JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote: They could just say "hey, i don't really want my kid filmed, thanks". Nobody is going to take issues with it like people think. Even if she becomes a teacher. And as long as she is in public, she is allowed to film whatever she wants. Is someone really had a problem with it, I don't see her being unreasonable about it. And if she were to ever become a teacher, her contract will most likely state things about social media. I know a teacher of mine in HS talked about how she signed a contract that said she wasn't allowed to interact with her student online, including them being on her social media.

When Ashley asked her not to film the boys she didn't listen, so idk if she would be cool about listening to others.
Ashley is clearly fine with it now since her children continue to appear in videos. Maybe they actually resolved the issue, like normal people would. That was back in like 2014, idk why people always refer back to it.
I'm not talking about whether it's been resolved or not, I'm talking about how jess completely ignored her original request. She didn't listen before so what makes you think she would listen to some random moms' request to take her child off the internet?

And sorry but of course people are going to refer to the past when talking about jess. The reason most people are here is because of her irresponsibly planning 300 kids. Just because it's in the past doesn't mean no one will ever talk about it again.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by whattheactual »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

When Ashley asked her not to film the boys she didn't listen, so idk if she would be cool about listening to others.
Ashley is clearly fine with it now since her children continue to appear in videos. Maybe they actually resolved the issue, like normal people would. That was back in like 2014, idk why people always refer back to it.
I'm not talking about whether it's been resolved or not, I'm talking about how jess completely ignored her original request. She didn't listen before so what makes you think she would listen to some random moms' request to take her child off the internet?

And sorry but of course people are going to refer to the past when talking about jess. The reason most people are here is because of her irresponsibly planning 300 kids. Just because it's in the past doesn't mean no one will ever talk about it again.
Maybe she has matured since that situation? You don' know. I just think it's stupid to keep bringing it up. And maybe they did follow the request once it was formally made. Considering jess and ashley alledgedly dont talk, its possible that ashley asked chris and the original request was never translated. Also, stranger are completely different from stepkids.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

You really do go to some lengths to defend jess haha..pretty sure jess and mature will never go together in a sentence. I highly doubt she would be agreeable if another mom asked her to take her kid off of the internet, but I guess you have faith in jess haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Idk this might be an ignorant comment but isn't that selfish to bring all your kids to a restaurant booth after a bedbug infestation? I feel like I would quarantine my family from everyone else lol

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Idk this might be an ignorant comment but isn't that selfish to bring all your kids to a restaurant booth after a bedbug infestation? I feel like I would quarantine my family from everyone else lol

Is there anything Jess does that isn't selfish?
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:You really do go to some lengths to defend jess haha..pretty sure jess and mature will never go together in a sentence. I highly doubt she would be agreeable if another mom asked her to take her kid off of the internet, but I guess you have faith in jess haha

It has to be exhausting defending Jess on here. Takes real determination lol.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:You really do go to some lengths to defend jess haha..pretty sure jess and mature will never go together in a sentence. I highly doubt she would be agreeable if another mom asked her to take her kid off of the internet, but I guess you have faith in jess haha

It has to be exhausting to defend Jess on here.
I was just going to say this. Every time someone says something here comes the white knight.
Just let us gossip already, damn.

pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:

It has to be exhausting to defend Jess on here.
I was just going to say this. Every time someone says something here comes the white knight.
Just let us gossip already, damn.

Jess's internet Mimi, another enabler smh, an excuse for every thing Jess does

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder how she defends the fact that Jess has 3 baby daddies?
mara7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mara7 »

Super cute how she didn't care enough to investigate into what was biting Kyson, so she just let him continue to get bit. But the moment she noticed that Kaden had bites on him she went into detective mode to find the cause.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

mara7 wrote:Super cute how she didn't care enough to investigate into what was biting Kyson, so she just let him continue to get bit. But the moment she noticed that Kaden had bites on him she went into detective mode to find the cause.
Cute!!!
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

I am completely convinced that poster is someone is Jessicas camp. Anytime anyone says anything negative, you will see at least 1 particular poster defending Jessica. Every time. Image

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

mara7 wrote:Super cute how she didn't care enough to investigate into what was biting Kyson, so she just let him continue to get bit. But the moment she noticed that Kaden had bites on him she went into detective mode to find the cause.
Yeah that is effed up. My older daughter woke up with bites all over one morning and we turned their damn room upside down. It looked like ant bites but we had to find out of course because something bit our child. We found ants in their closet (ants are BAD here where we live in FL) and she had gotten bit. We vacuumed and put a Terro liquid bait and she never got bit again. She didn't google the first morning? I googled my child woke up with red bites and went on a damn frenzy trying to solve the mystery. I can't believe she didn't do that.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:I wonder how she defends the fact that Jess has 3 baby daddies?
I think she should have been done after drake. Or at least waited a LONG time befrow having more.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

cjl123 wrote:

I am completely convinced that poster is someone is Jessicas camp. Anytime anyone says anything negative, you will see at least 1 particular poster defending Jessica. Every time. Image

Not at all related, and glad. I would never want to live in modesto.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
I think she should have been done after drake. Or at least waited a LONG time befrow having more.
Your still defending her having 3 baby daddies. Passive aggressively. "At least waited"? To have a 3rd baby daddy? Really? Ok lol.
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Your still defending her having 3 baby daddies. Passive aggressively. "At least waited"? To have a 3rd baby daddy? Really? Ok lol.
Some relationships just don't work out in life. And that's ok. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with having children from 3 different men. My problem is the fact that she got with Chris so soon after Landen was born. I think she should have focused on her kids for a while and then thought about meeting someone else.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

What if her and Chris break up and she adds a 4th baby daddy? Will you still defend her?
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

Blackswan wrote:What if her and Chris break up and she adds a 4th baby daddy? Will you still defend her?
She/he will still defend her to the ends of the earth
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:What if her and Chris break up and she adds a 4th baby daddy? Will you still defend her?
At that point, i think she needs to reevaluate her life. I think once someone has that many failed marriages, they need to consider staying single. I don't think she should have any more kids period though. With or without chris.

Return to “JesssFam”