PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Unread post by red3head »

No don't password protect it. It's hilarious watching her only make videos for this site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Ugh this picture quota reached thing is really irritating. So now she's bashing her new dicks ex for stripping. Lol atleast she has a job Kristy. You didn't find gold you found trash. This dude claims he's got 56 felonies that have all been dropped. I hope she's never allowed near Harper agaian
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

JFC! Wasn't she just talking about her welfare card in the last video now she's proclaiming her love for Trump..... Oh the irony.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

She's the kind of person it don't matter what you say she's going to be doing the same thing next year and 5 years down the road nothing anyone says or does will change her. She's selfish and putting herself continously before her child. It'll never change its a cycle. Wash rinse repeat. She's the definition of trash. I can't say it enough thank God that Harper isn't with her. I bet a million bucks she's back on drugs. Also it looks like her new boy toy doesn't have a job. Also we love the shoutouts you say you don't care but you are still reading here and still making videos about this website. I would tell you to do something better with your time like get a job but we all know that's never gonna happen. Also by the way you don't look like you've lost any weight so you can keep talking about how you lost 75 pounds and try and convince us you have but your videos speak for theirself. Have fun living off the government the rest of your life, hoping from one dick to another and never seeing your daughter. Hey it's YOUR life. Wash rinse repeat.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

OopsAgain1 wrote:She's the kind of person it don't matter what you say she's going to be doing the same thing next year and 5 years down the road nothing anyone says or does will change her. She's selfish and putting herself continously before her child. It'll never change its a cycle. Wash rinse repeat. She's the definition of trash. I can't say it enough thank God that Harper isn't with her. I bet a million bucks she's back on drugs. Also it looks like her new boy toy doesn't have a job. Also we love the shoutouts you say you don't care but you are still reading here and still making videos about this website. I would tell you to do something better with your time like get a job but we all know that's never gonna happen. Also by the way you don't look like you've lost any weight so you can keep talking about how you lost 75 pounds and try and convince us you have but your videos speak for theirself. Have fun living off the government the rest of your life, hoping from one dick to another and never seeing your daughter. Hey it's YOUR life. Wash rinse repeat.
Lmao exactly! That video was sooooooo trashy. Sitting there talking shit to a bunch of strangers online, provoking her ex, and then fishing for compliments from her trash bag bf to I guess make us all jealous? She's just laughable at this point and fun entertainment.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Fucking eww. She's posting all kinds of bdsm stuff. She's sooooooo gross. Next she's gonna be saying this guy abused her since she's allowing him to while the have sex.
Ew ew ewwwwwww
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Fucking eww. She's posting all kinds of bdsm stuff. She's sooooooo gross. Next she's gonna be saying this guy abused her since she's allowing him to while the have sex.
Ew ew ewwwwwww
I was just reading that on her insta, I dont know anyone who respects themselves or their partner that would speak about their sex life in such... gross terms online for anyone to read!

I vomited a little in my mouth, I dont need to know that shit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Aezie »

How can she put her kid at increased (around all these men), considering just most recent video re: her upbringing? My god, how unobjective can she be??
OopsAgain1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OopsAgain1 »

Why does she feel the need to continously make videos about her "haters" or defending herself? All she does is make it worse. Clearly neither one of them are working. But Ohhh don't forget she's "disabled" so she cant. However the doctors can't find a single thing wrong with her.... Unfortunately they wont diagnose it to be lazy and addicted. Her boy toy is to busy catching charges and playing with fire on yt to actually work. Doomed. She will be pregnant in a few months tops.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She looks so coked out in these recent videos too, especially with that creepy ass smile and glazed over look in her eyes. I agree, she'll be pregnant soon enough but hopefully she'll lose custody immediately.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HIIIIII KRISTY, you dirty lil sknak go have your "daddy" beat on you some more so you can call him an abuser. You're disgusting. You hardly know the man and are allowing him to beat on youbdurimg sex. You're gross. Idk how the F any guy would want to sleep with you anyways. Gross gross grooosssss
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

What happened with her daughter? I cant remember all the details, does her mum have her? Why did she lose custody?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

So this new man of hers has a good job yet they live with his mom. Why doesn't she just come on here instead of only making videos address this site?

banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

I don't understand why she wants to be on disability so badly for mental illness. With therapy and HARD work you can live a pretty normal life.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

banksyChic wrote:I don't understand why she wants to be on disability so badly for mental illness. With therapy and HARD work you can live a pretty normal life.
Because she rather mooch of the government so she can stay home all day playing daddy/daughter BDSM with her latest dick of the month. And because she wants a pity party.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Omg her grammar is horrible in the restraining order she filled out
quirky_snorkel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quirky_snorkel »

mommaof2cuties wrote:Omg her grammar is horrible in the restraining order she filled out
I was coming here to say that too. No wonder she makes poor choices...she's extremely uneducated.

urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Whats her youtube channel name?
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

Kryptonite wrote:
urusha90 wrote:Whats her youtube channel name?
PerfectLove902: https://www.youtube.com/perfectlove902
Thank you :)
Aezie
Amateur
Amateur

Re: PerfectLove902 | Krispy Kremed: 3 Men, 1 Year

Unread post by Aezie »

I'm surprised this girl's thread isn't more active. Her Instagram posts seem like they're written by someone with a sixth grade education/maturity level. The prior acts of violence she included in the restraining order against William are disturbing. The fact that she allowed her daughter to be around him even after she had witnessed and even been a target of his violence, until her daughter was finally a victim of his anger herself to the point of being bruised, is despicable. That should be enough to have her unsupervised visits taken away. She spoke of her conversation with her daughter, in which Harper confided in her that she felt William was "mean" and "yelled a lot", like she had learned some life lesson from the whole situation, saying something to the effect of, "Kids pick up on more than you realize." Only to 'hook-up' with another man the same day (or practically the same day). I mean, this has happened with her so many times, I can't keep track of whether she picked up this strange man The day she left William or within 72 hpurs, but really, what's the difference? And she had a confederate flag hanging in the background of one of those stupid lipsyncing videos she uploads. This girl is just disgusting.

Return to “Krissylove902 / PowerPuffKristy/TeenMomKristy”