlogs were all a lie, and "she lost a lot of blood" (what a classical, stereotypical thing to say), "with clutters" (how inappropriate, let alone unnecessary detail, and how does he know, lol?), "she had a lot of stomach pain" (duh), "and back pain" (let's trow in another detail), were just designed to suggest a miscarriage.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”