JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: She's a GIRL in Case You Didn't BOW (Part 93)

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
whattheactual wrote: I think she should have been done after drake. Or at least waited a LONG time befrow having more.
Your still defending her having 3 baby daddies. Passive aggressively. "At least waited"? To have a 3rd baby daddy? Really? Ok lol.
Some relationships just don't work out in life. And that's ok. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with having children from 3 different men. My problem is the fact that she got with Chris so soon after Landen was born. I think she should have focused on her kids for a while and then thought about meeting someone else.
IP check anyone? ;)
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Blackswan wrote:
Bsveach15 wrote:Of course her dad is an exterminator and can come take care of it for her. Must be nice to be her and have people to everything for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to vouch for her on this lol my dad is a mechanic so what could have cost me $1k to fix on my car will only cost me $200 the price for parts lol
Maybe I'm just spiteful lol but she literally gets everything handed to her.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Unread post by whattheactual »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote: I think she should have been done after drake. Or at least waited a LONG time befrow having more.
Your still defending her having 3 baby daddies. Passive aggressively. "At least waited"? To have a 3rd baby daddy? Really? Ok lol.
Some relationships just don't work out in life. And that's ok. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with having children from 3 different men. My problem is the fact that she got with Chris so soon after Landen was born. I think she should have focused on her kids for a while and then thought about meeting someone else.
IP check anyone? ;)[/quote]
That's just creepy.
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bitchplease »

whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote:What if her and Chris break up and she adds a 4th baby daddy? Will you still defend her?
At that point, i think she needs to reevaluate her life. I think once someone has that many failed marriages, they need to consider staying single. I don't think she should have any more kids period though. With or without chris.
I agree with you, while not everyone is lucky and blessed to stay their marriage. One with that much failed relationships should take time to reevaluate her life and next steps before getting into another relationship and having another lil one specially when the other kids are on the age where they still really need attention and care.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

[quote="Bitchplease"][quote="whattheactual"][quote="Blackswan"]What if her and Chris break up and she adds a 4th baby daddy? Will you still defend her?[/quote]
At that point, i think she needs to reevaluate her life. I think once someone has that many failed marriages, they need to consider staying single. I don't think she should have any more kids period though. With or without chris.[/quote]
I agree with you, while not everyone is lucky and blessed to stay their marriage. One with that much failed relationships should take time to reevaluate her life and next steps before getting into another relationship and having another lil one specially when the other kids are on the age where they still really need attention and care.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk[/quote]
This!! I think if her and chris don't work out that she should stay single and focus on the 5 wonderful children she already has. Maybe go to therapy or something and try to figure out where all the relationships went wrong and to work on herself, and learn to not put so much of her value as a person into a man. And then once the kids are grown and independant maybe try dating again. Or stay single, cuz that is perfectly fine too!
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

She said "This!!" ^ LMFAO
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

whattheactual wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
whattheactual wrote: Your still defending her having 3 baby daddies. Passive aggressively. "At least waited"? To have a 3rd baby daddy? Really? Ok lol.
IP check anyone? ;)
That's just creepy.[/quote]
Lol ikr? Whats the ip check for? To see if the one posting is not from Jess area? Lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IP check on whattheactual and Bitchplease to see if they're the same person lol
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Blackswan wrote:She said "This!!" ^ LMFAO
I don't understand what is so funny....
I also don't get why you feel the need to constantly go after me.
tessabravo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tessabravo »

nutbagmcgee wrote:
whattheactual wrote:
Blackswan wrote: Your still defending her having 3 baby daddies. Passive aggressively. "At least waited"? To have a 3rd baby daddy? Really? Ok lol.
IP check anyone? ;)
I mean she met Chris when Landen was like 4 months old and were married like a month after he turned one Image

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

whattheactual wrote:
I constantly go after you? lol foe me then if that's your claim
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

Blackswan wrote:IP check on whattheactual and Bitchplease to see if they're the same person lol
Hahahahahahhahaha best post I read today [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] its ok girl go ahead, check.

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JESSS IS A BAD MOM!

Wait fooooooor it.....
whattheactual
Informer
Informer

tessabravo wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
whattheactual wrote: I think she should have been done after drake. Or at least waited a LONG time befrow having more.
IP check anyone? ;)[/quote]

I mean she met Chris when Landen was like 4 months old and were married like a month after he turned one Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

This is the one thing i will never understand. My parents were never together (i was born from a friends with benefits situation) but even after i was born my mom waited four YEARS to even attempt dating!
Bitchplease
Talker
Talker

Blackswan wrote:JESSS IS A BAD MOM!

Wait fooooooor it.....
Hahahaha you are so funny [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] thanks for making me laugh, really. In my opinion Jess is a mom with issues where she has to be in a relationship no matter if it's the expense of her kids.

whattheactual
Informer
Informer

Bitchplease wrote:
Blackswan wrote:JESSS IS A BAD MOM!

Wait fooooooor it.....
Hahahaha you are so funny [SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES] thanks for making me laugh, really. In my opinion Jess is a mom with issues where she has to be in a relationship no matter if it's the expense of her kids.

I think she always feels the need to be in a relationship because it gives her validation and makes her feel like she is worth something to someone.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

smom12 wrote:
Blackswan wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:You really do go to some lengths to defend jess haha..pretty sure jess and mature will never go together in a sentence. I highly doubt she would be agreeable if another mom asked her to take her kid off of the internet, but I guess you have faith in jess haha

It has to be exhausting to defend Jess on here.
I was just going to say this. Every time someone says something here comes the white knight.
Just let us gossip already, damn.

There's always one in every thread. If they want to defend them they can just go comment on their videos where they'll receive asspats from the minions. lol

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

whattheactual wrote:
It wasn't just blackswan though, a lot of members on here see you constantly praising jess. I don't really understand why you are on this board. Im not trying to be all crazy telling you to leave or something, but why come on here to defend her all the time? It's not just a difference of opinion, you genuinely seem to love jess.

Wouldn't you rather comment on her videos since there are other people that like her like you do? Idk man I don't get it.

missy-1010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by missy-1010 »

I don't understand the people who think Jess is a good mom. If she was a good mom she wouldn't have added 4-12 new kids after having Lilia. She would've finished school, got a stable job, and done right by Lilia. But no, she's a useless POS who popped out more kids to fuel her milk producing addiction and pushed her first born to the corner. That is NOT being a good mom. It's not hard to not get pregnant

miamaldari
Talker
Talker

Unread post by miamaldari »

missy-1010 wrote:I don't understand the people who think Jess is a good mom. If she was a good mom she wouldn't have added 4-12 new kids after having Lilia. She would've finished school, got a stable job, and done right by Lilia. But no, she's a useless POS who popped out more kids to fuel her milk producing addiction and pushed her first born to the corner. That is NOT being a good mom. It's not hard to not get pregnant

although i think this was a little harsh i definitely agree that if she really was a good mom she would've made Lilia her priority, not her next relationship. i don't get parents like that, what kind of mother puts herself above her kids?

Return to “JesssFam”