8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

beachygirly
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Hungry Passengers: #NoLeftovers | Part 4

Unread post by beachygirly »

Okay I'm finally saying what I've been thinking for so long... Kevin reminds me of Gru from Despicable Me.

Also, does anyone else think Abby might have picked up a sickness from cleaning that urinal without gloves? Ick.
Elah_w
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Elah_w »

I don't really believe that Kevin got it without telling Ruby. Her reaction seemed fake to me. Those kids really need to wear a helmet on that thing. I guess "saving up" only took one day. I was really bothered that they just laughed at Nollie chasing them down the street. That's so dangerous!
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

beachygirly wrote:Okay I'm finally saying what I've been thinking for so long... Kevin reminds me of Gru from Despicable Me.

Also, does anyone else think Abby might have picked up a sickness from cleaning that urinal without gloves? Ick.

Or maybe she was sneaking treats out of the trash again and it was rotten.

Also, even if somehow Ruby didn't use deodorant and had BO, why tell your viewers, just makes you look lazy and unhygienic.
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisydaisy »

Is Ruby fucking out of her mind letting Russell use that huge knife?!!? WTF!!!! Russell starts filming himself cutting with a huge knife. Ruby darts into the frame hustling over to Russell, you think at first, duh to intercept the knife, but of course no. Our lovely Ruby runs over to reposition the camera for him. WTF. Seriously WTF. She and the Griffith family in general (especially Grandpa and Grandma Griffith and Beau) have NO regard for safety. Like whatever be shitty parents just don't let your young children use knives, that's like a bare minimum.
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

..Not to mention, what a great *educational* video for young, impressionable children. Suddenly it's no longer just your children being influenced by your reckless parenting, Ruby.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Elah_w wrote:I don't really believe that Kevin got it without telling Ruby. Her reaction seemed fake to me. Those kids really need to wear a helmet on that thing. I guess "saving up" only took one day. I was really bothered that they just laughed at Nollie chasing them down the street. That's so dangerous!
It was so fake. Ruby is not a good actor. All that "I think he has sandwiches, but I don't know why he'd want us outside.." was so staged. She wouldn't normally be out there with all the kids and the camera on unless she knew something was up.
daisydaisy
Amateur
Amateur

Caisflame wrote:
Elah_w wrote:I don't really believe that Kevin got it without telling Ruby. Her reaction seemed fake to me. Those kids really need to wear a helmet on that thing. I guess "saving up" only took one day. I was really bothered that they just laughed at Nollie chasing them down the street. That's so dangerous!
It was so fake. Ruby is not a good actor. All that "I think he has sandwiches, but I don't know why he'd want us outside.." was so staged. She wouldn't normally be out there with all the kids and the camera on unless she knew something was up.
Agreed. Her initiating it makes it 1000 times worse.
bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

What is up with today's thumbnail? I just can't stand Shari anymore
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beachygirly »

So Ruby sets her camera on someone else's car so she can vlog herself getting out of the van. She's so inconsiderate.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Ruby is LITERALLY planning on burning books.
I can't believe her. I've had it. That's it.
Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jensmith »

It really bothered me that Ruby was just putting the words in Eve's mouth when she ate her cookie. Just because Eve says the things Ruby tells her to, doesn't mean she actually means it.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

I can only imagine having to get angry at eve with her cute face and puppy dog eyes, but, Ruby's way of discipline is so fucking annoying. When she clearly knows it was eve she will fuck around asking her if it was her, then tell eve to say this, say that, then in a high pitch "do you mean it!?". She doesn't mean it Ruby, you told her to say it. And she walked away with the last thing said being, "your not naughty, your a good sweet girl". Eve will never stop that sneaky, lying, hiding bullshit when the consequences are that!! She doesn't actually believe she's done anything wrong. I do not condone smacking on the butt or anything but sometimes a kid needs a good tap on the hand and a simple basic mean "That's naughty, don't do that again".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

She's a joke of a parent! Does she really believe eve learned anything? She's absolutely ridiculous. You would think she would know a bit more about discipline having so many children.

The book thing is stupid. What's the point of burning books?? Maybe donate them?? How spoiled they have gotten!
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

The book thing is not just stupid. It's horrible. It shows kids that their education has no value. That school is a chore and that they can forget everything they've learned. Ruby is too moronic to know about book burnings and their connotations, most likely because she burned her history books before getting to those chapters.
Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

sasperillo wrote:The book thing is not just stupid. It's horrible. It shows kids that their education has no value. That school is a chore and that they can forget everything they've learned. Ruby is too moronic to know about book burnings and their connotations, most likely because she burned her history books before getting to those chapters.
Couldn't have said it better.
Also the fact Kevin is a professor, so weird how they treat education. I hope she proves us wrong and she just means books that they write/copy things into & have no value.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

A parent encouraging their children to burn down their books?
Can't they just recycle them or give them back to the school to offer them to another student that can't afford them?

LOOK I AM SUCH A COOL MOM!
I LET MY DAUGHTER SKIP SCHOOL AND BURN BOOKS!
PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEOS AND SUBSCRIBE

Oh, look, I've been to Italy not I really need to eat italian cheese and drive a vespa!

These people are so easily impressionable, no wonders they are mormons.
hlit4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlit4 »

For someone that doesn't buy their children clothing, Ruby sure does shop for herself. I work at LOFT and she wears our clothes, she's wearing a new shirt in today's video that we just got In recently. Nothing wrong with shopping for yourself (I work there so I shop there every shift lol) but I'm pretty sure you could take the $54.50 you spent on that shirt and buy each of your kids a shirt

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Eve has so much energy, I think she'd do well in some kind of gym class. It doesn't have to be an official gymnastics place since I doubt they'd spend more money on gymnastics, but something simple like My Gym or something similar where they have weekly classes for your child's age. I bet she'd get into a lot less trouble at home because she wouldn't be as bored having burnt energy off. But why enrich your child when you can use the money for a damn scooter.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I mean, my siblings and I kiss each other on the head/cheek, but this is weird. It looks like it was long AND it's the thumbnail?? Oh hell nah. Image

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
LydiaE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LydiaE »

For what it's worth, Chad looks disgusted. Shari is so domineering. I think she likes to invade his personal space, like Ruby does.

Return to “8 Passengers”